Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

History of Genocide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: History of Genocide
    Posted: 13-May-2005 at 08:01
So you speak the language, not know it.
As I said before:

" When I say have "knowledge of a language" I mean the ability to communicate in both speech and written form. In order to get any kind of language certificate (English, French, German.....) you are examined on both written questions and your ability of speech. (don't know if it's any different in Turkey)
So when I say I know a language I mean both, otherwise I say "I speak"."

Let's end this here.
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Gazi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Gazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 11:21
Ok.
Freedom is the recognition of necessity.-Friedrich Engels
iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 17:14

Seko...

I commend u for ur efforts...However u keep trying to twist the results to ur point of view..
As i remember , i wrote the following...

### 1) Is there any UN resolution in favor of Turkey ( conserning the invastion of Cyprus ) since 1974 ??? An why not ???

2) Is there any UN Human Rights report in favor of Turkey about Cyprus ??

3) Is there ANY Human Rights report CONDEMNING the Cypriots of Greek origin for crimes against the Cypriots of Turkish origin , like the ones ur goverment used as an excuse for the interference , which became invasion ???###

Correct ???? I guess , yes , as they still r in page 4..

I have also added in page 5 : ### No Seko ...i dont want these ....Turkish testimonies=biased....Greek testimonies= biased.....the multitudes of newspaper men , may have been bribed from one side , or the other which makes them biased too....u name it u have it...

No...I want OFFICIAL documents from UN Organisations....An this window is not narrow ...its a wide open balcony , as UN are examining EVERY acusation and give the world their UNBIASED resolution..And besides , its not that smart from ur ( not personal ) side to boost for the UN plan for the unification of Cyprus , but denying everything else which UN have ruled against u...###

But of course i am sure u remember all these...

And what do u produce ???

U produce Resolution ## S/5950 ## But u fail to tell us that : ## UN Resolution No 193 or S/5868 dated 9 August 1964 in which the UN Secretary says..."The Security Counsil has authorized me to make an urgent appeal to the Goverment of Turkey to cease instantly the bombardment and the use of any milirary force of any kind against Cyprus and to the Goverment of Cyprus to order the armed forces under its control to cease firing immediately.."## that Turkish forces were bombarding the island , 25 days before....which explains whatever were the findings of UNFICYP , written in " S/5950 "....

And u keep on...with :
1) Source: Johnson Library, National Security File, NSC Histories, Cyprus. Secret.
2) 466. Telegram From the Mission to the United Nations to the Department of State
3) Source: Johnson Library, National Security File, Country File, Cyprus, Vol. 2. Confidential; Priority. Repeated to London, Nicosia, Athens, and Ankara.

So Seko , as u probably know ...these sources of urs ARE NOT UN RESOLUTIONS.... so , they do mot meet any of the requirments i have asked... Any source without the impartiality of UN , is of no consern of me...

But conveniently , as to now u r not giving any valid answers to my perivious questions , or to the ones that followed , which i remind u..

### 1) Is there ANY Cypriots of Turkish origin that fought alongside the Cypriots of Greek origin , against the British , for the freedom of the island ?? Any organisation ??? Did ANY Turkish Cypriot died for the freedom of the island ???

2) Did the Cypriots of Turkish origin colaborated with the British , against the indipendence of the island ??? ( please Seko , do NOT make any reference about how u were feeling safe under the British - safe as colaborators - .This bubble-gum has lost its taste a long time ago...find something new..) ###

Isk.

Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 17:19

And as we r into a topic about GENOCIDE ...do u know what a professor of Political Sciences of the University of Ankara , named BASHKIN ORAN  said about the genocides of both Armenians and Greeks ???

It is very interesting........Unfortunately for ur ways of thinking , he says exactly the opposite....I hope that Turkey's goverment will not send him too in prison..

Isk.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 09:53

Iskstigator, the Un resolutions are only a few sentences long and cover two pages of short paragraphs dealing with reasons for having a UN peacekeeping force. No. 193 against Turkey's forces are mentioned. Now lets not play word games here. There was a history for those resolutions. A very long and serious history. What I presented was the reasons for the 1964 Turkish mission. Pure and simple. So I suggest that you read the history and come to your own understanding. The correspondence between US agencies are a true reflection of the situation at the time. Now if you want to keep harping on some mysterious resolution after 1974 that is your obsession. The US government pages are damning evidence of the Greek influence in Cyprus. If you chose to fanagle your obsession into this topic than you could do it with yourself. Or I could return to your vision on Rumi. Then we could both sound like broken records. 

