Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCongrats to Pellaeon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
dave View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congrats to Pellaeon
    Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 14:34
Originally posted by Pellaeon

The difference is that this in't their forum. Your insulting this Forums Admins.

It's 'you're', not 'your' and 'Forums' needs an apostrophe to show possession.  

I don't see your point, a forum is a forum and an admin is an admin.  I have immense respect for this forum's admin given that I've been visiting as a guest for the better part of 3 years - I've seen the current admin's staying power and determination and respect that.  As for the mod I am supposed to have respect for, I have seen nothing whatsoever from this particular mod to justify an ounce of respect.  Should he earn it, then that'll be a different matter.  

So, why are you here, Eddie?
Pellaeon View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 14:51
Originally posted by dave

It's rude to refer to somebody online by their name unless you have express permission.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 15:03

The difference is that this in't their forum. Your insulting this Forums Admins.

I don't see your point, a forum is a forum and an admin is an admin.  I have immense respect for this forum's admin given that I've been visiting as a guest for the better part of 3 years - I've seen the current admin's staying power and determination and respect that.  As for the mod I am supposed to have respect for, I have seen nothing whatsoever from this particular mod to justify an ounce of respect.  Should he earn it, then that'll be a different matter.  

What? Are you from one of those "proper forums"? Where they have strict posting rules and you get suspended for bad grammer.     Potty Trained at Gunpoint?                                          Big smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
dave View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 15:04
Sleepy  
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 15:23

Look in the upper lefthand corner of the page where his avatar is.  There are 5 green stars and the word Moderator.  That's all you need to see.  That and the rules of common civility and the CoC.  If you respect me, than you respect CV as it was I who gave him those green stars and the title of Moderator.  Anything further on this will be done by PM.

And that goes for any other problems or complaints about any staff member, let's keep it in PM.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Salah ad-Din View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 15:49

Originally posted by Salah ad-Din

And this is what happens when all the rejects from forums far and wide all meet up in one thread. Magic.

Rejects indeed.

And I'm familiar with you both.  Kudos! :)

So who are you insinuating to be "rejects"?
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 15:58
It doesnt matter.....it was an insult, flame and a troll all in one and it was noted. First one was free second one gets the warning....after that the reject moderator will reject him from the site if the attitude and language doesn't amend itself to civility.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Pellaeon View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 16:44
I truely am curious as to who this person is.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 16:57
Oh man you really are megalodon ancestor here!   
Pellaeon View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 16:58
what?  o.o;
dave View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 17:46
Originally posted by red clay

Look in the upper lefthand corner of the page where his avatar is.  There are 5 green stars and the word Moderator.  That's all you need to see.  That and the rules of common civility and the CoC.  If you respect me, than you respect CV as it was I who gave him those green stars and the title of Moderator.  Anything further on this will be done by PM.

And that goes for any other problems or complaints about any staff member, let's keep it in PM.

I hear ya.  
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2011 at 17:57
Excellent. Now that that has been established this thread which I originated... and has served it's original purpose is now.....well you know the rest.Wink
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123