Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Red Jews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Red Jews
    Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 08:38
Originally posted by naya

europe is babel and europeans are kasdim people. this happened longtime before the influx of nordick people into central europe. the old testament/tanakh has secret information, known as sod in hebrew. the israelites settled in central asia maybe more than4000years ago before old parthian came to that area.  harun decendants in han was known as fang shih. han people are yehuda/judah from other branch.  the last han people dynasty was ming. most of the people killed the rest took refugee in south.

The Old Testament is not a historical account. History is a science, religion is not. Babel = Babylon = modern Iraq. 
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
From Homer's Iliad (8th century BC).
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
naya View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote naya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 08:39
remember language spoken by people can altered. residents of aram peninsula originally are kussy people. amalekh midian, keni were kussy . the ishmaelites then lived and mixed with them.

TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 08:41
Originally posted by naya

remember language spoken by people can altered. residents of aram peninsula originally are kussy people. amalekh midian, keni were kussy . the ishmaelites then lived and mixed with them.

Language can be altered, but the traces of its history are there. Moreover, scientific tests such as DNA analysis can tell us a lot about migrations. We can't rely on religious books much. We need evidence. Books without proof are not evidence of anything. 
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
Khazar Prince View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2013 at 01:27
All this mumbo jumbo about who Celts are. first all the Latins come from the barbarians who lived in what is now Hungary, romania, Ukraine, Caucus mountains and everything surround to a certain extent. Before those redheads were Celts and we were Kazars, we were both red haired people who wore furs and lived arrounded forested areas in South central and South Eastern Europe. In Russia there are about 10 tribes of Turkic people who didn't go to Asia and become mixed with Asians like Kazahstani people, or Turkmen, etc. And those 20 to 30 tribes we look just like Anglosaxons, even thought our ancestors spoke a Turkic language. We are what the original Turkic people used to look like before most mixed with Arabs and Asians. turkic and Tuk is not the same. I'm a Turkic person, not a Turk. Turks are a tribe of Turkic people who just descided to call themselves after the name of our common language. I'm a Khazar. turks mixed with Arabs, We mixed with Jews, Belarus, Polish, and a tiny Asian influence. Mostly we look just like Belarus people.
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2013 at 02:48
The Turks actually originate from the steppes of Mongolia. The original Turks were Mongols or Mongoloids. The Turkic family of languages derives from Central Asia too. 
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2013 at 03:46
my dear Nick red clay and TheAlaniDragonRising i live in golestan and im 30km away from the wall u are talking about the wall name is divar e kizil alan the word kizil is turkish word which means red im not sure about alan so the wall's name for me have 2 meaning 1 is devare kizil alan which means the wall of red alans (alani people ) is is half turkish half iranian name the other one is full turkish "divare kizil alan" which means "the wall that the reds has taken "or " the wall taken by reds " if u want see pic of it search this in google دیوار قزل الان

دیوار= wall
قزل = red (turkish word)
الان= the alani people or the turkish word alan which means taken by

Edited by yomud - 12-Apr-2013 at 06:22
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2013 at 04:15
in the north of iran also we have city name babol very similar to iraqi babylon :D
yomud are free people
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2013 at 23:26
Originally posted by TITAN_

The Turks actually originate from the steppes of Mongolia. The original Turks were Mongols or Mongoloids. The Turkic family of languages derives from Central Asia too. 

It'a amazing... Americans are very likable people but, your education sucks.

Turkic is one of the 200 or so Aryan Languages. We have nothing to do with Mongols. We are Caucasians. We traveled al the areas from Mongolia to Hungary back and forth. some people stayed near Asian peoples and become Mongolized... like people from Kazakhstan. they are a perfect example of people who used to be originaly white, but have had so many Asians move in, that they became Asians.

My dear titan... you are arguing with someone who is from that area, and is a historian who's research is respected among certain historic societies. Especialy the ones dealing with my tribe! And I assure you, we are about as Asian as white americans who have a touch of Native American in their bloodline! lol
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 00:03
Originally posted by Khazar Prince

Turkic is one of the 200 or so Aryan Languages. We have nothing to do with Mongols. We are Caucasians. We traveled al the areas from Mongolia to Hungary back and forth. some people stayed near Asian peoples and become Mongolized... like people from Kazakhstan. they are a perfect example of people who used to be originaly white, but have had so many Asians move in, that they became Asians.

My dear titan... you are arguing with someone who is from that area, and is a historian who's research is respected among certain historic societies. Especialy the ones dealing with my tribe! And I assure you, we are about as Asian as white americans who have a touch of Native American in their bloodline! lol
No need to stand on ceremony here with the other members of our forum, KP. Your verifiable evidence, when you offer it to us, will be scrutinized thoroughly, as you might expect being from an academic background, as much as any other.  
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 01:35
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

No need to stand on ceremony here with the other members of our forum, KP. Your verifiable evidence, when you offer it to us, will be scrutinized thoroughly, as you might expect being from an academic background, as much as any other.  

