Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTurkeys choise about Iraq 2 years ago

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: Would Turkey be in the center of the Abu-Gharib charges?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [50.00%]
6 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkeys choise about Iraq 2 years ago
    Posted: 28-Apr-2005 at 19:12

Originally posted by iskenderani

is coming from the Lausanne Treaty , which u didnt have the brains to read first...

look, i don't want to spend my precious time with little slanders of  someone from a little country, but stop talking this way, same style of talking is not so foreign to me don't worry about it. but i'm not that kind.

iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 04:40
Originally posted by YAFES

iskenderani;

1 1299 is the independence date of the ottoman dynasty.

Good for u. But as u probably know , by then there was still a Byzantine Empire...i.e free Greeks....After the coplete occupation of whatever was Greek , Greeks started revolting against ur benevolent rule. So from 1453 until 1821 , when it was the final revolt that succeded in creating a free Greek country , there were 93 revolutions , against ur oppression. Get it ?? Hope it is not so difficult to understand.

2 laws. then greek invasion of asia minor is innocent huh?? no international law existed those times, because.

It becomes tiring to try to explain to u that the Greek invasion of Asia Minor , came after the genocide of the Christian Armenians , and after the law that ur goverment passed about force labour groups ( amele taburu ) , which was a prelude of another genocide plan of urs..It is not difficult to understand that too....just put the dates one after the other...

3 didn't know greek-cypriot clercs were bribed for a "photoshop"

Why not ? for a good "bahtshish" u can buy ANYTHING in Turkey , from officials to women...Don't tell me u didn't know that... So why a Greek-Cypriot clerk should be immune in easy money ??

4 leussanne or whatever... my point is what the real is.

That is also known to all civilised world .U r signature means nothing to u .... U dont have enough honor to back it up....u just do what is conveniet to u....

5 martians? ok no problem as the aim is not evil sourced

Again u must try to think rationaly .... What is NOT evil for u , it MIGHT BE evil for others ...especially when u have no excuses for ur actions. But what u say , proves again what all here r trying to tell u. That the only terroristic country in the region is Turkey..

6 about greeks in ISTANBUL (this name is current for about 500 years), it is impossible and just a reflexious design by the fear of the TURK who hugs someone

Sorry , the name Konstantinopolis was used for 1200 years...Or should i say 2.000 years , as even before 1920n ur own people were calling the city Konstantinopole... The rest of ur sentence is of course incomprehensible...

7 establishing a state is NOT A RIGHT. it is a process, ruled by intellectual and carismatic leaders who some don't have

Who on earth told u that ??? Of course it is a right , and above all a human right ( i understand that u have a difficulty understanding hunman rights , except if they r for ur own people..) . The longevity of the said country , is a different matter and requires leaders...I guess that the President of Iraq is close to be such a leader...

You have forgotten to mention ur age .....As for the other friend of urs , just buy him another lollipop , so he will find something useful to do , insted of violating any existing logic and mutulating history.

Isk.

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 04:47

is coming from the Lausanne Treaty , which u didnt have the brains to read first...

look, i don't want to spend my precious time with little slanders of  someone from a little country, but stop talking this way, same style of talking is not so foreign to me don't worry about it. but i'm not that kind.

Perfect....So stop spending ur precious time ... Better go and find something useful to read...It might make u good .This propaganda stuff u keep reading , kind of hypnotize the mind..

U better advise ur own Turkish co-forumers how to talk ....i can see they have a very ugly way addressing others...even when u talk to each other in ur native lang.

Isk.

P.S....How old r u by the way ??? Or did u answer to that.

Isk.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 13:53

U better advise ur own Turkish co-forumers how to talk ....i can see they have a very ugly way addressing others...even when u talk to each other in ur native lang.

I would really like to ask for a proof.Go ahead;qoute

Perfect....So stop spending ur precious time ... Better go and find something useful to read...It might make u good .This propaganda stuff u keep reading , kind of hypnotize the mind..

This is an exellent forum to spend time.Only if you ad not turned our discussions into arguments.

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 13:57

isk.Wrote:

kind of hypnotize the mind..

Isk. i suggest you lay off the icq for a while,you are using the chat lingo so much that sometimes we think you mean all those things

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 14:03

You have forgotten to mention ur age .....As for the other friend of urs , just buy him another lollipop , so he will find something useful to do , insted of violating any existing logic and mutulating history.

man you never remeber do you?I have been acting more mature in my posts and writing()ever since i have been here

You are very immature since you have nothing to say but my age in a respected debate?Lolipops are cpmpletely out of the subject.You are too.My age has nothing to do with any of these matters and since you have failed to understand this,it would not even be important if you were 50

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 14:22

after being really fed up with iskenderani's non-sense, non-point, chess-follow replies, I have only one thing to say him:

you have a problem with others? then just don't take those matters for the one with me.

