Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTurkeys choise about Iraq 2 years ago

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Poll Question: Would Turkey be in the center of the Abu-Gharib charges?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [50.00%]
6 [50.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkeys choise about Iraq 2 years ago
    Posted: 26-Apr-2005 at 19:15
Iskenderani could you tone down the language in your posts. Do you really need to use:  'keep dreaming', 'A good joke', etc...  It is antagonistic. Make your point. Simple as that.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2005 at 19:19

1 1821 was powered by russians 

2 societies under law don't have the right to create a seperated country

3 i don't need to dream, neighbour. recognize or not, there's been a state for 22 years.

4 by north of selanik, i meant the western trace Turks,  due your logic about the own state

5 some years ago you mention was when this kurdish issue was pomped slowly and provocating into Turkey's update

iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 00:45

Edited by iskenderani
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 01:01
Originally posted by YAFES

Send me a PM with ur address. I will send u a book of Greek History about 1821 to read and learn who powered the revolution.

For ur info ....from 1453 to 1821 there were 93 revolts against ur benevolent rule....Roughly 1 in every 4 years...

Again ....which law....ur law ??? another joke. U can pass as a law whatever is in ur likeness . Kurds are no "society"...They r a separate race...and they do have an area called Kurdistan already...

3 i don't need to dream, neighbour. recognize or not, there's been a state for 22 years.

Can u be more specific in this ??

4 by north of selanik, i meant the western trace Turks,  due your logic about the own state

Then this is EAST of Thessaloniki , not North...and by the way haven't anyone informed u that in Western Thrace there are no Turks , but Greek muslims ???

5 some years ago you mention was when this kurdish issue was pomped slowly and provocating into Turkey's update

Provocating ?? There is no provocation in any of this . Human rights , r human rights. And today the circumstanses are ripe .... Try to keep it in ur minds . U cannot stop progress ....

Isk.

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 01:04
Originally posted by iskenderani

Originally posted by Seko

Iskenderani could you tone down the language in your posts. Do you really need to use:  'keep dreaming', 'A good joke', etc...  It is antagonistic. Make your point. Simple as that.

iyisikilmis ( Do i have to remind u , what Akunsu used for keeping down his tone of language ? )

If u consider my expressions antagonistic , then why u keep writting posts that provoke them ??

As u see by ur expressions to me , or to Armeniansurvival , unfortunately for u ( not personally , but as a member of the Turkish community of AE ) , you r not in position to correct me...

Isk.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 09:34

As u see by ur expressions to me , or to Armeniansurvival , unfortunately for u ( not personally , but as a member of the Turkish community of AE ) , you r not in position to correct me...

what expressions????the term is iyi=good but in this meaning a lot

Sklm=bored

a man that has been bored a lot

Insulting??

the Turkish character is not appearing in your screens so i simply used i.(knowing that you speak turkish)

So if you feel insulted it is not my problem

You have been calling me a jester for 9 pages

Also Seko does have the right to correct you,he has been strait to the point in all of his posts while you wrote:
"No u izz vrrrong man!.......jesstter

akuakaukauakau

u...iz vry rong"

Nothing else

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 11:27

Originally posted by aknc

akuakaukauakau

Nothing else

So Aku....u r 14 ( probably 13 )...

And it makes u feel better , almost a man , when u swear to others ...in ur language believing that no other can either speak it or understand it..

This is why u have been unable to back-up any of ur sayings and u kept mumbling excuses. Now everything is getting clear..

Ok...keep to ur lollipop...u dont deserve any answer cause of lack of knowledge ...We will see when u grow up.

Isk.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 11:32

Send me a PM with ur address. I will send u a book of Greek History about 1821 to read and learn who powered the revolution.

For ur info ....from 1453 to 1821 there were 93 revolts against ur benevolent rule....Roughly 1 in every 4 years...

Again ....which law....ur law ??? another joke. U can pass as a law whatever is in ur likeness . Kurds are no "society"...They r a separate race...and they do have an area called Kurdistan already...

Can u be more specific in this ??

Then this is EAST of Thessaloniki , not North...and by the way haven't anyone informed u that in Western Thrace there are no Turks , but Greek muslims ???

Provocating ?? There is no provocation in any of this . Human rights , r human rights. And today the circumstanses are ripe .... Try to keep it in ur minds . U cannot stop progress ....

Isk.

revolts??? and they're 93, , my friend, the history of the ottoman has thousands of revolts like that. greek revolts were nothing. 1 per 4 years, don't be that humble, from 1299 to 1923 it's 10-15 per year.

yes, my laws, didn't like? your seperate race has 4 seperate countries already: Turkey, Iran, Syria and Iraq. and these four don't have a plan to gather.

you want me to be specific? here it is:

i hope this is specific enough for a recognized state!!!

yeah NE-E i meant, but greek muslims?? umm that's what your little greece calls them officially, we know that greece declares no ethnically seperate groups. but this doesn't seperate the fact. ok, to be greek does'nt require to have hellenic parents, but you can't deny their ethnicity as turkey doesn't refuse of the existence of kurds but declares everyone who has the ID card as a TURK.  So if western trace turks mustn't have their own state, then what point drags you about kurds while even i never advocated of west tracian turks?

establishing a state is not a human right.

