Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neo Nazi movement / Poland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neo Nazi movement / Poland
    Posted: 24-Nov-2010 at 12:13
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

This is ridiculous, these are the facts:

There were Poles who sympathized with and collaborated with the Nazis (even today there are Polish Nazi's, for example, and the neo-Nazi movement is flourishing in post-Communist Poland)

There were Poles who sympathized with and were part of the Communist Party

To claim otherwise is simply delusional.

TGS are you out of your mind?
Its really hard to talk with the people who know very little about my country but belive that their knowledge is awesome deep, make claims saying : "these are the facts" and after these words saying somthing completelly idiotic, having no source or reasonable argument. When you are an ignorant better stay quiet, you wont look like a fool.

Just for your knowledge. Spreading nazi, fascist or communist propaganda is a crime in Poland.

According to Polish law whoever is spreading fascist ideology or ideology of other totalitarian system or calls to hate based on national, ethnic, racist, religious differences might be imprisoned up to 2 years.  The same penalty can recive someone who product, record, import, buy, posses, presents, carries or send papers, records or other items containing above informations or being connected with symbols of fascism, nazism, communism or other totalitarian system.
And this law is being strictly executed, to such extent that you cant even buy Hitler"s "Mein Kampf".
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2010 at 13:23
I think is is ridiculous that you are denying that there were Polish Nazi collaborators, and that there were Polish communists, and that there exists no neo-Nazi movement in Poland today.

You can watch the following documentary on youtube:

Ross Kemp on Gangs | Poland |

It discusses neo-Nazi gangs in Poland (specifically the end of part two and the beginning of part three.)

It may be illegal, but as is the case in all countries, just because something is against the law does not mean its not happening.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 24-Nov-2010 at 13:28
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2010 at 13:42

I think is is ridiculous that you are denying that there were Polish Nazi collaborators, and that there were Polish communists, and that there exists no neo-Nazi movement in Poland today.

You can watch the following documentary on youtube:

Ross Kemp on Gangs | Poland |

It discusses neo-Nazi gangs in Poland (specifically the end of part two and the beginning of part three.)

It may be illegal, but as is the case in all countries, just because something is against the law does not mean its not happening.

I didnt talk about collaborators during WW2. They were getting death sentences from undergound courts and those verdicts were usually executed.
But there are almost no so called neo-nazists in Poland today and if there are few, you wont see them anywhere, they must be very well hidden. 
If your vision of the world is of that kind that you take some rare examples and think that they proove a general rule, then you live in completelly diferent world and Opuslola is right in every his comment about you. "Neo-Nazi movement is flourishing in post-Communist Poland" - lol. But sure you know better than I do lol....  Pity that you dont speak Polish.. you could have read the comments of Polish You Tube users who were laughing from this pseudo documentary film...

Edited by Mosquito - 24-Nov-2010 at 20:01
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2010 at 21:45
Originally posted by Mosquito

But there are almost no so called neo-nazists in Poland today and if there are few, you wont see them anywhere, they must be very well hidden. 

I'm sure they are a minority, and by the way, just because you dont see them doesnt mean they dont exist. I've never, in the United States, seen a neo-Nazi or a Klansman, but they DO exist and they number in the tens of thousands.

If your vision of the world is of that kind that you take some rare examples and think that they proove a general rule, then you live in completelly diferent world

My posting record clearly contradicts this. I am actually against making generalizations, which is why I called out Opuslola for his "Jewish-Communist" conspiracy theory and why I'm calling you out for denying the existence of Polish communists and Polish neo-Nazis.

"Neo-Nazi movement is flourishing in post-Communist Poland" - lol. But sure you know better than I do lol....  Pity that you dont speak Polish.. you could have read the comments of Polish You Tube users who were laughing from this pseudo documentary film...

I've delt with super nationalists before, whether they're Iranian, Turkish, American, Chinese, Israeli, Arab... You bore me.

http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/article/31261/nazi-hitler-poland-germany-trivia-objects-souvenir.html

Poland is the biggest producer of nazi propaganda in Europe.

Thats just one example.

For you to deny that neo-Nazis dont exist in Poland or that they arent growing in numbers is simply ridiculous. Just look at Russia for example, Russia today has the most number of neoNazis then anywhere else in the world. Even today in Germany, which has perhaps the most anti-Nazi and fascist laws then any other country in the world, neo-Nazis still exist.

Not all Poles are communists or nazis, but Polish communists and nazis have existed and do exist. Get over it.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 24-Nov-2010 at 21:47
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2010 at 22:12

http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/article/31261/nazi-hitler-poland-germany-trivia-objects-souvenir.html

Poland is the biggest producer of nazi propaganda in Europe.
Thats just one example.