Edited by Seko
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 09:57
Originally posted by iskenderani

And as we r into a topic about GENOCIDE ...do u know what a professor of Political Sciences of the University of Ankara , named BASHKIN ORAN  said about the genocides of both Armenians and Greeks ???

It is very interesting........Unfortunately for ur ways of thinking , he says exactly the opposite....I hope that Turkey's goverment will not send him too in prison..

Isk.

so we should take the word of a man that teaches politics.Yes,he ought know a lot about a historic matter,that is is profession..........

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 14:04
Originally posted by Seko

Iskstigator, the Un resolutions are only a few sentences long and cover two pages of short paragraphs dealing with reasons for having a UN peacekeeping force. No. 193 against Turkey's forces are mentioned. Now lets not play word games here. There was a history for those resolutions. A very long and serious history. What I presented was the reasons for the 1964 Turkish mission. Pure and simple. So I suggest that you read the history and come to your own understanding. The correspondence between US agencies are a true reflection of the situation at the time. Now if you want to keep harping on some mysterious resolution after 1974 that is your obsession. The US government pages are damning evidence of the Greek influence in Cyprus. If you chose to fanagle your obsession into this topic than you could do it with yourself. Or I could return to your vision on Rumi. Then we could both sound like broken records. 

Seko...

Sorry , but i cant stop laughing...Its amazing , the ways u try to go around whatever i asked you. But u know , this here is not a bazaar... a suk ..Here we try to find things that sometimes are not so clear to the most.

So u think that u presented the reasons for 1964 bombardment , and the 1974 interference ....But u forgot obviously to present the reasons for the invasion , and u forgot to present the reasons for the "army" of illegal immigrants u brought into the island , and u conveniently forgot who fought alongside of the British between 1955 and 1959 against the Cypriots of Greek originn , acting as policemen and killing freedom fighteres , during the fight for the liberation of the island , and u kindly ask from all of us here to  suggest to the Cypriots to forget all these and present flowers to u .... Ur mockerry is beyond anything that i have seen ...

As for ur sourses....I hope that u know , that USA is acting politicaly according to its OWN interests .... So whatever a certain John Smith send as a report to the USA goverment , is of no concern to me ...I do not know his background , i do not know IF he was impartial and i dont know IF he was bribed or not ...

Same goes to every John Doe , who writes any report in favor of anyone , or in the process of making policy...

But this is our difference......U take virtually ANYONES paper that may say something in favor of ur excuses and smartly bypass all OFFICIAL documents that come NOT from persons , but from NATIONS ....as the Seciourity Council...

So , now i have an obsession...Good enough ...Call it what u like and whatever makes u feel good...

BUT STILL U FAILED TO ANSWER ANY ONE OF MY QUESTIONS....( which was absolutely expected..)

Isk.

Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 08:07
Also there were the killings of Three Million Hindus in Bangladesh by the pakistani army. 
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 19:36
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

Also there were the killings of Three Million Hindus in Bangladesh by the pakistani army. 

This is a known masterpiece of Indian fiction, which by now has been proven to be false by everyone except the likes of you.
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
konstantinius View Drop Down
General
General

Quote konstantinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 20:34
Originally posted by Alparslan

Originally posted by AssyrianMan7

Who are you to say thier was no Assyrian Genocide, who are you to say the Assyrians are happy. I am an Assyrian, I know. Thier is evidence of this so called Assyrian Genocide and we all claim this.  We are not happy with turkey, 90 years ago thier were more then 2 million assyrians living in south east turkey. Today thier is only no more then 1,000. 90 years ago my family was living in turkey.  Assyrians were massacred because of thier faith.  We are christian.  The Turks tried to wipe out all eastern christians in turkey. They wanted turkeys population to be purely islamic. Why would someone lie about a genocide. Greeks aren't lying turks did kill them, Assyrians aren't lying turks did kill them, Armenians aren't lying the turks did kill them. Why would we lye, we have nothing to benefit from this. All we are all asking for is for turkey to realize what they did. We want want the world to know that turks tried to wipe out Eastern Christians.

You are simply and easily lying....... This is very shameful for you.

The biggest proof of your lies is the number that you had given as Assyrian population number. Do you seriously claim that there were 2.000.000 Assyrian population in the Ottoman Empire? Do you think people so idiot to believe in such things? At least try to be more realistic. 

The biggest lie is in fact your identity. You call yourself as Suryoyo not Assyrians. You do not have anything with real Assyrians of 3000 years ego except a shared Semitic language but surely different one of ancient people Assyrians.

You can sell your lies to ignorant Europeans and American but not Turks.

