Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 16:07
OODiSeeJee=Odyssey=Hostly admire weights Echo!WinkWhy do they admire this man,Alani?

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Feb-2012 at 16:43
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 16:36
Originally posted by medenaywe

OODiSeeJee=Hostly admire weights Echo!WinkWhy do they admire this man,Alani?
Is this meant to be a riddle, medenaywe? By Zeus, I have no idea my friend.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 16:48
Just a late night joke!G-Night Alani!Tomorrow is working day for ordinary people!Teachers are not that?Cry
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 17:05

Just a late night joke!G-Night Alani!Tomorrow is working day for ordinary people!Teachers are not that?Cry
Goodnight, medenaywe. I have the utmost respects for teachers.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:02

HeRoI is original!
HeRoI=From defense homeland,!I have RoI inside my text also.We say Alani stone belongs where it's root is!It's homeland.(It was kind of swear or something!?!)
Forms:
HeRoITo=From Defense homeland shelters!(Read it as:Defensible homeland shelters!,even if this is illogical statement.)Wink
HeRoINa=From defense homeland offers!Doesn't looks good to me this?Is he traitor?
HeRoINo=From defense homeland cares!
HeRoIN=From defense homeland Mother's!(Defensible homeland Mother's)Were "Greeks"&"Egyptians" the same "maybe"?QuestionSmile(adjective from defense=defensible,100 times repeat nowEmbarrassed!)

The Bulgarian words geroi - hero; geroina - female hero; geroiski - heroic are borrowed Greek ones, with "h" turning into "g" with one linuistic step - fortition.
as for "Ro" I can find the following connections in Bulgarian and Russian:
ro-dina - homeland; same in Russian
ro-dna - what you are born from; ro-dnaia - Russian
ko-re-n - root /"ro" passed in "re" with one linguistic step - lenition/;
ko-peni - root in Russian /I used "i" for the softening sign, "n" should sound soft; ko-rni on plural
"re" became "r" with one linguistic step - elision/.

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:11

HiMeNo=Himen=Archest Creation Cares!WackoIt is better with adjective as i can see.As for it's function it is non defensible!LOL

The function of the hymen is to protect the female creation channel from infections etc before the maritable age when the same is used for the ultimate creation - of humans. Care for the future creation through protecting the entrance - this is what it's use is, and I think if ties quite well with the meanings we are giving here. AFAIK the word came from Hymen,  a Greek god of marriage, and "hymenaios" - Greek love/marriage songs that were sung as a part of the marriage processions, something like the "Song of Songs".
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:22

OODiSeeJee=Odyssey=Hostly admire weights Echo!Wink

Odysseus was the most widely admired Homeric character in Greece, because he was so crafty; the ability to deceive another person is still widely admired in Greece and Bulgaria, making it extremely hard to trust anyoneLOL
Odysseus was listen too by many, that's why his idea of the Trojan horse ran with the Greeks; and in Bulgaria when saying that someone is respected they say "his word weighs". This is my interpretation anyway.

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:32

Tomorrow is working day for ordinary people!Teachers are not that?Cry

Actually they are not - teachers are special, few people can be good teachers, because this requires so much patience, and ability to explain complicated matter with simple words, ability to measure a kid psychologically to know what would work with him/her and to choose the right methods; wide basic knowledge so one can answer most questions that kids like to throw at a teacher; ability to resolve fast conflict situations...this is a job with high expectations and universally low pay; so one can do it for long only if one feels that this is a call, not only a job.Smile What do you teach, if it's not a secret?

What is your take on the word "teach", or in Ancient Greek "didasko"? In Greek there is difference between "daskalos/daskala" - teacher for grade schools, elementary and middle school level and
"kathigitis/kathigitra" - teacher for high school - university

Edited by Don Quixote - 05-Feb-2012 at 21:34
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 03:03
I am teaching NaDeNaJVeMo Zi here!Language of people from Troy&rulers of Egypt,descenders of Aristotle.
JeZiKo=language=Fom Ancestry language circles!
Non logical form:Wink
Ancestral speech(language) circles.
JeZiKa=Ancestral speech features!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 04:26
HiMeN=Hymen=From Archer Creation Mother's!
and "illogical" one form:
Archest creation Mother's!
I suppose real this one exists also:
HiMeNNo=Hymen=From Archer creation Mother's cares!
"Illogical" form:Archest creation Mother's(She is here as you know,female!) cares!

