Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 13:24
ISLe=Isle=From/The First Her Presence Images!In front of our Eyes lays the truth!Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 13:53
HiKSoS=Hyksos=Arch equality with House,presents!Hmmm...Were they people today known as Jews?Smile
Same Arch is inside Hindu so we know where they came maybe!Does Hebrew people have more Hindu than
Arabs today?Have been roots of this modern conflict from those days?Hyksos had mixed with Egyptians or
with their ancient relatives Phoenicians and Hebrew people came??!??Confused

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Feb-2012 at 14:21
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 15:32
CeSaR=Cesar=Acceptable Soldier sprouts!Version:(is it speaks about political reality in Rome those days?)
KaESaR=Handsome(Furrowed) answer,soldiers on,sprout!Which one?

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Feb-2012 at 01:34
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 15:53
(Avgust)Octavian=Nestable equality with beauty,conquers(harasses/obeys)victim-less Mother's!Looks familiar to You!Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Feb-2012 at 03:45
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 23:13
Originally posted by medenaywe

SoLNCe=Sun,Russian=In-House decency accepts!Smile
Don be so kind and give me more words with "Ce" inside to make it's meaning precise here!
CeNa=prise=Acceptable offer!I think i got it on first hand,doesn't it?
CeNaTa=prise(article)=Acceptable offer beauties!
KoLNCe=knee("slavic" many)=Circular tear accepts!
KoLNCeTo=Knee(article)=Circular tear accepts shelter!Are you still crying with head into your&Mother's Knees?
    Reverse engineering project of Ancient Danayan language is on!Give me your words here!

In Bulgarian:
ru-ce - hands
li-ce - face, neuter gender, singular
ce-nen - valuable
ce-nia - verb, value something highly
cen-tur - middle of something, center
ce-dia - filter, strain, pass; in Russian is "ced-iti"
ce-re-mo-nia - rite; same in Russian
ce-re-mo-nia - be too shy, wait, balk from something - but used in sarcastic way like "What are you waiting for, next year?"
ce-dka - filter, strainer

In Russian:
ce-leb-nui -  curative, medicinal; in Bulgarian is "ce-le-ben", the same meaning
ce-li-kom- wholly, entirely; in Bulgarian is "cial" /but "ia" is not separated, pronounced like "yack"/
celliuliuloza - cellulose
ce-lo-va-tisia - verb, to kiss
ce-loe - whole, wholistic
ce-li - target, aim, righteous, rich; in Bulgarian - "cel", same meaning
ce-ni-te-li - connoisseur
ce-rco-vi - church
cer-cov-nii - something that belongs to a church
ce-h - shop, part in a factory
cep - flail
ce-re-mo-nit-cia - stand in a rite
ce-peneti - grow numb, stiffen

In Latin:
ce-do - verb, to grant, yield , concede
ce-do - plural, imperative only - here with, let's look, bring here, out with
ce-do dum = all right!
ce-do ut inspiciam - let me look
ce-la-tum - secret;
ce-leber - crowded, populous, well-known
ce-lebrationis - celebration
ce-lebratus - much-visited, famous
ce-lebro - verb, to crowd, to honor, to glorify

ce-lere - quickly
ce-leriter - quickly, speedily
ce-lero - quicken, speed up
ce-lla - storeroom
ce-llarus - butler, storekeeper
ce-lo - to hide, conceal
ce-lox - quick, swift
ce-lsus - high, lofty
ce-lox - switf, quick
ce-na - dinner
ce-navulum - dining room
ce-nito - to dine often
ce-no - to dine

ce-nseo - to assess, rate, tax
ce-nsio - opinion
ce-nteni - 100 each
ce-nto - quilt, patchwork
ce-nturia - company
centurio - to divide into centuries
ce-nula - little dinner
ce-rae - wax
ce-rastes - horned serpent
ce-rastus - cherry tree, cherry
ce-ratus - waxed

