Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Greatest Rulers of Germany

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: Who was Germany’s greatest ruler?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.13%]
3 [6.38%]
2 [4.26%]
1 [2.13%]
1 [2.13%]
3 [6.38%]
26 [55.32%]
5 [10.64%]
5 [10.64%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greatest Rulers of Germany
    Posted: 04-Apr-2005 at 18:39
Originally posted by The Golden Phallanx

dude! I am german too du Schweinehund! Erzhl mir nicht was deutsche Geschichte ist, Ich kenne es schon! Und mein Vater ist ein deutsch Geschichtsprofessor! Jetzt Schlieߠdein alle VerdammteMund bevor du meine Nationalitt beleidichst!!!!!!!

Too late!
But in the interest of all who are learning German:

"I am German too, du Schweinehund.Erzhl mir nicht, was deutsche Geschichte ist, ich ( no capitals here!) kenne sie (wrong personal pronoun: die Geschichte!)schon! Und mein Vater ist ein deutscher ( observe adjectival agreement) Geschichtsprofessor. Jetzt halte ( better than "schliesse") deinen ( it's accusative here!) verdammten Mund, bevor du meine Nationalitt beleidigst ( wrong spelling!)!

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
The Golden Phallanx View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2005 at 19:16

Living in rural Canada, german is not offered unfortunately so as you can see, my grammar is quiet poor I speak german at home and I try my best to sound out my words into writting...heh One can only try one's best. Once again, I appreciate you komnenos for answering the real content of my last post (COUGH COUGH(take the hint tumujin))and tHanks also for so politely correcting my german spelling 

Vive la coopration puis l'aide lorsque c'est ncssaire!! 

PS to komnenos: I do believe I have corrected most of the errors; plz do check it out to make sur its understandable now. THere's nothing worse than the embarassement of incorrectly spelled words!

Edited by The Golden Phallanx
We are all a result of what we have lived. Culture, attitude, perspective. For everything we do, there is a reason. There is no true evil, only the absence of proper communication.
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2005 at 05:06

i voted for Willy Brantd,in other words Mr.Clean!

when you evaluate a leader,you have to keep in mind his whole career in order to reach a healthy result.

What hitler did before 1939,Gleichschaltung may seem a mirachle for the german people...But in the end,hitler is a man whom should be cursed by german nation.Because his legacy has deeply harmed the german identity.

Adolf must  get votes only in a poll,say,most charismatic rulers of germany.

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2005 at 15:14

Originally posted by Komnenos

The German unification of 1871 is still a rather touchy subject in some parts of Germany, and a kind of North-South divide between the Catholic Bavarian/Swabian South and the Protestant Prussian North still exists.

that shows your knowledge on the subject...

dude, the western part of Prussia (Rhineland) is majorly Catholic whereas eastern Prussia (original Brandenburg-Prussia) was majorly Protestant. and Wrttemberg contrary to your believe was Protestant, not Catholic...so much for your theory...and when we're at it, the original Prussia was still greatly agricultural in nature while the west was heavily industrialized in the 19th century, so prussia itself isn't even economically unfified! so what was your argument pro-unification again...?

Many Southerners, like young Temujin, never forgave the Prussians for their take-over and thus can't share your enthusiasm for the great Otto.
You have to understand and forgive him.

maybe i'll ask some Poles to join my club of libertarian rednecks then...

who needs indedpendence anyways? thats for sissies, Germany is a place for dumb sheeps that like to follow nationalist leaders like Bismarck. remember the Jedi mind trick? it only works for the weak minded...

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2005 at 16:23
Originally posted by Temujin

that shows your knowledge on the subject...
dude, the western part of Prussia (Rhineland) is majorly Catholic whereas eastern Prussia (original Brandenburg-Prussia) was majorly Protestant. and Wrttemberg contrary to your believe was Protestant, not Catholic...so much for your theory...

