Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 00:32
ILiAD=Iliad= ILIAD=From dusk victim gifts!Danayans had always sacrificed/gifted in the morning,sacrificing to Gods&Goddess during those 50 days!
Da ILI Ne=Agreement,Dusk blades(cuts)!Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Feb-2012 at 09:41
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 01:21
JoRDaN=From temple sprout accepts(agrees) mother/s!As it look baptism those days was in water=temple!
JoRDaNa=From temple sprout accepts offer!(my mother's name)
  Here we can see that stories about Eywa were real...

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Feb-2012 at 09:40
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 02:49
Originally posted by medenaywe

KoTeTo=Cat=From Circle Prediction Shelters!I believe it is connected with goddess we know as Kotys?!?Some kind of Oracle sorcerer?Help me here Don.

"Kote" is "cat" in Bulgarian, neuter gender
"koteto" is "the cat"; "to" being the full article "the".
Cotys /Kotys/ was known also as Kotito. Cottitia was a festival celebrated by the Edonis in Thrace. She is an absolute Mother-Goddess, very holistic, beautiful and terrible in the same time, the Thracians didn't split the image in positive/negative. Her festivals were orgiastic, T believe this set a cultural archetype toward the animal cat - in Bulgarian women are called customarily "kote" and "kotence" /the last is the diminutive/; "kotka"  - female cat is a word for a "lewd woman", "fatal woman", "orgiastic, passionate woman". To say about a woman that she is a "cat" in any of the forms of the words means that the person calling her that had her or wants to have her. I think all those sub-meanings and nuances came from Cotys.

There was baptism for the initiated in the Cotys's mysteries, and the baptised were called "baptai"; and she was celebrated in caves - the cave being a symbol for the womb; this also would explain the "shelter" part in your translation. The Thracian royal tombs are built to resemble caves  http://www.motoroads.com/why_bul_treasures1.html:
  Helvetsia tomb

The Thracian kings were supposed to have a Hiero Gamos with Cotys:

Letnitsa treasure

so they be accepted in her sacred space. Cotys was in the same time mother and wife to the Thracian king, and the thracian kings were kings and high priests in the same time, Homer mentions this in the Illiad.
Now, of the Hierogamic image the man is the king, the woman Cotys in her female aspect, and the woman behind them with the jar /the same jar as Inanna's, the same symbol/ and a branch of a tree /the tree of life/ is again Cotys is her divine aspect who accepts the act and authorises the king.

Those are Thracian coins - 463-411
coin image
and 550-463
coin image

I believe they represent orgiastic celebration of Cotys, and only on those coins there is this sing on the back, kinda like swastika - I think it's a wheel in motion. I also think that the traditional Bulgarian dance, called "horo", in which  people make a circle and dance with even step going from left to right comes from the ancient celebrations of Cotys, in which orgiastic music was playd and there were dances:

"...Strabo, Geography 10. 3. 16 (trans. Jones) (Greek geographer C1st B.C. to C1st A.D.) :
"Also resembling these rites [the sacred rites of Rhea and Dionysos] are the Kotytian (Cotytian) and the Bendideian rites practiced among the Thrakians (Thracians), among whom the Orphic rites had their beginning.
Now the Kotys (Cotys) who is worshipped among the Edonians [a Thrakian tribe], and also the instruments used in her rites, are mentioned by Aiskhylos (Aeschylus); for he says, ‘O adorable Kotys among the Edonians, and ye who hold mountain-ranging instruments’; and he mentions immediately afterwards the attendants of Dionysos: ‘one, holding in his hands the bombyces, toilsome work of the turner's chisel, fills full the fingered melody, the call that brings on frenzy, while another causes to resound the bronze-bound cotylae’ and again, ‘stringed instruments raise their shrill cry, and frightful mimickers from some place unseen bellow like bulls, and the semblance of drums, as of subterranean thunder, rolls along, a terrifying sound’; for these rites resemble the Phrygian rites, and it is at least not unlikely that, just as the Phrygians themselves were colonists from Thrake, so also their sacred rites were borrowed from there. Also when they identify Dionysos and the Edonian Lykourgos (Lycurgus), they hint at the homogeneity of their sacred rites."..."
http://www.theoi.com/Thrakios/Kotys.html

Anyway, the wheel had an importand meaning in the Thracian Orphism, and an Orphic hymn says 'I had escaped the wheel of pain"; I believe that the mysteries of Dionysus, and Cotys /who was called somewhere "the female Dionysus"/ had wheel/circle is one of their symbols. Most of the sacred gold vessels in Thrace that were used in sacred ceremonies had bottoms that look live wheels, this link doesn't allow be to copy, but it has pictures of such bottoms  http://www.pontos.dk/publications/books/bss-11-files/bss-11-gergova
"Cotila" also means "small cup" - ups being with circled tops and bottoms.

