Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSodom is found!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meta-logix View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sodom is found!
    Posted: 13-Jun-2009 at 11:52

Sodom is found!

In my opinion, the ruler of the town of Sodom was none other than legendary king Melchizedek. The name of Salem, generally accepted now as his native town, appeared in the text of the Bible as a result of conscious distortion of the true toponym in order to conceal the connection between the righteous king and the odious town, known as a symbol of total Fall.
In accordance with my version, this follows from the analysis of the text of Gen. 14:16-23, what would be convincing for any attentive reader. I
assert that historical Sodom would be discovered in the area of legendary Salem, near Jordan River (see Gen. 13:10), exactly where the ruin marked now as Tel-Shalem are located.

Fragment of the text:

One of the most famous events described in the Old Testament, is the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. These towns were burned by the fire fallen down from the sky in order to punish people of the sinful town for there wicked wish to violate and righteous Lot (see Gen. 19:1-28). From that time peoples who revere the Bible consider Sodom as a synonym unnatural lechery which deserves the most severe punishment. So, the fate of the town is clear and it seems that verdict to be done.

The only deficiency in this legend is the deficiency the archeological corroboration. The search of Sodom was without result and it could be compared hunting for Atlantida. Many times expeditions were sent to the shore of the Dead-Sea. The town was looked from the planes, spaceships and sputniks. Special submarine was looking for it through the turbid brine of the lifeless reservoir. Every time Sodom was announced to be found. The location of its ruins is showed on different maps and charts. But nobody, neither scientist, not others could see them with there own eyes.

The solution of one of the most complicated Bible secrets as usual was on the surface and was maintained in the several lines of Genesis. “And he brought back all the goods, and also brought back his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people. And the king of Sodom went out to meet him, after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer and the kings that were with him, at the vale of Shaveh (the same is the King’s Vale). And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was priest of God Most High. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of God Most High, possessor of heaven and earth: and blessed be God Most High, who hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him a tenth of all. And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lifted up my hand unto Jehovah, God Most High, possessor of heaven and earth, that I will not take a thread nor a shoe-latchet nor aught that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich…” (Gen. 14:16-23).

If you carefully read the fragment, you’ll see that the meet of the patriarch and king seemed to be very strange: Abraham before that raided the enemies of Sodom and was going back with spoils of war. So, he was met by the accidentally survived ruler of sinful town, obviously, to talk about the destiny of the lost property of Sodom. But then… suddenly appears the king of Salem Melchizedek. He blesses the patriarch and disappears also unexpectedly and immediately as he appeared a minute ago. Abram shares the extraction with him, but the generous gesture of patriarch goes to emptiness – there is no any word in the text about legendary king of Salem, instead of him the talk with Abraham continues… the ruler of Sodom.

Detailed substantiation of the hypothesis is available here:

http://sodomdiscovery.site40.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=38

Alexander V. Loginov

drgonzaga View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2009 at 03:04
I do believe you are searching for another forum...not that the claim is a novelty since such was proclaimed back in 1999.

e.g.

Be that as it may, the links you offer are identified as unsafe by Google, Yahoo, McAfee and Norton. Therefore for the cybersecurity of our Forum members, this thread should be deleted.
meta-logix View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2009 at 08:37

Please, read my text carefully. It’s new idea, real discovery.

ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2009 at 18:28
and Gomorrah is a small Canarian island.

Sunday scholl with uncle meta-logix. Lord be mercy - make me being blind...

Edited by ulrich von hutten - 14-Jun-2009 at 18:30

Post Reply Post Reply