Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kingdom of Paradise!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Kingdom of Paradise!!
    Posted: 14-Feb-2009 at 11:24

A further further evolution.

It appears that BADE and from THE BEGINNING are the major keywords in this construct.

with links

Enlargement
    http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/MagnetarBurach4.htm    

Its just incredible the last week or so but then everyday has been like this one impression after another.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 14-Feb-2009 at 11:29
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2009 at 01:52

Now BADE and Bidden counted 11 times in the feast chapter is related to another message that came through related to Bade and Bidden is AB

Ab is related to "From the beginning"

Here is a study about the the beginning and how it relates to today and how it fits in to this current journey.

BADE, BIDDEN and from the BEGINNING are all related like a glove.

Here in the following are references of "the end from the beginning" in the Urantia Book and who its related to.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=end+from+the+beginning

Results for query "end from the beginning"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAPER 6 - THE ETERNAL SON, Oct 19 2000

line 80: The Original Son is universally and spiritually self-conscious. In wisdom the Son is the full equal of the Father. In the realms of knowledge, omniscience, we cannot distinguish between the First and Second Sources; like the Father, the Son knows all; he is never surprised by any universe event; he comprehends the end from the beginning.

PAPER 2 - THE NATURE OF GOD, Oct 19 2000

line 40:           The Father constantly and unfailingly meets the need of the differential of demand for himself as it changes from time to time in various sections of his master universe. The great God knows and understands himself; he is infinitely self-conscious of all his primal attributes of perfection. God is not a cosmic accident; neither is he a universe experimenter. The Universe Sovereigns may engage in adventure; the Constellation Fathers may experiment; the system heads may practice; but the Universal Father sees the end from the beginning, and his divine plan and eternal purpose actually embrace and comprehend all the experiments and all the adventures of all his subordinates in every world, system, and constellation in every universe of his vast domains.

line 55:           Even your olden prophets understood the eternal, never-beginning, never-ending, circular nature of the Universal Father. God is literally and eternally present in his universe of universes. He inhabits the present moment with all his absolute majesty and eternal greatness. "The Father has life in himself, and this life is eternal life." Throughout the eternal ages it has been the Father who "gives to all life." There is infinite perfection in the divine integrity. "I am the Lord; I change not." Our knowledge of the universe of universes discloses not only that he is the Father of lights, but also that in his conduct of interplanetary affairs there "is no variableness neither shadow of changing." He "declares the end from the beginning." He says: "My counsel shall stand; I will do all my pleasures" "according to the eternal purpose which I purposed in my Son." Thus are the plans and purposes of the First Source and Center like himself: eternal, perfect, and forever changeless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAPER 141 - BEGINNING THE PUBLIC WORK, Oct 19 2000

line 124: James was astonished at how Jesus seemed to see the end from the beginning. The Master rarely appeared to be surprised. He was never excited, vexed, or disconcerted. He never apologized to any man. He was at times saddened, but never discouraged.

This journey to the ancient places is about the End from the Beginning, Dalamatia City City is about the Beginning, the first place where the first desolation occurred and I believe its about the End from the Beginning, Truth victorious over untruth from the beginning which means the end of the last rebel and judgment before the 1000 year reign before we receive our first translation temple.

Praise the Lord!

The End from the Beginning!

I believe this journey is part of the ministry of the Jesus and Melchizedek because its an exploration into the beginning of everything on this planet in parallel with prophecy relating to wasted cities and the correction of truth in verification.

In the bible there are references to "the End from the Beginning"

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=the+end+from+the+beginning&ver=kjv

the end from the beginning   (King James Version)

Deuteronomy 11:12  
A land which the Lord thy God careth for: the eyes of the Lord thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

Psalm 119:160 
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Isaiah 46:10

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

(like in this journey back to ancient times declaring "the end from the beginning" which brings us to the present in prophecy.

Now outside the Bible and the Urantia Book there are also additional references to the end from the beginning.

GThom 1
And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."
(implies rapture)

and here is another intersecting parallel from the Book of Thomas.

"Tell us how our end will be." Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end?  For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death,"

Again reflections of this journey to the ancient places with all the characteristics of the end from the beginning.