Anyway, I believe that the wheel/circle was one of the symbols of Cotys, and the cave for sure was. Also, Dionysus had an oracle in Thrace, and the worship pf Dionysus and Cotys were connected, as she was called Ithe female Dionysus".

So, all of the meanings you found in the word "Coteto" are connected in one or another way with the Thracian Great Mother - Cotys.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 03:08
Thracians,Illyrians,Macedonians and rest of the Balkan's peoples were Danayans,Don!Our languages have originned from ancient periods.In fact ancient "Egyptian"&"Greek" were their predecessors.Where did origin of Greek today belong?Hindu&Phoenician origins?

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Feb-2012 at 13:42
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 11:13
NaDeNaJVe=offer from deity perfect!As it looks it was religious principle of life for those people.Egyptian,Book of Death,consisted more than Ten Commandments within.

Edited by medenaywe - 04-Feb-2012 at 08:40
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 03:12

Tracians,Iliyans and rest of the Balkan's peoples were Danayans,Don!Our languages have originned from ancient periods.In fact ancient "Egyptian"&"Greek" were their predecessors.Where did origin of Greek today
belong?Hindu&Phoenician origins?

The Thracians were suposed to have Asia Minor origin according to Alexander Fol; they were in one cultural continuum with the Mycenean Greeks and in the Trojan War allied with the Trojans. The fisrt info we have about them are in Homer. Later Dacians came supposedly from the North, and settled in what is now Romania, and some of them went south and mixed with the Thracians. Some historians say that the Thracians were Indo-Europeans, but almost nothing is left from their language to confirm it. Anyway, the Thracian origin seems to have been from Northern Anatolia, and their religious affiliations too. The Thracian art is very similar to that of the Mycenean Greece, and they reatined ancient Near Eastern rites like the Hiero Gamos and the priest-king.

I believe there was some intermixing all along the Mediterranean, in one or another degree, so, basically I can agree with you.Smile We from the countries along the Mediterranean Sea are kinda related, the north part of North Africa is more a part of the Mediterranean cultural continuum than from  such continuum with Sub-Saharan Africa.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 03:23
That's the story Don.History till fail of Egypt has been Danayan's history but then something have happened in their world?!?Their identity was stolen history books rewritten.We are expelled out of our own History,Don?Who did it?
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:14
medenaywe, are these the same Danayan people you were talking about? Found this when coming across another Great Mother Danu, for the other thread.
In several places “Avesta" mention the main enemies of Iranians “Danayans"-Turs (danava from danu “river”,in this case Syr-Darya). The same Yasht (18, 73) reads: “Grant to us such fortune, a kind and powerful Arvisura Anahita, that we became winners over the Turan Danavs”.The Yasht 13 says likewise (Fravartin, 37-38): ”... Then the brave men from Hshtavi clan joined battle with Danavs. You (the fravash-protector spirits) then repulsed an attack of Danavs-Turanians. You then repulsed the wrath of Danavs-Turanians (Scythians)... Then were laid waste the predatory settlements of Danavs, who had a ten-thousand army" [Abaev, 1990, p. 31-34]. The tribes along the Yaksart (Syr-Darya) were called “Yaksarts”,Ptolemy (6th century) names the tribes living on the river Kang (Syr-Darya) Kahags. These names reflect not a taxonomic concept “Syrdaryanian”,but a religious concept “those who revere the River goddess”.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:27
TaJ(Y) MaHaL=From beauty origin,supports destination's spark.Or
TaG MaHaL=From beauty head,supports destination's spark!
Speechless:(Have been used towers beside as light towers in the beginning?)

