Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Homeland and origin of ancient Bulgarians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homeland and origin of ancient Bulgarians
    Posted: 25-Sep-2010 at 05:35
Originally posted by Altar

what about the name "asparuh" ?

did you know that its origin is coming from  name"isbara"?

No, you are wrong. In old Iranic "Aspa" mean horse and "Rukh" mean shine, shining. Pan-Turkist sources are not absolute right, as you can see.
Blood and Suicide View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Blood and Suicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2010 at 06:25
Originally posted by Kanas_Krumesis

About the origin of the name "Atilla" dispute with some Hun-garian. I don`t think that Hungarians were Turk (and Hungarians themselves as I know). How many citizens of the modern Turkey have a name "Atilla"? In Hungary this name is one of the most common.
BTW I never heard any Turk (in history) to have a name like this! May be Boris (ancient Bulgarian name) is also a Turkish?
atilla name using turkey; Atilla Taş, Atilla Olgac, etc.
DO NOT SCORN A WEAK CUB HE MAY BECOME THE BRUTAL TIGER
Altar View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Altar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2010 at 16:17
so, you see bulgarians as a part of aryen family? are you a member of that family like kurds, armeians, iranians?
Imenshegor View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Imenshegor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jan-2011 at 12:34
The ancient bulgars was iranic . We today bulgarians like other ethnic groups and especially europeans( like french,english,irish,spanish) has formed from several ancient ethnic groups -tharcian,slavs and aicnent bulgars and yes we are partly sarmatian(iranic).
Altar View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Altar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2011 at 13:59
Originally posted by Imenshegor

The ancient bulgars was iranic . We today bulgarians like other ethnic groups and especially europeans( like french,english,irish,spanish) has formed from several ancient ethnic groups -tharcian,slavs and aicnent bulgars and yes we are partly sarmatian(iranic).

ı ubderstand. thanks for the info. this finally made me understand why do bulgarians have black hair brown eyes like arians (iranian, armenian etc etc) etc. the turkish remain there have green eyes in some villages i recognised the difference.
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2011 at 14:19

ı ubderstand. thanks for the info. this finally made me understand why do bulgarians have black hair brown eyes like arians (iranian, armenian etc etc) etc. the turkish remain there have green eyes in some villages i recognised the difference.

I didn't know that they were Turks who brought their Aryan genes from the far east to Bulgaria!

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 09-Jan-2011 at 14:20
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2011 at 15:02

Altar, you finally found the truth. Special greeting for you on this occasion by your beloved Rumeli Turks. Not those with green eyes...

Hristo View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Hristo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Apr-2011 at 15:33
First I want to excuse me for my typos! I have seen buildings from iran (an very ancient buildings) and i can't say that the Bulgars were a nomadic preoples! When whey strart from somewhere in midle Asia and pass thru the terytories of today's Caucasus they left a huge buildings,houses and maybe a palace. I want to say that too maybe the Asparuh's bulgarians weren't believing in Tangra (Tengry).There is evedences thet the have been christians. For a common origin whith the turks-we have't nothing common with them!
benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote benzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2011 at 07:33
bor means wine in hungarian.

Jojo View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Jojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2011 at 15:01
Indeed, it is hard to argue against the Persian origin of the ancient Bulgarians.  Here is why:

Appearance:  It is well-known that the so-called "Tatars" living in Russia today, are in fact descendants of the ancient Bulgarians.  They do not look Turkic or Asian.  They look Caucasian, like Iranians.  I have spoken with many tatars living in Kazakhstan, Kyrgizstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.  The overwhelming majority of them told me that their family memory (coming from their grand parents and great grand parents) is clear that they are Bulgarians.  Tatar BTW, is a name that the Russians gave all those people who were not slavic.  And FYI, the word Russian has Persian origin too ( From "Rus" in Persian) which means SAVAGE. 

Names:  In Tajikistan some people have names and family names that are identical with those of ancient Bulgarians.  For instance, Okil (known to be the name of one of the famos bulgarian clans) is a well-known family name in Tajikistan (One of their prime ministers had that name, he was Okil Okilov).  There are other names such as Kubrat etc that are still present.  Unfortunately, islam and later russification has done much to delete or obscure the traces of Bulgarian presence throughout the land of Central Asia. 

Music: The music of the people in Pamir definitely carries many of the rhythms that are so well known on the Balkans.  An expert has to analyze the music and discuss the similarities.  I can imagine that music could be a bit like the genetic code of a human.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12