Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAncient Jews were Kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
MediaWarLord View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ancient Jews were Kurds
    Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 20:03
Originally posted by Putty19

Originally posted by MediaWarLord

You're very funny. And what was the area called before Urartu? Exactly before Urartu it was a Mittani Kingdom, Gutium, Karduniash (Kassite Empire / Neo-Babylon) etc. All those ancient people are part of the modern Kurds nowadays.

I don't know your deffinition of North Mesopotamia. But the capital of Kurdistan is Amed and it is located in North Mesopotamia. This is the place where the ancient Jews are from. Is Amed Assyrian too?

And what was ancient Assyria? Ancient Assyria was not more than 2 or 3 villages around Nineveh. It was not a big empire like some Assyrian resources make us to believe.

I don't care which names were given to those lands in the past, but they were always inhabited by the Kurds. Like now when we are talking about Kurdistan, we're talking about North Iraq, West Iran, Southeast Turkey.

When that land was called Urartu, Roman Empire etc. Kurds lived there. I don't know why, but people like to give different names to Kurdistan. Occupiers come and go, they change the name of our country. But Kurds stay faithful to their land and culture!

Get it through your thick skull, there was no such thing as Kurdistan before Urartu, Mitanni was Mitanni, not Kurdistan.

Assyria was northern Mesopotamia which included modern province of Nineveh and big portions of Dohuk and Arbil in Iraq, stretching across Northeast Syria and portions of Southeast Turkey where the province of Urfa and Mardin are, in fact the last standing Assyrian capital was Harran, and that's located in Southeast Turkey near Urfa.

This entire area was dominated by a population that spoke Syriac, not Kurdish, today Arabic and Kurdish are dominating and the Assyrian Christians are being kicked out, so before you talk about occupiers I think you should think a little before posting.

Once more, I have nothing against Kurds and I support an independent Kurdistan, but people like you are an embarrassment, once again, I'm done discussing with your racist narrow minded unintellectual brain, good day.
That's a lie! Everything above Nineveh was always inhabited by the Yezidis (Kurds before Islam). Yezidi holy place, Lalish is located there. And the Yezidism (ancient Kurdish religion) is much older than the whole fake Assyrian empire. So that makes you a newcomer.

It’s not yet prohibited to believe in your own fake history, but don’t spread lies!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 05-Apr-2011 at 20:10
Putty19 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 20:11

You're very funny. And what was the area called before Urartu? Exactly before Urartu it was a Mittani Kingdom, Gutium, Karduniash (Kassite Empire / Neo-Babylon) etc. All those ancient people are part of the modern Kurds nowadays.

I don't know your deffinition of North Mesopotamia. But the capital of Kurdistan is Amed and it is located in North Mesopotamia. This is the place where the ancient Jews are from. Is Amed Assyrian too?

And what was ancient Assyria? Ancient Assyria was not more than 2 or 3 villages around Nineveh. It was not a big empire like some Assyrian resources make us to believe.

I don't care which names were given to those lands in the past, but they were always inhabited by the Kurds. Like now when we are talking about Kurdistan, we're talking about North Iraq, West Iran, Southeast Turkey.

When that land was called Urartu, Roman Empire etc. Kurds lived there. I don't know why, but people like to give different names to Kurdistan. Occupiers come and go, they change the name of our country. But Kurds stay faithful to their land and culture!

Get it through your thick skull, there was no such thing as Kurdistan before Urartu, Mitanni was Mitanni, not Kurdistan.

Assyria was northern Mesopotamia which included modern province of Nineveh and big portions of Dohuk and Arbil in Iraq, stretching across Northeast Syria and portions of Southeast Turkey where the province of Urfa and Mardin are, in fact the last standing Assyrian capital was Harran, and that's located in Southeast Turkey near Urfa.

This entire area was dominated by a population that spoke Syriac, not Kurdish, today Arabic and Kurdish are dominating and the Assyrian Christians are being kicked out, so before you talk about occupiers I think you should think a little before posting.

Once more, I have nothing against Kurds and I support an independent Kurdistan, but people like you are an embarrassment, once again, I'm done discussing with your racist narrow minded unintellectual brain, good day.
That's a lie! Everything above Nineveh was always inhabited by the Yezidis (Kurds before Islam). Yezidi holy place, Lalish is located there. And the Yezidism is much older than the whole fake Assyrian empire. So that makes you a newcomer.

