Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAmerica's Political Transformation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: America's Political Transformation
    Posted: 22-Apr-2010 at 18:41
Ha! Ha! Steele said that he had been in a room where "he" felt that some of the white people there were afraid of him! Whoop Pi Do! A minority in a room feels strange! Gee, TGS, did you ever feel strange in a room of Saudi's for example?

Make your case somewhere else, where your "brothers" and "sisters" in crime (Progressives)also live!

Boy, how I hate the word "progressive" as used by people like you! But, I do not hate you or wish you ill!

Love you son!

Edited by opuslola - 22-Apr-2010 at 18:43
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2010 at 16:31
If you think that "Progressivism" and "Democrats" improve the life and lifestyle of the poor, then please look at Detroit? This is a city that has been under extreeme Democrat and Progressive care for over 30 years! It, once, was the citadel of American Capitalism!

But, then Unions and Progressives took over!

Just look what it has become! Perhaps this is the "progressive future" seen by the likes of its supporters like TGS?, that all Americans can see as our future?

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/04/23/detroit-can-the-once-proud-motor-city-be-saved/?ncid=webmaildl8

Oh dear!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 23-Apr-2010 at 16:35
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2010 at 13:08
Educate yourself, actually, I dont really care, keep embarrassing yourself. Why dont you do a google search on Detroit and understand its economy and why the city is the way it is. Typical conservative regressive way of looking at things...shame.

Washington (CNN) - The head of an Ohio Republican organization took back a slap at a Democratic congresswoman on Friday after a recent campaign flyer said she should be put "back in the kitchen."

Read the flyer here [pdf]

Rep. Betty Sutton is the subject of the political attack by the Medina County Republican Executive Committee. The flyer was sent to about 15,000 Ohio homes as part of the political effort to try and defeat her in November.

"Let's take Betty Sutton out of the House and put her back in the kitchen!" the Medina County GOP said in the flyer. In a statement posted on her campaign website, Sutton blasted the line as "an insult to all women."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/24/gop-apologizes-for-put-her-back-in-the-kitchen-slap-at-democrat/?fbid=OhOAdkRYBcX

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Republicans pass a Nazi style law requiring people to carry around their papers and they can be searched and arrested by the police at any time under the suspicion of being illegal immigrants.... WHERE THE HECK ARE THE TEA PARTIERS AT?  ... oh wait, they support it (so much for no big government right? LOL clowns)!

Fox News, the Republican Party, and the right wing fancy themselves as defenders of freedom, but the question that they never answer is whose freedom are they defending? The freedom that the right is defending is white freedom. Certainly all the legal members of the Hispanic community in Arizona will be having their freedoms violated, but those people aren’t white so they don’t matter. Any good fascist outfit needs a stellar propaganda wing to disseminate their message, and convince the people that their oppression is justified and acceptable. This is the role that the thinly disguised as news organization Fox News plays.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 24-Apr-2010 at 13:20
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2010 at 13:25

These people have no clue what they are talking about:

Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2010 at 08:21
The truth about the Tea Party Movement (this interactive map shows the number of Tea Partiers per county in the United States):

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/patchworknation/#/archive/?category=elections&map=tea-party-members-10k-residents

THEY ARE A VERY VERY SMALL MINORITY

This is not a grass roots movement, it was spearheaded by conservative organizations and blown up by their propaganda network Fox News. They are a very small minority in reality, and do not represent the American people.

Another poll, this one by the New York Times/CBS, once again proves that the Tea Partiers are not representative of the American people, and the the majority of the American population supports Obama, supports Roe v Wade, and supports increasing taxes on the rich:

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2010/04/snapshot042610.html

QUIT BEING SORE LOSERS, YOU GUYS LOST THE ELECTIONS FAIR AN SQUARE (UNLIKE IN 2000 WHEN YOU GUYS WON BY CHEATING, NOW PROVEN AND CONFIRMED).

