Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cecil Rhodes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nuvolari View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nuvolari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cecil Rhodes
    Posted: 14-Jul-2009 at 08:36
Cecil Rhodes ( a man after my own heart ! ) once said that to be born an Englishman is to have won the lottery of life.   Discuss.
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2009 at 08:42
try allempires.net Nuvolari!
nuvolari View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote nuvolari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2009 at 11:45
Wilco, amigo, compadre, wilco !
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2009 at 16:15
Cyrus,

I want all my postings made under es_bih, and my previous username of ill_teknique (inactive account), deleted.

Furthermore, I want my articles deleted from the main-fake-page as well.

I want no association with your Pirated site, nor with you and your thievery.

===================

www.allempires.net/forum is the real URL for the ALL EMPIRES History community - please visit.
okamido View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended, tit for tat

Quote okamido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2011 at 15:42
Originally posted by nuvolari

Cecil Rhodes ( a man after my own heart ! ) once said that to be born an Englishman is to have won the lottery of life.   Discuss.
Take away his desire to reincorporate former colonies into the Empire, his jealousness that he exhibited towards his male "confidants", and his overt racism...he was a hell of  a guy.

Edited by okamido - 11-Jul-2011 at 15:42
 Post Reply Post Reply