Fair enough!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Khazar-Open-University/451073424946142
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 01:37
https://www.facebook.com/groups/297505980262446/
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 04:05

My education sucks? Really?Clap
There is no such thing as "Aryan" language, to begin with. There are Indo-European languages which are irrelevant to the Turkic family of languages. 

You probably wanted to say Indo-Aryan not Aryan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_languages which are also irrelevant to Turkish or any Turkic language, as it seems. Clap

The first attested signs of Turkic languages date around 700 AD and are not related to "Aryan" languages by any linguist. 

αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 04:15
The Caucasus mountain range gave birth to many major tribes and language families. Two of them, the Proto-Indo-European and the Proto-Turkic languages (=people) are utterly irrelevant. They are distinct groups of people and languages. The first group travelled and expanded to Northern India, Iran and most of Europe, giving birth to ancient languages like Sanskrit, Latin, Greek, Proto-Celtic, Slavic and Old Persian. The second group travelled towards Mongolia, modern day Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and all the way to Turkey.

The two groups are distinct and although mixes of cultures/people/languages are inevitable, they remain two different families of languages, since they have huge differences in terms of grammar, phonetics, syntax etc. 
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 04:49
we are talking about red jews and the wall of kizil alan plz  make another topics for ur selfs
yomud are free people
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 22:16

My education sucks? Really?Clap
There is no such thing as "Aryan" language, to begin with. There are Indo-European languages which are irrelevant to the Turkic family of languages. 

You probably wanted to say Indo-Aryan not Aryan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_languages which are also irrelevant to Turkish or any Turkic language, as it seems. Clap

The first attested signs of Turkic languages date around 700 AD and are not related to "Aryan" languages by any linguist. 

Aryan, Indo-Aryan, Indo-european. same thing!

We are Indp-european white people. those tribes that migrated to areas close to china mixed with the locals and now exibit both the Caucaisan and Mongoloid genomes.

According to historian John Foster, "The Turks emerge from among the Huns in the middle of [the] fifth century. They were living in Liang territory when it began to be overrun by the greater principality of Wei. Preferring to remain under the rule of their own kind, they moved westward into what is now the province of Kansu. This was the territory of kindred Huns, who were called the Rouran. The Turks were a small tribe of only five hundred families, and they became serfs to the Rouran, who used them as iron-workers. It is thought that the original meaning of "Turk" is "helmet", and that they may have taken this name because of the shape of one of the hills near which they worked. As their numbers and power grew, their chief made bold to ask for the hand of a Rouran princess in marriage. The demand was refused, and war followed. In 546, the iron-workers defeated their overlords."[71] Since then Turkic languages have spread, through migrations and conquests, to other locations including present-day Turkey. While the term "Turk" may refer to a member of any Turkic people, the term Turkish usually refers specifically to the people and language of the modern country of Turkey.

The Turkic languages constitute a language family of some 30 languages, spoken across a vast area from Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean, to Siberia and Western China, and to and the Middle East.

Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 22:25

We are not Asians! Some Turkic tribes are Asians (predominantly, but with a heavy white genetic influence).

Were the inhabitants of Khazaria really red-haired? They were, according to Hispano-Arab historian and geographer Ali ibn Musa ibn Sa’id el-Maghribi (1213–1286), who wrote that “their complexions are white, their eyes blue, their hair flowing and predominantly reddish, their bodies large and their natures cold. Their general aspect is wild.” It would seem evident, therefore, that from here derives the epithet “the red Jews.”

Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 22:26
Originally posted by yomud

we are talking about red jews and the wall of kizil alan plz  make another topics for ur selfs

If you are talking about RED JEWS, you are talking about me and my tribe!
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2013 at 22:28
https://www.facebook.com/groups/442159945795557/
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2013 at 04:03
@Khazar, is there any connection between Khazar and Kirghiz? Kirghiz people are also known with red hair in history.

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2013 at 05:42
"Aryan, Indo-Aryan, Indo-european. same thing!

We are Indp-european white people."

No. Not the same thing. White doesn't mean anything at all. The Japanese are white too. That doesn't make them Indo-European. Skin colour is not everything, apparently.

You really mix up different things.  The Jews and the Arabs are Semitic people, and their languages belong to that Semitic family of languages. The Turks have their own family of languages and the Indo-Europeans also have closely related languages. 

The Turks invaded Eastern Europe only during the last millenium, making them the last non-European intruder. They brought a non-European culture and language with them. The Turkic languages are completely incompatible  to European languages. There is no connection between Turkish or Hebrew or Arabic to languages like Latin, Greek etc. 
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>