Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Great Division in Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ogmios666 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ogmios666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Great Division in Islam
    Posted: 08-Mar-2009 at 11:12
I am not preaching one bit old chap, in order to reach to conclusions requires an insight to the true reality and most of wisdom, preaching on the other hand is a sytem which has been devised to make illegal things legal and legal things illegal to suit ones who agendas.LOL
to understand the division in islam one has to go into the core of the true reality.
The rules are that there are no Rules
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Mar-2009 at 14:59
Actually you are preaching - anyone that exclaims that one religion is superior to the other in a discussion forum is making a half way statement based on religious nature. We don't condone preaching.
ogmios666 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote ogmios666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2009 at 06:47

preaching my child is when you are tryng to bring someone to your faith, all I am doing is trying to inform you historical facts about why islam has been divided, without a story, how is it that you children will be able to grasp onto the true facts and reality of something as it is clearly evident you have no clue whatsoever.Wink
The rules are that there are no Rules
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2009 at 07:04
First of all I am not here to absorb your condescending tone, perhaps try that on your own children rather than your "metaphorical" ones. Your tone takes a point that is akin to religious preaching, also as this has been a matter of the CoC, which you also omitted to glance over - continuing this denial and conversation in this thread would not be in line with the CoC. You can always glance at it and take this at the avenue that is more proper. Not to boast, but most here seem to have a good grasp so far - so no need for continuing your tone. This is an informal btw "child." 
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2009 at 10:24

Originally posted by ogmios666

my child ... how is it that you children will be able to grasp onto the true facts

LOL

the true facts and reality

"Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is - I do not think that I know what I do not know." - Socrates

Enough with the sophomoric jabbering, already. This is a history forum. Not a place for "acting out". 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12