QUIT HATING OBAMA JUST BECAUSE HES BLACK/DEMOCRAT. LOL

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 26-Apr-2010 at 08:26
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2010 at 17:17
Another poll (washington post/ABC News):

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/behind-the-numbers/2010/04/most_back_stricter_financial_r.html?hpid=topnews

But compared with congressional Republicans, Obama has a clear advantage. A slim majority - 52 percent - of all Americans says they trust Obama over the GOP on the issue, while 35 percent favor the Republicans in Congress. Independents prefer Obama 47 to 35 percent, with 16 percent trusting neither side on the issue.

ONCE AGAIN, YOU GUYS ARE THE MINORITY, STOP BEING SORE LOSERS AND LET THE MAN DO HIS JOB! DONT EVER CLAIM THAT YOU GUYS REPRESENT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, BECAUSE YOU DONT!

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 26-Apr-2010 at 17:19
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2010 at 08:38
If the Tea Party movement is such a minor faction, they just why TGS do you spend so much time attacking it, and defending the current administration?

It seems you tend to recognize it as a great threat!

So, come on, loosen up! Laugh a little! And just let the "tea" simmer in the pot! Laugh!

Tea Party regards,
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2010 at 12:19
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

The truth about the Tea Party Movement (this interactive map shows the number of Tea Partiers per county in the United States):http://www.pbs.org/newshour/patchworknation/#/archive/?category=elections&map=tea-party-members-10k-residentsTHEY ARE A VERY VERY SMALL MINORITYThis is not a grass roots movement, it was spearheaded by conservative organizations and blown up by their propaganda network Fox News. They are a very small minority in reality, and do not represent the American people.Another poll, this one by the New York Times/CBS, once again proves that the Tea Partiers are not representative of the American people, and the the majority of the American population supports Obama, supports Roe v Wade, and supports increasing taxes on the rich:http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2010/04/snapshot042610.htmlQUIT BEING SORE LOSERS, YOU GUYS LOST THE ELECTIONS FAIR AN SQUARE (UNLIKE IN 2000 WHEN YOU GUYS WON BY CHEATING, NOW PROVEN AND CONFIRMED).QUIT HATING OBAMA JUST BECAUSE HES BLACK/DEMOCRAT. LOL

I suppose a good commie like you(no offense) represents most Americans! Wait till November and we will see if the conservative movement is dead or not. The big fear is the same phony hack conservative neo-cons will get back in power. If that happens then it will be the same ole show and nothing will change. I plan to vote against McKnucklehead (McCain) and for the other candidate.

As for the video the man was foolish and in no way should be end the VA benefits for our military. He was entitled to his foolish view though and had the right to state what he said under the First Amendment. He still was an embarrassment but you like to lump all Tea Party people together, based on your biased views. I did not agree with this man but the Tea Party is made up of not just Republicans but also Independents, Libertarians and disenchanted Democrats. The problem is that it is really not well organized and you get all kinds of people with assorted view points.

Like I said you love to lump them all together because you hate them period or this is what interpret from your writings. I am not Republican but Independent and sometimes I vote Democratic, it is the issues and not the party that is important. I voted for Governor Lock because he supported the state health plan and the Republicans threatened to axe it. I did not agree with many of Lock’s views but I did not want to lose my state subsidized health plan which is supported by a sin tax on alcohol and tobacco. I was in College then so I could not afford healthcare at that time.

TGS- if they are such a small fringe then why do they scare you so much?

Why are you so obsessed with this? I am just asking so no offense meant!

Edited by eaglecap - 27-Apr-2010 at 12:21
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2010 at 15:11
Originally posted by opuslola

If the Tea Party movement is such a minor faction, they just why TGS do you spend so much time attacking it, and defending the current administration?

Originally posted by eaglecap

TGS- if they are such a small fringe then why do they scare you so much?

They have no voting power, but that does not mean they do not have the power to spread rumors and lies, especially Fox News which is at their disposal.

The Tea Partiers are part of the conservative movement and their ideology is the same for the most part, which means there are many non-Tea Bagging conservative supporters of them out there. As a movement they are weak, but that does not mean they do not have the power to disrupt the political process by acting like fools.

I suppose a good commie like you(no offense) represents most Americans!