Edited by medenaywe - 06-Feb-2012 at 04:28
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 05:19
RoDiNa=Homeland=From root admire offers!
"Illogical" form:
Rootless admire offers!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 05:57
NaGeRoIA=Hero=Offers,From mind,to Homeland victim!
"illogical form":
Offers,Mind-altering(He,The Hero),to Homeland victim!
GeLe=From mind Image!
Illogical form:
Mind-altering image!
He or She:GeLeTo and GeLeTa
GeLeTo:Mind-altering image shleters
GeLeTa=Mind-altering Image Beauties!
GeNiE=Genius=From Mind Courage answers!
Illogical form:
Mind-Altering Courage answers!

Edited by medenaywe - 06-Feb-2012 at 12:13
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 06:37
KoReN=Root("slavic" many!)=From Root Look Mother/'s!Smile
Illogical form:
Rootless look Mother's!
KoReNi:(Today roots)but=From Root Look Courages!
Illogical form:
Rootless Look Courages!That's all folks!

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Feb-2012 at 06:16
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 12:03
PLaTo=Plato=From Water Wing shelters!
Illogical form:
Wet wing shelters!
PLaToI=From Water Wing Saves/secures!
Illogical form:
Wet wing saves/secures!(He!)Did this mean he adopt orphans in Academy?
PLaToN:Wet wing secures Mother's!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 02:34
PeTeR=Peter,apostle=From Rock prediction sprouts/grows!
Illogical form:
Rocky prediction grows!(Is rocky adjective of rock?)We use also Petar here.
Petar=From Rock beauty sprouts/grows!
illogical form:
Rocky beauty sprouts/grows!(he,Peter.the apostle and where is the rock?)Here it is:

Rock was a mountain in fact.Tablets came from it:

Edited by medenaywe - 07-Feb-2012 at 03:21
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 03:31

I am teaching NaDeNaJVeMo Zi here!Language of people from Troy&rulers of Egypt,descenders of Aristotle.
JeZiKo=language=Fom Ancestry language circles!
Non logical form:Wink
Ancestral speech(language) circles.
JeZiKa=Ancestral speech features!

So you teach Language Arts? What level do you teach? I'm asking because I'm a teacher too, substitute in all levels.But I don't want to derail the thread.

"ezik" in Bulgarian is "language"
"iasuik" is in Russian
"ez" is similar it "az" which is "I"
"krug" is circle, the 2nd syllable in "ezik" is "ik" which is "kru" in reverse, 2 linguistic steps - methatesis and elision. So, "I'/like 'my"/ circle
and in the English form the first syllable "lang" I suspect was "land" like the land from where the language originates, but "d" passed in "g" with one language step, fortition.
But I have to go to bed, I'm working tomorrow, good night, worldSleepy

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 04:07
Do You understand a structure of ancient language Don?My idea is to talk this way after i write 100/200 pages here!That means lot of words from everywhere.Especially Slavs&Hebrew&Arab&Turkish&Persian&
Latin and many others of course!LOLI teach electronics&communications.Title:graduated engineer.Working
place:Secondary school,Vocational.Is it OK now?To teach here?LOL 
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 04:40
As you can see,personal names at Danayans are descriptive and gender is hidden cause it belongs to person that carries this name!It was respect!
ex.OODiSeeJee=Hostly admire(for him,Odyssey),(from others) weights Echo!

Edited by medenaywe - 10-Feb-2012 at 08:54
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 04:57
It looks similar as Sitting Bull name creation of course.Wink
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 19:26

Do You understand a structure of ancient language Don?My idea is to talk this way after i write 100/200 pages here!That means lot of words from everywhere.Especially Slavs&Hebrew&Arab&Turkish&Persian&
Latin and many others of course!LOLI teach electronics&communications.Title:graduated engineer.Working
place:Secondary school,Vocational.Is it OK now?To teach here?LOL 

I dabble in linguistics, mostly Slavic languages actually, I can use Russian, Serbian and Macedonian in varying degrees, plus some Old Slavonic I work on; some Greek and Latin, enough to make connection between words and meanings, I think so at leastEmbarrassed... I tried to get on Hebrew a long time ago in Bulgaria, but after several weeks I ran out of money...and this is one hard language to work on my myself, with the lack of vowels, etc, so I dropped it. As a teen I was into Arabic, tried to work it out from one Russian textbook, but unfortunately I didn't get anywhereCry. So, I read some stuff on Proto-Indo-European language, and some theories, and take a lot of fire on another forum for thinking that there is something to the Nostratic hypothesis. I have no idea how much I understand of the structure of ancient languages, but I like to think that I'm not a full ignoramus in itSmile.

Anyway, talk any way you want, I'm interested in what you came up withSmile, the more the better. And of course, an electronics and communications teacher is always welcomed in the vicinity by arch-ludites like meBig smile. I mean, I can pull up a random subbing day for a communication teacher, but only with good plans, because I royally suck in E&C.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 389>