I said "don't address me that way"!

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 14:22

For the last time , child ....stop addressing me.

I am in no mood to debate with a 14 years old , who doesnt even know the meaning of the word logic.

Get of my back...play with ur ball , ur dolls ur lollipops , but be a good boy and stop addressing me.

And for Godness sake stop violating any existing logic and mutulating history.

U r becoming a bad joke , insisting to pose like a man.

Isk.

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 14:29

after being really fed up with iskenderani's non-sense, non-point, chess-follow replies, I have only one thing to say him:

you have a problem with others? then just don't take those matters for the one with me.

Who on earth told u that i do have any problem with anyone ?? Except if u mean people that are swearing ....With them , ues i do have a problem ...I just appealed to u as older to advice a child...nothing more..If u cant ....ok...wont ask u again..

Which way do u mean ??? Enlighten me..

Isk.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 14:42

Quote:

iskenderani wrote:

enlightment enough???

by the way I'm 21, and even if this makes you older than me, I don't need your advices.

You just tried to close over your "brain" insulting with taking me responsible of other Turks' slanders to you which you claimed.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:10

For the last time , child ....stop addressing me.(from this i can easly say you have amemory spam of 1,5 minutes)

I am in no mood to debate with a 14 years old , who doesnt even know the meaning of the word logic.

Get of my back...play with ur ball , ur dolls ur lollipops , but be a good boy and stop addressing me.

U r becoming a bad joke ,So what is exactly that u have inherited??

You were in the mood for 5 threads and 30 pages till i said my age.You are nothing but an immature teen with an age issue!Logic???

When you dare answer my post we'll see your maturity,not age.Adressing you???For 4 topics you said lolipops and dare not even visit because you did not have the guts to answer?

What logic?This is not a dicussion about logic,neither age.The logic and sense that makes you answer in an icq lingo in a history forum?The sense that  makes you answer hypotheses and proofs with age insults and lolipops.By the way,I have noticed that you are the kind of guy that is so scared of a 14 yaer old that teases him off the internet.Hope to see you somewhere.I would really like lolipops,kid,child,jester adressed to my face.(if you have the guts)

You are cheap isk,you bring up my age whenevr you are about to lose all your claims.

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:13

Quote:

iskenderani wrote:

enlightment enough???

by the way I'm 21, and even if this makes you older than me, I don't need your advices.

You just tried to close over your "brain" insulting with taking me responsible of other Turks' slanders to you which you claimed.

At last ..Somebody old enough to make a comprehensible discussion...

"" is coming from the Lausanne Treaty , which u didnt have the brains to read first...""

So , u were upset about this sentence ? Well let me explain...I am engineer by profession. We engineers are practical people . When a question is posed to us , we read everything possible , so to make up our minds , first , and to be able to explain everything to others.

So , if u want to make comments for the Lausanne Treaty , and u have not taken any time to read it first , as to know what it says , the most probably u will be wrong in ur conclusions...So if u "didnt have the brains " to read first , then be "wiser" and dont do the same mistake again...

I do not hold u responsible of what other children mumble ...i just asked of ur help. And by the way .....Older people , always r giving advice to youngers....These advices r coming from long years of experience .If the youngster is wise enough to take the given experience and combine it with his modern perspective , then he might profit .....If he doesnt , and he goes his own way based only in his own images of the world , then he must also be ready to pay for the mistakes he will certainly do...

So dont be itchy ....the advices are freely given ....u can drop them any time..

Isk.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:17

Don't mess with this stuff.Just report him

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:17

Isk.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:21

insisting to pose like a man.

I'm sick of the engineer that knows nothing bt insults and likes to explain his ideas using my age.I will report you.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:23

Isk.

You were in the mood for 5 threads and 30 pages till i said my age.You are nothing but an immature teen with an age issue!Logic???

When you dare answer my post we'll see your maturity,not age.Adressing you???For 4 topics you said lolipops and dare not even visit because you did not have the guts to answer?

What logic?This is not a dicussion about logic,neither age.The logic and sense that makes you answer in an icq lingo in a history forum?The sense that  makes you answer hypotheses and proofs with age insults and lolipops.By the way,I have noticed that you are the kind of guy that is so scared of a 14 yaer old that teases him off the internet.Hope to see you somewhere.I would really like lolipops,kid,child,jester adressed to my face.(if you have the guts)

You are cheap isk,you bring up my age whenevr you are about to lose all your claims.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 16:33

by the way;

AGE SUCKZ, MIND RULEZ!!!

cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 17:10
Closed because there is no more to discuss here and Iskenderani's inability to discuss material if there was.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123