Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Mummy, don't': Woman kills her only daughter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Mummy, don't': Woman kills her only daughter
    Posted: 03-Feb-2009 at 19:53
What a heartless act and in my world after a fair trial- get a rope partner!!

She got 20 years but for me that is not enough and she should never be allowed to live with the public again- lock her up and throw away the key!!

What do you think???

Her poor daughter-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1134282/Mummy-dont-Woman-kills-daughter-12-boyfriend-says-Its-child-me.html

Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Dream208 View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Dream208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2009 at 20:40
What puzzles me... why did her boyfriend walk away untouched by the court? Shouldn't the law enforcement also looks into the relationship between this woman and her boyfriend? Abusive relationships are know to create corercive actions, forcing people to conduct unfathomable action. All and all, what a heart wrenching news, the most important human bond... shattered like that.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2009 at 01:24
Quite funny the comments below the article.
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2009 at 11:49
Its the dailymail, waddya expect?
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2009 at 18:47
Very sad and in many US States should would be executed but only after 20 years on death row-
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2009 at 19:26
This is crazy. That woman really needs something terrible to happen to her, but if she's willing to do that and lie about it, then I suppose there is very little that can happen to her that she'll suffer over. I hope she enjoys her time in prison.

And look at the state of him. Frigging mangy, cadaverous looking thing.

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2009 at 19:45
Originally posted by Dolphin

This is crazy. That woman really needs something terrible to happen to her, but if she's willing to do that and lie about it, then I suppose there is very little that can happen to her that she'll suffer over. I hope she enjoys her time in prison.
And look at the state of him. Frigging mangy, cadaverous looking thing.

My same thoughts- he looks like a mortuary director. I wonder what she saw in him - $$$$$$$$$- ??

I can never figure out some women's choices for men-??? it can also work both ways.
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2009 at 22:04

Its amazing how evil people can be. In some people there seems to be a moral black hole, instant gratification supersedes all else and in the case of this bitch leads to murder of ones own child. Sick.

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2009 at 19:58
Originally posted by Parnell

Its amazing how evil people can be. In some people there seems to be a moral black hole, instant gratification supersedes all else and in the case of this bitch leads to murder of ones own child. Sick.

It seems to be more and more common today in the news
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2009 at 01:16
Originally posted by eaglecap

Originally posted by Parnell

It seems to be more and more common today in the news

In the news, yes. But that's just because they spend more and more time reporting outrageous crimes. In actual fact crimes like homicide have always been in steady decline, but anyone who spends their days sitting next to the TV or radio wouldn't think so.

What people got up to in the days of Jack the Ripper or the Great Depression  was often worse by comparison, and perpetrators were less likely to be caught.
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2009 at 02:16
Originally posted by Constantine XI

What people got up to in the days of Jack the Ripper or the Great Depression  was often worse by comparison, and perpetrators were less likely to be caught.

Jack the Ripper is actually quite exceptional, normally murders of prostitutes or anyone else in the slums simply wasnt a concern in the 19th century. Jack, however, offended Victorian society by leaving his mess in the street, which was totally unacceptable. They didn't want to know about it and they especially didn't want to actually see eviscerated prostitutes' internal organs on display in Mitre Square. 

To add to all that, the killer was apparently sowing/encouraging rumours that the Jews were responsible - given that the victims were all English women, this caused an uproar.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2009 at 06:05
can it be the boyfriend asked her to do so? or he was the one who killed the girl?
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2009 at 07:04

Here she is acting, pretending to beg for her daughter's return, before she was caught:

http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2008/02/penny-boudreau.html

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2009 at 21:55
Originally posted by cahaya

can it be the boyfriend asked her to do so? or he was the one who killed the girl?

I wonder if the Police have investigated that angle of this horrible crime. I think it would be an honorable death to have defended a child like her from her evil mother but I was not there. Children are a gift from the creator so if she ever gets out of prison I hope she never has a child again, maybe they should tie her tubes. She has forfieted the right to ever bring a child into this world and frankly she should never be allowed to leave prison. In our prison system people like her sometimes do not make it out. She can be forgiven but the price must be paid for her crime. This can be true about all of us!!
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2009 at 00:14
The Judge told her in sentencing, "you never have the right to call yourself 'mother' ".

By the time she gets out she will be infertile.
 Post Reply Post Reply