Yes, most Americans support Obama, and his policies on health care, as well as his proposed policies towards Wall Street.

So yes, I do represent the majority of Americans (look at the polls which I have posted)

Wait till November and we will see if the conservative movement is dead or not. The big fear is the same phony hack conservative neo-cons will get back in power. If that happens then it will be the same ole show and nothing will change. I plan to vote against McKnucklehead (McCain) and for the other candidate.

The conservative movement is dead, its only 23% (or 26% I forget which one; this is not included independents who may or may not vote Republican) of the population. On top of that, it is intellectually and morally dead. It is corrupt and does not cater to the majority, but rather to a minority.

It will not survive in its current form for much longer.

As for the video the man was foolish and in no way should be end the VA benefits for our military. He was entitled to his foolish view though and had the right to state what he said under the First Amendment.

Yes, he is entitled to his point of view, but it seems as if he doesnt want others to represent theirs. He claims to be fighting for the constitution, yet he wants to kill people with opposing views as his...thats the Tea Party movement for ya! Full of contradictions.

He still was an embarrassment but you like to lump all Tea Party people together, based on your biased views.

My biased views? I guess their idiocy is based on my bias? LOL

I did not agree with this man but the Tea Party is made up of not just Republicans but also Independents, Libertarians and disenchanted Democrats. The problem is that it is really not well organized and you get all kinds of people with assorted view points.

NOT TRUE, AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES ABOUT THE MOVEMENT.

The movement, as polling as shown, is made up of disgruntled white Republicans.

Like I said you love to lump them all together because you hate them period or this is what interpret from your writings. I am not Republican but Independent and sometimes I vote Democratic, it is the issues and not the party that is important. I voted for Governor Lock because he supported the state health plan and the Republicans threatened to axe it. I did not agree with many of Lock’s views but I did not want to lose my state subsidized health plan which is supported by a sin tax on alcohol and tobacco. I was in College then so I could not afford healthcare at that time.

You think I generalize yet you like to generalize based on yourself... you dont represent anyone, but I let the facts speak for themselves and I base my opinions on that.

Why are you so obsessed with this? I am just asking so no offense meant!

Because I do not want people destroying this nation and taking it down the drain, which, it seems, has been the goal of the Conservatives for decades!

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 27-Apr-2010 at 15:19
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2010 at 15:28
Is it about race? It turns out, YES IT IS! New Tea Party Poll shows that Tea Partiers have strong views to certain races...

http://www.newsweek.com//frameset.aspx/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdepts.washington.edu%2Fuwiser%2Fracepolitics.html

For instance, the Tea Party, the grassroots movement committed to reining in what they perceive as big government, and fiscal irresponsibility, also appear predisposed to intolerance. Approximately 45% of Whites either strongly or somewhat approve of the movement. Of those, only 35% believe Blacks to be hardworking, only 45 % believe Blacks are intelligent, and only 41% think that Blacks are trustworthy. Perceptions of Latinos aren’t much different. While 54% of White Tea Party supporters believe Latinos to be hardworking, only 44% think them intelligent, and even fewer, 42% of Tea Party supporters believe Latinos to be trustworthy. When it comes to gays and lesbians, White Tea Party supporters also hold negative attitudes. Only 36% think gay and lesbian couples should be allowed to adopt children, and just 17% are in favor of same-sex marriage.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 27-Apr-2010 at 15:31
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2010 at 15:34
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

TGS- if they are such a small fringe then why do they scare you so
much?
They have no voting power, but that does not mean they do not have the power to spread rumors and lies, especially Fox News which is at their disposal. The Tea Partiers are part of the conservative movement and their ideology is the same for the most part, which means there are many non-Tea Bagging conservative supporters of them out there. As a movement they are weak, but that does not mean they do not have the power to disrupt the political process by acting like fools.

