Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photo ageing program

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photo ageing program
    Posted: 24-Apr-2011 at 19:03
Here is a program I have found for aging photos. At the top right you can change the language from Japanese to English

I have stuck up a photo where I have used the program before and after.

http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds

Maybe we can see some of your efforts?

Edited by Nick1986 - 24-Apr-2011 at 19:04
Michael Collins View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian
Historum joker, suspended

Quote Michael Collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2011 at 21:39

Edited by Michael Collins - 24-Apr-2011 at 23:25
Is í labhairt a dteanga an moladh is mó is féidir linn a thabhairt dár namhaid.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2011 at 20:01
Is that you?
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Michael Collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2011 at 22:41
Unfortunately not Unhappy
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Michael Collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2011 at 22:47

This one's for you Nick ... now that we have demonstrated our quality at your English games, how do you chaps fancy giving us a game of Hurling, or Gaelic Football?   LOL

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2011 at 13:27
I've heard about it. Is it the one where you have to hit the ball with sticks?
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Michael Collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2011 at 13:36
Let me see now, ah yes, last year's hurling final - 
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 20:27
I might take you up on your offer general
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 09:22
Does anyone remember seeing a post in which I posted the only organised Hurling club in Philly? I did a rather lengthy one and it's gone.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 09:27
I have believed this one was removed cause of my comment!SmileDo you have anti virus and anti hacking soft on servers installed?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 09:39
People,rejuvenate program would make us really "rich and famous"!?!Usage of "aging program" make us
uncertain,would we be alive if we use it!SmileWill stress here that history forgeries are against the Law!

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 09:41
MC, years ago I was told that in hurling there is no injury time out.  If you get hurt you have to make it to the sidelines for a substitution to be sent in.  If you couldn't make it you had to lay there until play stopped for a tech. foul. Was/is this true? 

Some years ago I had the chance to watch a Hurling match outside Philly.  A friend who was with me was "paralyzed".  He characterized the game as "premeditated Madness".  Another, a woman, simply said there was "too much testosterone".   Big smile

I really believe you have to have some connections to Irish culture in order to fully appreciate the game.

BTW-  The ball used is the same dimensions as a baseball and unless it's changed in the last 30 years, is made much the same way.  Stopping the ball with any part of your body is going to leave a heck of a mark.Ouch

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 09:57
Originally posted by medenaywe

People,rejuvenate program would make us really "rich and famous"!?!Usage of "aging program" make us
uncertain,would we be alive if we use it!SmileWill stress here that history forgeries are against the Law!

I'm aging fairly well without any help from a program thank you.Wink
Unknown.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Michael Collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 11:52
Originally posted by red clay

MC, years ago I was told that in hurling there is no injury time out.  If you get hurt you have to make it to the sidelines for a substitution to be sent in.  If you couldn't make it you had to lay there until play stopped for a tech. foul. Was/is this true? 

Some years ago I had the chance to watch a Hurling match outside Philly.  A friend who was with me was "paralyzed".  He characterized the game as "premeditated Madness".  Another, a woman, simply said there was "too much testosterone".   Big smile

I really believe you have to have some connections to Irish culture in order to fully appreciate the game.

BTW-  The ball used is the same dimensions as a baseball and unless it's changed in the last 30 years, is made much the same way.  Stopping the ball with any part of your body is going to leave a heck of a mark.Ouch

It may have been true in the pre regulation days but now the referee is obliged to stop for head injuries. If it aint your head, he aint obliged. There's a reason Cúchulainn played Wink

It's tough stuff alright, and that sliotar (name of the ball) would sure as hell leave a mark on the unsuspecting.
Pytheus View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Pytheus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 12:16
How are Gailic Football teams doing against Aussie rules teams these days? I heard it was in Ireland's favour these days.
I might not agree with you, but I will defend to your death my right to have my opinion

History Planet Website
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Michael Collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 18:01
Can't even remember to be honest ... it doesn't happen very often and by the time everybody is used to the compromised rules the bloody thing is over.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2011 at 20:18
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
 Post Reply Post Reply