Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 14:00
VoLaRe=Volare,fly, fall off, fly by, pass quickly, soar=Herd-like wing(side-view)looks!Stamped of herd?!?
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 14:25
Originally posted by medenaywe

OK, Latin:In Latin C sounds K!
- ve - eithor, or; t gets pasted on one word in the expression and relts to the other too
ve-cordia - senelessness=Equalizer/Circler nests/sprouts adorable victim!VeK or VeKo! We are all equal when in a stte of senselessness. One heads goes in circles, and in some conditions of wild abandon one really can be characterized as ''adorable victim""
=ve-cors - foolish, mad=Equalizer nests sprouted presence!(nonsense you die after but in Christianity) The ancient concept of "holy madness'" was connected with the divine presence, nested in humans, sprouting from the divine that is a great equiliser.
VeK   VeKo=Circler sprouts presence!
ve-stigal - income=Presenter makes innocent lightheaded spark! Do you think one can get lightheaded f too much money?!
ve-stigalis - tax, tribute=                             -lightheaded  light  and  presence! Same as above
ve-ctionis - transporting=Equalizer makes innocent nest and courageous presence! Transporting your stff somewhere else is to make a nest there; one had to have courage to go and make nest somewhere else, as this means that all is lost in the old nest.
ve-ctis - crowbar, bolt=Equalizer makes innocent presence! Innocent - in helping making useful things, like mashinery, etc.
ve-cto - to carry raound=Equalizer shelters! To carry around things yu have to be able to put them somewhere, hence - shelter.
ve-ctor - bearer, rider, carrier=Equalizer shelters sprout! The person is the sprout that carries the stuff around.

I'm in green
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 14:46
Goat was symbol of fertility!Pharaohs favorite title was Angry Goat-=LuGjee!(Lugje)!Big smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2012 at 15:01
VeVe LuGjee NaSeeKiMo Gje!=Do it(Make it?!? Angry Goat to offer from weight(harvest!) of huge(voluminous!) land border!Smile
I need better photo for precise form of syllables in ligature.
MeGjeVe=Creative bordered one=Borders that marks property on field,your land property marks now!
 Give me Ki words?Precision we need about it's meaning!

Edited by medenaywe - 15-Sep-2012 at 09:52
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2012 at 02:17
Voo=(water?)reflection=From obedient,Host!No matter how big we are reflection of ours makes
us obedient!It imprisoned us all on reflective surface.
OVooJ=Ovoj,today=this one=Nestable reflection origins!
OVooA=-ii-=this one,it=Nestable reflection sacrifices!
 It is possible that some of the  words  with  short  Vo  were  once  Voo!Will try all Latin with Vo again soon!Give me Greek&Latin Don!(other's also)SmilePlease!

Edited by medenaywe - 06-Sep-2012 at 02:52
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2012 at 02:27
Originally posted by medenaywe

VeVe LuGjee NaSeeKiMo Gje!=Do it(Make it?!? Angry Goat to offer from weight(harvest!) of huge land border!Smile
I need better photo for precise form of syllables in ligature.
MeGjeVe=Creative bordered one=Borders that marks property on field,your land property marks now!
 Give me Ki words?Precision we need about it's meaning!

What language are those words from?

In Bulgarian:
ki-tka - bouquet of flowers
Ki-na - female name
ki-rka - a tool for ground working
ki-lo - metric weith measure

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2012 at 02:53
Egyptian/Demotic from 196 B.C!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2012 at 01:52
VooI=From reflecting/reflected one,The First Her=Picture!(i like this!)
OVooI=This one=Nestable picture
We need more words.I will post your Ki words+Latin here!Can You find me Greek words,Don?!?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2012 at 02:07
ki-tka - bouquet of flowers=Voluminous dream characterizes! Ki=From equal as/with,The First  Her/She=Volume/Volume/Volume(Voluminous,adjective)
Ki-na - female name=Voluminous offer!
ki-rka - a tool for ground working=Voluminous sprout characterizes/features!   
ki-lo - metric weight measure=Voluminous/Volume draw!LOLIt is volume for 1000000$!How did people measure weight?It was elephant in water and water out of pool!Law is before Archimedes!WinkOr he was
Egyptian.