Edited by medenaywe - 04-Feb-2012 at 07:30
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:33

TaJ(Y) MaHaL=From beauty origin,supports destination's spark.Or
TaG MaHaL=From beauty head,supports destination's spark!
Is that like saying beauty comes from within, medenaywe?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:43
Yes it is,it is one form of ancient Egyptian genitive case(They use it as adjective).Most weird genitive case is "sacrificial stone"=from the stone from victim!In fact they were right:Stone stays victims are gone!It is a language of logic.It was language of Aristotle also Alani.Smile
  If I use today English it will be:Beautiful origin or head...they use predicate logic:
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/loewe/2004-05-I/Lecture2.pdf

Edited by medenaywe - 04-Feb-2012 at 09:12
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 08:18

Yes it is,it is one form of ancient Egyptian genitive case.Most weird genitive case is "sacrificial stone"=from the stone from victim!In fact they were right:Stone stays victims are gone!It is a language of logic.It was
language of Aristotle also Alani.Smile
Very good, medenaywe, logic and Aristotle. I'm very big on logic, and Aristotle is one of my favourite philosophers.Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 05:52
HeRa=Hera=From defense hand!
HeLeNi=Hellenes=From defense image courages!
HeLeN=Hellen=From defense image,Mother's!
HeRaKLeTa=Heracles=From defense hand equals with image's beauty!(Is this comparison says He was as Hera beautiful)SmileWas He handsome people,wasn't he?
HeRaKLeTo=From defense hand equals with image's shelter!(Now it compares strength from both of them)
KoHeReNTo=Coherent=From Circle defense looks Mother's shelter!
 Here you have more about ancient Heracles&Hera connections:
http://kekrops.tripod.com/Heracles_Full_Story.html

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Feb-2012 at 08:11
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 08:18
JeLeNa=From ancestry Image offers!You choose name for Helen of Troy here!
http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/troy.htm
I believe this was Danayan name of woman known today as Cleopatra!Someone&Somehow had made history compilation as it is today!
HeLeNa=From defense image offers!
  It looks she was beauty also a hero!
P.S.
People that use Latin alphabet,consider that "J" sounds as  "Y"!

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Feb-2012 at 12:41
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 12:47

HeRa=Hera=From defense hand!
HeLeNi=Hellenes=From defense image courages!
HeLeN=Hellen=From defense image,Mother's!
HeRaKLeTa=Heracles=From defense hand equals with image's beauty!(Is this comparison says He was as Hera beautiful)SmileWas He handsome people,wasn't he?
HeRaKLeTo=From defense hand equals with image's shelter!(Now it compares strength from both of them)
KoHeReNTo=Coherent=From Circle defense looks Mother's shelter!
 Here you have more about ancient Heracles&Hera connections:
http://kekrops.tripod.com/Heracles_Full_Story.html

medenaywe, is there any connection with the word "Hero"?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 13:22
HeRoI is original!
HeRoI=From defense homeland,!I have RoI inside my text also.We say Alani stone belongs where it's root is!It's homeland.(It was kind of swear or something!?!)
Forms:
HeRoITo=From Defense homeland shelters!(Read it as:Defensible homeland shelters!,even if this is illogical statement.)Wink
HeRoINa=From defense homeland offers!Doesn't looks good to me this?Is he traitor?
HeRoINo=From defense homeland cares!
HeRoIN=From defense homeland Mother's!(Defensible homeland Mother's)Were "Greeks"&"Egyptians" the same "maybe"?QuestionSmile(adjective from defense=defensible,100 times repeat nowEmbarrassed!)

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Feb-2012 at 13:57
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 14:45
HiMeNo=Himen=Archest Creation Cares!WackoIt is better with adjective as i can see.As for it's function it is non defensible!LOL

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Feb-2012 at 14:48
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 15:27

HiMeNo=Himen=Archest Creation Cares!WackoIt is better with adjective as i can see.As for it's function it is non defensible!LOL
Very penetrating humour you have there, medenaywe.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 15:38
Look on it from Bright side:Word describes object seriously!I just try to brake the silence here! LOLLet us try this one:
OODiSeeJee=Odissey=?It's your turn now Riddle's monster!
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 15:49

Look on it from Bright side:Word describes object seriously!I just try to brake the silence here! LOLLet us try this one:
OODiSeeJee=Odissey=?It's your turn now Riddle's monster!
I know you were joking my friend.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 

My turn? Oh no, medenaywe, you're like the farmer, an expert in your own field.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Me I'm a city boy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 389>