ce-rdionis - laborer, workman
ce-rebrum - head, brain, skull, hot temper
cerno - verb - to discern, distinguish
ce-rnuus - with face turned toward earth
ce-romaticus - greasy
ce-rritus - crazy, frantic
ce-rtamen - contest, battle
ce-rtatim - with struggle in rivalry
ce-rtationis - contaste, debate

ce-rte - certainly, surely
ce-rto - certain, for sure
ce-rtio - to fight
ce-rtuus - certain, fixed
ce-rula - piece of wax
ce-rva - deer
ce-rvioal - pillow
ce-rvicula - slender neck
cer-rvix - neck, nape of the neck
ce-rvus - stag, deer
ce-ssator - idler
ce-ssatio - delay, idleness

ce-stus - girdle, especially of Venus
ce-tarium - fish pond
ce-tera - otherwise, for the rest - our "etc."
ce-tus - sea monster, whale, shark, dolphine - big thing on the sea, in other words
ce-u - when
ce-veo to move the haunches

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Feb-2012 at 03:40
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 23:31

JeBo Te Bogo=Serbo-Croatian juicy curse=Ancestral body predicts spiritual body!Is it like that?Variant:
JeBoo Te BoG=Ancestral Sun/(it means,pharaoh!) predicts spiritual head!(is it means something?)Pharaoh
was spiritual leader for them all.Smile

"Jebo te Bogo" is a sexual insult with meaning that puts divinity /god/ as the doer of the act; it's both obscene and sacrilegious; I suspect though that the original meaning was something like "may god punish you", and somehow with time is turned into a sexual one; "jeba" in Serbian like "eba" in Bulgarian is the profane word for "having sex", but it can be used with  meaning of tricking, deceiving someone.
Btw, there is one variation of that insult that really includes the sun "jebem ti sunce" - sexual insult with whoever is saying it, doing the act on the sunshine of whoever is insulted. "Sunce" is sun /here one of your ce- words/.

I'm really trying to see some spiritual meaning in that, bro, but I'm afraid I failCry most miserably. Anyway, don't say this to a SerbDead...I doubt that his first thought would be about the spirituality of the Egyptian pharaohsLOL
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 23:47

Moses=MoSeS=Terrestrial load presents!
MoSeSo=Terrestrial load houses!
and cause of phonetics,Ze instead Se:
MoZeS=Terrestrial pray presences!
MoZeSo=Terrestrial pray houses!

ze-mia  - in Bulgarian the planet Earth, but also "soil"; in Russian is
zem-lia - in Russian and Ukrainian
zia-mlia - in Byelorussian
ze-mlja - in Serbian/Croatian and Slovenian
ze-me - in Liutwanian
ze-mijata - in Macedonian
zie-mia - in Polish

It's interesting that in some languages "ma" is a part of the word for earth, like including the word for "mother" in in the word for "earth":
pa-ma=nt - in Romanian
Maa - in Estonian

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 23:58
Originally posted by Don Quixote

[QUOTE=medenaywe]JeBo Te Bogo=Serbo-Croatian juicy curse=Ancestral body predicts spiritual body!Is it like that?Variant:
JeBoo Te BoG=Ancestral Sun/(it means,pharaoh!) predicts spiritual head!(is it means something?)Pharaoh
was spiritual leader for them all.Smile

"Jebo te Bogo" is a sexual insult with meaning that puts divinity /god/ as the doer of the act; it's both obscene and sacrilegious; I suspect though that the original meaning was something like "may god punish you", and somehow with time is turned into a sexual one; "jeba" in Serbian like "eba" in Bulgarian is the profane word for "having sex", but it can be used with  meaning of tricking, deceiving someone, even with meaning of "punish"; though this last usage I had heard only in the North-Eastern regions of Bulgaria, in a region called "Deliormana" /The Crazy/Mad Forest/ where many Bulgarian Turks live, maybe this has something to do with it, some Turkish linguistic-usage influences - but I cannot appraise this because I don't use Turkish, most lamentably, it's a very musical language.

