Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AE wants me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AE wants me?
    Posted: 02-Aug-2009 at 08:13
HI again AE

I had email from Cyrus & asked me to back, do AE members really want me here?

Edited by Land of Aryan - 02-Aug-2009 at 08:17
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2009 at 08:19
my old friends are yo still here?
Morticia, Leonidas, Mamikon, Laila, Milla, Ulrich, Paul, Gharanai, Spartakus, Ahmed (Sorry if I forgot anyname) & all Iranians (Zagros, Suren, Behrouz, Maziar, Iranian4life & ...)
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2009 at 10:05
Welcome back Land of Aryan, AE wants all good members, unfortunately most of those old friends have left AE for a long time, some of them had to leave because they were banned and some other ones are already our enemies! We want to revive AE and I believe you and other veteran members can help us.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2009 at 11:59
Originally posted by Land of Aryan

my old friends are yo still here?
Morticia, Leonidas, Mamikon, Laila, Milla, Ulrich, Paul, Gharanai, Spartakus, Ahmed (Sorry if I forgot anyname) & all Iranians (Zagros, Suren, Behrouz, Maziar, Iranian4life & ...)

You are welcome here LoA.  I myself returned from almost a year of self imposed exile.

Morticia hasn't been active for sometime, neither has Mamikon, Milla [almost 2 years], a few of the others are hanging on in the upstart forum. 

If you have any contact with others such as Vivek Sharma etc. please let them know about the amnesty. 
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2009 at 00:22
Drood Cyrus
&
Hi red clay

It seems it's just us here, you should at least return Zagros, Paul, Ulrich, Sharokin

Sorry, I don't have any contact with others.
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Aug-2009 at 07:20
Unfortunately Zagros is not the same person that we knew, I feel ashamed as an Iranian when I read in his this thread in allempires.net against me, he thought he would satisfy two dictator admins of that forum by saying these things but they attacked him and he had to say:

Originally posted by Zagros

Sorry for my "stupidity" and "foolishness", I repent.
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2009 at 07:50

Here comes me back, I am sorry for not being on for a while and as red clay said was on a self imposed exile.

But now that I am back I wish to keep my amount of share to the highest I could. Oh and has anything changed, I mean am I missing anything around?

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2009 at 09:49
Originally posted by Gharanai

Here comes me back, I am sorry for not being on for a while and as red clay said was on a self imposed exile.

But now that I am back I wish to keep my amount of share to the highest I could. Oh and has anything changed, I mean am I missing anything around?

You are most welcome here and we all look forward to your addition to our site. Q: do you live in Afghanistan?   

Edited by eaglecap - 28-Sep-2009 at 09:50
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2009 at 11:04
Drood my dear old friend

welcome back
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2009 at 12:19
Welcome back Gharanai, today seems to be your birthday.

Tavalodat Mubarak! Smile
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2009 at 15:22
Thanks dear Shahmiri for you wishes, and dear Behi.
@ Eaglecap
Thanks for your gratitude and for sure I will try to add my opinions and views (as usual) on the matters that I know about and will try to learn on those that I don't.
As far as my location is concerned, Yes I do still live in Afghanistan.

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2009 at 04:09
im back too but nobody invited me :S 

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2009 at 12:40
Of course you are most welcomed here, all the way from the high deserts of Arizona -USA
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
 Post Reply Post Reply