Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worlds Armed Forces

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worlds Armed Forces
    Posted: 15-Apr-2005 at 17:47

Hi,

would you be intressted in partnering our forums (site)?

This is my site: www.worldsarmedforces.com

A military related website with tons of articles and pictures of the worlds armed forces. Also a international forum community that debates about all sorts of military, political and economical topics. It also has a little history section and has a couple of history forums.

The Site has only been up a little over a month now and we are still working a lot on it. Still have lots of Articles that havent been uploaded yet.

Greetings

Wyvern

Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2005 at 20:12
Hi,

That looks an interesting site.

would you be intressted in partnering our forums (site)?

Sure. I'll add the link to the list tonight, if you would also add mine.
Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2005 at 22:09
I've added the link. For AE, I prefer a link to the forums rather than the main site, if there's only going to be one.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2005 at 07:42

Ill add you link in a couple of minutes. The link to my site doesnt work though you seem to have made a lttle mistake there^^

Greetings

Wyvern

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2005 at 07:51

Ive added your link here: http://www.worldsarmedforces.com/links.php?t=sub_pages&c at=4

And here at the bottom of the page: http://www.worldsarmedforces.com/index.php

Greetings

Wyvern

Post Reply Post Reply