In one variation of this insult not god, but the Prophet Eliaja /Sveti Ilija/ is doing the deed - and I have no idea why exactly this prophet was picked for the doer in that case.
Btw, there is one variation of that insult that really includes the sun "jebem ti sunce" - sexual insult with whoever is saying it, doing the act on the sun/sunshine of whoever is insulted. "Sunce" is sun /here one of your ce- words/.

I'm really trying to see some spiritual meaning in that, bro, but I'm afraid I failCry most miserably. Anyway, don't say this to a SerbDead...I doubt that his first thought would be about the spirituality of the Egyptian pharaohsLOL

Edited by Don Quixote - 13-Feb-2012 at 23:58
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 01:19
But "course" was everlasting truth for them:Similar with:Judge litigates you,Judge obligates you!But why was Octavian "Nestable",Don?SmileHe was nephew of Cesar not his biological son!  

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Feb-2012 at 03:22
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 01:51
ZeMJa=Earth("slavic" many)=Praying Interior dies/demises!No future comment is needed here!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 01:58
Octavian was adopted, literally "put in the nest". The Bulgarian word for "adopting" was:
 o-sin-oviavam - literally "making a son". The Ancient Greek words for "to adopt" are
uioteteo and poieomai
but in the New Testament Apostle Paul uses the word
huiothesia - which is supposed to mean "to place as a son".
In other words, he wasn't hatched in the nest, he was placed there after being hatched, therefore "able to be nested"= "nestable". This is my take on it anyway.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 02:07
So I think i have solved main problem in History:Continuity!Before this it looks as childish game,history:They had been,those came,third one derived from them!It looks as every "civilization" had had incubator for new population inside!LOL
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 02:13
Well, no culture comes in the void - the flow of history is really a flow - and many flows come from many places, all mix in such a way that one cannot guess what will come out of it in the end. It;s really fascinating to follow it and see what came form what and why. It really can be said that every civilization have an incubator of the next one inside itself; then another culture grabs the same info and goes with it, then another one and so forth.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 02:19
Yes,names have changed people stayed the same.It has been a problem of Vain of Alphas inside new structures!"Now I&we are Alphas and time will start with us!"Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 02:31
MaAT=MaaT=Supportable Victim Dreams!Variants:
MaATo=Supportable Victim Shelters!
  Was this,MaaT,some kind of Ancient Egyptian,"American Dream" concept?
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 02:45
I saw your remark on the genesis of the word "istan" on the other thread. In Bulgarian:
stan-a - is to stand up; used in sexual sense too
o-stan-a - to decide to stay somewhere
One stands on the earth no matter where one stands

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 02:52
ISTaN=used by many=The First Her Presence,beauties Mother's!It is Our Earth we share from the very beginning!

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Feb-2012 at 03:23
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 02:52

MaAT=MaaT=Supportable Victim Dreams!Variants:
MaATo=Supportable Victim Shelters!
  Was this,MaaT,some kind of Ancient Egyptian,"American Dream" concept?

This is a very fitting name for Maat. She was far more than an American Dream concept, from what I glimpsed today on her she was like the most importand power in e  Egyptian worldview - the world started with her, and she is supporting it through order and justice, giving shelted to us, the victims, that are living on borrowed time and have to idea for how long. Then she is really our only shelter against the chaos and the pain of not knowing what is going to happen at any given moment, because she is the Order that brings hope to chaos. She is also the Hope in living with the gods, instead of having one soul eaten by the beast - it all depends of how her feather would measure us.

So, if I was one believing Egyptian, Maat would be the only thing to support me through life and after death, me, the victim, my only shelter. I would want to hear her name and venerate it all the time, because life is hard and we need hope, and the hope is she. So I would come up with a name that would tell me all the time that she-si-what-she-is, and I have something to hold on. So, I woul probably pick the name you just analyzed.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 08:07
CiCeRoN=Ciceron=Numeral acceptance roots Mother's!Big smileWho knows if i exercise with stones beneath
my tongue students will accept me easy also?!?LOL
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2012 at 08:44
CiPhER=cipher=Numeral wind sprouts!Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 389>