Yes, but as usual, you're not answering the question: were there killings of these people, regardless of their ESTIMATED  number and regardless of their name whether "Assyrian" or something else?
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."
General
General

Quote konstantinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 20:45

You are very interesting personalities.

Your inferiority complex against Turks made you sick. I advise you to calm down as soon as possible. Turkish people did not forget that terrorist leader of Ocalan has been arrested in Greek embassy in Kenya.

Do you know the result of supporting terrorism? Look at Afganistan......

But international treaty, Lausanne Treaty, ratified by many states after the war say the contrary. But the realities are in fact just the contrary. It is really very hard to understand many Greek forumers but it is obvious that they are created by "professional" education masters. Greece state is abusing you, she distort the truths.

JUST READ:

http://www.hri.org/docs/lausanne/part2.html 

"ARTICLE 59.

Greece recognises her obligation to make reparation for the damage caused in Anatolia by the acts of the Greek army or administration which were contrary to the laws of war.

On the other hand, Turkey, in consideration of the financial situation of Greece resulting from the prolongation of the war and from its consequences, finally renounces all claims for reparation against the Greek Government."

AND FOR YOUR STUPID GENOCIDE CLAIMS:

"

"Lausanne Treaty: Part V

PART V.
MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS.
SECTION I.
PRISONERS 0F WAR.
ARTICLE 119.

The High Contracting Parties agree to repatriate at once the prisoners of war and interned civilians who are still in their hands.

The exchange of prisoners of war and interned civilians detained by Greece and Turkey respectively forms the subject of a separate agreement between those Powers signed at Lausanne on the 30th January, 1923.

ARTICLE 142.

The separate Convention concluded on the 30th January, 1923, between Greece and Turkey, relating to the exchange of the Greek and Turkish populations, will have as between these two High Contracting Parties the same force and effect as if it formed part of the present Treaty."

YOUR CRIMES HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY GREEK GOVERNMENT. But as usual you still blame Turks.

FORGERS........ YOU ARE FORGERS!!!!!!!

Whaaaat? This treaty was revoked onesidedly by Turkey in 1952!!! This is the source of the problem in the Aegean today, the fact that Turkey does not recognize any more the status that was agreed upon in Lauzanne!!! Are you serious by posting  this or is this some kind of a joke??

Edited by konstantinius - 20-Oct-2006 at 07:14
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."
General
General

Quote konstantinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 20:49

Seko , my main "man"...

It is strange from ur part to try and talk about FACTS , since u are the one who still owe me answers deriving from questions about FACTS.... Should i remind u some ??? ( from the many that u conveniently forgot to answer , or changed the subject )

1) Is there any UN resolution in favor of Turkey ( conserning the invastion of Cyprus ) since 1974 ??? An why not ???

2) Is there any UN Human Rights report in favor of Turkey about Cyprus ??

3) Is there ANY Human Rights report CONDEMNING the Cypriots of Greek origin for crimes against the Cypriots of Turkish origin , like the ones ur goverment used as an excuse for the interference , which became invasion ???

It is still strange from ur part to talk about FACTS....Keep to the propaganda side...in there u do ok..

Isk.

ClapClapClapClap
Clap
General
General

Quote konstantinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 20:51

Originally posted by Yiannis

It was my post!!!

Those pictures were the facts and facts are hard to accept.

You can delete the pictures and edit it if you think that it is not good to show massacred Turkish civilians but you have deleted the all post.......

I know it was your post and ................

I know that you know it. I said it for other forumers to be better informed about the issue, otherwise they would not understand what was going on in the forum.

I have posted a few pictures about massacred Turkish civilians, mass graves etc.

I have also given a list of last massacred Turkish civilian list in two Turkish villages which was called Murat Aga and Sandallar on 15th of August 1974, 5 days before Turkish army's intervention to Cyprus.

It was for you to better understand why Turkey had intervened to Cyprus. If everything was just the contrary and Turks were killing Greek civilians like this by state supported bandits; I wonder how "civilized word and UN" reacted. I wonder what could happen if there would be coup d'etat in Cyprus to annex the island with Turkey by the help of Turkish government ruled by colonels?

Here you are last Turks with their ages who lost their lives in Cyprus on 15th August 1974.......