You find the same reference in the Mormon Book of Abraham

http://scriptures.lds.org/abr/2/8#8

7 For I am the Lord thy God; I dwell in heaven; the earth is my footstool; I stretch my hand over the sea, and it obeys my voice; I cause the wind and the fire to be my chariot; I say to the mountains—Depart hence—and behold, they are taken away by a whirlwind, in an instant, suddenly.

8 My name is Jehovah, and I know the end from the beginning; therefore my hand shall be over thee.

9 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee above measure, and make thy name great among all nations, and thou shalt be a blessing unto thy seed after thee, that in their hands they shall bear this ministry and Priesthood unto all nations;

The End from the Beginning is everywhere.

Here is an additional search "from the beginning"

Here are some prophetical verses of Isaiah.  "from the beginning"

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=from+the+beginning+&ver=kjv

Isaiah 18:2
That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!

Isaiah 18:7 
In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.

Isaiah 40:21
Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

Isaiah 41:4
Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 41:26  
Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isaiah 48:3
I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Isaiah 48:5
I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

Isaiah 48:7 
They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

Much comes from the beginning in prophecy.

the UB
When a Son of the Eternal Son appeared on Urantia, those who fraternized with this divine being in human form alluded to him as "He who was from the beginning, whom we have heard, whom we have seen with our eyes, whom we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, even the Word of life."

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 15-Feb-2009 at 02:39
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2009 at 01:54

This is going to be a problem in this time but resistance to Paradise or the Sevenfold and its message is useless. This is precisely why the Judgment of mankind will be severe because of mans futile resistance to coming of Paradise! and Zoroaster speaks of the last guy helped by the invisible heroes of the ages and Bading and Bidden comes from the Beginning from all our forefathers and there were 2 parts to this message.

Also Islam has it that Jesus comes back with Mahdi.  So its in all the religions and therefore makes it the business of Paradise.

This is the message of all the forefathers of the all empires of the past and it has all to do with past business from the beginning!

Im sorry I know its a problem but this is the reality.  So which side is one? as the parting of the ways are in process.  The winnowing!

sevens

Edited by sevens - 15-Feb-2009 at 02:07
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2009 at 03:08
Here is a video that speaks of the near economic term and I believe
all this revealing come for a reason!!

Things dont look good for the world in the future including all empires of the world including the religious ones.  This is precisely why this message comes because the future does not look good!  This is why the faith Sons will be the ones successful and when I mean faith sons I mean a man and his faith in God that's it.  Its a test of his faith.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 16-Feb-2009 at 08:56
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2009 at 04:04
Well there is much happening in Prophecy world that means big changes for this planet.

Much has been happening.  This journey has not stopped in all the time I have not been here.

Just be highly aware within yourself of the signs.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 14-Apr-2009 at 04:05
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2009 at 12:14
You are my friends, I want all  to be successful.

Here is my new home

The Crop Circles that are happening are working in line with the Shabbes/Seventh timeline.

There is a lot of things going on beyond the division of religion.

Sevens
Carcharodon View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Carcharodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2009 at 13:07
Here is a video that includes the ultimate statement:

sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2009 at 01:59

Whilst I was here yesterday with my last post a new Crop Circle was formed.

The Symbol has been linked to Zoroasterism in Symbol, in some views and which I think its beautifull.

To me its the Symbol of the Universal Government and for me it points to the arrival of the Universal Government.

I think we have to brace and prepare our souls for evacuation in light of what is to come.  I think the salt of the Earth will be evacuated for the preservation of the best of Human Species and that involves faith and having a relationship with the Father of the Whole Universe within.  Its part of a preparation of the New Epoch in the uplift of man.  I believe there will  be a judgment.  I believe this is the preservation scheme of this planet for the next 1000 years and beyond.

You are my friends, I want you to be utterly, prepared, happy and successful for when the Sovereign of this Universe comes.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 13-Jun-2009 at 02:11
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2009 at 02:03
Carcharodon,
Thanks for the reply, Im getting some speakers this afternoon III listen to the video then.
thanks for the link
sevens

Edited by sevens - 13-Jun-2009 at 02:03
Etnad View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Etnad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2009 at 12:02
Wow.. this is a lot to handle at the moment. I'm sure you have used a lot of time to study this, so perhaps you could break it down so I can understand it to.
You are talking about an universal government and doomsday?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2010 at 18:20
Jesh! What crap! Does anyone with a mind believe in "crop circles" as being the work of anyone but our fellow "bright" human beings?

No regards to the above!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678