Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 389>
Author
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 00:59
Originally posted by medenaywe

De=Deity(Goddess)=From gifting answer!I remind you,self-sacrificing is also someone's gifting!

The gods/goddesses are supposed to give answers, yes, and usually those answers are given as a responce to a sacrifice of one kind or another, in all religions.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 06:51
Look analysis before white Tiger,Don!Give me here more "KoI" and "ChiI"!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 08:34
koi - who=cover!
ni-koi/ni-koa/mi-koe - no one masc/fem/neuter=courageous  cover/courageous circle sacrifices/peaceful cover!
nia-koi/ni-akoia/nia-koe - someone masc/fen/neuter=Courageous victim covers/courageous victim covers  victim!/Courageous circle answers!
po-koi - rest, like "rest in peace"=Primeval  cover!
po-koi-nik - dead person, corpse=Primeval cover courages equality!
spo-koi-no - be calm=Present source covers attention!
koi-ka - bed in a ship; in Russian - bed=Covering feature!

"Chii" - Bulgarian:
chii- whose=knowledge!
ni-chii - no one's=Courageous knowledge!
ne-chii - someone's=Bladed knowledge!
    If we need to prove it,I need more "Chi" and "Chii" here?Even if "Chii"=knowledge my final answer for
1 000 000 $!Smile

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 09:05
Chi=learning! ChiI=Knowledge!(learning=doznava/osoznava?Don!)
UChi=Learn=Mouth-like learning!
UChaM=I learn=Mouth-like flame interiors!
UCheNiK=Student=Mouth-like food courages equality!
UChiTeL=Teacher=Mouth-like learning predicts spark!
ChiTaNKa=Book=Learning-like beauty mother's features!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 10:13
I'll think today about such words and write them when I'm back from work.
"Chi" seems well connected.
zvu-chi - to sound
nau-chi - get something leaned
smu-chi - to suck
le-chi - to cure
le-chi-tel - doctor, old use
u-chi-tel - teacher
I have to go, I have Kinder kids again. Have a nice day, Master of MeaningsSmile.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 10:17
Thumbs UpStart again with words before white tiger Don!Lear something in kindergarten kids know everything!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 13:16

Sorry,Hii is bow and Hi is archery!
voi - howl, deep desperate animal-like shout; same in Russian=Chivalry!I got it!Big smile So, you mean that a call of desperation is a call for help from some chivalrous person? OK.
voi-na - war; same in Russian=Cavalierly  offer! War is a time and place where one can show chivalry too, so it's an offer to reveal one's chivalric-heroic potential.
voi- nik - soldier=Cavalierly courage equals! Soldiers, ordinary, soldiers, are "equal", and need "courage," I can go with that.
voin - warrior, same in Russian=Chivalry mother's!(will finish it after?) A true warrior is supposed to be chivalric and protect the helpless like a mother does.
voi-ska - army=Cavalierly presence features! That what an army is - presence of chivarly, and if they are on horse - a horsemen army - they are called "cavaliers".

In Russian:
vo-istinu - truly, really=Cavalierly presence proves innocence from start(beginning)! To be accepted as truly truthful one has to prove oneself's innocence of non-truth. ok.
voi-lok - felt=Cavalierly draw equals! I'm not sure about that - here "felt" is it's meaning of a material that is made from beating raw wool until it gets hard - like for making hats. I have to think about it. give me an idea to work with it.
voi-sko - army=Cavalierly presence circles! Army circling the enemies with it's presence - good.
voi-ti - to get in=Cavalierly innocence! Only an innocent person can be accepted to enter the temple of true understanding, and such a person have to benoble and chivalric too. In bulgarian "cavaler" mean "chivalric person.