Although the religious divisions of Germany are indeed a bit more complicated than I portrayed it, the fact remains that around 1900 Prussia was about 64% Protestant and 35% Catholic, while in Baden, Wuerttemberg and Bavaria together the figures were opposite, 62% Catholic and 37% Protestant, and I'm sure they haven't changed dramatically since.
Source:
Das Deutsche Kaiserreich

who needs indedpendence anyways? thats for sissies, Germany is a place for dumb sheeps that like to follow nationalist leaders like Bismarck. remember the Jedi mind trick? it only works for the weak minded...

If you would make the effort to read my posts more carefully, you would have noticed that I do not argue for unification, I merely observe..... that the rise of capitalism in Germany, regardless of regional structural variations, necessitated the formation of a nation state that would not hinder its expansion.

Whrend in England und Frankreich das Emporkommen des Handels und der Industrie die Verkettung der Interessen ber das ganze Land und damit die politische Zentralisation zur Folge hatte, brachte Deutschland es nur zur Gruppierung der Interessen nach Provinzen, um blo lokale Zentren, und da mit zur politischen Zersplitterung; einer Zersplitterung, die bald darauf durch den Ausschlu Deutschlands vom Welthandel sich erst recht festsetzte. Friederich Engels (translation on demand)

What Engels here argued about the rise of mercantilism in Germany was still valid at the begin of the 19th century. Capitalism with its demand for greater resources and markets could not tolerate such restrictions.
That's why the "Lndle" had to go.
Im not a great friend of the Prussian state either, but I can spot a historical inevitability when I see one

Edited by Komnenos
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2005 at 16:19

Although the religious divisions of Germany are indeed a bit more complicated than I portrayed it, the fact remains that around 1900 Prussia was about 64% Protestant and 35% Catholic, while in Baden, Wuerttemberg and Bavaria together the figures were opposite, 62% Catholic and 37% Protestant, and I'm sure they haven't changed dramatically since.
Source:
Das Deutsche Kaiserreich

your missing the point, i was merely pointing out the regional differences within Germany as a whole and Prussia, lumping three random countries together to prove your point is a manipulation of facts, the German countries opposing Prussia in 1866 were the kingdom of Hannover (Protestant), kingdom of Saxony (Protestant) kingdom of Bavaria (catholic), kingdom of Wrttemberg (protestant) grand duchy of Baden (catholic) grand duchy of Hessen-darmstadt (protestant) adn the electorate Hessen-Kassel (protestant). so out of those 7 countries only 2 were catholic....

If you would make the effort to read my posts more carefully, you would have noticed that I do not argue for unification, I merely observe..... that the rise of capitalism in Germany, regardless of regional structural variations, necessitated the formation of a nation state that would not hinder its expansion.

Whrend in England und Frankreich das Emporkommen des Handels und der Industrie die Verkettung der Interessen ber das ganze Land und damit die politische Zentralisation zur Folge hatte, brachte Deutschland es nur zur Gruppierung der Interessen nach Provinzen, um blo lokale Zentren, und da mit zur politischen Zersplitterung; einer Zersplitterung, die bald darauf durch den Ausschlu Deutschlands vom Welthandel sich erst recht festsetzte. Friederich Engels (translation on demand)

What Engels here argued about the rise of mercantilism in Germany was still valid at the begin of the 19th century. Capitalism with its demand for greater resources and markets could not tolerate such restrictions.
That's why the "Lndle" had to go.
Im not a great friend of the Prussian state either, but I can spot a historical inevitability when I see one

with that you can justify Imperialism in general...don't forget, Welthandel in the 19th century is Imperialism 

but how economical demands justify political annexation of other countries still evades me....

Edited by Temujin
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2005 at 17:48
Okay, I might be guilty of a sweeping generalisation whilst trying to explain the regional differences in Germany to a Canadian, so be it. It's not really important anyway.

with that you can justify Imperialism in general...don't forget, Welthandel in the 19th century is Imperialism

but how economical demands justify political annexation of other countries still evades me....