KiNa=China=Voluminous offer
KiTaJ(I?)=China=Voluminous beauty origins!
KiT=Whale=Voluminous dream!
KiNeTiKa=Kinetic(k)=Voluminous Blade(Obelisk) makes innocent character/feature!Smile
KiSeLiNa=Acid=Voluminous load(See=Weight) lights offer!
KiSeLo=Acidic=Volume load/weight draws(cuts)!Yes acid cabbage in spring!LOL
In Latin C=K but not everywhere!"Slavic" C is still somewhere...Did they have logopedist those days?
cibo : food for animals=Numerous/Voluminous spirit!
cibus : food for men and animals=Numerous/Voluminous love presents!
cicuta : hemlock.=Numerous flower beauties!

cilicium : (? Herimann, p. 311)
cimentarius : mason? =
ciminatio : accusation, calumny, charge.                                         In most cases Ci is not Ki here!                               
ciminosus : reproachful, slanderous.
cinis cineris : ashes, embers.
circumvenio : to come around, surround, cheat, defraud.
circumvenio : to beset, assail.
cito: quickly, rapidly, speedily.
civilis : civil, civic.
civis : citizen, townsman, bourgeois, burgess.
civitas : state, citizenship, city-state.

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Sep-2012 at 00:50
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2012 at 13:45
Key(Ki) lock=Voluminous lock!Learn Egyptian again "English" people.SmileSounds in English are covered with letters that "camuflaje" the original.Ex.Bye,Bye=BaI,BaI...Pain,RuIN(sounds the same here!)...etc..

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Sep-2012 at 09:35
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2012 at 14:29
Alexander the third=GoLeMMove=Bodily image interiors,Wombed one!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2012 at 08:03
Vu=From obedient mouth=Simplicity/Vulgarity
VuN=Simple
VuMo=Simples
VuVe=Vulgarized One/Simplified one,object
VeVu=Vulgarizer!-subject
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2012 at 09:25
VeITHoR=Beginner dreams man sprout!Oohh,man...SmileWe have similar proverb here!With no balls(it is sprout also),there is no marriage!No matter those are pejoratives now,truth is always close!Big smileSorry about Latin proverb content people,I am just lost in translation here!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2012 at 14:52
I form for Ki=volume
KiI=From Voluming(Volumed one),The First Her!=Shape/Form:verbs Shapes/Forms:adjectives Formidable/X-shaped!

KiITKa=bouquet of flowers=Formidable(Shaped) dream characterizes!For both sides?

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Sep-2012 at 15:26
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2012 at 16:57
medenaywe, sometimes I don't get you at all! I just can't follow your logic.Confused
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2012 at 00:13
Try again from beginning Titan!SmilePositioning syllabic system we have as spoken language:People have tried to talk as they count,they try to be logical as mathematic is.My translation of words today,sentences before evolved from Logical predicates in structures that languages today use:nouns,verbs and adjectives!Pronoun does not exist in Ancient Danayan(Greek&Egyptian?!?)language.Proverb also.They use object&subject structures.I also do not know all:That is the main goal of this topic,how languages evolved from Egypt till now.
    Story about Logos can be narrated only with Rational&Logical language!If logic falls down we
receive world as it is today:Chaotic without order!Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 09-Sep-2012 at 10:36
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2012 at 01:16
Vi=From obedient,The First Her=subordination/subordinate/subordinative
Words(sentences once)we need Don!Titan post some Greek words on "Vi" please!Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Sep-2012 at 06:26
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2012 at 03:04
VoIVoDa=Horsed one(Amounted one),flock herds!
SaGiTaRiUS=Soldier's Muscle beauties resurrectional mouth and presence!SmileIt comes Titan that "Fyromian"  and "Greek" have "stolen" basic syllables for their languages from this one used in Egypt in 196 B.C.!!!LOL

Edited by medenaywe - 18-Sep-2012 at 07:34
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2012 at 08:06

via : road, way, street.=Subordinative victim!
viaticus : pertaining to a journey , a journey / money, prize-money.=Subordinative victim blossoms(Cu)/
sorrows(Ku) presence!

