Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kingdom of Paradise!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Kingdom of Paradise!!
    Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 21:19
The AntiChrist in his heart would have to against the message of Jesus in the end days.  The Jesus message today has all to do with exploration discovery, verification and realization.

The message of the AntiChrist would have to be about death and destruction whether it be spiritual and would reflect in a physical way.

The only people I would see opposing this message are Christians stuck in their ways and opposing positive change in the review of doctrine and dogma for the Christian church.

With the other religions that's is there business where they can see for themselves.

Christian opposition to a call of a review of all its doctrine and dogma in light of a new revelation written by God and which can be proven would attract calls of AntiChrist.  Thats for sure! That would be the case.  Why I speak about Christianity is because it claims Jesus as the focal point and therefore needs the greatest refinement in the understanding.

Honestly whilst its beautiful working for the Kingdom of Paradise, its really is a no go failure project regarding the participation of man.

No man nor religion will want to touch this project for out of fear and whatever else.  Its only the individuals who can do this and individuals need backing and that backing comes from nowhere because everyone is fearful and has little faith.  Just afraid of what they will loose and reject all the gains and benefits from venturing forth in faith and benefit from they will gain.

In the end times it is New replacing the Old.  Well there is nothing new on the face of religion today except for this message with a peaceful proposal precisely.  There will be no other message on the planet except for this message, it will be the only message that Paradise will respond to.  I'm telling you all, if man denies this and does nothing for out of fear and unwillingness the Lord will come and Judge and Judgment will be severe.

No one will escape this traumatic experience. The one prime question expressed through judgment by God as written in the Dead Sea Scrolls is Why did you not listen to my Last Servant?  No one will have an excuse especially for all who heard this message in the first instance.  This is the message that comes from the beginning accompanied by a peaceful exploratory journey to bring out the truth, in truth.  Its a journey of faith where we are guided by the Holy Spirit and Jesus and all the family.  Faith of a child is the only way to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.  Thats why this journey is one of faith an opportunity for all man and religion and government to find themselves in truth and to correct.

But if man does nothing in light of the simple request, then judgment has to come.  Because man has made up his mind and that was foreseen to.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 29-Jan-2009 at 05:39
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 22:09
In recent days I have discovered direct connections to prophecy in Islam directly related to this project. I have made two proposals to verify two cities with a view and everything receives all rejection through no response.  The only one person kind enough to respond and help me is Cyrus how prophetical.

Anyway the Lord and the angels now know that all the prophecies of help and all that just failed miserably.  I and the Lord always knew that this message would reach the ultimate rejection the end time path of Jesus with Mahdi.  I'm not sure what people expect but the true Mahdi will be peaceful and will propose good things, he wont arise guns blazing like Arnold full of death and destruction.  The Mahdi is not in nice suits but in sackcloth and he is normal person who has stumbled all his life, he is a stumbler, he cant even write properly but at the same time he loves God and has faith in the words of God or of the Father in Heaven.  The Father teaches the last guy himself through books of religion and through the new Book in perfect harmony where he recognizes commonalities amongst all religions in his focalisation to the beginning and the cities and then he wonders why is there division amongst religions in the midst of all this commonality?  That's the true Mahdi in my view and nothing that would reflect violence!

I cant do not on one thing more to stimulate people as I know it all falls on deaf ears.  Everyone is blinded in my view and so apprehensive and full of fear.  Its all becoming a waste, all this energy but I know Paradise will want the last guy to use all his energy until the last, I think it has arrived.

Because of no response nor collaboration, there is nothing more I can do.  This planet Urantia and all of its people are Just void, all quiet, just nil and void...no response!

There is not one thing that can be done and if this is where it finishes then the winnowing will be harsh, Im sorry to say!

All Mankind except for 2 individuals, the Boys from Eden, didn't even have a go! No other Man nor religion didn't even try! only the Men from Eden, the holders of the Crowns had a go.  Out of all the billions of people there was only 2 to rouse up people on this planet. mmm

We are talking about 1stEden and where are the people in the journey, all abandoned like rats on a sinking ship.  A ship that is let go by all religions of this planet, left to drown in a flood of good information.  Religion lets it go for out of fear and apprehensive and no faith.

I know the Men from Eden are written on that stone tablet in Jerusem and the whole universe knows that the Men of Eden were Successful and victorious in there discovery and no nobody can take that treasure stored up in heaven away.  No worm, no canker! While everyone is desperate to save their temporal material things that just simply pass away through the canker and the worm these eternal treasures are stored in Heaven!