It’s not yet prohibit to believe in your own fake history, but don’t spread lies!

Then maybe you should educate your own Yezidies on what they believe in, because according to them, they come from India LOL

http://www.yeziditruth.org/the_yezidis

Dude, you've been embarrassing yourself from the moment you started posting, I don't even know why I bother, ok MediaWarLord, the Kurds were the first people to inhabit the promised land of Kurdistan, in fact Kurdistan stretches from India all the way to Spain and the Kurds were the first humans created by God, Adam, Abraham, Noah, Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, were all Kurds and the world owes the Kurds everything, am I missing anything else? LOL, this is such a funny joke, good day.
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 20:14

Then maybe you should educate your own Yezidies on what they believe in, because according to them, they come from India LOL

http://www.yeziditruth.org/the_yezidis
Dude, the Yezidism is a pure Hurrian-Mesopotamian religion. And it is much older than the ancient Assyrians and the whole fake Assyrian empire.
I'm an Yezidi. Are you going to educate me about my own religion? Ha, that's crazy!

Ancient Assyrians tried to conquer the Kurds (Yezidis) and not the other way around. Everything northwest and northeast of Nineveh is and always was Kurdistan. The Kurds (Yezidis) already were living there before the Assyrians came.

Edited by MediaWarLord - 06-Apr-2011 at 08:55
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2011 at 16:33
What the hell do you mean by fake Assyrian, the Neo-Assyrians? Sorry man but I think it would be pushing it to say that Kurds were in norther mesopotamia before the Assyrians.
Timidi mater non flet
Arab View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2011 at 18:52
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

What the hell do you mean by fake Assyrian, the Neo-Assyrians? Sorry man but I think it would be pushing it to say that Kurds were in norther mesopotamia before the Assyrians.

No! The Kurds were the original inhabitants of all places! They also discovered America and fire, and invented the wheel, along with gunpowder. They were the first on the moon as well. Did I mention they shoot lazer beams from their eyes and can fly?

Heh, sorry Media, sometimes you get a little too chauvinistic with your nationalism. LOL

Edited by Arab - 10-Apr-2011 at 20:04
"Prayer is when you talk to God. Insanity is when you talk to God and he answers back."
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 16:42
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

The  main objection I get here is that the ancient people who lived in upper parts of Mesopotamia (Kurdistan) were not (modern) Kurds.

But people are not very consistently with their contra argument.

If the modern Kurds are not the same as their ancestors. So are other modern Asians or Europeans not the same as their ancestors.

If Kurds are not the same as their ancestors Hurrians, Mitanni, Kassites and the Medes, so are the modern Assyrians are not the same as the ancient Assyrians. The DNA of the modern Assyrians (Christian Arabs) and other modern (Arabic) Iraqis is almost the same.

Modern Germans are not the same as the ancient Germanic tribes in Europe, or the modern Germans are not the as their NAZI ancestors who killed the Jews.
Or modern Russians aren't the same as their ancestors in the late 19th century who killed Kurds in Transcaucasia.
Or modern fascist Turks aren't the same as their fascist Ottoman ancetors who killed Kurds.
Or modern Italians aren't the same as their Roman ancestors.
Or modern Greeks aren't the same as the ancient Greeks, etc.

That's ridiculous! And when I say that I'm a racist?

People are proud of their history and honor their ancestors, but somehow it's forbidden for Kurds to be proud of their history and honor their ancestors. Why? Don't Kurds have a right to exist and live in their ancient homeland?
Get over it, there're people in the world who have an older and richer history than yours (I don't mean you guys; Baal Melqart and Arab).

Before the ancient Assyrians tried to invade Kurdistan, Northern Mesopotamia was already populated by the Hurrians, Guti, Mitanni, Kassites and other proto-Kurds (, and later the Medes). And I'll honor them (my ancestors) until my death. Period!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-Apr-2011 at 17:07
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 16:49
Originally posted by Arab

No! The Kurds were the original inhabitants of all places!
1. They also discovered America and fire
2. and invented the wheel,
3. along with gunpowder.
4. They were the first on the moon as well.
5. Did I mention they shoot lazer beams from their eyes and can fly?

