Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Google AdSense & allempires.net

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Google AdSense & allempires.net
    Posted: 21-Jul-2009 at 02:30
It seems Google read our evidences about the stolen content of our website and was convinced to remove Google Ads from allempires.net, I will also ask them to remove allempires.net from their database, Northman was earning more than 400 dollars per month from Google ads -> http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.allempires.net (about $13 per day), it can be mentioned here that I'm paying about 9 dollars per month for this website which is even larger that his website, Northman can claim that he had my permission to use Google Ads in AE but admins of allempires.net can themselves read in Admin room and show it to others that in Thread_ID 24926, I replied to him that I agree but we should decide about the excess money, for example we can pay something to the author of the best contributed article each month as an award. However he replied "a good suggestion for excess money" but afterwards when I asked him to do it he replied allempires.net just belongs to me and I myself know how I should spend my money!
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2009 at 02:14
It seems somethings have been changed about allempires.net, it was "$13 per day" but it is already "$10 per day", almost the same as allempires.com which was just "$4 per day".
 Post Reply Post Reply