Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tur/Thor, god of Tundar/Thunder & Turkic Tanri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tur/Thor, god of Tundar/Thunder & Turkic Tanri
    Posted: 04-Oct-2012 at 17:06
Originally posted by yomud

what is the yer mean ? im turkmen and i see similarity in german and turkmen language

'yer' is a dialetic form of 'your'. Used in the southern US and southern great plains region as well. To include Texas and NM.
And welcome here.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2012 at 17:47
Originally posted by Nick1986

Both the Vikings and ancient Turks may have been descended from the same people who lived in central Russia. How old is the Thor cult?

idn but i see some similarity in my language and some european im turkmen and i willl be glad to help u in this
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2012 at 17:49
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Originally posted by yomud

what is the yer mean ? im turkmen and i see similarity in german and turkmen language

'yer' is a dialetic form of 'your'. Used in the southern US and southern great plains region as well. To include Texas and NM.
And welcome here.

ty Tongue
yomud are free people
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2012 at 17:53
Yer Welcome
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2012 at 18:06
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

interesting mention, I think the second one, Blitzen, relates to Semitic peoples. The word is similar Balthazar the second Magi who attended Christ's birth, as you read here the word has an Aramaic or Babylonian origin "Baal tas-assar" and means ‘may Baal preserve his life’.

About Baal, a major Semitic god: http://www.pantheon.org/articles/b/baal.html "Baal is the god of rain, thunder, and lightening. "

That is also similar to Balder, the second son of Odin (after Thor), As I said in this thread, the name of one of Odin's sons indicates the meaning of Odin's own name. Balder, for whose death such lamentations were made, seems evidently just the Chaldee form of Baal-zer, "The seed of Baal;" ...

And as you read here: http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Balder in Analogues section, the most similar story to Balder can be found in ancient Persian mythology.

baldr in my language means  honey or is honey and we usually use for children like bal and ballim bal =honey dr= is  but baldr wife (nanna) mean mother we call are mothers nana or enne
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2012 at 18:08
Originally posted by red clay

Yer Welcome

Big smile
yomud are free people
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2012 at 08:01
Darn tootin. It's mighty fine to see yer YomudLOL
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2012 at 14:03
it's good to cya to Tongue
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2012 at 07:51
i think thor in german is turk you know it's pasaible :d
yomud are free people
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2012 at 08:18
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12