Sure the message will fail but the Lord will vindicate his servants no matter what people say or do.  Everything that Paradise does is purely hinged on there experience of the 2 guys and it was foreseen by all the prophets of all religions in part to make a whole at the end!  But the end message will be a complete disaster and will meet all rejection because it means something greater than man!  The Babel response!  Man will shoe it!

There is an appointed time to Judgment.  I have no idea when it is but it will arrive through the broadcast circuits as in the Justice execution orders of the Last Rebel including his brothers who are already interned awaiting judgment.  The Justice broadcast will be a huge deafening sound where the mountains will vibrate and melt away!  If it were the case then rapture could be the option for the Servants and for those who do the will of the Father in truth, faith and action.  That will be the last only door open!  This Justice sound phenomena could be the effect of the execution of the Last rebel simply!  Those who are in total rejection of the Father and the message will be left to contend with this terrible experience!  Because they exhibited no Faith!

This journey to the beginning could be the last boat leaving port. 

I know the location of the Judgment Seat, it was revealed, proposals where put forward but no response, Identification of the source of this message again was again confirmed last night and I believe matches to Islamic prophecy, in metaphor and in name. I always sensed that when he is revealed through his own discoveries then we are advanced into the time table and close.  Everything seems to match from my experience.  I cant do any more, there would have to be an impression of some sort from Paradise.  No one is going to go out there.

Perhaps the Aryan Invisible Iranian midwayers hero's of the Ages of the Ahura Mazda may have to do something! I don't know what but this, what I'm trying to do, to arouse interest is going no where.

I have spent a few years on many forums in talk, researching, discovering and sharing it,  giving out writing.  All I give out really falls on deaf ears.  I'm broke now heading into a recession.  Oh well ahahahahahah  thats all I can do! Its like the Ned Kelly thing "Such is life" That's the way it goes but it really all comes to a dead halt! because of no interest in the real things of the Kingdom of Paradise and all that can be done has been done considering the circumstances and the cosmic tension one experiences working in opposite worlds.  I don't know how long a human can live that like a John the Baptist in the wilderness kind of thing living in two opposing worlds and trying to bridge them in truth and demonstration.  Everyone is locked on a side!  in who has the right truth.  If the final message is to come to an halt, at least I flew the ensign of the Melchizedek on behalf of all the Heritage of the Ages and all the generations of the past and proudly! and I did that with all of my heart and my soul and with every part of my Seven Senses or being.  Everything I did was dedicated to the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven! and I did that with a sounding conviction in truth and righteousness!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 27-Jan-2009 at 19:31
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2009 at 13:46
That is Zavarom which means the "Valley of Heaven" in the Persian language! Smile

Zavarom is located 28 km. southwest of Shirvan. This area has springs, waterfalls, in addition to archaic trees such as oriental plane, white poplar, pear, walnut, cherry and almond trees add to the beauty.

More info in the Persian language: http://bahar1366.blogfa.com/

It talks about the holiness of trees in this region and strips of cloth which are tied to them.

It also says an Italian tourist who had visited the most countries of the world, called Zavarom the most beautiful region of the world, when he visited this place! Cool

You probably say that is just a forest but the important point is the location of it.

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 27-Jan-2009 at 14:58
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2009 at 05:25
Thanks Cyrus

The image of the forest in Zavarom, the "Valley of Heaven" is very beautiful.  A Heaven on Earth.

I was wondering do you know what "ShirVan" means?

Here is images I did on some anomalies at the Van High land Capital

and with active links

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/VansCircles.htm

thanks
Sevens

Edited by sevens - 29-Jan-2009 at 08:14
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2009 at 10:06

INTEGRAL Observes Magnetar During Outburst

The quick turn-around time of the INTEGRAL operation teams has enabled rare high-energy observations of a magnetar. The observations, which were performed as a Target of Opportunity, followed indications late last week that this magnetar, the Anomalous X-ray Pulsar, 1E 1547.0-5408, had entered outburst mode.

1E1547.0-5408 is one of only 9 confirmed Anomalous X-ray Pulsars (AXP) - isolated, young neutron stars with unusually strong magnetic fields (1014G -1015G). Together with Soft Gamma Repeaters they make up a class of celestial object known as magnetars.