I suppose a good commie like you(no offense) represents most
Americans!
Yes, most Americans support Obama, and his policies on health care, as well as his proposed policies towards Wall Street.So yes, I do represent the majority of Americans (look at the polls which I have posted)

Wait till November and we will see if the conservative
movement is dead or not. The big fear is the same phony hack
conservative neo-cons will get back in power. If that happens then it
will be the same ole show and nothing will change. I plan to vote
against McKnucklehead (McCain) and for the other candidate.
The conservative movement is dead, its only 23% (or 26% I forget which one; this is not included independents who may or may not vote Republican) of the population. On top of that, it is intellectually and morally dead. It is corrupt and does not cater to the majority, but rather to a minority.It will not survive in its current form for much longer.

As for the video the man was foolish and in no way should be end the
VA benefits for our military. He was entitled to his foolish view
though and had the right to state what he said under the First
Amendment.
Yes, he is entitled to his point of view, but it seems as if he doesnt want others to represent theirs. He claims to be fighting for the constitution, yet he wants to kill people with opposing views as his...thats the Tea Party movement for ya! Full of contradictions.

He still was an embarrassment but you like to lump all Tea
Party people together, based on your biased views.
My biased views? I guess their idiocy is based on my bias? LOL

I did not agree with
this man but the Tea Party is made up of not just Republicans but also
Independents, Libertarians and disenchanted Democrats. The problem is
that it is really not well organized and you get all kinds of people
with assorted view points.
NOT TRUE, AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES ABOUT THE MOVEMENT.The movement, as polling as shown, is made up of disgruntled white Republicans.

Like I said you love to lump them all together because you hate
them period or this is what interpret from your writings. I am not
Republican but Independent and sometimes I vote Democratic, it is the
issues and not the party that is important. I voted for Governor Lock
because he supported the state health plan and the Republicans
threatened to axe it. I did not agree with many of Lock’s views but I
did not want to lose my state subsidized health plan which is supported
by a sin tax on alcohol and tobacco. I was in College then so I could
not afford healthcare at that time.
You think I generalize yet you like to generalize based on yourself... you dont represent anyone, but I let the facts speak for themselves and I base my opinions on that.

Why are you so obsessed with this? I am just asking so no
offense meant!
Because I do not want people destroying this nation and taking it down the drain, which, it seems, has been the goal of the Conservatives for decades!

We will see in November!

I don't have time to address all of this but you say you want to protect our constitution but yet Obama care violates the Tenth Amendment or state rights. Do you really love this country? I wonder if you really do but in reality you have a different vision for American that is totally different than what the founding fathers intended. At least you admit you generalize so that is nice to see you being honest.

Also pushing so-called unfairness doctrine would violate the First Amendment along with so called federal hate speech laws.
I don't agree with all of the tea party people as you can see but you seem to be very closed minded, as many in the extreme left are. If I lived and voted during the time of John F. Kennedy I would probably be liberal but things have changed and both parties have little resemblance to 40 years ago.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2010 at 15:46

We will see in November!

Yup.

I don't have time to address all of this

You seem to "never have time"... are you still researching about taxes being low under Obama and that he cut taxes or are you just going to claim thats not true, like you did? (its 100% true, admit youre wrong already)

but you say you want to protect our constitution but yet Obama care violates the Tenth Amendment or state rights.

Really? How? Its perfectly constitutional. Dont talk to me about constitutionality until you update yourself about whats been going on (what the Conservatives have been doing in) in Arizona...which incidentally has gotten no criticism from Tea Partiers or Fox News, but rather only support!

Do you really love this country?

Nope, not this country, but the USA, hell ya!

I wonder if you really do but in reality you have a different vision for American that is totally different than what the founding fathers intended.

What did the founding fathers intend? Do you know what they would think if they live 100, 150, or even 200 years?

At least you admit you generalize so that is nice to see you being honest.

Yea, sure LOL

Also pushing so-called unfairness doctrine would violate the First Amendment along with so called federal hate speech laws.

Whaaa???

I don't agree with all of the tea party people as you can see but you seem to be very closed minded, as many in the extreme left are.

Yea, this is coming from the guy who denies that Obama lowered taxes and that taxes under Obama have been some of the lowest in decades...

