Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gusher in The Gulf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gusher in The Gulf
    Posted: 02-Jun-2010 at 18:50
For your information "pantie wad", Petit Bois Island is about 20 miles East of my beach, and miles out to sea!

The entire direction of the drift would have to change before my area is in any danger!

Get a map sometime! Oh! I forgot, women cannot read a map!

Sorry!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2010 at 18:51
Originally posted by opuslola

For your information "pantie wad", Petit Bois Island is about 20 miles East of my beach, and miles out to sea!

The entire direction of the drift would have to change before my area is in any danger!

Get a map sometime! Oh! I forgot, women cannot read a map!

Sorry!

So all of a sudden Mississippi as a whole doesnt matter, just where you live? You said the oil hasnt reached Mississippi, I told you, and proved to you, that you were wrong.

Also, I have no clue what you are here even arguing about, this is an oil spill, are you trying to argue that the oil spill is a good thing, because what we are saying is that its a bad thing.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 02-Jun-2010 at 19:01
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2010 at 19:00
Maybe I meant "continental" Mississippi?" LOL!

But, it is still closer to Moblile, AL than it is to me!

"I huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your oil away!"

Besides the Islands are moving in the direction of Alabama anyway! That is the off coastal current working!
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2010 at 19:01
Sure you did Opuslola, sure you did.
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2010 at 19:23
You betcha! Thanks for your continued support for the entire Gulf Coast! We need your prayers!

Seriously!

I am but an old man, with limited super powers!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 02-Jun-2010 at 19:24
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2010 at 07:53
http://www.xkcd.com

Today's xkcd
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2010 at 08:53
Originally posted by DreamWeaver

http://www.xkcd.com

Today's xkcd

Hilarious, but also frightening...

Projection of how far the oil may actually be carried (released today):

MORE PICTURES OF THE ANIMALS SUFFERING AS A RESULT OF THE OIL SPILL:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/06/caught_in_the_oil.html

Absolutely heartbreaking!

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 03-Jun-2010 at 16:48
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2010 at 14:13

Florida coast suffers first impact from oil spill

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_oil_spill_florida

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 08:13

Wildlife Apocalypse: Video of Gulf birds, fish caught in BP oil spill

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 11:02
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

<h1 id="watch-line-title"><span ="long-title" title="Wildlife   Apocalypse: Video of Gulf birds, fish caught in Obama Administration oil spill">Wildlife
Apocalypse: Video of Gulf birds, fish caught in Obama Administration oil spill
               </span></h1>

Couldn't help but do what TGS would have done a few years ago!
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 11:53
And what is that? How do you know what I would have done a few years ago?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 12:01
You would have assigned blame to the Bush Administration! Just as you and your friends still tend to do to this day!

Edited by opuslola - 07-Jun-2010 at 12:02
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 12:10

Couldn't help but do what TGS would have done a few years ago!

You would have assigned blame to the Bush Administration! Just as you and your friends still tend to do to this day!

So you are assuming that, had there been an oil spill as bad as this one during the Bush administration, I would have blamed Bush rather than BP? Well, considering that an oil spill is not a natural disaster, its quite clear whose at fault here, and thats BP, Halliburton, and Transocean, who do you think should be blamed?

I blame Bush and the Republicans for the things he did/do. I do not blame Bush for anything that he had no part in, that would just be ridiculous. I'm not a Republican, you are, and by definition its your job to blame people for absolutely ridiculous things they had no part in.

And so you admit that the only reason you are supporting BP in this thread is because Obama is the president and you feel like he has to be blamed for everything, even though none of this was clearly his fault? Peoples livelihoods have been devastated, the environment has been devastated, and you are so bitter that you come into a thread to defend the criminals that caused this mess...real mature.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 07-Jun-2010 at 12:14
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 12:21
NO! Because it happened on Obama's watch! Every thing that happened during Bush's watch, has been blamed by you and supporters like you not on the originator of the problem, but upon Bush and his administration! These very words are still being bandied around by the current Obama administration speakers and representatives!

Don't you ever watch the news?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 12:26

NO! Because it happened on Obama's watch!

BP's violations span many years and it turns out it was corruption within agencies in Lousiana as well as at the federal level which prevented crack downs on BP.

BP didnt just start breaking the rules under Obama. Rules were broken for years, in fact, BP has more violations than any other oil company.

So no, Obama is not to be blamed for the oil spill occurring, just as Bush cannot be blamed for Hurricane Katrina happening.

Stop being so childish about it, think a little bit before you post.

Every thing that happened during Bush's watch, has been blamed by you and supporters like you not on the originator of the problem, but upon Bush and his administration!

