Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Korea built the Taj Mahal and Notre Dame

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JoelHoward View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JoelHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Korea built the Taj Mahal and Notre Dame
    Posted: 29-Jan-2011 at 18:45
SECRET HISTORY OF THE HERMIT KINGDOM is a novel in verse that unveils the entire mysterious history of Korea. This book has been stirring controversy on the Internet, where it has been available for download on Amazon's Kindle. Written by a 22 year old half Korean-half Black poetry prodigy (and rapper) Joel Howard of Atlanta ("the Soulja Boy of books") and released on Kindle's new digital text platform to coincide with the Lunar New Year, this modern Asian American masterpiece of literature has upset many in the community. Expressed in the language of urban poetry, many supposedly outrageous claims are made in this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-History-Hermit-Kingdom-ebook/dp/B004KKZ6WI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1296153901&sr=1-1

Koreans ruled all of Europe and North Africa during the Dark Ages

Korea is the oldest civilization in E Asia while China is the youngest

Manchus were from North Korea

Koreans built the Taj Mahal in India and Notre Dame in Paris

2 longest dynasties ever (1000 years each) were Korean: Hun Empire & Shilla

Kim Il Sung hated Communists and the Russians; he was persecuted by both

Korea was 3 nations for 1000 years and 5 nations for 600 years

6 years before DON QUIXOTE, Korea's HONG GIL DONG is the first novel

Koreans ruled the Chinese mainland for a total of 2,861 years

Chinese have ruled the Chinese mainland for a total of 1,395 years

Korea fought AGAINST United States on Korean soil during World War I

"Sino-Japanese" & "Russo-Japanese" wars were both fought in Korea

5 months before Emancipation Proclamation, US Congress bans Korean slavery

"Last Emperor" of China was actually Korean

Japan re-wrote Korea's history in 1925

until WWII, USA viewed Mao & Kim Il Sung as heroic men of democracy

1st President of S Korea had a Caucasian wife and was chased from office

Founder & 1st King of S Korea was General Douglas MacArthur (1945-48)

South Korean adoption industry is a slave trade

by law, South Korea is the property of United States

July-Oct 1950, USA drops 900,000 gallons of napalm on South Korea

before the Korean War, Korea is invaded by US military 4 different times

by the end of Korean War, all North Koreans live underground

Douglas MacArthur was fired during Korean War after puking from disgust

through the 1990s, North Korea was richer than South Korea

All claims are thoroughly researched with reasoned argumentation supporting the facts explained. Such a book has never before been unleashed upon the unsuspecting masses, with such a forbidden purpose as to unlock the Matrix and free the minds in the belly of the beast. 
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2011 at 18:48

lol, might aswell claim that koreans were the one who landed on the moon in 1969

Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote JoelHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2011 at 19:20
Instead of just dismissing this book altogether without analysis, can you name a point you have a problem with and I will prove the truth of that point?  There is nothing but truth in this book.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2011 at 19:49
And, some of you thought I was crazy?

OK, prove the following!

"by the end of Korean War, all North Koreans live underground

Douglas MacArthur was fired during Korean War after puking from disgust

through the 1990s, North Korea was richer than South Korea"

I will read it and not puke!

http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote JoelHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2011 at 21:10

"We slipped a note...under the door into the Pentagon and said, 'Look, let us go up there...and burn down five of the biggest towns in North Korea -- and they're not very big -- and that ought to stop it.' Well, the answer to that was four or five screams -- 'You'll kill a lot of noncombatants!' -- and 'It's too horrible!' Yet over a period of three years or so...we burned down every town in North Korea and South Korea, too....Now, over a period of three years this is palatable, but to kill a few people to stop this from happening -- a lot of people can't stomach it."

--Former U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff Curtis LeMay 

With the continuous carpet bombing of North Korea during the Korean War, the only possible way that the North Koreans could have continued the war is if the entire population and wartime industry and factories shifted away from the scorched earth surface.  North Korea had no choice but to relocate its people and industries underground, to avoid the napalm and neverending shower of US bombs.  These underground chambers have been photographed and are noted in history.