If I lived and voted during the time of John F. Kennedy I would probably be liberal but things have changed and both parties have little resemblance to 40 years ago.

Yea, conservatives have been on the losing end for 50 years now...LOL

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 27-Apr-2010 at 15:48
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2010 at 17:26
Well, TGS it seems God was on your side? I had a long prepared response to your words above prepared and ready to be sent, when, after I pressed "send", I was told we were no longer connected! So, again, you have been spared my wrath! Laugh!

But, it seems that something else has interferred with the ability of TGS to answer? Could it be that he/she and the minions are now concerned with taking the onus off of the "making of 20,000,000 illegal aliens legal? And they are now making the possibility of State-hood of Puerto Rico, the side glance? That is are they, the "progressives" about to embark upon the "Tennessee/Franklin plan" to make Puerto Rico a new state?

Gee! I wonder just how many Democrat votes this might reveal? As well as the "progressive" plan to give the "right to vote" back to those people who have been convicted of a felony?

And, of course the largest voting block, as well as the only group to actually violate the law (as opposed to those violent persons in the Tea Party movement!) the "progressive" opportunity to give citizen-ship to as many as 20,000,000 of those illegal aliens which now reportedly live illegally within the Continental United States?

Also, there still exists the non-sensical movement directed towards giving the D.C. votes!

It seems the "Progressive" revolution is well in evidence!

But! There always will exist "Patriots!"

Hopefully?

Edited by opuslola - 28-Apr-2010 at 19:00
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2010 at 07:17
TGS, I am posting this one for you!

Enjoy! I certainly don't think this is a biased site, do you?

http://www.slideshare.net/wellington_grey/opportunity-cost-of-george-w-bush-and-10-trillion-dollars

Hey! I got one to work!

Regards,

Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2010 at 10:05

TGS, I am posting this one for you!

Enjoy! I certainly don't think this is a biased site, do you?

http://www.slideshare.net/wellington_grey/opportunity-cost-of-george-w-bush-and-10-trillion-dollars

Hey! I got one to work!

Regards,

Yes, exactly! This is what we were saying the whole 8 years Bush was in office and messed up our country. Where the heck were you and what were you doing to prevent Bush from destroying this country?!
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2010 at 14:10
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2010 at 16:32
I hope the current fall in the Dow, had nothing to do with the Presidents plan? But, I'd bet you are happy nontheless?

Regards,
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2010 at 17:32

I hope the current fall in the Dow, had nothing to do with the Presidents plan? But, I'd bet you are happy nontheless?

Regards,

If you know anything about economics and whats going on in Europe and the current economic situation that the whole world is suffering from, you'd know why the DOW suddenly drop 1000 (it has regained most of those lost points already, it was just a small panic caused by the Greece situation and the uncertainty because of the recession). There are also reports of a possible computer glitch which showed the stocks of some companies dropping which led to a panic and people selling their stocks.

Just because you dont know why something is the way it is doesnt mean its Obama's fault. Instead, do a little bit of reading for yourself. This type of logic, is very prevalent within the KNOW NOTHING PARTY.

@eaglecap: still waiting on what you found out about taxes. Let me know when you have the evidence to prove me wrong. Thanks.

The problem is who is going to pay for it? How will Obama cares taxes hurt the economy and jobs in the private sector. I am sorry but it is having, on the most part, negative impact. I think most Americans are more concerned with work than Medical. I have a state job so I am a bit secure but not totally.

Taxes under Obama have been the lowest in decades, and guess what, when Obama took over, the Dow was in the 6000's, now its in the 11000's. Looks like things are getting better in every way shape and form.

Let me get back to this and I will show you different.

Can you please admit you were wrong? You sound just like all of those angry Tea Partiers who were angry about things they knew nothing about and in every case were absolutely WRONG!

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 06-May-2010 at 17:39
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2010 at 18:46
Dear TGS, as a matter of fact, it seems we do know something!

But, do you?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2010 at 20:43
TAKE AWAY THEIR FEDERAL FUNDING AND LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

HYPOCRITES OF THE KNOW NOTHING PARTY.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>