Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nixon and Brezhnev

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
autofx View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote autofx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nixon and Brezhnev
    Posted: 06-Aug-2009 at 16:02
Hi everyone.  I've Googled for a certain photo many times and have always come up blank.  I'm pretty sure I saw it in Life Magazine in the 1970s, and then again much later somewhere (don't know where), and I very much want to have this photo in any form, digital or paper.

As I recall, the photo is of Leonid Brezhnev and Richard Nixon together on a bench.  I think Brezhnev was on the right and Nixon was on the left.  Brezhnev was leaning toward Nixon, with his lips puckered as if trying to kiss him, and Nixon was leaning away with his arms crossed.  It is a great photo!  I know I didn't imagine it or dream it.

If anyone has seen this, please let me know where!  I would appreciate it very much.

All the best to everyone.

-Bob
maria56 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote maria56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2009 at 04:08
So i got government homework and it askes about things Nixon and Brezhnev would agree on and things they won't agree on... i have a few points but i still need a few more.. can you please help? i can't seeme to find it online and i already used me text book...
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2009 at 10:34
You could try googling SALT talks 1 and 2. Also try this-

http://www.exampleessays.com/essay_search/Nixon_Brezhnev.html

You should get yourself an inexpensive general world history, just to produce good Keywords.
 Post Reply Post Reply