Believe it or not, Douglas MacArthur actually did puke in disgust and was subsequently fired as Commander of US forces during the Korean War. If you don't believe me, check out his final speech to the US Congress (actual excerpt here):

"the war in Korea
has almost destroyed that nation
I have never seen such devastation
I have seen I guess
as much blood and disaster as any living man
and it just curdled my stomach
the last time I was there
after I looked at that wreckage
and those thousands of women and children and everything
I vomited . . . .
if you go on indefinitely
you are perpetuating a slaughter
such as I have never heard of
in the history of mankind"

"for decades the North far outstripped the South in economic development"
Professor Bruce Cumings, Univ. of Chicago

Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote JoelHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2011 at 21:12
the Mongols and Huns were just alternate names for the Korean people, kind of like how you can be Iranian or Persian, or how English are also Britons or Anglo-Saxon. the Mongols and Huns both originate from Manchuria which is also the homeland of most of the ancient tribal leagues of Korea. the Mongols conquered India in 1525 AD after the collapse of their empire in Europe and then the Mongol or "Mughal" Emperor built the Taj Mahal as a tribute to the dead Mongol queen--therefore can it be accurately claimed that Koreans built the Taj Mahal. "Goth" was just what the Europeans called the Mongols/Huns/Koreans. The Goths ruled Europe during the Dark Ages, and Notre Dame--the original structure of it at least--is the oldest cathedral from the Dark Ages. Notre Dame is a "Gothic" cathedral that was built by the Goths aka Korean/Mongols. so in this way can it be said that Koreans built both the Taj Mahal and the Notre Dame. another way to look at it is that if Koreans clearly have at least 5000 years of history, how come we never hear about Koreans in world history until almost recent times, like no earlier than 1700 AD? this is because Koreans were called by different names (such as Goth, Mongol, Hun, Khitan, Juchen) throughout ancient history.
TheNode View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote TheNode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2011 at 21:28
Written by a 22 year old half Korean-half Black poetry prodigy

Is your answer.

An article that closely relates to this topic (although not blown out): Jeju dialect.

Edited by TheNode - 29-Jan-2011 at 21:33
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote JoelHoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2011 at 01:25
Not sure how the Cheju dialect relates to what is being discussed here.  If anyone would care to pick apart some of the ideas being related here, a healthy debate might be instructive for all.
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2011 at 08:00
Originally posted by JoelHoward

the Mongols and Huns were just alternate names for the Korean people, kind of like how you can be Iranian or Persian, or how English are also Britons or Anglo-Saxon.

No, these are not alternate names, Persians, Kurds, Baluchis, Ossetians, Pashtuns and etc are different Iranian-speaking people, some Iranian-speaking people live in Iran and some other ones in live in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkey and other countries, Pashtuns can't claim that they built Persepolis and Persians can't say that all other Iranian-speaking people were Persian!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2011 at 09:45
Apparently no one read the blurb at the top of his post.  Joel Howard is the name of the author of this.....tome. 

Everyone smile and nod positively, and maybe they will come and take him home in time for dinner.Big smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
TheNode View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote TheNode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2011 at 22:30
Originally posted by red clay

Apparently no one read the blurb at the top of his post.  Joel Howard is the name of the author of this.....tome. 

Everyone smile and nod positively, and maybe they will come and take him home in time for dinner.Big smile

Clap Good one.

I can't believe this kind of literature is allowed to be soled on amazon, disturbing really. 

Edited by TheNode - 30-Jan-2011 at 22:31
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2011 at 22:46
Maybe it is becuause of "freedom of Speach?"

Just because there exist some "words" that you would like to dismiss, does not make anyone the one to "dismiss" them!1!!! I.e. "Out of hand!"

My regards to all!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
TheNode View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote TheNode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2011 at 23:42
Originally posted by opuslola

Maybe it is becuause of "freedom of Speach?"

Just because there exist some "words" that you would like to dismiss, does not make anyone the one to "dismiss" them!1!!! I.e. "Out of hand!"

My regards to all!

I'm not against the notion of the 'Freedoms' of net-neutrality, but I find it amusing that amazon does not classify these types of products and literature into pseudo-[insert field] or fantasy? LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply