Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDennied access!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
d' artagnan View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Spawn of P,C,MA

Online Status: Offline
  Quote d' artagnan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dennied access!
    Posted: 17-May-2011 at 18:32
Bad luck mate.
Hunter Johns

"We're surrounded? Good, now we can kill the bastards in any direction."
— Col. Chesty Puller | Korean War
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2011 at 17:25
Ditto!

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2011 at 08:06
Originally posted by PADDYBOY

Absolute Zero Trollerance.......Good call. 

TongueTongueTongueBig smileConfusedLOL
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2011 at 17:22
Thanks for the answer red-clay! Paranoia is catching it seems?

Regards,
PADDYBOY View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Historum joker, suspended

Quote PADDYBOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 11:05
Absolute Zero Trollerance.......Good call. 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2011 at 09:14

In answer to your question, yes.  We banned him.  Actually he was a troll with dual idents.  He was pretending to be a former member here and the former admin of Historum.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 15:52
Has the problem of AbsoluteZero ever been answered? I have not seen any response! Just what is going on?

There is one answer that I can state truthfully, I certainly have had nothing to do with the problem!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 10-May-2011 at 15:54
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2011 at 18:15
Originally posted by red clay

Do you get an error message? Did you look to see if the post went through anyway? 

Yes, I did, I tried to register and it says: "You have been denied". And I don't know why.:(
Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Dec-2010 at 10:55
But I am not in Mississippi, and it has happened to me too.  Ususally because I wasn't log in, duh, or a thread was closed.  But sometimes spontaniously for no reason.  I am sure, that is because you guys are out to get me.  LOL
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2010 at 14:38
I lied.  It's really a facist yankee conspiracy against Mississippians.  Big smile
Unknown.
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2010 at 10:48
Originally posted by opuslola

Just why are my postings being denied? I have tried a number of times and I have been denied!
You have posted in another forums after this post!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2010 at 09:25
Originally posted by Mosquito

Just why are my postings being denied? I have tried a number of times and I have been denied!
You havent been loged to the forum. Somthing happend that I also havnt been logeon on today.

If your getting ACCESS DENIED, it sometimes happens for no reason.  Do you get an error message? Did you look to see if the post went through anyway?  If it happens again PM either Cyrus or myself.  This glitch showed up after the host change.
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2010 at 08:49

You havent been loged to the forum. Somthing happend that I also havnt been logeon on today.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Oct-2010 at 23:44
 Post Reply Post Reply