Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shah Nimatullah Wali & End of the World

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shah Nimatullah Wali & End of the World
    Posted: 13-Oct-2011 at 06:44

You probably know the famous Persian predicator Shah Nimatullah Wali (1331–1431 A.D): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shah_Nimatullah_Wali As you read he has a left a Persian Language Diwan (poetry).This contained predictions about the events which would occur on-wards in the world.

An old tiny book printed in 1978 which contains his predictions about the end of the world is already in my hands, it is really interesting to read it, you can read the English translation in this book:

Heavenly sign, Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Islam International, 2005: http://books.google.com/books?id=EmSLjQCHH-YC

Page 3:

I really wondered to read about dispute between the Turk and the Tajk (Turkey and Iran)! Shocked

Khorasan was the region in the northeast of Iran (modern Afghanistan).

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 13-Oct-2011 at 07:03
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2011 at 09:12
From more than 600 years ago people like Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835 - 1908), the founder of the Ahmadiyya Community, talk about these poems of Shah Nimatullah and claim to be the promised Messiah at the end of time, but it seems 2012 will be the year that someone should claim it.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2011 at 19:04
Cool. His deliberately-obscure prophesies remind me of Nostradumus
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2011 at 04:13
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

I really wondered to read about dispute between the Turk and the Tajk (Turkey and Iran)! Shocked

why did you wonder? In late middle age and early modern age, Iran and Turks always had fought, for land and religion differences
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2011 at 04:37
Originally posted by Nick1986

Well, I agree with you that the art of prediction lies in ambiguity but you must agree that in some cases Nostradamus seem to be correct (like the prediction of a coming Hisler, he was right about everything except the name)
Timidi mater non flet
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2011 at 15:12
Originally posted by Ollios

Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

why did you wonder? In late middle age and early modern age, Iran and Turks always had fought, for land and religion differences

I talked about the modern times and the roles of Iran and Turkey in the recent events in the region, in the last thousand years, most of the rulers of Iran were themselves Turk, such as Seljuks, Safavids, Afshars and etc.
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2011 at 15:49
Originally posted by Nick1986

Did Nostradumus also predict seditions and wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt and Syria? In his previous peom Shah Nimatullah exactly predicated the establishment of Islamic regime in Iran:

ba'd az shahi az mian beravad
dolati paydar mibinam

shur o ghoghaye din shavad peyda
sarbesar karzar mibinam

I see the end of the rules of Shahs
A new government is established

Religious enthusiasm is appeared
I see a long war (Iran Iraq War)

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2011 at 20:51
Nostadamus apparently predicted 9/11 and America's wars in Kosovo and Afghanistan:
In the year 1999 and seven months here will come from the skies a great king of terror. Before and after Mars will reign freely
And Hiroshima:
Two towns by the sea will endure a scourge never before seen
However, his prophesies were deliberately vague and open to interpretation. With hindsight you can apply them to any significant event as it doesn't take a genius to predict there will still be wars in 500 years' time with weapons far more devastating than those in use today
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2011 at 05:08
I am not sure. Are these real or people just want to see like that? and in most of examples, people can recognize them after the prediction happened LOL, so it doesn't make sense.

I can make prediction too. here is it which is about posibble future greek-turco war.

In both sides of Aegean, tension will increase.
Sea will become red again as trojan times.
Mother of Smyrna and Peloponnese will cry for their sons.
This will be test for children of Athena.

Their biggest exam 2012 december Big smile

However it is interesting thing. I have read Nostrodamus and sometimes especially holidays when I see horoscope news, I read them. Additionally, I love turkish(and where it is) coffe-fortune culture

"don't believe fortune but don't stay far away from it" (popular idiom in Turkey-sorry my translation, maybe not exact translation, but meaning is similiar)

Edited by Ollios - 15-Oct-2011 at 05:11
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2011 at 10:01

As you read here: http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury1.html it seems Nostradamus also predicted  the establishment of Islamic regime in Iran:

Rain, famine and war will not cease in Persia;
too great a faith will betray the monarch.
Those (actions) started in France will end there,
a secret sign for on to be sparing.

Khomeini was exiled to France and led the Islamic revolution from there but the next thing about France and Persians is more interesting:

France shall be accused of neglect by her five partners.
Tunis, Algiers stirred up by the Persians.
Leon, Seville and Barcelona having failed,
they will not have the fleet because of the Venetians.

The first line probably talks about G6: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G6_(EU) -> The G6 (Group of Six) in the European Union is an unofficial group of the interior ministers of the six European Union member states – Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and Poland – with the largest populations and so with the majority of votes in the Council of the European Union. The G6 was established in 2003 as G5 to deal with immigration, terrorism and law and order.[1][2] In 2006, Poland joined the group, making it the G6.

Arab uprisings began in Tunisia and it can be true to say it was stirred up by Iranians.
 Post Reply Post Reply