Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The ancient Africans of Europe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paulmarcw View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote paulmarcw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The ancient Africans of Europe?
    Posted: 24-Jan-2010 at 05:20

SERIES: THE ANCIENT AFRICANS OF EUROPE

(1 OF 25) Africans founded European and World Christianity?

A. Representations of Christ
B. (by phenotype) African Monarchs of Europe
C. Black Madonnas of Europe
D. Biblical characters: disciples, saints, wise men

If you cannot see web page below, click following link:
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16g-00-20.html

Marc Washington

www.BeforeBC.de

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 24-Jan-2010 at 20:55
paulmarcw View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote paulmarcw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2010 at 17:48
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2010 at 18:47
Hey Paulmarcw, good to see you are still working!

This new material is quite good! I hope you receive good reviews here!

After all, you could well be correct!

Regards,
Ron
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
paulmarcw View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote paulmarcw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2010 at 04:31
Thanks, Ron!

Marc
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
paulmarcw View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote paulmarcw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2010 at 04:28
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

I’d earlier only posted the urls but realize that posting the images would be more convenient for readers. These are the posters I earlier uploaded:

When giant met dwarf:

http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/01-11-00-10.html

Dwarfs of the Americas as well:

http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/01-11-00-10.Mexico.jpg

paulmarcw View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote paulmarcw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2010 at 04:29
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

Africans and the founding of Christianity:

http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16g-00-20.html

paulmarcw View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote paulmarcw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2010 at 04:29

Africans and writing, religion, Europe:

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-500-00-07.html

Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2010 at 06:53
I really don`t understand point of veiw of this Marc Washington. This book explain that the Africans (from sub-Saharan, Congoid type ?) were founders of European civilization!?

1. Africa is a broad concept, because it`s a whole continent where live not only people from Congoid race type (like modern Afro-Americans). Northern parts from pre-historic times have been populated from Berbers, Tuaregs, Lybians,... which are quite different anthropological from Congoid. They are much closer to original population of Europe then any sub-Saharians. 

Berber girl from Tunisia 1910
Ethiopians also aren`t Congoid.

2. Ancient Egyptian were generally from Middle Eastern and North African race stock. There was short sub-Saharan influence during Nubian Twenty-fifth dynasty, but both Nubia and Kush were Egypt satelite and leak with egyptian culture. Of course there was many sub-Saharan slaves, but sub-Saharan slaves were brought also in Roman empire and this fact didn`t effect at European history or race stock. Draw a parallel between Latin America and old Europe. It`s funny to see how modern Afro-American nationalists search for legacy in Ancient Egypt.

3. Illustrations in chapter Africans and the founding of Christianity:   are clear non-sence. You must have really uncoiled imagination to explain Gaul leader Vercingetorix as Roman king and Congoid (althogh portrait on the coin successfully can by compare with Snoop Dogg by some teenager). Same to king Charles ІІ of England. No comment about attempt to connect black paint on some of the art works presenting Madonna with eventual dark skin.

Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cryptic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2010 at 11:44
Originally posted by Kanas_Krumesis

I really don`t understand point of veiw of this Marc Washington. This book explain that the Africans (from sub-Saharan, Congoid type ?) were founders of European civilization!?
Most of these historical claims were made by ethnic activists in the 1980s.  The more bizarre claims were usually encouraged and sponsored by leftist university professors as a means to advance a political agenda. 

Also, some companies used false claims as a means to sell their products. For example, I have seen Budweiser Beer Posters promoting that the ancient Greeks and Egyptians were sub Saharan Africans and suggesting that black Americans can celebrate this heritage by drinking Budweiser.

Today, the promotion of false claims has declined and more Black Americans are interested in real African History and culture. 

Edited by Cryptic - 11-Feb-2010 at 11:49
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2010 at 11:45
I'm not sure I understand his point either KK.  It would be nice of him to actually participate and include some explanation in his own words.  Otherwise it's in direct violation of the copy paste rules.
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2010 at 20:30
Copy-Paste rules? Only illustration was copy and paste by me. The text is mine at all. I think it`s not necessary to write a book to comment such a fiction. Thanx to Cryptic I understand what`s the reason about it. Some people in USA want to brain-washed part of the population with lies.
Ikki View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Guanarteme

Quote Ikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2010 at 08:27
paulmarcw, this kind of information only cause damage to the African history. As a lover of this continent and it's history I despise this approach which is only disinformation. Of course anyone interested in history will laugh of these pictures, in the second one we have the following dates: "Vercingetorix, roman king of Gaul, 49 BC", pathetic.
 Post Reply Post Reply