Nobody discovered fire. Fire and volcano's existed even before humans. Wink

1. Indians discovered America
2. Elam
3. China
4. USA
5. Assyrians, Armenians, Turks and people from Atlantis.

Ancient Jews were proto-Kurds that lived in Kurdistan! Big smile

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-Apr-2011 at 17:09
Putty19 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 18:50
Media, you have the stupidest mentality I have ever seen, your parents must have dropped you on your head a few times when you were a kid because everything that you said is absolutely stupid and retarded, you don't know anything about genetics and history so it's better to keep the mouth shut than look stupid, because that's what you look like right now, a pure fool.

The crap you say is like equivalent to what a 4 year old would say, I'm glad no one on this site takes you seriously because whoever does take you seriously has something wrong with them, I bet even your own Kurdish kakas probably laugh at your stupid remarks.

The fact that you call Assyrians Arab Christians is a sign of pure stupidity, good job, I can't wait to see what other stupid and foolish stuff you're gonna write, I agree with Arab, Kurds must have laser beams shooting from their eyes LOL

Edited by Putty19 - 10-Apr-2011 at 18:53
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 19:16
Stop trolling and being childish.  I'm still waiting for concrete counter arguments with scientifically evidences. I'm sick of your childish and insulting off topic messages!
Putty19 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 19:24
You're waiting for scientific evidences? LOL

How about you show me scientific evidence that God was a Kurd Cool

Also it's not my fault that you're getting treated like a child, if you act like one you'll be treated as one, and your remarks resemble what a 4 year old would write.

Edited by Putty19 - 10-Apr-2011 at 19:26
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 19:45

Last year I saw a Jewish documentary on the Dutch national television network, where it was said that Jews are the offspring of the Kurds from Aram-Naharaim / Kurdistan (Mesopotamia).
If you understand Hebrew, it's literally said that Jews are descendants of the Kurds. So if Jews are saying that and want to be Kurds, who am I to refute that.

You can find this statement at 25:50 (25 min. 50 sec.) in this documentary here:

The Non-Semitic Origins of Contemporary Jews

"One study by the Hebrew University in Jerusalem published in the American Journal of Human Genetics andreported in the Israeli daily Haaretz concludes that “In comparison with data available fromother relevant populations in the region, Jews were found to be more closely related to groupsin the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors” (Nebel et al 2001; Traubman 2001; The Jewish World: This Week in Israel 2001)"

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-Apr-2011 at 20:09
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 19:52
Nice Jewish-Kurdish site!

Chvi Barzani: "I am proud to be Kurd and am in honor to be related with Kurdish affairs"

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-Apr-2011 at 20:01
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 19:57
Mossad‌s retired general Aliayzar Jeffery speaks to Israel-Kurd magazine.

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-Apr-2011 at 20:00
Putty19 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 20:20
So because this says that the Jews have a non-Semitic origin and are related to Kurds, Turks, and Armenians then that makes them Kurds? Here's a thought, they also said Turks and Armenians, the Kurds are either Turks or Armenians then? I guess the saying of Mountains Turks which is directed toward the Kurds may be true after all Clap

Here's a thought, ever thought of actually looking at human migration prior to the rise of civilizations? Yea, that helps, and next time it would help if you provided an up to date study, not something ancient from 2001.

One more thing, it's always a wise idea to take your Kurdish hat and Kurdish sunglasses off before talking about this stuff, because when you talk you trip all over your words which makes it hard for anyone to take you seriously, mind you you have a lot to learn (A LOT), in a nutshell, I will try this one last time with you, if you don't get it then you can continue this funny act by yourself while the rest of us will laugh at you.

