Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can we really trust Islamics that become citizens?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can we really trust Islamics that become citizens?
    Posted: 27-Oct-2010 at 18:43
I could post a lot more of these but this one might well do?, for a start! Perhaps I should have spelled it "Islamists?"

http://www.aolnews.com/article/pakistani-american-farooque-ahmed-arrested-in-alleged-washington-metro-terror-plot/19692022

TGS and others, just why do I not have to be afraid of Moslems, even if they are Americans? For some reason, I do not suspect that Ahmed was a Pakistani Southern Baptist, or Roman Catholic, or Mormon?

This is not an explosive subject, and the very place this post is made and another which has been closed by a "zealot moderator", is specifically designated as a place where "Flames" might well exist! Please see; "http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28720"

After all explosives, which contain "flames" are mostly the vehicle of choice when it comes to Americans killing other Americans!

But, perhaps, since I am mostly "Politically Incorrect", perhaps I did not understand the word "Minefield?"

If I have again violated some unwritten rule protecting a site called the "Minefield" then I apologize!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 27-Oct-2010 at 19:02
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2010 at 18:52
OH, by the way here are the rules for the "Minefield!"

"Northman
Members Profile
Find Members Posts
Visit Members Homepage
Add to Buddy List
Tsar

~ Scylding ~

Quote Northman
Report Post   Quote Reply Topic: Welcome to The Minefield - Please read ...
    Posted: Jan-07-2008 at 23:31
We have created this forum to promote the ideal of free speech by allowing discussion on controversial topics. Some of these topics were earlier blacklisted in order to maintain peace and avoid flamewars on All Empires - now they can be discussed.

The name of this forum, The Minefield, is not chosen randomly but chosen to indicate that this is a place where we watch our steps, conduct ourselves with caution and navigate within a good margin of the limits of the Code of Conduct.
Before posting, you might want to brush yourself up on these rules, and please remember, while we want to promote the highest level of freedom of speech, we do focus vigorously on faul behavior, personal attacks, negative attitude etc.

Only moderators can start new topics and members will need at least a 50 post count to participate in the topics.
Thus, if you would like a certain topic to be discussed and you think it's within the concept of The Minefield, ask a moderator to open such a topic.

The following topics are default in The Minefield and cannot be discussed outside of this forum:
◦Cyprus ( with regards to the Greek/Turkish conflict)
◦Kurdish/Turkish relationships
◦FYR Macedonia/Kosovo
◦Armenian/Azeri Massacres
◦Gujjar-Rajput relations
◦Armenian genocide
◦Israel/Palestinian conflict
◦Illegal Immigration into the USA (conflicts over Mexican/American relations

~ Northman

Edited by Northman - Mar-06-2008 at 23:08"

Perhaps I should be a moderator, since I am allowed to open sites here? Perhaps, in reality, I am already one?

How about that redclay?

Did any of my postings violate the rules of "Northman?",or the "code of conduct?"

Will you nominate me?

Will some others?

If I was allowed to post here by some mistake on the part of the adminstrators of this site, then is the problem mine or yours?

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 27-Oct-2010 at 19:00
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Oct-2010 at 22:52
lol another thread. you know what, be afraid of us and go live in a cave.

people like you are bringing america down, while the rest of the world is moving ahead. now i know why George Bush was elected twice, God knows how many like you exist in the US, I thank God i live in Canada where intelligent and open minded.
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 06:40
You have to be afraid of a few of them but I have to live fearfully among all of them! Unhappy
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 07:16
Dear balochii, as far as I know Canada has not been regularly referred to as "The Great Satan!" by extremists! Canada has also been a funnel for illegal immigration into the USA!

You wrote above; "people like you are bringing america down, while the rest of the world is moving ahead." Yes I have noticed some movement by France and Holland, among others! But I suppose you feel their actions are alright?

Perhaps there are some "bad eggs" in your religious family who are trying to cast suspicion upon all of you?

Perhaps those of you who are "intelligent and open minded" will began to expose those persons who expouse hatred and violence to the proper authorities? Then we can all be "brothers and sisters!"

But, I think that the words of Cyrus (above) really state it all!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 28-Oct-2010 at 07:17
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 13:38
This is a history forum, its not a forum to express your racist misinformed irrational opinions. If you want to discuss such subjects, I suggest you try this website:

www.stormfront.org

EVERYONE ELSE, PLEASE STOP FEEDING HIM.

And Cyrus, instead of sitting at home, go out into the streets and get these Mullahs out of the government. Oh wait, you dont do that, instead you stay at home and complain. This is why Iran is doomed. You know as well as I do that there are many many Muslim Iranian secularists who oppose this regime. My grandmother is a religious Muslim, does her prayers, used to go to the Mosque (when she was able), etc.. etc... and she opposes the regime.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 28-Oct-2010 at 14:19
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 15:22
Thanks for your un-belivable understanding TGS!

