Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Statue of Liberty, the Sun-god Mithra?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ancalimon View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ancalimon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Statue of Liberty, the Sun-god Mithra?
    Posted: 27-Nov-2010 at 15:02
You can't talk about Mithra without taking these into consideration:

Islam, "Tengrism", Turks, Arius, Protestantism (surprisingly it is related), Constantine, Roman Empire, Armenians, etc...
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Dec-2010 at 21:04
Ancalimon! you most astutly wrote;

"...Arius, Protestantism (surprisingly it is related),.."

I could not disagree to any extent from your above!!

Arianism, and Aryanism, etc., are to me, at least connected at the hip!

It all has to do with the "times" that the acts were condemmend to belong within!

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Dec-2010 at 11:09
Netflix has a video called "The Fusion of Science and Spirit" that addresses the fact that, what we call religious truths, were common to all people's around the world.  When we developed organized religions, and started to believe God gave his knowledge to chosen people, we begin to develop a serious problem with our ability to know truth.  These organized religions create their own myth, and then center their religion on their myth, instead of a quest for truth. 

Understanding  Zoroastrian and how this was  manifest as Rome's goddess of liberty, and then our present day Statue of Liberty is getting us back on the quest for truth.  God never, ever had chosen people, but human consciousness became aware of these concepts and they travel from one civilization to the next.  Each group presenting the new concept as their own.   None have a legitimate  claim in truth, because it is not ours to own.   

God and Goddesses are concepts.  They should not be understood us supernatural beings, because then we mess the truth, the cept, each one represents.  

Edited by Athena - 19-Dec-2010 at 11:13
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2010 at 08:34
I was watching a show on the History Channel recently.  It's called decoded or something like that.  They broke new ground on the conspiracy meter.  Did you know that everyone connected with the Statue of Liberty was a Mason?  The whole thing is a Masonic Conspiracy!!  Personally, I think they need more fiber in their diet.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Dec-2010 at 09:57
Red Clay, you have such a tactful way of phrasing your thought.   LOL

But what does it matter if they were Masons?  I believe the Masons are a respectable organization.
In the time of ancient Rome there was concern about the Christians.  It was rumored they ate the human body and drank the body.   

I like the Masons because they did pay attention to the mysteries.  I think we do need to work on regaining the ancient consciousness and to regain a sense of spirituality we have lost.  I think understanding Zoroastrianism is directly connected to a concept of liberty, has value in today's world.  What if Persia regained its consciousness of Zoroastrianism and threw off the yoke of Islam, while the US threw off the yoke of Christianity and we all got in touch with our sprirituality and the our sacred earth? 

Edited by Athena - 20-Dec-2010 at 10:09
Garfed View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Garfed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2011 at 19:56
Interestingly, these photos is how similar. Even the spikes in the first seven games, but I do not see anything, Wikipedia articles do not think the Statue of Liberty Mithra modeling, mainly because the Christian god Mithras connection with the associated taboo factor...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12