You still don't get it. I'll try again.
I'm not justifying anything.
I just observe the tendency of capitalism to demand ever growing markets and thus the abolition of any political obstacles that will restrict this growth.
In Germany in the mid 19th century, where the market was still internal, that meant that first the economical fragmentation had to be overcome, something that was attempted in the "Deutscher Zollverein", and then the political to ensure and stabilise economic unity. Prussia, as the centre of industrialisation, was of course at the forefront of any attempts of unity.
The same process repeats itself, under different conditions, now on a European level where the economic unity will lead to a greater political unity and of course the same tendency can be observed on a global base.
It's not a question of if you like it or not, capitalism has its own laws that can't be bound by the interests of nations, neither in the splintered Germany in the 19th century, not in the present age on a global level.

Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2005 at 19:11

in case you haven't noticed until this point...I f**king AM german, so don't tell me what Germans think about Prussia or not or how Prussia is Germany or not, you know nothing at all about this topic so spare your breath, your talking utter nonsense galore....

who needs indedpendence anyways? thats for sissies, Germany is a place for dumb sheeps that like to follow nationalist leaders like Bismarck. remember the Jedi mind trick? it only works for the weak minded...

wow, good ol national pride eh? I'm sorry my friend but I do believe you've just shot yourself in the foot

And if you're trying to claim in any way that working alone is more practical than  team work (which is the basic concept here) than I don't know what they've taught you ppl in school but it saddens me. If Germany had been united since day one, so in other words united foillowing the thirty years war and not splinterred into hundreds of tiny states; where each was trying to obtain the wealth of France by taxing it's meagre ppl excessively to the point where full out emigration to America was in process, then much of the following would not have taken place:

"Do u have any idea what the german people went through while not unified?

All of eastern France used to be german lands, much of poland, the check republik, and even as far as russia were all german at one point as well, and when I say german I mean the majority of the inhabitants were german speaking. But through being not unified other nations forced the german people off their land and into already crowded places. The seperated weak german states were extremely easy land pickings, and as land targets they served. Unification brings strength of numbers. THe german unification was the most essential thing ever to come by that country, had they not unified the german language might not even exist today, and it's ppl without rights dominated by neighbour imperialistic powers who would have conquerred the tiny states long since. That or mercantilised them like colonies."

(I ahve this perfect image I scanned that I'd like to post, none of the uploading stuff works, could someone help me with this?) (It shows all the areas in the states that are of german descent and it's like more than half of the place it seems, I could really use thast to prove my next point, it's saved under the wrong file type and I dunno how to switch it over)

And I forgot to mention here that almost 40% of modern day ethnic USA (according to "THe Human Mosaic: A thematic Introduction to Cultural Geography", a university text) is of german descent. A matter of fact when the united states declared independance from great Britain, they had a vote to decide whether the national language would be german or english, and it would have been german had the germans themselves not voted english. They did this in order to forget their past and old homeworld, which was a land of political, social, and religious devide characterized by hunger, poverty and persecutions of all sorts and of constant inter state war with their own countrymen.

You have to kind of wonder if this perfect ununified germany you two speak of was truly that great, if it led thousands of innocents citizens to leave and journey accross the stormy atlantic to work the rest of their lives in a foreign land to pay off the collosal debts of the voyage over. Come on people, it's obvious the german states let their people down, and it's obvious that if germany had been unified many of these conflicts back home would not have taken place and maybe there would have been a german colony in america for german emigrants to go to. The unification in 1871 was extremely late but as the saying goes "better late than never". It was high time the germans put their foot down and stood for their culture, their language and their identity.

We are all a result of what we have lived. Culture, attitude, perspective. For everything we do, there is a reason. There is no true evil, only the absence of proper communication.
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2005 at 09:00

All of eastern France used to be german lands, much of poland, the check republik, and even as far as russia were all german at one point as well, and when I say german I mean the majority of the inhabitants were german speaking. But through being not unified other nations forced the german people off their land and into already crowded places. The seperated weak german states were extremely easy land pickings, and as land targets they served.