Name one thing that we blamed on Bush which was out of his control. Can you?

These very words are still being bandied around by the current Obama administration speakers and representatives!

As far I know know, the Obama administration has , and rightly so, blamed the Bush administration for the economic crisis, which is 100% correct. What else has Obama blamed Bush for?

Don't you ever watch the news?

I do, I also read the news as well, and I do not get my news from one source, but a variety of sources representing a variety of different opinions (Aljazeera, BBC, Russia Today, amongst many many others). Then once I get my news, I make sure that what I am being told is true, that is the single most important part.

You apparently dont. What you do is get your biased "news" from Fox "News", because thats your only source of information, and all they do throughout the day is what Conservatives are good at, lying, manipulating, misrepresenting, and fabricating.

Dont you ever wonder why when you come here to discuss with the rest of us you have absolutely no facts to back up your claims, or are simply not knowledgeable on the topics? Somewhere down the line something has got to click...come on man.

And let me reiterate once again, just so everyone's clear:

Peoples livelihoods have been devastated, the environment has been devastated, and you are so bitter that you come into a thread to defend the criminals that caused this mess...real mature.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 07-Jun-2010 at 12:36
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 12:51
You certainly love to use the word "mature!" I assume that you consider the ability to use that word in a disdainful manner as something that a "mature" person might want to use it?

But, you miss the point entirely!

Being mature, means that you are able to understand others, and have some means to understand that some people, due to lack of age and experience, sometimes take radical views of the world and the people in it!

You seem for now at least, unable to place yourself in someone else's position? You have little or no empathy!

But, you have a lot of time to learn better!

Yes, I could post dozens of sites that contridict yours! But, you would merely dismiss them as biased, while claiming your sites are un-biased! So, why should I bother? My sites will not change a "closed mind?"

So, open up a little?

We really do not bite, hard!

I am finding it hard to keep responding to a "wall" so, basically I am leaving all of the propaganda concerning these events to you, and you, almost alone!

But, I have indeed enjoyed your radical and spirited words!

I have to return to my 72 foot Yacht, and cruise the off-shore waters, while the US government pays me $1,200 per day! Just cannot ignore money like that!

Until the next disaster!

Ron (keeping the Mississippi Gulf Coast free of Oil) Hughes

Edited by opuslola - 07-Jun-2010 at 12:57
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 13:01

You certainly love to use the word "mature!" I assume that you consider the ability to use that word in a disdainful manner as something that a "mature" person might want to use it?

You are assuming I am using it a disdainful matter. However, I am not, I just think the way you are acting is a bit immature.

Being mature, means that you are able to understand others, and have some means to understand that some people, due to lack of age and experience, sometimes take radical views of the world and the people in it!

Is that what you think it means?

You seem for now at least, unable to place yourself in someone else's position? You have little or no empathy!

I have no empathy?

So far, since I joined this forum, I have been a supporter of:

• racial equality
  • homosexual rights
  • womens rights
  • universal healthcare
  • the poor and the lower class
  • the environment
  • government regulations preventing corporations from screwing over the population
You seem to be against all of the above. So who has no empathy? Everything I support is beneficial to other people.

Yes, I could post dozens of sites that contridict yours! But, you would merely dismiss them as biased, while claiming your sites are un-biased! So, why should I bother? My sites will not change a "closed mind?"

If you sites including factual information supported by sources, then there is no way I could deny them. However, do not post opinion pieces, as those are merely OPINIONS.

If you have FACTS that you want to present, by all means do so. FACTS ARE IRREFUTABLE. You are merely using this as an excuse because you have none.

If what I am posting is propaganda and lies, please expose me as a liar and a propagandist to everyone.

I am finding it hard to keep responding to a "wall" so, basically I am leaving all of the propaganda concerning these events to you, and you, almost alone!

Yup, all the facts and sources I post are all propaganda. Confused

FYI, maturity has nothing to with age.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 07-Jun-2010 at 13:25
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2010 at 13:20
Dear Saint TGS!

Thank you for all of your good works!

God, will truly bless and keep you!

Regards,

Oops, sorry I posted again!
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2010 at 16:09

BP May Not Survive

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/BP-May-Not-tsmp-3896433067.html?x=0&.v=1

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2010 at 17:59
TGS, I am huffing and puffing as hard as I can! Please don't tell me my stock will go down somemore?

Huff, Puff!

Why don't you take the fat ass broad who suggested that we just "nationlize all of BP's assests?" You are certainly a friend of her's!

I just wonder how many "gay" men are allowed to adopt children? Can you name one?

Sorry, the keyboard and my fingers just found oneanother with out any mind controlliing them and I accidentally posted again!

Sorry!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>