1E 1547.0-5408 was first detected by the Einstein X-ray observatory. Subsequent observations by a series of X-ray observatories (ASCA, Chandra, XMM-Newton and Swift) have shown it to display the typical characteristics of an AXP. It has exhibited a small number of outbursts over the past few years but at weaker levels than those observed in the past few days.

Magnetar active state triggers alerts on several satellites, including INTEGRAL

The first sign that this magnetar had entered a new active burst state came early on Thursday 22 January when the Swift Burst Alert Telescope (GCN 8833) and the Fermi Gamma-Ray Burst Monitor (GCN 8835) recorded a number of hard X-ray triggers whichwere identified as originating from the direction of 1E 1547.0-5408.

Volker Beckmann and the team at the INTEGRAL Science Data Centre (ISDC), monitoring the real-time data from the almost omni-directional SPI anti-coincidence system (ACS), which operates as a burst trigger on INTEGRAL, also noticed a significant increase in triggers: almost 200 on 22 January compared to a typical rate of a few per day . The bursts were among the brightest ever recorded by the ACS in the 6 years since INTEGRAL was launched and varied in length from 50ms to 8 seconds. The ACS has a lower energy threshold of 50-150 keV (depending on the individual detector) and an upper threshold of about 100 MeV. Although the ACS cannot localize the position of a burst source the temporal coincidence of some of the bursts with those identified by Swift and Fermi confirmed the source of the burst emission to be 1E 1547.0-5408 (GCN 8837).

Exceptional activity results in public Target of Opportunity

Recognizing that this was a rare opportunity to observe close to, and possibly during, an outburst state, Beckmann and other scientists submitted Target of Opportunity requests for immediate observations of this object to the INTEGRAL Science Operations Team. These were received on 22 and 23 January. After careful consideration the ToO was granted by the INTEGRAL Project Scientist, Christoph Winkler, and a 100,000 second observation planned and executed. This ToO began at 15:30:59 on 24 January and continued until the end of the visibility window at 22:14:36 on 25 January.

Given the interest expressed by the scientific community in these observations the Project Scientist declared the ToO to be public and all scientific data recorded during this ToO has now been made publicly available from the INTEGRAL Science Data Centre at Geneva. (See the link to ToO data for 1E 1547.0-5408 on the right-hand menu.)

Early results: magnetar still active, spectrum measured

A preliminary examination of the data indicates that the magnetar was still in an active phase during the ToO and that it was detected by all X-ray instruments on-board the satellite. Apart from bursts, which occurred during the observation and were again seen by several satellites, it was also possible to determine the X-ray spectrum of this AXP. The spectrum extends up to energies of at least 150 keV and has the signature of processes usually associated with emission of a jet or other non-thermal processes, rather than showing a "hot spot" on the neutron star’s surface (ATEL 1908).

A simultaneous observation of lower energy X-rays by the Swift satellite indicates that the X-ray emission is traveling towards us through dusty regions of our Galaxy causing ring-like halos in the X-ray images (GCN 8848). This allows scientists now not only to study the neutron star itself, but also the interstellar medium of the Milky Way.

Further observations of 1E 1547.0-5408 with INTEGRAL are planned for later this week as part of an additional dedicated observation

MMMM very interesting 200 flashes on the 22 Jan by another Magnetar.  Im not sure if it means anything but its very interesting and the halo looks very fitting.

and remember the light without heat Magnetar

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre8.htm 

The posts on Jan 22nd 09 were interesting.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 29-Jan-2009 at 11:22
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2009 at 20:17
Here is the general location in relation to the "Light without Heat" Magnetar in June 2007

Both Magnetars are in the same area.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/magnetarJan3.htm
Google Space

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/Adamsons/adamsons_civilisation.kmz

Very interesting  I believe Magnetars are used for directionalised broadcasts by Heaven  and they usually flash in a symbolic fashion.  The Light without Heat Magnetars I feel are related to the Non personal Spiritual Luminosity of the administers of the realm.  I found 3 references in the UB related to the Light without Heat Magnetars.  However the Magnetar in Jan 22nd 09 with it 200 flashes Im not sure whether that is Light with Heat.  On thing for sure the light is directional in its broadcast.

If there is symbolic meaning in the flashes and the period of time, I wonder what they are saying to us if there is a message in the flashes???