The Jews are not Kurds and the Kurds are not Jews, just as the Assyrians are not Arabs as you claimed, in fact the Assyrians are closest to the Armenians and Oriental (Iraqi/Iranian) Jews and pretty far from Arabs (Bedouins and Gulf), this whole thing stems out of the geographical location of these populations, Kurds are a mix of Caucasian/Iranian people due to their location in Eastern Anatolia/Zagros, while the Assyrians fit exactly in North Mesopotamia and are a mix of Caucasian/Semitic speakers from the Levant, read the latest West Asian analysis:

http://dodecad.blogspot.com/2011/04/structure-in-west-asian-indo-european.html

The Assyrians sit in the middle between the Armenians and Syrians/Lebanese (But much closer to the Armenians), meaning they carry mostly a Caucasian mix along with a bit of Semitic Levantine mix (Possibly ancient Amorite and Aramean for most part), this mix also cannot be Arab because the Arab wave brought Islam to the land, the Assyrians are not a Muslim people, and those who converted no longer identify with being Assyrian since they lost the language and culture.

On the same analysis, there was one Kurdish person included, basically here were the clusters and its participants:

The Kurd ended up in cluster 2 with the Iranians and Azeri (The Iranians were a mix of Persian/Azeri/Luri), and every single Assyrian sample ended up in cluster 6 with the majority of the Armenians, if they were mostly of Arab origin, they would end up in the same cluster with Syrians/Lebanese, not Armenians.

The conclusion for the Assyrians is they are the remnant of the Hurrians who mixed with Semitic migrants, slaves, and invaders (Akkadians, Amorites, Arameans, and Hebrews for most part), while the Kurds were possibly the remnant of Hurrian tribes that lived in Urartu yet mixed with Iranian invaders, and the Armenians were also possibly a mix of Hurrians of Urartu that mixed with West Anatolians such as the Hitties, this scenario explains why Kurds, Assyrians, and Armenians all have potential similar ancestry, but are so different and speak separate languages.
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 20:27

So because this says that the Jews have a non-Semitic origin and are related to Kurds, Turks, and Armenians then that makes them Kurds? Here's a thought, they also said Turks and Armenians, the Kurds are either Turks or Armenians then? I guess the saying of Mountains Turks which is directed toward the Kurds may be true after all Clap 
They say that the ancient Jews are non-Semites from the Mesopotamia. The original Turks are not from the Mesopotamia. LOL

Armenians are of Hurrian (Urartu) origin that mixed with Gypsies. When the ancient Jews left Kurdistan, Hurrians and other proto-Kurds lived there. Period.

Assryians are Semitic like Iraqis (and not Hurrian or whatever), period!!!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-Apr-2011 at 20:33
Putty19 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 20:42
Ok you're right, you continue your funny clown crap by yourself then while the rest of us laugh at you LOL
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 20:46

Semitic Assyrians have been living in and next to Kurdistan for more than 3000 years ago, of course they mixed a little bit with the Hurrians and other proto-Kurds.

Assyrian is a Semitic language that is from the south, like Arabic or even Hebrew. The language arose somewhere in Arabia or maybe even in Southern or Central Iraq. But not in Kurdistan. People of Kurdistan spoke Hurrian and IE languages, like Mitanni.

Iraqi Y-DNA haplogroup distribution. Even Iraqis are mixed with the Hurrians and other proto-Kurds.

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-Apr-2011 at 21:06
Putty19 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 20:51
LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2011 at 21:35
You're a TROLL. It's a well known fact that the ancient Assyrians were Semites that spoke a Semitic language!

Are you not tired of spreading lies!?
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2011 at 09:18

Semitic Assyrians have been living in and next to Kurdistan for more than 3000 years ago, of course they mixed a little bit with the Hurrians and other proto-Kurds.

Assyrian is a Semitic language that is from the south, like Arabic or even Hebrew. The language arose somewhere in Arabia or maybe even in Southern or Central Iraq. But not in Kurdistan. People of Kurdistan spoke Hurrian and IE languages, like Mitanni.

Iraqi Y-DNA haplogroup distribution. Even Iraqis are mixed with the Hurrians and other proto-Kurds.

We all agree that Assyrians are Semites and speak a Semitic language. What we don't agree with is your statement about the language evolving in Arabia which is ridiculous at best. Assyrian was closer to Phoenician/Hebrew so they are Semites of the Levant who also, as Putty said, mixed with eastern peoples like the Akkadians. The Arabic language evolved separately from the south of the peninsula.

I also disgaree with your claim that Armenians are a mix of Assyrians and Gypsies.
Timidi mater non flet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>