viator : traveller / messenger.=Subordinative victim shelters sprout!
vicinus : neighbor/ (med.) resident.=Subordinative number(Ci)/Volume(Ki) starts presence!
vicissitudo: change, alteration.=Subordinative number(Ci)/volume(Ki) presents ready noise and width!
victor : victor, winner=ViC(C=K?No!)ToR=Subordinative finger(digit) shelters Sprout!Look at in
Loser's right hand finger:Do not beat me more,I surrender!LOL There is logic in sentence with
Equality=K also:Subordinative equality shelters sprout! It is mine not Your's!But after wrestling he says:We are equal,do not beat me!Smile

victoria : victory=Subordinative equality shelters resurrectional victim!
victualia : supplies, foodstuffs, provisions=
victus : living, manner of life / nourishment, food.=Subordinative Digit(finger)/equality noises presence!Like....Wink

videlicet : (adv.) (ironically) of course, to be sure.

videlicet : it is clear/ (adv.) clearly, plainly, namely.

video vidi visum : to see, observe, understand, comprehend.

videor : to be seen, seem, appear.=Subordinative Deity nests sprout!

viduata : deprived, widowed, bereft.=Subordinative soul sacrifices shelter!

viduatus : widowhood.=Subordinative soul sacrifices noisy presence!

viduo : to deprive.=Subordinative soul nests!

vieo : to weave together, stitch, plait.=Subordinative answer nests!
vietus : shriveled, withered, shrunken.=Subordinative answer noises presence!
vigilo : to be awake, watch, be vigilant / to keep vigil.=Subordinative muscle draws!
vigor : vigor, liveliness.=Subordinative body sprouts!
vilicus, villicus : pertaining to an estate, overseer, steward.

vilis : cheap, worth little.=Subordinative light presents!
vilitas : cheapness, low-price, worthlessness.=Subordinative light beauties presence!
villa : country house, country estate /(med.) manor, village.=Subordinative wing!(side-view)
vinco vici victum : conquer, overcome, master, win, surpass, epaxcel.

vinculum : bond, fetter, tie.

vindico : to avenge, punish, liberate, deliver, protect.=Subordinative mother's admire circles/palms(face)!

vindico : to liberate, deliver/ punish, avenge/ claim, assume.=Subordinative mother's admire palm's face!

vindico (vindicatum) : claim, arrogate, assume, appropriate.

vinea : f, vineyard

vinitor : vine-dresser (a man who prunes grape vines).

vinum : wine.=Subordinative beginning interiors!100% true,I know now why is in Vino veritas in aqua

Sanitas!
vir : man, hero, man of courage.=Subordinative sprout!

virga : a green twig, rod, stick, wand, broom, streak, stripe.=Subordinative sprout makes lightheaded move!

virgo : maiden, virgin, young girl.=Subordinative sprout embodies!

viridis : green.=Subordinative sprout admires presence!

viriliter : manfully.=

virtus : manliness, excellence, character, worth, courage.=Subordinative sprout noises presence!

vis : (sing.) violence / a large number, quantity, a force / nature=Subordinative presence!

vis vires (pl.) : force, power, strength, might, influence.=Subordinative presence subordinates looking presence!

viscus : flesh, internal organs, bowels, entrails, heart

visio : likeness, face, visage

vita : life, way of life.=Subordinative beauty!

vitiosus : vicious, full of vice, corrupt.

vitium : fault, vice, crime.

vito : to avoid, shun.=Subordinative shelter!

vitualis-e : manliness, virtures

vituperium : insult

viva vox : an oral statement

vivificus : live-giving, life-restoring

vivo vixi victum : to live, be alive.

vix : scarcely, hardl

Edited by medenaywe - 11-Sep-2012 at 14:09
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2012 at 12:40
MaKeDoNi=Supportive approval widens(stretches)courage!I saw the Old man on National that spoke about Alexander's people as "Makedoni".I believe that this name was ideological Battle's cheer for united Danayan countries that he led in conquering&liberating war.It sounds very much as well known slogan in bloody Balkan Wars:Only Unity saves the Serbs!Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Oct-2012 at 16:44
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 389>