True, kids know things we long ago had forgotten, so we can survive - like how to trust and how to like. I'm always amazed how a 4-5 year old kid can look at you and 15 minutes later is coming for a hug, drawing you pictures, holds your hand in the hall.., such sweetness, makes my heart almost hurt from melting. Too bad that we cannot afford to be like this all our lives - we would be far happier that we are now. But this is besides the point...and I really enjoy my days with kinder-kids, even though they are among ny most challendging, because they are most susseptable to difficulties with my heavy accent - try to read Drs Seuss' books with accent like mine! - they are a tongue-twister even fro a native English speaker... but I'm having a good time, replenishing my supply of love arounf cute sweet little kiddos-who-are-trully-innocent, the way an adult cannot afford to be.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 13:20
"Chi' in Bulgarian:
mu-chi - torture, 3rd person singular
mu-chi-tel - torturer
ru-chi - eat, dialectic
o-chi- eyes
re-chi - speech, speeches /noun/
lo-chi - drink water like a dog, with the tongue out
clo-co-chi- the sound that a brook does

Russian:
no-chi - nights
y-chi-teli - teacher
mu-chi-teli - torturer
Have to go I'm in the end of my prep,
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 13:41
"Chi' in Bulgarian:"Chi"=Cognition(osoznavanje!)Is this right word in English,Don?
m(u=a)-chi - torture, 3rd person singular=Vaginal(Supportable)cognition!
m(u=a)-chi-tel - torturer=Vaginal(Supportable)cognition predicts spark!
ru-chi - eat, dialectic=Hand-like cognition!
o-chi- eyes=Nestable cognition!
re-chi - speech, speeches /noun/=Looking cognition!
lo-chi - drink water like a dog, with the tongue out=Drawing cognition!
clo-co-chi- the sound that a brook does=Numerous nest palms cognition!

Russian:
no-chi - nights=Careful cognition!
y-chi-teli - teacher=Mouth-like cognition predicts light!
m(u=a)-chi-teli - torturer=Vaginal(Supportable)cognition predicts light!
Have to go I'm in the end of my prep,

Edited by medenaywe - 02-Mar-2012 at 13:47
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 13:52
voi-lok - felt=Cavalierly draw equals! I'm not sure about that - here "felt" is it's meaning
After Chivalry all are really felt i suppose!Smile
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 22:48

"Chi' in Bulgarian:"Chi"=Cognition(osoznavanje!)Is this right word in English,Don? In Bulgarian the word is "osuznavane", "osoznanavie" is in Russian, but it's basically the same word. Yes, it's the right oneSmile.
m(u=a)-chi - torture, 3rd person singular=Vaginal(Supportable)cognition! Do you mean both "vaginal" and "supportable" at once, or as one or the other? I'd say that both can be fit, because in olden times the function of vagina wasn't pleasure, as it is seen now, but prodising kids, which is the closest nature can come up to a torture, especially when the medical science was nascent, the mortality of mother due to wrong position, infections, etc was ginormous, and there was no medications to speed the labor, not to dull the pain; the very labor could last 8-10-15 hours of terrible pain. Giving birth is a torture 101, and one really gets to learn the price of life during such an experience - which is "cognition" itself.

m(u=a)-chi-tel - torturer=Vaginal(Supportable)cognition predicts spark! I suppose a torturer predicts that the tortured will break sooner or later and give him the info he is after, or in case the torturer is sadistic - the pleasure he is after - in the both cases this can be called "spark".
ru-chi - eat, dialectic=Hand-like cognition!

o-chi- eyes=Nestable cognition! Very fitting - we get to learn/gain-cognition about the world mostly through our eyes, that are "nested" in us.
re-chi - speech, speeches /noun/=Looking cognition! We tell to each other our experiences about the word, out "cognitions", so the others can "look" at them.
lo-chi - drink water like a dog, with the tongue out=Drawing cognition! "Drawing" water from the bowl with a tongue - this what lapping water is; one needs water to be alive and get to learn/gain-cognition about the world, since we cannot exist without water.
clo-co-chi- the sound that a brook does=Numerous nest palms cognition! The little waves in a brook/stream are like "numerous" "palms" that affect each other, overlap each other, talk to each other; "affecting"="nesting", and we know that tere is a brook in the woods when we here the sound of those waves speaking to each other - hence, we get to learn the brook by it's voice, we gain "cognition" about it's existence.