I would be careful to make statements like that.
The territories east of the current German-Polish border, with the possible exception of Eastern Prussia, were never fully "German" in the sense you use it.
Various German states "colonised" and rules countries that were first and foremost Slavic from the early Middle Ages onwards, but it was never completely "germanised".
In many of the territories east of the Oder-Neisse ruled by the Germans, there was a clear divide between the ruling nobility and the urban population, both German and smaller in numbers, and the rural, agricultural on the other side, who were Slavic and more populous.
The loss of "German" territory to the East was not the result of the fragmentation of the German states, on the contrary, of its unification and subsequent defeat in WW1.
Both successor states of the HRE, Germany and Austria ruled Slavic territory continously until 1918, and only then they lost areas you are refering to.

All of eastern France used to be german lands...

Don't start. The borders between France and Germany were in a constant flux, and changed regularly. If you are refering to Alsace-Lorraine, it had a mixed population, but was at the point of its annexation by Germany in 1871 more French than not.

THe german unification was the most essential thing ever to come by that country, had they not unified the german language might not even exist today, and it's ppl without rights dominated by neighbour imperialistic powers who would have conquerred the tiny states long since.

That's nonsense. By the point of it's unification Germany was a for too long established country and culture that it could have been eradicated by subsequent wars or invasions.
Not to mention Prussia that by 1871 on its own was one the most powerful, both political and economic, states in Europe.
Maybe history would have been different without German unification, that's pure speculation. But knowing the role that an authoritarian and militaristic Prussia played in the outbrakes of both world wars, it might have actually been for the better.

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2005 at 16:05

You still don't get it. I'll try again.
I'm not justifying anything.
I just observe the tendency of capitalism to demand ever growing markets and thus the abolition of any political obstacles that will restrict this growth.
In Germany in the mid 19th century, where the market was still internal, that meant that first the economical fragmentation had to be overcome, something that was attempted in the "Deutscher Zollverein", and then the political to ensure and stabilise economic unity. Prussia, as the centre of industrialisation, was of course at the forefront of any attempts of unity.
The same process repeats itself, under different conditions, now on a European level where the economic unity will lead to a greater political unity and of course the same tendency can be observed on a global base.
It's not a question of if you like it or not, capitalism has its own laws that can't be bound by the interests of nations, neither in the splintered Germany in the 19th century, not in the present age on a global level.

your basically saying the EU is an attempt to politically annex all of europe? and subesequetnly the whole world? this more or less comes down to the question if you're pro-Globalisation or not, and i'm against, simply because the small countries and cultures tend to dissapear from history...

remember, i wouldn't have said anything against a unification under the conditions of 1848, or at least a free election of the German emperor...

and for Golden Phallanx (btw, Phalanx is spelled with just one L)....by now i would simply call you a Nazi, because that's what your saying, but you simply just don't know better...you said something about going to the library in your previous posts...do that.

and a word about the Polish territories...one part of the Bismarckian legacy was the forced (!) Germanization of the by that time still culturally Polish living in that territories... Mosquito can tell you something about that....
and i know some people from there (Silesia), they have not deserved being called Poles because that's not what they are, Poles are better than that.... or as i always use to remark, they're more German than native Germans...

Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 16:14

and for Golden Phallanx (btw, Phalanx is spelled with just one L)....by now i would simply call you a Nazi, because that's what your saying, but you simply just don't know better...you said something about going to the library in your previous posts...do that.

These are needless accusations and ones I will not tolerate. Quit frankly you don't know your history, and neither have you taken the time to properly read anything I've been saying because if you had, you would see and understand that I am as far as one can get from being a Nazi. How, in stating the evidence to why the german unification would have helped the german people (i.e Massive emigration to America and acceptance to giving up their identity due to extreme serfdom (i.e slavery) back in homeland devided germany, would not have taken place and many germans would have had an easier time in life) am I a Nazi? If you didn't understand that go figure and read it again.  Plz, read some w.w.2 books or something and find out who the real Nazies were, because being proud of one's identity and stating historical facts does not make me a Nazi.

