Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTurkishness and Turks: A Path to Turan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkishness and Turks: A Path to Turan
    Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 09:31
I have noticed a disturbing increase in the volume of anti-Turkish posts on this forum. In the wake of the arrival of two wonderful truth seekers, the usual Greeks, Armenians, and other anti-Turks have sought every opportunity to demean Turks, Turkishness, and the future state of Turan. This is extremely alarming, given that western civilization is established upon the foundation of the Turkish people. After all, the Sumerians who established the first law codes were proto-Turks, and the Egyptian pyramids were obviously a proto-Turkish attempt to reach the sky-god Tengri, that we might seek his guidance as to the establishment of a Turkish state. The goal of any fair minded individual must be to accept the authentic Turkish origin of all western knowledge, and to seek the triumph of a state which will unite all peoples of Turkish ancestry.

Anyway, I would hope that we would begin to examine Turkish history fairly. To do so, we must ignore Turkish history written by anyone other than Turks; it is our history -- it belongs to us. After all, would you have anyone other than a German fascist write the history of Germany during the Second World War? I do wish the anti-Turkish propagandists would stop seeking to objectively analyze Turkish history, and submit to the TRUTH of pro-Turkish history as proposed by true Turkish historians. Finally, you may be thinking about criticizing me, but you must realize that you are just as bad.

After all, everyone's a nationalist, so that surely grants me the right to completely and irresponsibly disregard historical methodology so long as it serves the further propagation of pro-Turkish information. Long live Turan!

-Akolouthos
pebbles View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 09:40
Originally posted by Akolouthos

This is extremely alarming, given that Western Civilization is established upon the foundation of the Turkish people. After all, the Sumerians who established the first law codes were proto-Turks, and the Egyptian pyramids were obviously a proto-Turkish attempt to reach the sky-god Tengri, that we might seek his guidance as to the establishment of a Turkish state. The goal of any fair minded individual must be to accept the authentic Turkish origin of all western knowledge, and to seek the triumph of a state which will unite all peoples of Turkish ancestry.

-Akolouthos

Is this another one of Turkish extremists' manufactured fairy tales LOL !?

Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 09:42
I really do think you're among the most anti-Turkist AE members I've ever encountered. You managed to provide us the most notorious lies and misinformation the stupid ultra-nationalists in Turkey have ever made after 1921.

Edited by Ardashir - 21-Mar-2009 at 09:44
http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 09:48
Replace Turkishness with Latinity. You cann't say there is a link between the ancient Romans who build magnificent cities and today Romanians that are not so great.

As for myself, I'm glad that I have ancestors in an area of Romanian territory (Southern Bessarabia) where the topoymy is mostly Turkic and there is the interesting group of Gagauz Turks, both showing an important contribution of Turkish speaking peoples to the Romanians from that area in genetic and cultural terms.

Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 10:18
Originally posted by Ardashir

I really do think you're among the most anti-Turkist AE members I've ever encountered. You managed to provide us the most notorious lies and misinformation the stupid ultra-nationalists in Turkey have ever made after 1921.

Hm. I don't quite get where you are coming from in calling me among "the most anti-Turkish AE members" you've ever met. Not that I'm concerned, I just don't see where you get that. After all, if I expose false reasoning in Turkish ultra-nationalism, it would seem that I am pro-Turkish, in that I wish to see them utilize their rational faculties.

-Akolouthos

Addendum: I don't recall ever having conversed with you before, my dear Ardashir; since you feel yourself able to make such superlative judgements about me, I can only assume my memory is playing me false (surely you would not have drawn your conclusion from this single post). If you could remind me of the previous discussion in which I demonstrated my manifest bigotry, I would be most grateful. Wink
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 11:45
And the point of this post was? just because of one or two members you disagree with you open a post ridiculing Turks in general.
 How mature of you Clap

Edited by Bulldog - 21-Mar-2009 at 12:20
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 12:17
Akolouthos, You are wasting your and our time.

I dislike these nationalist turks who love fairy tales because He/She is wasting my time. You are just doing same with your weird post. You are not different than them.

dont be a child.

The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 13:58
What's this thread supposed to mean really? 
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 16:03
Originally posted by Akolouthos

Originally posted by Ardashir

Hm. I don't quite get where you are coming from in calling me among "the most anti-Turkish AE members" you've ever met. Not that I'm concerned, I just don't see where you get that. After all, if I expose false reasoning in Turkish ultra-nationalism, it would seem that I am pro-Turkish, in that I wish to see them utilize their rational faculties.

-Akolouthos

Addendum: I don't recall ever having conversed with you before, my dear Ardashir; since you feel yourself able to make such superlative judgements about me, I can only assume my memory is playing me false (surely you would not have drawn your conclusion from this single post). If you could remind me of the previous discussion in which I demonstrated my manifest bigotry, I would be most grateful. Wink

I meant that by repeating the ultra-nationalistic crap of certain circles in Turkey here at AE, you're ruining the reputaion of Turks here and thus acting like an anti-Turkist agent. The whole community is sick tierd of hearing such foolish claims as 'Turkic Sumerians', 'Turkic Etrsucans', 'Turkic Hitties', 'Turkic Parthians', 'Turkic Homer', 'Turkic Abraham', 'Turkic Prophet Mohammad', 'Turkic ....' crap. And if you're trying to expose 'false reasoning in Turkish ultra-nationalism' as you say, I would say there is really NO need for that. We all know how foolish and ridculous are their claims and no scienetific circle around the world considers them to be of any value.

About my presence here, as it's shown in my profile, I joined this community in mid 2005. So I am among the veterans of this forum, even though I haven't been very active.

Shalom
http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Pomak View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 16:32
I am a fan of Turks and turkish culture. It`s fascinating how they managed to rule half of the world throughout the last 1500 years. I think they had and have a special desire for being elite, what other muslim nations, like Iranians or Arabs, lack.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 16:48
Originally posted by Menumorut

Replace Turkishness with Latinity. You cann't say there is a link between the ancient Romans who build magnificent cities and today Romanians that are not so great.

Perhaps not Romanians, but Iberians and Hispanics believe we are the trutfull descendents of Ancient Rome, speaks theirs language, and that we continue the legacy of Seneca, Marco Aurelius and other Ibero-Romans of the past Big smile
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 16:51
Look, guys, I did not intend to ridicule Turks in general, or to "ruin the reputation of Turks", but rather to make light of a particular bit of nonsense we've had going on lately. If you were familiar with me at all, you would know that, from time to time, I do a bit of satire on here. If everyone is really, really unable to get the  joke, I'm sorry. I thought we could all have a laugh, but perhaps I should just ignore ignorance, eh? I certainly wouldn't want to do anything so childish as to make light of it.

-Akolouthos
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 17:41
How can anyone with the slightest sense of humour left, read the post as anything but a satire made over the statements from a couple of ultra nationalists we have seen here lately.
It's not a ridicule of everything or everyone Turkish, and if you can't appreciate humour and satire, I pitty you - especially if you don't share the views he is mocking in the satire.

If you have read anything Akolouthos ever wrote on this forum, you would know he would never ridicule anyone - let alone a whole nation.

~ Northman

Thread Closed.

Post Reply Post Reply