Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

researcher in the Masters .......................

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Researcher. View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Researcher. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: researcher in the Masters .......................
    Posted: 21-Nov-2009 at 07:26
Hello ...
I am a researcher in the Masters and I have need help with books, articles and Web sites owned by ((King Philippe Auguste and its relationship to the church and the papacy in 1165-1192)) Please help as soon as possible.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Researcher. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2009 at 06:54
Hello ..Unhappy.. Hello ..Disapprove.. Hello ..Cry..???????
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2009 at 09:36
Whenever in need of books for a subject, and if I dont know where to start off at, I usually check a Wikipedia article and go to the bottom, they usually have a list of books as sources. That should be a good starting off point.

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Dec-2009 at 18:30
Here! Here! Wiki has received a gread deal of grief, because it is open to one time "hi0jacking" by either a nut, or a group of nuts! But, anyone reading Wiki, should go to the "discussion page" to really see just how "conservative" the really high and mighty on Wiki can be!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Researcher. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2009 at 09:03
Thank you very much for your information value Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply