Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stuff for Russia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
darkratus View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote darkratus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stuff for Russia
    Posted: 12-Jul-2011 at 06:59
I am doing Russia in my History A2  from 1825- 2000 ive decided I would research it out of class as well because it would help a bit more in my opinion, i'm mainly researching up till the civil war at the moment  then I will do after that was well. I have a found a few things that help but I'm not sure where else to look. Does anyone know any good and useful sites for this, I dont just want to know about what happens, I want to know about the people as well. And does anyone know any good books they can recommend ? 

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2011 at 08:46
Welcome darkratus. One of my areas of interest is Communist Russia. I hope you stick around and share some of your findings as i have done in the early-modern section. Here are a few things i found on google books about the Russian Revolution.
The revolution of 1905: Authority restored
Centenary Perspectives
Blood on the steps[/URL
1905 revolution and Russia's jews
1905 Revolution vol.2
Eisenstein's Potemkin
Movie about 1905 Revolution
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
darkratus View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote darkratus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2011 at 09:00
:) thank you for the stuff on the revolution Ill get straight into to it as soon as I can. Ill most likely do the parts for the revolution on my computer so not to mess with what I'm doing on paper. And yes I shall stick around and do that History is a subject that I adore :) 
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2011 at 16:32
Welcome to the forum and I look forward to your input.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply