Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Turkic Peoples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
Author
Hardel View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hardel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Turkic Peoples
    Posted: 05-Jun-2005 at 10:08
I'm not don't like turk people. But we must write just right. 
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2005 at 16:38
Originally posted by blitz

This is the most stupid map which I have ever seen. Only stupid and
nationalist turks can create such map! But I must say : It was very
funny!

I will not call it stupid (show respect to others views,)but I would like to know what the source is. I know the Huns made it as far as France but they were repelled by the Romans. There is a small population of Swiss who have the blue spot found on the bottoms of newborn Mongoloid babies; they are descendants of the survivors from Attilas army. They intermarried with the native Germanic people in that area. I tend to think this map is an exaggeration because according to this map the Irish and Scottish are Turkic vs. Indo European, I do not believe this to be true. Besides, even if you could present compelling evidence it would still be theoretical. The Scots and Irish of Today are a blend of various Indo Europeans races and possibly pre-Indo Europeans such as the Picts. I did a paper on the Picts, what a mystery!! There is still some dispute as to whether the Picts were Indo-European or Pre Indo-European. I will have to start a thread on this one.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2005 at 17:40

eaglecap, noone claimed those places are turcic. as I expleained before, some kept permanent, and some perished. so I don't even expect to find turcic genes in irish blood. 

but bulgarians and hungarians are excellent examples for the middle of perishing and staying.

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2005 at 18:56
It is possible but until I see some theories that are valid I will not believe that the Turkic tribes ever made it so far into Europe. I do not believe the Celts were there first but pre Indo European or West Mediterraneans, as we call them, were, but I have never read any theories about a Turkic connection. I agree with you about the Bulgarians and Hungarians but that was later in history. I do not think they were ever in Ireland but I could be wrong, I have a wee bit Irish in me.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 11:06

Dear All,

Hi there. Well, I was wondering if this was a good restart; anyhow that's what I did!!!

Oghuz (Turkmen) girl in Kazakstan.

and this is my cousine(on the right) , wrestling!!!

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 11:33

Dear All,

Hi there. This is my second 'picture post' today; write and and tell me what you think about it.

(Oghuz) Turkmen girls & Boys; University: 

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 23:19
Originally posted by gok_toruk

and this is my cousine(on the right) , wrestling!!!

Who won the match?

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 03:46

Yes, They looks like almost  equal. I bet right one!

Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:52
Hey,this migraiton map is partly true,Turks migarated to the India,Siberia etc. but it is pretty  nationalist;Turks did not and could not migrate to Portugal
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 08:35

Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

Hey,this migraiton map is partly true,Turks migarated to the India,Siberia etc. but it is pretty  nationalist;Turks did not and could not migrate to Portugal

I agree. I dont think any Turks in history have arrived and settled in Britain in history, except the immigrant workers...

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 03:43

Dear Feramez,

Hi there. How's it going? Fine, I'd hope. Well, Murteza was right; my cousin was the winner of this contest. Now, not to show off; but he's really a good wrestler. Take good care and just take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 04:33

Wasnt this topic about photos of Turkic people? So I will continue with the original topic...

A kyrgiz man...

A view from a Kyrgiz village, Central Asia...

Kirghize woman in Chakhrisabz. The cradle of the Kirgiz tribes is located along Ienissei (Yenisey), in southernmost Siberia, and their slow migration in direction of south-west. The Kirgiz are a few hundreds of thousands in Uzbekistan.

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2005 at 06:57
The picture in the middle of the Kirgiz village has a very beautiful view in the back.
kermit_criminal View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote kermit_criminal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2005 at 16:14
Originally posted by YAFES

Yeah, I said they didn't remain, but who really remained are "Native Americans". Their genetic structure fits Central Asian Turkic Peoples.

http://cita.chattanooga.org/mtdna.html

Polynesian Links?

To their surprise, however, the researchers found that native Siberians lack one peculiar mutation that appeared in the Amerinds 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. This raises the question of where, if not from Siberia, this mtDNA originated.

It turns out, Dr. Wallace says, that this particular mutation pattern is also found in aboriginal populations in Southeast Asia and in the islands of Melanesia and Polynesia. This hints at what may have been "one of the most astounding migrations in human experience," he says. A group of ancient peoples moved out of China into Malaysia where they became sailors and populated the islands of the South Pacific.

Then some 6,000 to 12,000 years ago these ancient mariners made it to the Americas. "I don't know how they came," Dr. Wallace says. "They either came across the Pacific to Central and South America or they went up the east coast of Asia and across the northern Pacific to Alaska and Canada," he says. He already is examining mtDNA samples from natives of the Kamchatka Peninsula north of Japan to see if there is any mtDNA trace of these ancient sailors.

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2005 at 07:40
Originally posted by gok_toruk

Dear All,

Hi there. This is my second 'picture post' today; write and and tell me what you think about it.

(Oghuz) Turkmen girls & Boys; University: 

HEY ,GOK_TORUK

i LIKE THE GIRL BEHIND WHOM  IN PINK!!!!!is SHE RUSSIAN OR OGHUS?

minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2005 at 06:21

Im Hungarian but noone can ever tell for sure what i look like, I hear Turkish, French, alot of things, This is me. What do you think? (but also, my family in Hungary came from small villages and never really mixed with many outside people. We dont even Know  the rest of our family such as great grandparents or anything. They were  quite in a struggle mostly during the war. This is my picture, You dont have to call me pretty or ugly, lol just maybe what nationality i  look like im from. Im curious. Thanks.

Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2005 at 15:49

minchickie,

1-)You are really pretty.

2-)Welcome

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2005 at 20:57
can't say french...but wouldn't surprise if you said you're Turkish

well, apart from that you look alot Hungarian as well
minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 00:46

Thank you very much. I am glad to join!

Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 14:21
she looks like my sister, lol
OUT OF LIMIT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>