Emine Rstem (38) Aye Bayram (8)
Sezin Rstem (15) Mustafa Bayram (6)
Mustafa Rstem (13) erife Bayram (1)
Erbay Rstem (12) Mehmet Osman (82)
Sibel Rstem (10) Zhre Mehmet (80)
Raziye Hasan (75) Nadire Sleyman (70)
Mustafa Hasan (48) Enver Hseyin (65)
Havva Mustafa (40) Hasan Sadk (84)
Trker Mustafa (16) Sevim Arif (15)
Tacay Mustafa (13) Seval Arif (12)
Zalihe Hseyin (70) Hseyin Arif (11)
Aye Sleyman (47) Yksel Arif (10)
Dinavaz Sleyman (16) Gksel Arif (8)
Zalihe Sleyman (15) eniz Arif (5)
Emine Sleyman (14) Hayriye Arif (4)
Aliye Sleyman (12) Dervi Sadk (70)
Havva Sleyman (11) Havva Dervi (60)
Gltekin Sleyman (9) Hatice Dervi (22)
Rasime Osman (45) Fatma Mehmet Tavuku (35)
Sezay Osman (16) Mustafa Mehmet Tavuku (10)
Hseyin Osman (95) Talat Mehmet Tavuku (8)
Aye Hseyin Osman (88) Mustafa Mehmet (55)
Emine Bayram (38) Aye Mustafa (50)
Halil Bayram (11) Okay Mustafa (14)
Eren Bayram (9) Dudu Ali Osman (70)
ifa Mehmet (60) Mehmet Hseyin (17)
lfet Mehmet Salih (70) Ertan Hseyin (14)
Halil Hseyin (65) Erdin Hseyin (12)
Emine Halil (60) Naziyet Mehmet (50)
Cemaliye Hasan (42) Rahmi Hasan (72)
Rahmi Hasan (19) Emine Mehmet Salih (80)
Aye Hasan (15) Gldane Mehmet (44)
Ersoy Hasan (12) Serpil Mehmet (19)
Sevgi Hasan (10) Sevgl Mehmet (18)
Uur Hasan (9) Mustafa Mehmet (17)
zcan Hasan (6) Semra Mehmet (14)
Erdoan Aziz (45) Hasan Mehmet (13)
Fatma Erdoan (38) Sava Mehmet (11)
Kadriye Erdoan (11) Cengiz Mehmet (10)
Zehra Erdoan (9) Songl Mehmet (6)
Ahmet Erdoan (8) Hasan Hseyin Ali avu (76)
Aye Erdoan (3) Aziz Fikri (11)
Emine Hseyin (40) Hseyin Erdoan (6)
Seval Hseyin (19)  

People should get informed what happened in Cyprus.

http://www.bilimarastirmavakfi.org/kibris/Kibris03.html

http://www.kibris.gen.tr/english/massacres/theperiod_muratag a.html

Compared to how many Greek-Cypriots? Hundreds? Thousands?

Edited by konstantinius - 22-Oct-2006 at 20:12
General
General

Quote konstantinius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2006 at 20:57

So...we go to UN :

http://www.un.org/search/ Then we type "Text Version" then we type "Human Rights" and then " Search"

And we type in "search" the ### S/11789 ### and GO

We get :

http://secap174.un.org/search?q=S%2F11789&ie=utf8&si te=un_org&output=xml_no_dtd&client=un_org&num=10 &proxystylesheet=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.un.org%2Fsearch%2Fun_o rg_stylesheet.xslt&oe=utf8&imgGO.x=17&imgGO.y=16  

Then we go to : http://www.unhchr.ch/tbs/doc.nsf/(Symbol)/CERD.C.263.Add.1.E n?Opendocument

And what we get ??? We get the following.....

< name=33E.>
< name=35E.>
Distr.

GENERAL

CERD/C/263/Add.1
5 May 1994

Original: ENGLISH

Thirteenth periodic reports of States parties due in 1994 : Cyprus. 05/05/94.

CERD/C/263/Add.1. (State Party Report)

Convention Abbreviation: CERD
COMMITTEE ON THE ELIMINATION
OF RACIAL DISCRIMINATION

CONSIDERATION OF REPORTS SUBMITTED BY STATES PARTIES
UNDER ARTICLE 9 OF THE CONVENTION

Thirteenth periodic reports of States parties due in 1994

Addendum

CYPRUS*

* The present document contains the eleventh, twelfth and thirteenth periodic reports which were due on 5 January 1990, 1992 and 1994 respectively. For the ninth and tenth periodic reports of Cyprus, and the summary records of the meetings at which the Committee considered those reports, see documents CERD/C/149/Add.24 (ninth periodic report), CERD/C/172/Add.3 (tenth periodic report) and CERD/C/SR.847. The information submitted by Cyprus in accordance with the consolidated guidelines concerning the initial part of reports of States parties is contained in the core document HRI/CORE/1/Add.28.