Now on the other hand maybe you're just anti-culture. Meh, be that way, but if your gonna call me a Nazi you might as well call all the french and the rest of the world Nazies too because pretty much everyone else has some cultural pride and accurate sense of history besides you.

You know I think that's your solution in face to anyone who disagrees with your radical statements. Just call them a Nazi without any base why don't you eh? Way to run from the facts. Good job

PS: Phallanx*** It's called my style, or something you may have read about known as originality.

Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 17:28

All of eastern France used to be german lands, much of poland, the check republik, and even as far as russia were all german at one point as well, and when I say german I mean the majority of the inhabitants were german speaking. But through being not unified other nations forced the german people off their land and into already crowded places. The seperated weak german states were extremely easy land pickings, and as land targets they served.

The territories east of the current German-Polish border, with the possible exception of Eastern Prussia, were never fully "German" in the sense you use it.

These were completly germanic lands before the fall of the roman empire.  I was also generalizing things for your sake.

All of eastern France used to be german lands...

Originally posted by komnenos

Don't start. The borders between France and Germany were in a constant flux, and changed regularly. If you are refering to Alsace-Lorraine, it had a mixed population, but was at the point of its annexation by Germany in 1871 more French than not.

30 years war. THe entire German border with France was pillaged to the point where 80% of the population had been killed by either french imposed slaughter or the cold when winter arrived after all homes had been destroyed. They consequently "ran away". France annexed much land throughout the post -30 years war period. (The pillaging isn't the point here it's the land being annexed afterwards through not being united) Matter of fact why don't we skip to Napoleon days, here's a classic example; How did Napoleon manage to just twaddle accross Germany? You don't suppose maybe the germans would not have been oppressed so if they had a unified country to defend them eh? (Don't even mention the holy roman empire, that wasn't an empire and the emperor couldn't do anything beyond his own castle.) If you want to contest this bring it on.

The basic point here is I'm saying through not working together we are all hurt, and that working together is always a better solution than being thick headed and beleiving one can take everything on by oneself. THat's all I'm trying to say. I'm sorry if this gravely offends any of you but if it does, oooo man...... You guys seriously missed out on an important toddler lesson.

THe german unification was the most essential thing ever to come by that country, had they not unified the german language might not even exist today, and it's ppl without rights dominated by neighbour imperialistic powers who would have conquerred the tiny states long since.

That's nonsense. By the point of it's unification Germany was a for too long established country and culture that it could have been eradicated by subsequent wars or invasions.

What country? There was no country!! THat's the point! Much of german speaking lands had already been eradicated. Why would it end there?

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 18:15

These were completly germanic lands before the fall of the roman empire. I was also generalizing things for your sake

As you ought to know, the two terms "German" and "Germanic" mean two different ethnic entities and are not as interchangeble as you use them. The fact that "Germanic" tribes stopped over on their migrations in areas that later were settled by Slavs does not imply any claim on these lands by "Germans".
With the same logic you could claim Polish areas as British or American, both countries with a mostly "Germanic" population.

How did Napoleon manage to just twaddle accross Germany? You don't suppose maybe the germans would not have been oppressed so if they had a unified country to defend them eh?

The main reason Napoleon could "twaddle" through Germany, apart from his superior army, was that he was actually welcomed by large parts of the German population, mostly the bourgeoise middle classes, who sympathised with the ideas of the French Revolution and welcomed him as liberator from archaic feudal regimes that were still ruling Germany. He actually abolished quite a few of those relics from the middle ages, principalities the size of Wembley stadium and the like. ( I made some comments on that earlier. See above) Willingly or not, Napoleon did as much for German unity as Bismarck.

