Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how many people in AE forum knows Arabic?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kaznder View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kaznder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how many people in AE forum knows Arabic?
    Posted: 10-Aug-2009 at 00:12
how many people in AE forum knows Arabic?, I want to do some posts on the Arabic sections, all about the Arabic history, and such project is huge and will take huge effort, so I want to make sure that there is enough people in here (even few) who will make use of these information .......
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2009 at 09:38

Hi Kaznder, there are certainly some members who know Arabic but the important point is that AllEmpires.com is one of the largest and oldest history websites on the web, so something that you post in this forum will have a high rank in the search engines and can be found and read by numerous persons, for example if you search for Tarikh Al-Arab or Arab Hsitory Forum in Google then you will find this new Arabic forum in AE as the first link, however nothing has been posted there yet.

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 10-Aug-2009 at 09:41
kaznder View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote kaznder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2009 at 12:59
yes true, sometimes I find old posts of mine, Thanks Cyrus I'll begin as soon as I can ISA
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2009 at 13:52
Originally posted by kaznder

how many people in AE forum knows Arabic?, I want to do some posts on the Arabic sections, all about the Arabic history, and such project is huge and will take huge effort, so I want to make sure that there is enough people in here (even few) who will make use of these information .......

Would this also include Christian and Arab history from the pre-Islam era along with Islam?

The Arabs have a diverse history so I hope this is not limited and a broader perspective will make it more interesting.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
kaznder View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote kaznder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2009 at 23:54
My Idea Is to start from the very beginning Of Arabian History, their origins, the beginning of their appearance in history, Of course we will get to see all the christian and Jewish Arabian history, before Islam many kings of Arabia were Jews and Christians, like AL Ghassasinah who were Christians, the kingdoms of Himyar and Kendah were Jews..........I'm gathering Resources on all the Arabic history now....And By GOD's Willing it will be good........ 
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2009 at 09:12
Originally posted by kaznder

My Idea Is to start from the very beginning Of Arabian History, their origins, the beginning of their appearance in history, Of course we will get to see all the christian and Jewish Arabian history, before Islam many kings of Arabia were Jews and Christians, like AL Ghassasinah who were Christians, the kingdoms of Himyar and Kendah were Jews..........I'm gathering Resources on all the Arabic history now....And By GOD's Willing it will be good........ 

That would be interesting and a good way to learn more about Arab culture and history. I have always been fascinated by the Nabateans but I know little about them. Who knows being half Greek I could have an Arab ancestor somewhere in our past.

http://looklex.com/e.o/nabateans.htm
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2009 at 14:24
Also what would be interesting is Arabs in America's pioneer history such as the use of camels in the Arizona desert in the 19th century. They brought in Arab immigrants to work with the camel but I know this experiment failed because the Arizona desert is not the same as North Africa. I live in it and this desert is loaded with cactus and lots of rattle snakes.

Whatever you think will work is what is important.
kaznder View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote kaznder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2009 at 23:11
wow I never knew this Info before..thanks....... anyway I'll try to mention everything i get my hands on, right now I'm researching the very beginning of Arabian History and the beginning of their existence in the world, Its a very tricky topic and I'm trying to totally objective as I can be, because the Information I have in hand can only sway into two directions only Pro-Arabs or Anti-Arabs and I'm semi Arab,and I've narrowed my options to the logical only........ so wish me luck Big smile
Abudhar View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Abudhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2012 at 09:43
DEAR FRIEND KAZNDER

Thank you for such good initiative of course there are some Arabic Speakers so please go ahead 
إلى الأمام الأخ الكريم و بدون تردد و شكرا. 
Seek Knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave-Prophet Mohamed(P.B.U.H)
 Post Reply Post Reply