Its all in the timing ...I'm sure it is.  I'm just so sure this was by design and in accordance to the final message.  Personally I expected this occurrence and I expect it will happen again and in the next time it might come from the same general area and this time it might make a shape/Symbol that we are familiar with in the journey.

I can see that happening where you have communication happening in the broadcast circuits with Heaven responding to the message being delivered.   Now its a waiting thing but meanwhile we or I can get closer to the places, thats alI or we can do.  Dig out the truth more!

Perhaps one way to find out what the 200 flashes might mean is to a search in the books of religion.  There might be reference to 200 that might give us a clue.  This clue could be in any book of the main religions.

200, what does it symbolize?

Like with the light without Heat Magnetar to me numbers corresponded to a piece I found in Burach.

However, I must say judgment never came but that day I was speaking about the New Planetary Government of Mankind extracting from the Jesus lectures in Lake Urmia, Iran.  Well to me that was significant and did provide direction for the future and I was speaking to people directly related to Iran, the good people of all Iran and in the world.  I'm not talking about governments and things just the normal average good person.

http://sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre13.htm

Maybe this 200 could be pointing to a matching verse and this could lay in the Zoroastrian books or be hidden in Iranian myths and legends??

My own creativity tells me that next Magnetar if it comes from this location will make a triangle!.... ahahahahah

This could be interesting and absolute fun  working with Paradise through the flashes of Magnetar and it could lead to some fantastic direction and fun in the books connected to the light flash symbol through the broadcast circuits from the Kingdom of Heaven!  This broadcast really picked me up , it encouraged me and I felt support and I was expecting this in my heart.

All those scientist are saying what does it mean....scratching their heads ahahahahah....but I or we know what it means  because we love God and we believe in him like child and he reveals himself in the faith journey of all the ancient places!

At this point, I just praise the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven and I thank Jesus my  friend and brother for helping us in the journey and for revealing his beauty to us in struggle of truth.  The commander sends his signal in support of the Love Army of simple truth.

What do you think of that...The LOVE Army...I love it!  ahahahahahah....no violence only love and friendship.  The only weapon the LOVE army has in its arsenal is love and friendship.  Love and friendship is the destroyer of untruth.

I'm looking at Aquila for the next broadcast to make that triangle ahahahahahaha.  Note its shape, triangular with a sphere in the middle!  mmmm!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 30-Jan-2009 at 01:09
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2009 at 21:23
Any way I did a simple search in the Bible of two hundred just to see if there are interesting references. 

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?search=two+hundred&p=1&q=two+hundred&ver=kjv

You have to make up your own mind on this.  But I was drawn to this as I feel we are in the times.

Revelation 9:16   (Read all of Revelation 9)

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Revelation 11:3   (Read all of Revelation 11)

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 12:6   (Read all of Revelation 12)

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

There is also many references in the Old testament but you would have to wade through all that.  I'm sure there are references of 200 in other books.  Maybe there is message in a bottle in there some where.

Gee I'm thinking about the Burach image in this link and I'm thinking about the Horsemen and the Army. The 200,000,000 army of Angels and the Horsemen and look in the image who the horseman is????  Eh!

http://sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre13.htm

And now look at this verse and how it relates and connects to this verse in Revelation.

Revelation 9:16   (Read all of Revelation 9)

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Interesting, to say the least!

The Army has a number eh!  Whilst it can be 200,000,000 the number could also suggest the Army of the 40 Angels as in Burach drawing the cart with Jesus who judges the age on this planet. 

Perhaps this army is on the way literally!  200,000,000 is a big Army, an army of judgment by the looks of it. 

The broadcasts would synchronize and connect to, in their flashes over time with what has been drawn and written in the journey.  So we connect and know where we are??  possibly....just trying to understand it! in how it works.  These images could be important.

Maybe something here to???

2 Chronicles 7:5   (Read all of 2 Chronicles 7)

And king Solomon offered a sacrifice of twenty and two thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep: so the king and all the people dedicated the house of God.

Magnetar Jan 22nd 200 flashes and connected to the house of God in Local System Headquarters where everything is administered and there is an individual involved in making the connection.  It could be a type or reflection to now.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 29-Jan-2009 at 22:05
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2009 at 22:38

Now here is an interesting story that could have direct metaphor connection to this journey.

What led to me to this story was through this verse in the search

Acts 27:37   (Read all of Acts 27)

And we were in all in the ship two hundred threescore and sixteen souls.