What country? There was no country!! THat's the point! Much of german speaking lands had already been eradicated. Why would it end there?

My mistake, I should have said "was a number of....countries". Apart from that, what the heck are you talking about? Do read other people's posts more carefully! In fact do some studying of German history anyway. I can send you a reading list if you want.

Edited by Komnenos
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 18:28

your basically saying the EU is an attempt to politically annex all of europe? and subesequetnly the whole world? this more or less comes down to the question if you're pro-Globalisation or not, and i'm against, simply because the small countries and cultures tend to dissapear from history...

Let's stop it here. It doesn't really seem to be a discussion abouth the right and wrongs of German unification or Globalisation, but about two different concepts about the causalities of historical processes.
I'm more of a determinist who belives in certain historical inevitablities without actually judging them as positive or not. I'm more interested in observation than appraisals.
Apart from that, I seems we share opinions on the Prussian state ,which seems to be your main enemy, anyway.
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Apr-2005 at 19:24

Originally posted by komnenos

How did Napoleon manage to just twaddle accross Germany? You don't suppose maybe the germans would not have been oppressed so if they had a unified country to defend them eh?

The main reason Napoleon could "twaddle" through Germany, apart from his superior army, was that he was actually welcomed by large parts of the German population, mostly the bourgeoise middle classes, who sympathised with the ideas of the French Revolution and welcomed him as liberator from archaic feudal regimes that were still ruling Germany. He actually abolished quite a few of those relics from the middle ages, principalities the size of Wembley stadium and the like. ( I made some comments on that earlier. See above) Willingly or not, Napoleon did as much for German unity as Bismarck.

K, why would he be welcomed by a large portion of the population? Don't just memorize history facts but actually analize them, come on guys. Would it not make sense that since the german people was being oppressed for the various reasons I stated numerous times above as the factors to emigration to America, they would support a liberal influence in a land of tiny states where each taxes them beyond what they're capable of? If Germany had been united, perhaps living conditions would not ahve been so harsh.

You could argue that France was united and conditions were harsh anyway which led to the the french revolution. Alright, but perhaps it would have been the germans who would have had the revolution. In any case, perhaps the french army would not have been superiour if Germany had been united. Perhaps napoleon would not even have made war with germany if germany had been united, there are limitless possibilities which could have transpired if germany had been united, and most I believe, would have saved the german people much suffereing.

Anyways I agree with the rest of what you said, about Napoleon bringing much liberalism to Germany and giving birth to german pride but it did come at a high cost and a cost that might not have been necessary had the german people been united under one peaceful nation.

I still stand with working together is more helpful for all than fighting alone.

Strength in numbers my friends, in defense as much as offense.

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2005 at 18:00

the german people was being oppressed

would have saved the german people much suffereing.

what the hell are you even talkign about? you say that in every second post but there was no opression and there was no suffering. period.

you sound like a Communist history book!

Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2005 at 18:02

HAHAHAHA SO FIRST I'M A NAZI AND NOW I'M A COMMUNIST EH?

Rofl. K PLZ DO MORE READING ON THE GERMANS BEING OPPRESSED ISSUE!

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2005 at 18:05
don't write in all bold mate.
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2005 at 18:16

BURNED MAN BURNED.

My advice: stop arguing, start listening and open a book.

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2005 at 18:37

guy, you're too young for this, i've ever since had read about the 19th century Germany. i've had this in school, one year alone on 19th century Germany, and i've ever since had an urge to read upon the events that lead to the dissapearance of my country as an idnependennt country, in fact this is the period in history i know most about, there's no way you can tell me about that you think is history, the point is you have got the bit of information you fill every of your post with (we read the same from you in every post, so this is obviously the only thing you think to know about Germany at all) from old German history books fileld with Prussian propaganda from teh 19th century..thsi was commonplace back then, just look at the British made "Vikings have horned helemts thing" and this is basically what your writing in every post you've made so far, so stop makign a fool out of yourself!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>