Edited by YAFES
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 13:58

Originally posted by aknc

akuakaukauakau

Nothing else

And it makes u feel better , almost a man , when u swear to others ...in ur language believing that no other can either speak it or understand it..

This is why u have been unable to back-up any of ur sayings and u kept mumbling excuses. Now everything is getting clear..

Ok...keep to ur lollipop...u dont deserve any answer cause of lack of knowledge ...We will see when u grow up.

Isk.

My god i'll be impressed if you are half the man you talk about!Mumbling exuces?!Yes it was me that said"yu iz rong,u iz rong...."i have been sweating my a** for 12 pages by posting treaties,archives,laws and you say suck lollipop!!You are not the person to judge me.Write a sensible,un-insulting sentence(grammarly correct)then argue with me!!

Being cleAR?!how can you say that after saying propoganda to original archives!?

Ok.this is maybe un clear so let me put it your way:

"stpid child u r rongz aye!Buyakasha u propagan babi!u iz rrrrronkkk...u r nt i man.Ay aint ronk"

(I had to wacth sacha baron cohen 8 times to write that.good work on english)

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 14:01

It takes a hell of intelligence to read 14 in two diffrent places and wtite probably 13

If we looked at our influences and intellectual levels you probably would be 8-9.So don't go making fun of my age

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 14:06

By the way a short interview of apo came to me,he was saying

"Yes.those hags are mine.I f***ed them"

(directly translated the words)

sound a hell of freedom fighter

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 15:12

Isk.

As you see i am not the only one sucking a lollipop(or sth. else)

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 15:14

And it makes u feel better , almost a man , when u swear to others ...in ur

I dare you to quote one cuss i made.Go ahead.Of course it should be in a language that nobody understands called English

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 15:15

Originally posted by Seko

What can you expect?

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 15:16

I'm sorry Seko but you are wrong.Read this extra long and full post to see that isk does expresses his point in a respectable way

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2005 at 15:18

Exuse my ignaorance for not knowing Kurdistan in the planet called earth.In a parallel universe maybe

Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2005 at 01:19

revolts??? and they're 93, , my friend, the history of the ottoman has thousands of revolts like that. greek revolts were nothing. 1 per 4 years, don't be that humble, from 1299 to 1923 it's 10-15 per year.

1299 ??? What is this again ?? The Byzantine Empire seized to exist in 29 / 05 / 1453....we count years from then..

yes, my laws, didn't like? your seperate race has 4 seperate countries already: Turkey, Iran, Syria and Iraq. and these four don't have a plan to gather.

I do hope Yafes , u r not another 14 years old , trying to show u r a man....a word that u dont even know the meaning of it.

UR LAW ??? Who gives a damn about ur laws ??? In here we r talking about INTERNATIONAL LAW .... as for the rest of ur sentence , its pure giberish with no meaning at all...

you want me to be specific? here it is:

i hope this is specific enough for a recognized state!!!

Photoshop can make miracles....Forgery too....

yeah NE-E i meant, but greek muslims?? umm that's what your little greece calls them officially, we know that greece declares no ethnically seperate groups.

Wrong , boy . The term is coming from the Lausanne Treaty , which u didnt have the brains to read first...

but this doesn't seperate the fact. ok, to be greek does'nt require to have hellenic parents, but you can't deny their ethnicity as turkey

Anyone is free to declare what he believes .... If they say that they r Martians , why not ??

doesn't refuse of the existence of kurds but declares everyone who has the ID card as a TURK.  So if western trace turks mustn't have their own state, then what point drags you about kurds while even i never advocated of west tracian turks?

Have they EVER ask for it ??? To have an independent nation ??? So let them ask it and we will see .... the borders are very close .... What u did to Greeks in Konstantinopolis , can be done with them too..... Can u do that to Kurds ??? Kurds have asked for an indipendant nation...they fight for it  , one day they will have it ...

establishing a state is not a human right.

PARDON ???? And whose right is it ??? A divine right of Turkey perhaps ??? u r joking again.....

[/QUOTE]

Isk.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2005 at 06:08

I do hope Yafes , u r not another 14 years old , trying to show u r a man....a word that u dont even know the meaning of it.

After all that if you can still say this i suggest that you go see a doctor.And don't go reapeting the same thing as if you are propud of it because you have not been able to prove a "little kid" in 4 topics and 25 pages.So agian in your own words"u...iz ronk"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2005 at 06:22

a word that u dont even know the meaning of it.

yeah like you do?You didn't have the guts to reply to a guy that insulted your nation,clothes(),history....

So when you have the guts to answer his/her posts,and after that all my posts,then you have the right to judge

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2005 at 19:07

iskenderani;

1 1299 is the independence date of the ottoman dynasty.

2 laws. then greek invasion of asia minor is innocent huh?? no international law existed those times, because.

3 didn't know greek-cypriot clercs were bribed for a "photoshop"

4 leussanne or whatever... my point is what the real is.

5 martians? ok no problem as the aim is not evil sourced

6 about greeks in ISTANBUL (this name is current for about 500 years), it is impossible and just a reflexious design by the fear of the TURK who hugs someone

7 establishing a state is NOT A RIGHT. it is a process, ruled by intellectual and carismatic leaders who some don't have

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>