Russian:
no-chi - nights=Careful cognition! Most cognitions that happen between a man and woman happen at night, and one needs to be careful about who he/she is getting to know...that;s why in teh Bible the use "know" was used for sexual intercourse, because only then, when the lights are out and the clothes are gone, two people meet each other vulnerable and real, without the masks and protections that make the life with people possible. This is when a person is most tender, most real, and most vulnerable - in a way one can say that the only way really to know a person is to spend a night on "cognition" with him/her. One put's him/her life literally in the other person's hands, as this type pf cognition is hazardous, slippery, and runs form one to another state very fast, runs on teh edge of a disaster, or a crime, and sometimes it becomes one. Hence, one has to be really "careful" "cognizing" in the night...
Because the night is a blind bird
That brings the times and space, our worst and best
In one wave and chasm, in one pain and spasm,
In one now, not then, the time is bend
The night is blind, like death is mine
The night is one, that lasts all time
The night is knowledge that comes to all this -
The night is dark, we are sparks
Of life and fire, or pain and mire, of runs and stops, of times long lost
When times are found, and lives are bound - the night is raw -
And feels like no
End, no beginning, only wild spinning.

sorry, couldn't resists...the image is too archetypal and draws the words right out of my hypothalamus

y-chi-teli - teacher=Mouth-like cognition predicts light! Knowledge is power, and "light", ignorance is darkness - that;s why teachers-are-if-the-light - this meaning speaks what I've been telling all along this thread. One learns through mouth - since all you know someone else told with their mouth, and when one understands/cognizes, one gains light in one's life; the state of learning "predicts" that the light is coming.
m(u=a)-chi-teli - torturer=Vaginal(Supportable)cognition predicts light! Being in a labor is a torture, but light - new life - comes out of the whole thing. So, giving life is "cognition-of-the-price-of-life", and having a new life is a "prediction" of the new light this baby is - every life is "light", every baby is the Savior from the nativity pictures, we only don't know it.
Member Post Start Signature

Mine is blue.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2012 at 22:50

voi-lok - felt=Cavalierly draw equals! I'm not sure about that - here "felt" is it's meaning
After Chivalry all are really felt i suppose!Smile

You mean that being chivalrous means that everyone gets to walk over you and stamp you down like wool is stamped to make felt of it? I can go with thatSmile.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 01:53
Give me some "Chii","Chai","Chui","Chei" and "Choi"?"ChOO" is glory!Who is the Host of Voicing?

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Mar-2012 at 01:56
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 02:20
Trough Chi to Chii!Trough cognition to knowledge!Big smileWas "Chi" part of Buddhism?It is still,isn't it?Find yourself&world around you,trough cognition!

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Mar-2012 at 02:26
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 02:53
KoNFuChiE=Confucius=Circular mother's poverty knows(learns cognitive!) answer!Smile
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 02:55

Give me some "Chii","Chai","Chui","Chei" and "Choi"?"ChOO" is glory!Who is the Host of Voicing?

Those are very rare syllables, I have to think about them.
Bulgarian :
chai - tea
ru-chai - eat! /as a command/dialectic
chui - listen! /command/
choi - whose in Bulgarian-Macedonian

Who is the Host of Voicing? All that "choo" make me think of is a train....
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 03:03
ChuChu is a train!Read this one letter one voice rule!ChuChu is imperative plural in my language and it means the same today:(You&We) are Noising!(Buchime/ite!)SmileChoo is inside NaDoChooJu in "my" language.
Offer to distance,from Glorious One,from Fear!It speaks about man known today as Alexander The Third!

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Mar-2012 at 03:45
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 03:08
Ptolemy compares himself with him,leader of his predecessor's Danayan's army!

Edited by medenaywe - 04-Mar-2012 at 12:49
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 03:13

Bulgarian:
ru-chei -  brook
su-chii - what babies do suckling on their mothers' breasts
choo-vam - to hear
choo-va - to take care of someone, dialactic
ot-chai-an - desperate
slu-chai-en/slu-chai-no/slu-chai-na - random - masc/neuter/feminine
slu-chai - event, something that happened

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2012 at 03:20

ChuChu is a train!Read this one letter one voice rule!ChuChu is imperative plural in my language and it means the same today:(You&We) are Noising!(Buchime/ite!)SmileChoo is inside NaDoChooJu in "my" language.
Offer to distance,from Glorious Fear!It speaks about man known today as Alexander The Third!

Yes, in  Bulgarian:
bu-chi = making noise
chu-ia = to hear
do-chu-vam = hear something from a distance
ne-do-chu-vam = cannot hear well
I think it's well tiedSmile, and very unexpected.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 389>