God bless you!

Thanks again for calling me a "racist", "misinformed", and "irrational!"

It behooves you to try to "just try and get along?" Words of Rodney King!

You may well take this website you provided (www.stormfront.org) and very carefully place it within the part of your (facist?) body where the "sun don't shine!"

Just kidding guy! I know it is one of your favorites!

Oh! By the way, they still sell airline tickets to Iran! See if you can make the next connection, and pry Cyrus from his fortress, and both of you go into the streets carrying "Death to the Mullah's!" signs!

Every revolution needs martrys!

Talley HO! (maybe said during the Charge of the Light Brigade?)

I do not "use CAPS for emphasis" since my small case letters are loud enough for you!

Don't you yet see TGS? Americans like me, can trust people like you who came here from Iran, etc., but who are not "radical extreemist Muslims!" You are a self designated atheist!

Should I therefor say God Damn you?

Regards, as always

Edited by opuslola - 28-Oct-2010 at 15:37
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 19:07
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

This is a history forum, its not a forum to express your racist misinformed irrational opinions. If you want to discuss such subjects, I suggest you try this website:

www.stormfront.org

EVERYONE ELSE, PLEASE STOP FEEDING HIM.

And Cyrus, instead of sitting at home, go out into the streets and get these Mullahs out of the government. Oh wait, you dont do that, instead you stay at home and complain. This is why Iran is doomed. You know as well as I do that there are many many Muslim Iranian secularists who oppose this regime. My grandmother is a religious Muslim, does her prayers, used to go to the Mosque (when she was able), etc.. etc... and she opposes the regime.

I don't like to be killed so soon, the fact is that I believe our problem doesn't relate to Mullahs but Islam, in the current situation it is certainly better that those Mullahs rule our country, because they have increased the number of brainwashed ultra-religious Muslims both in Iran and surrounding countries and if they lose their power in Iran then you will see numerous terrorist attacks in Tehran and other cities of Iran, as I said in another thread, I don't want to live under fear of terrorism!
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 19:54
^ i have been to iran twice and to me most people looked happy, even the women on the streets looked so happy, so what if they have to wear hijab?? its not the end of the world. You make out sound like Iran is some kind of hell, its far from it, i enjoyed iran very much because the people were happy and that my visit even more fun
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2010 at 21:08
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

I don't like to be killed so soon, the fact is that I believe our problem doesn't relate to Mullahs but Islam, in the current situation it is certainly better that those Mullahs rule our country, because they have increased the number of brainwashed ultra-religious Muslims both in Iran and surrounding countries and if they lose their power in Iran then you will see numerous terrorist attacks in Tehran and other cities of Iran, as I said in another thread, I don't want to live under fear of terrorism!

I agree with you, the problem is Islam, you know that I am no fan of religion. But if everyone thinks like you, afraid of getting hurt, then nothing will ever change. You think these terrorists are scared to be killed or hurt? No.

If you want change, you have to take the risks. If you're unwilling to take the risks, then coming on a forum spreading hate isnt going to solve anything.

Originally posted by balochii

^ i have been to iran twice and to me most people looked happy, even the women on the streets looked so happy, so what if they have to wear hijab?? its not the end of the world. You make out sound like Iran is some kind of hell, its far from it, i enjoyed iran very much because the people were happy and that my visit even more fun

Actually, I have seen and heard the opposite. Most young people are very depressed in Iran. They feel like their entire youth is being stolen from them. Everyone I have talked to tells me how depressed they get and how they wish they could live outside of the country.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 28-Oct-2010 at 21:09
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2010 at 15:05
Dear balochii, you wrote above;

"i have been to iran twice and to me most people looked happy, even the women on the streets looked so happy, so what if they have to wear hijab??"

Unless I am totally wrong, if the faces of the women you saw were "covered" just how could you tell that they were happy? I know that they could not have the "happy bulge" in their pants!

Perhaps your idea of "happy" could be somewhat different from theirs?

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 01-Nov-2010 at 15:07
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2010 at 17:28
Hey Opuslola, women in Iran are not required to and do not cover their faces. The hijab is a head covering (hair, and women in Iran barely even cover their heads). Thats your fun fact for the day.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 01-Nov-2010 at 17:31
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2010 at 18:42
Yeah! You are correct! I was referring to the total head covering as found in Saudi Arabia!

Thanks for correcting me!

You may disregard placing me tied to a post and throwing stones at me!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 08-Nov-2010 at 18:43
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2010 at 21:38
So, there are no one throwing stones?

Were you first judged?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2013 at 21:53
So! What ever happened to "The Great Simba?" What a guy!

Regards, Ron
 Post Reply Post Reply