Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Private message

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nuvolari View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nuvolari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Private message
    Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 13:49
I have received a private message here but haven't a clue as to how I may open it.
A little help, please ?
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 14:09
Just click on the message title me friend. Your cursor should turn to a hand that has a pointing finger. 
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
nuvolari View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote nuvolari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 15:23
Thanks, amigo, for your guidance on how to access a private message.  It worked !
nuvolari View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote nuvolari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 15:29
Originally posted by nuvolari

Thanks, amigo, for your guidance on how to access a private message.  It worked !

Well, I thought that it had worked (see above), although having accessed it, read it and replied to it, I have just received a message stating that "I do not permission to read this private message", so I am none the wiser !
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 15:38
lol, then ask one of the admins, unless U need to activate ur account by ur email. It has been awhile, so i do not know of the procedure anymore. Go to ur email and cee if there is an activation link/email. 
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Northman View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote Northman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 15:41
After sending, you can check your Outbox to see if the message is there - if it is, the recipient will also get it.
I don't know why you got that error message - they can be caused by quite a different problem that what they tell you.
The first thing to do when you encounter problems, is to close AE and delete your temporary internet files since most files are cached and could cause problems like the one you just had.

I hope it will work for you.

Post Reply Post Reply