Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute Baby Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cute Baby Pictures
    Posted: 02-Apr-2014 at 23:04
Here's another cute one you might want to fall in love with.Smile - The Alani Dragon

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2014 at 17:12
Originally posted by Mountain Man

Kind of sad when the most active thread on a history forum is about baby pictures.
I'm sure there's a reason you've helped to make that so, Mountain Man. Smile Maybe it's the sense of well-being these kinds of pictures are meant to generate which helps to propel this thread forward. All I know is that whenever I'm able to find a new supply of pictures I like to add to that joy.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Apr-2014 at 16:02
Kind of sad when the most active thread on a history forum is about baby pictures.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2014 at 19:35
Ha ha ha, this is so cute!!!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2014 at 21:55
Awwwwwwww, do you feel a desperate need to have a baby now Mrs Dalmatian, or do you imagine having a baby constantly now looking so dalmatian like qualifies as your own?LOL

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2014 at 21:15

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I'm sure you realize that no baby is cute at oh-dark thirty with a poopy diaper.
When My son was a bairn I was always hands on, especially after when he was thirteen months old I became a single parent. I would wake up whenever he moved in his sleep, and for me I considered him to be cute regardless of the reason I needed to tend to him. Smile

Then I invite you to spend a lifetime, as I did, being yanked out of sound sleep and dragged into the ER to cope with cutie pooh's panicked parents every time the kid "looks funny".  Disapprove
I guess it depends how proficient a person is in regards to looking after babies, Mountain Man. Smile 
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2014 at 20:48
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

I'm sure you realize that no baby is cute at oh-dark thirty with a poopy diaper.
When My son was a bairn I was always hands on, especially after when he was thirteen months old I became a single parent. I would wake up whenever he moved in his sleep, and for me I considered him to be cute regardless of the reason I needed to tend to him. Smile

Then I invite you to spend a lifetime, as I did, being yanked out of sound sleep and dragged into the ER to cope with cutie pooh's panicked parents every time the kid "looks funny".  Disapprove
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2014 at 19:52

General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2014 at 09:35
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2014 at 21:07
If this is the kind of thing you fall in love with, The Alani Dragon now has a few to go on with. So if these are the pleasure buttons that you become turned on by, The Alani Dragon now will hopefully deliver the cute cuddly pictures just for you. Enjoy!

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2014 at 21:38
Awwwwwwwww, isn't this the kind of cuteness you desperately want? A baby now cuddling a gorgeous pet cat.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2014 at 20:36
Can you imagine yourself having a very cute baby all of the time now like this cute baby all cuddling up with their teddy? 

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2014 at 23:02
Awwwwwwww, how cute are they! Both are so cute, so I'll leave it up to you to ponder on which you want to cuddle.   - The Alani Dragon.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2014 at 21:17
Admit it, when looking at the picture you feel the desperate need to have a baby now, right?LOL

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Mar-2014 at 22:22
Obviously this cute baby wants to grow up to become a dogtor LOL

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2014 at 22:39
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, this is so so cute, and yes I do feel desperate to have a baby now creating many cute pictures like this, although I'm sure I can find many cute baby and pet pictures in the meantime.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2014 at 20:38
He he he, it's the ice cream I desperately want. A baby now and her puppy blissfully enjoying theirs.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2014 at 23:31
Now this is the kind of picture you want, a baby desperately now clinging onto a cute little kitten.

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2014 at 22:50
Awwwwwwww, isn't that just the cutest little hat!!! I bet you might imagine yourself having a baby now with such a cute hat!!! Go on, admit it, you desperately want a baby now, or I guess a small child, to have such a cute hat. Smile

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2014 at 20:30
Awwwwwwwwww, how cute is this!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>