Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aryans, Koreans, and Arians!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aryans, Koreans, and Arians!
    Posted: 13-Feb-2011 at 21:23
You know, there have been a lot of older postings concerning the relationship of "Aryans" to either "Koreans" or other peoples, etc.!

The "Aryan/Korean" thread was closed a long time ago, for various reasons I suppose, but after reading the entire thread, I began to wonder just why, after some good scholarship was introduced, it was closed?

But, the above is the past on this site now, since all of the respondants are now "history!"

The old posts can be found here;

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2589

But, since this is within the alternative history section, I would suggest that a lot of the problems found in the history of discussions about the "Alans" and "Aryans", 'Koreans", "Turks", etc., can be dismissed if one throws out the current time-lines accepted by the majority of historians of today!

That is, if the Fomenko Group is correct, then most of these connections are thrown out since the FG (Fomenko Group) believes that that these stories are but a product of the progression of European History upon the then retarded leaders of the far-East, by European priests and other leaders, who found acceptance of their ideas of history readily accepted by the leaders of those, then backward, Eastern or Pacific Asians!

I propose, that even the use of "Aryan", is but a product of the hundreds of years warfare between the proto Christian/Islamic/Jewish sects, that made up the world before the "fall!", or final "seperation!"

In other words, most of the history of the far East, was written by Europeans!, and then accepted by the ignorant Easterners, as a real history of their nations! And, in many cases the word "Aryan" was but misplaced with the word "Arian?"

One must note that in my humble opinion, there does not exist any old material, found upon "rice paper" older than 800 years old!, that describes any ancient societies in Asia "Proper", that is China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.!

As far as I know, there does not exist any extant remains of the ancient history of the East (Asia) in stone cut monuments, or other items that can be compared to the stone monuments found in the West!

But, perhaps some of you might well be able to correct me?

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 13-Feb-2011 at 21:29
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
 Post Reply Post Reply