Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGhengis Khan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ghengis Khan
    Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 10:00

And I didn't know you could tell the future, you must be a psychic or just an ignorant loser. And from what you've about mongolia been more progressive than PRC, its clear you're the later.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:13

What did he lose in? In being stupid? And did you win?  It apparantly seems so.

I am such a loser that I can confuse you into calling me propaganda... I am shocked and awed by my loserliness.

Oh and by the way Brits did well in fighting Opium War - look at Hong Kong, how more civillized, advanced, sophisticated it is to China.  Isn't that your logic?

Edited by Evildoer
warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:16

"What did he lose in? In being stupid? And did you win?  It apparantly seems so. "

Yes

"Oh and by the way Brits did well in fighting Opium War - look at Hong Kong, how more civillized, advanced, sophisticated it is to China.  Isn't that your logic?"

yes, hong kong is more sophisticated, advanced, and civilized than China thats a fact, so what are you trying to prove? You bring up random topics like you always do.

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:35

You were justifying Chinese takeover of Outter Mongolia, since int became much more prosperous. Thus British are also justified in taking over Hong Kong and in their whole Opium War.

Thus they should have kept Hong Kong. Thus they should have taken over whole China and civillized it like they did in Hong Kong. Dosn't this resemble your arugment?

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:39

"You were justifying Chinese takeover of Outter Mongolia, since int became much more prosperous. Thus British are also justified in taking over Hong Kong and in their whole Opium War. "

China never took over outer mongolia and become more prosperous you idiot, if you are talking about inner mongolia, there is nothing about taking over, the territory is formally recognized to be part of China. If you are talking about the 18th century, all countries in the world are taking over others when they have the chance, China is one of the least agressive ones for your stupidity.

"Thus they should have kept Hong Kong. Thus they should have taken over whole China and civillized it like they did in Hong Kong. Dosn't this resemble your arugment?"

If they could treat the Chinese as equals of British which they didn't yes, they should

Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:56

Note my sentence again. By "it" I was describing Mongolia. Note that the noun closest to "it" is  Mongolia. Do you need a grammer lesson? And were you not just saying that China made Mongolia under its control more prosperous???

I was talking about Hong Kong becoming more prosperous by the way not Brits.

Well, Hong Kong was taken over during 19th century so Brits have a good claim. Hong Kong is British according to your logic.

Bring your proofs of inequality. A lot of Hong Kongers detest Chinese takeover, that is why so many of them immigrated. Did they have a system to vote governors? Yes... Do they now have a system to vote for their representatives? I don't think so.

cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 15:59
Evildoer, please dont be a smart-ass about grammer. Many here dont have english as their first language.
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:05

Don't swear. By the way he speaks English perfectly - he is only trying to manipulate my senteces. He only makes "mistakes" when he will profit by twisting up my words.

English isn't my first language either - note that I speak it somewhat... irregularly.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:53

"Note my sentence again. By "it" I was describing Mongolia. Note that the noun closest to "it" is  Mongolia. Do you need a grammer lesson? And were you not just saying that China made Mongolia under its control more prosperous???"

I don't need any grammer lesson, its you that need to learn how to read, you clearly mentioned "outer mongolia" are you having memory problems coupled with stupidity and poor reading?

"I was talking about Hong Kong becoming more prosperous by the way not Brits.

Well, Hong Kong was taken over during 19th century so Brits have a good claim. Hong Kong is British according to your logic. "

No, because the British agreed to return it after 99 years, it was a lease not a gain. learn some history before you act stupid again.

"A lot of Hong Kongers detest Chinese takeover, that is why so many of them immigrated. "

And alot don't while the far majority didn't migrate.

"Did they have a system to vote governors? Yes... Do they now have a system to vote for their representatives? I don't think so. "

Oh well, they are lucky that they could vote at all.

warhead View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 16:54

"Don't swear. By the way he speaks English perfectly - he is only trying to manipulate my senteces. He only makes "mistakes" when he will profit by twisting up my words."

I'm not manipualting anything. You just can't speak and stupid enough to not remember what you say.

Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 22:08
This section of the forum doesn't need political garbage like these.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345