Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Galahadlrrp View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Galahadlrrp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Question
    Posted: 08-Apr-2009 at 06:16
--Can anyone tell me why the "posts" counter has been stuck on one post for me for several months, despite my having made more than one post? In the Military History forum's "young great generals" thread, for instance, you can quite clearly see TWO posts by me--while the counter swears on a stack of Bibles I've only made one.

Edited by Galahadlrrp - 08-Apr-2009 at 06:18
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2009 at 06:27
It tends to do that sometimes. With movements from servers and updates. Make an estimation or count of posts you have made and I will fix that up for you.
Galahadlrrp View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Galahadlrrp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2009 at 08:26
Argh.....Now I Know The Why--shafted by burping software yet again! I'm really not sure how many posts I've made, but probably something around 20 to 25, counting the 3 this session. And thank you, both for your answer and your help!
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2009 at 13:36
Galahad

You have 34 posts, and I have corrected the number for you. However - it was on 8 and not one as you said.

Now lets see if the counter picks up from here - if not, we can update you once a twice a year... LOL

Post Reply Post Reply