[18 April 1994]

CONTENTS

Paragraphs

I. GENERAL 1

II. IMPLEMENTATION OF ARTICLES 2-7 OF THE CONVENTION 2 - 43

Article 2 : 2

Article 3 : 3 - 6

Article 4 : 7 - 12

Article 5 : 13 - 24

Article 6 : 25 - 29

Article 7 : 30 - 43

III. FACTORS AND DIFFICULTIES AFFECTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONVENTION 44 - 77

A. Displacement of persons and refusal to allow the return of displaced persons 51 - 53

B. Enclaved Greek Cypriots 54 - 66

C. Colonization by Turkey of the occupied area 67 - 73

D. Plunder and systematic destruction of the cultural heritage of the occupied part of Cyprus
74 - 77

To be continued..

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

This is called RESEARCH,  backed up by EVIDENCE, in the form of WRITTEN DOCUMENTS. But to some these get lost in the twirling dance of nationalism and propaganda for internal consumption...

Apologies about the multiple posts; i jumped on the thread too late.

Edited by konstantinius - 20-Oct-2006 at 07:07
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2006 at 15:48
Facts.
1. There were German consuls stationed throughout the Ottoman Empire.
2. There were German officers and troops and war correspondents stationed throughout the Ottoman Empire.
3. There were American/German missionaries stationed in the Ottoman Empire.
4. There was an American diplomat stationed in Constantinople.
5. There were "outside" witnesses that were traveling through the Ottoman Empire during 1914-1918.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore,

1. German consuls report entire villages/towns of Armenians being murdered. Yes.

2. German officers and troops report Armenians being murdered. Yes.
and,
http://www.amazon.com/Two-war-years-Constantinople-Sketches/dp/094156715X/sr=1-1/qid=1161545419/ref=sr_1_1/002-9419584-7204052?ie=UTF8&s=books --Sturmer was the correspondent for the Kolnische Zeitung in Constantinople in 1915-1916. He managed to document and record an Armenian atrocities during the 1915 massacres.
and,
Armin T. Wegner, a soldier attached to the German-Ottoman Sanitation Mission, who actually took photographs in 1915 of the genocidal process as it was being carried out, one of the two most complete photographic collections extant.

3. American/German missionaries reported Armenians being murdered. Yes.
Henry Riggs, a third generation American missionary in the Ottoman Empire, wrote "Days of Tragedy in Armenia" after his departure from Harpoot (Kharpert) in 1917
Johannes Lepsius, a missionary who reported the ongoing Armenian massacres in the German press until he was prevented from doing so by war censorship

4. Henry Morgenthau received reports of Armenians being murdered. Yes.
The U.S. Ambassador to the Ottoman Empire, Henry Morgenthau, was inundated by reports of large scale Armenian massacres coming from his consular officials and American missionaries stationed throughout Anatolia.

5. Individuals traveling through the Ottoman Empire report Armenians being massacred. Yes.
Seyed Mohamad Ali Jamalzadeh, wrote his observations under the title of My personal observations In world war one.

Edited by K__B - 22-Oct-2006 at 15:49
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2006 at 15:50

when I look this topic, I just remembered old good days. Well maybe old and not too good times.

Edited by Mortaza - 22-Oct-2006 at 15:51
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2006 at 16:22
You wanna know another fact?

Germany after realising the Ottomans would loose also was getting involved in the mass alnd grab of Ottoman terrortory LOL

Its a real shame that today people are using resources of "war time propoganda" as some kind of evidence.

I'd like to remember those who think that it has any credibility, its whole purpose is to wildy exaggerate, pump up nationalist sentiment, make the enemy look as vile as is possible and your allies as angelic as is possible etc etc

WW1 as the name suggests was a War and not only did many Armenians die also many Turks and everyone else in the region so to sit around crying over one group while forgetting the other group suffered really isn't going to win any sympathy.

If Turks had lost the war they'd be the bitter one's exaggerating what their war-time enemies had done to them, however, they were victorious and the foes they defeated are bitter and wildy exaggerating what happened to them.

Every nation in that era suffered massacres at the hands of each other, nobody is innocent, Greeks massacred Turks in Anatolia, Turks massacred Armenians, Armenians massacred Turks, and so on, that's war not nice is it.
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2006 at 17:22

Almost forgot all the good times I had with Isk.  Wacko Smile

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2006 at 19:07
Originally posted by Seko

Almost forgot all the good times I had with Isk.  Wacko Smile

Look at the top of the page , our friend Phallanx is still on there. Ah, those were the days!

Edited by Komnenos - 22-Oct-2006 at 19:08
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2006 at 19:29
Sung to the tune of:

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>