Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy the British should hate American's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
unclefred View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Suspended, Historum joker

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why the British should hate American's
    Posted: 19-Feb-2011 at 00:53
Why did the decaying husk of imperialist arrogance  that was Britain deserve any better? 
mynoon View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2011 at 01:09
Britain did not deserve better, but it's empire did if they USA had given Britain the money it wanted the killing, when it left it's empire would have been much less. There is still atleast 5 empires left in the world than the empires still have most of the power.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2011 at 09:37
Originally posted by mynoon

My facts are from documentaries an books by Chruchill and the home office they are not in any archives.

Chruchill and F.D.R. did not have a close friendship we all the what F.D.R. was saying about Chruchill and Britain behind his back. to the Russians.

You are going against known facts.  It's your responsibility to provide sources.  Verifiable facts from reputable peer reviewed sources.  I have provided mine, now it's your turn.  You can't just mumble some ideas and then pass them off as fact.  Or as we say in the states, "put up or shut up".

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2011 at 13:26
After further and due consideration, I agree that this thread is going in circles.  Closed
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345