Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creation of Kurdistan (PKK's holy goal)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creation of Kurdistan (PKK's holy goal)
    Posted: 24-Jan-2009 at 13:29
Lets discuss about it! Smile
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2009 at 14:26
whats your position Cyrus? I mean you haven't given us anything but a title
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2009 at 14:34
You're getting childish. Again doesn't seem like this thread has any point, but to stir controversy.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2009 at 16:24
Would you support an independant Kurdistan in Iran ruled by Pkk-Pejak Cyrus

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2009 at 17:28
We will lose a little part of country but a large Iranian country will be created! Smile
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2009 at 21:12
I feel the Kurd's are deserving of a nation of their own, but for the sake of geopolitics sake at the moment it's just not possible
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2009 at 21:31
I think Gypsies deserve a nation as well, and so does every ethnic minority in every country in the world, infact I think Kevin deserves a nation and while everyone deserves one  I think I do as well LOL

Edited by Bulldog - 25-Jan-2009 at 21:32
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2009 at 23:09
Originally posted by Bulldog

I think Gypsies deserve a nation as well, and so does every ethnic minority in every country in the world, infact I think Kevin deserves a nation and while everyone deserves one  I think I do as well LOL

Yes. LOL

Question is who will give someone else their backyard for that venture?
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 08:21
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

We will lose a little part of country but a large Iranian country will be created! Smile
yeah but under the PKK, the KDP or other parties? these PKK guys have been very hard on the traditional and fractoius Kurdish social structure and its not even one group, they have factions. I am not sure other minorities or other Kurds/Iranians (Zaza) can or want live together. Think also the alawite or pagan kurds and the remenant christain communites (assyrians). I have always supported their right, but outside of this 'right' one must think of the mechanics of it. Cant drive a car if you cant figure out what transmission should be fitted to make it go, let alone not having one fitted in yet.

Please share your ideas of how it will work.Smile
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 08:30

typical...

Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Bulgarians, Kosovans and even 'Montenegrins' got one, why shouldn't these guys? they are not small or spread out in bits an pieces. I serious question; what makes them different to you and me that they should not have that choice.
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 08:47
Originally posted by Leonidas

typical...

Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Bulgarians, Kosovans and even 'Montenegrins' got one, why shouldn't these guys? they are not small or spread out in bits an pieces. I serious question; what makes them different to you and me that they should not have that choice.
I second you, Leo, on this one.
Anfører
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Beylerbeyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 10:44
Extremely pathetic thread. It is the same in Turkey, most extreme nationalists always end up being enemy of their own country and tools for US imperialism. Look at him, he wants to divide his own country, hates his own people (who are devout Muslims) and all the neighbours, but loves USA and Israel... And thinks everyone else is a nationalist like him so they would be angry at such childish provocation attempts... Truly pathetic.

For others posting here, PKK's goal is a 'democratic confederation in Turkey', for a decade now, not an independent Kurdistan. 
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 14:17
Kurds are always in the hope of their Iranian brothers' support and help for their independence, we did it once in 1974 and thousands Iranians were killed in support of Iraqi Kurds but unfortunately Shah ended this support in 1975, during the Iran-Iraq war (1980–1988) Kurds of Iraq helped us and they hoped we could help them too but the sick cruel Saddam massacred them by the chemical bombs!!! Angry
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 16:16
Leonadis
Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Bulgarians, Kosovans and even 'Montenegrins' got one, why shouldn't these guys?

Did they just "get" one...

This argument is very childish, everyone doesn't get everything they want and certainly don't get it handed on a silver plate just because they think they "deserve" something. It hasn't worked very well in the Balkans has it.

Kurds have been succesful in Northern Iraq, they used the situation to their advantage and have created a Kurdish region. Therefore they have a country or almost a country and hopefully they do well. However, in my opinion if they persue a Pan-Kurdish state it won't last long.

Also the Kurdish area in Northern Iraq isn't ruled by PKK, infact in the future it's likely that they'll start fighting with the Pkk again over disagreements about how the region should be governed, who is the strongest Kurdish faction and if the current leaders in the region make deals with Turkey, Iran and Syria.

Cyrus
Kurds are always in the hope of their Iranian brothers' support and help for their independence,

Is this a joke?
Sunni Kurds have not had a good relationship with Iran and this goes way back, most recently I'm not so sure Pkk-Pejak views Iran as their brothers. And they feel closer to America and Israel whose support and assistance they take to kill Iranians and try to bring down the state.

If you think Kurds are in a campaign for "Pan-Iranism" and that Pkk-Pejak has "Iranian brothers" and that an old King is more important to the masses in Iran than their religion, or that Israel is a friend of Iran etc etc well I don't know what world your living in.

Pkk-Pejak = Anti-Iran = No Iranian brotherhood
Israel = Anti-Iran
U.S.A = Anti-Iran

Extremist groups in Southern Iraq and Lebanon = Pro-Iran.

Iran today is a theocratic state, she is not Israels ally in the region, is not Zorarastian or Bahai, does not have good relations with U.S.A, does not care much for the Pre-Islamic history, so I don't know what your trying to defend.

Oh and Cyrus, do you also support a creation of Southern Azerbaijan? Baluchistan? Ahwaz Arab state? independant Persian state?

Edited by Bulldog - 26-Jan-2009 at 16:23
Albert Pine

Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 16:58

We Iranian people who love our country are also alongside Pkk, Israel and USA against IRI.

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 17:05
In other words you want to see the destruction of the Iranian people.
Albert Pine

Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 17:24

We Iranian people who love our country are also alongside Pkk, Israel and USA against IRI.

I am a Persian-American, against IRI and PKK. I do support a Kurdish state if Iranian Kurds really want it and can not have a normal Iranian minority citizen right. I don't decide for those who live in Turkey, it is up to Turks and Kurds, But I do know in some eastern provinces Turkish rule and police officers are brutal. It is better for Turkey to treat her Kurdish minority better to avoid an uprising.

Edited by Suren - 26-Jan-2009 at 17:26
Anfører
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 17:31
Bulldog what do you think about Iranian Azeris? Do you consider them under pressure or not?
Anfører
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 17:36

In other words you want to see the destruction of the Iranian people.
From thousands years ago, ancient Assyrians, Greeks, you Turks, Arabs, Mongols and several other nations tried to destroy Iranians people but no one could do it, that will be just a regime change for us, nothing more.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 18:00

The question is:  do they love you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>