For you to deny that neo-Nazis dont exist in Poland or that they arent growing in numbers is simply ridiculous. Just look at Russia for example, Russia today has the most number of neoNazis then anywhere else in the world. Even today in Germany, which has perhaps the most anti-Nazi and fascist laws then any other country in the world, neo-Nazis still exist.

Not all Poles are communists or nazis, but Polish communists and nazis have existed and do exist. Get over it.

LOL The article you gave link is a piece of ..... Even on the picture I dont see any Nazi symbols, just some skulls and inscriptions in German.... which means nothing in Polish

The city that you described is on the border between Germany and Poland. The markets described in the article are for Germans... maybe in Germany those skulls are connected with neonazi ideology but in Poland they are connected with nothing. Also Polish police is not monitoring the texts of German heavy metal groups lol, all those products are connected with German metal music which is completelly unknown in Poland, if the Germans buy it and bring to Germany, its their problem lol

As for the uniforms lol, in Poland are 2 biggest factories in Europe producting unforms for historic movies, including nazi uniforms. Germans buy them legally, for example they did buy them where were making famouse German movie "Unterfall" about last days of Hitler. The words words Deutsche Wut (German fury) - have nothing to do with nazism. If there are German who want to have such T-Shirt why not sell them one. I can make T-Shirt with "Polish Fury" inscription, will it make me Neonazi or commie? Or even nationalist? Damn I have myself once rent a uniform of German colonel from WW2 for the mask party, does it make me neonazi? I only can say that Im drunk on this picture but dont feel neonazi at all lol

Edited by Mosquito - 24-Nov-2010 at 22:22
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cryptic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2010 at 08:35
There are 297 pages of discussion in the Polish thread in StormFront.  Though the number of Polish right wing extremists maybe small in proportion to the population, the contention that:

1.) Neo Nazism in outlawed in Poland
2.) Therefore, it does not exist

Does not make sense

Edited by Cryptic - 25-Nov-2010 at 09:20
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2010 at 11:33

According to Polish law whoever is spreading fascist ideology or ideology of other totalitarian system or calls to hate based on national, ethnic, racist, religious differences might be imprisoned up to 2 years.  The same penalty can recive someone who product, record, import, buy, posses, presents, carries or send papers, records or other items containing above informations or being connected with symbols of fascism, nazism, communism or other totalitarian system.

But I think Poles have worked well against Islam!

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2010 at 12:16
Mosquito, neo-Nazi's DO exist in Poland, I posted VIDEO evidence. Stop denying it.

Watch from 3:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me1VUCvIMbo

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 25-Nov-2010 at 12:19
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2010 at 19:01

Mosquito, neo-Nazi's DO exist in Poland, I posted VIDEO evidence. Stop denying it.

Watch from 3:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me1VUCvIMbo

Iv seen it yesterday. The english guy went to Poland, to little town and in the slums found 2 big idiots who claim to be neonazi..... damn lots of nazis in Poland
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2010 at 19:27
Originally posted by Cryptic

There are 297 pages of discussion in the Polish thread in StormFront.  Though the number of Polish right wing extremists maybe small in proportion to the population, the contention that:

1.) Neo Nazism in outlawed in Poland
2.) Therefore, it does not exist

Does not make sense

I have checked discussion on  StormFront board. There is a new Polish thread, the old was closed for attacking German nationalists and most of Polish members of this board complain about it lol.....
And some of the members are talking bad things about nazism but as they do it in Polish the mods dont understand it lol

In their discussion they claim that they are not neonazist but Polish fascists. However most of those people seems to be not well educated, reading their messages in Polish is a pain for my eyes, especially because of their low skills in grammary and ortography. Some of them seems to be Americans of Polish descent and their Polish is terrible, almost not understable.

Edited by Mosquito - 25-Nov-2010 at 19:34
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2010 at 01:03
So there are Polish Nazis...I think I made my point.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Nov-2010 at 03:32
Fascists, the guys on the Polish thread on the stormfront board are not neo-nazists. The are even anit-nazist, at least majority of those who post on Stormfront. I found only one member that called himself nazist and he was an American.
You didnt claim that there are nazists in Poland but that Neo-Nazi movement is flourishing in post-Communist Poland. - what is not truth. You have also claimed that there is a lot of commies. Poland is probably the most anti-communist country in the world.

Your arguments were pointless....

Edited by Mosquito - 26-Nov-2010 at 07:00
 Post Reply Post Reply