Paul Sails for Rome

27And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the coasts of Asia; one Aristarchus, a Macedonian of Thessalonica, being with us. 3 And the next day we touched at Sidon. And Julius courteously entreated Paul, and gave him liberty to go unto his friends to refresh himself. 4 And when we had launched from thence, we sailed under Cyprus, because the winds were contrary. 5 And when we had sailed over the sea of Cilicia and Pamphylia, we came to Myra, a city of Lycia. 6 And there the centurion found a ship of Alexandria sailing into Italy; and he put us therein. 7 And when we had sailed slowly many days, and scarce were come over against Cnidus, the wind not suffering us, we sailed under Crete, [1] over against Salmone; 8 And, hardly passing it, came unto a place which is called The fair havens; nigh whereunto was the city of Lasea. 9 Now when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous, because the fast [2] was now already past, Paul admonished them, 10 And said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt [3] and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives. 11 Nevertheless the centurion believed the master and the owner of the ship, more than those things which were spoken by Paul.

12 And because the haven was not commodious to winter in, the more part advised to depart thence also, if by any means they might attain to Phenice, and there to winter; which is an haven of Crete, and lieth toward the south west and north west. 13 And when the south wind blew softly, supposing that they had obtained their purpose, loosing thence, they sailed close by Crete. 14 But not long after there arose [4] against it a tempestuous wind, called Euroclydon.

15 And when the ship was caught, and could not bear up into the wind, we let her drive. 16 And running under a certain island which is called Clauda, we had much work to come by the boat: 17 Which when they had taken up, they used helps, undergirding the ship; and, fearing lest they should fall into the quicksands, strake sail, and so were driven. 18 And we being exceedingly tossed with a tempest, the next day they lightened the ship; 19 And the third day we cast out with our own hands the tackling of the ship. 20 And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.

21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss. 22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship. 23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

(The Angel of the Lord....A secondary midwayer..Yes an invisible Hero of the Ages directly related to Iranian Ancient Culture, this midwayer!  Whose original home we are discovering today! Progeny of the Arattian Kingdom Near ShirVan)

24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee. 25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me. 26 Howbeit we must be cast upon a certain island. 27 But when the fourteenth night was come, as we were driven up and down in Adria, about midnight the shipmen deemed that they drew near to some country; 28 And sounded, and found it twenty fathoms: and when they had gone a little further, they sounded again, and found it fifteen fathoms. 29 Then fearing lest we should have fallen upon rocks, they cast four anchors out of the stern, and wished for the day. 30 And as the shipmen were about to flee out of the ship, when they had let down the boat into the sea, under colour as though they would have cast anchors out of the foreship, 31 Paul said to the centurion and to the soldiers, Except these abide in the ship, ye cannot be saved. 32 Then the soldiers cut off the ropes of the boat, and let her fall off. 33 And while the day was coming on, Paul besought them all to take meat, saying, This day is the fourteenth day that ye have tarried and continued fasting, having taken nothing. 34 Wherefore I pray you to take some meat: for this is for your health: for there shall not an hair fall from the head of any of you. 35 And when he had thus spoken, he took bread, and gave thanks to God in presence of them all: and when he had broken it, he began to eat. 36 Then were they all of good cheer, and they also took some meat. 37 And we were in all in the ship two hundred threescore and sixteen souls. 38 And when they had eaten enough, they lightened the ship, and cast out the wheat into the sea. 39 And when it was day, they knew not the land: but they discovered a certain creek with a shore, into the which they were minded, if it were possible, to thrust in the ship. 40 And when they had taken up the anchors, they committed themselves unto the sea, and loosed the rudder bands, and hoised up the mainsail to the wind, and made toward shore. 41 And falling into a place where two seas met, they ran the ship aground; and the forepart stuck fast, and remained unmoveable, but the hinder part was broken with the violence of the waves. 42 And the soldiers' counsel was to kill the prisoners, lest any of them should swim out, and escape. 43 But the centurion, willing to save Paul, kept them from their purpose; and commanded that they which could swim should cast themselves first into the sea, and get to land: 44 And the rest, some on boards, and some on broken pieces of the ship. And so it came to pass, that they escaped all safe to land.

To me that had metaphor to this journey

Bring guided to a place of safety in light of a storm...Guided

Listen to the word of God in guidance....Guidance by the secondary invisible Iranian/Persian, Hero of Ages Midwayer.  Connected to Ahura Mazda  Eh!  right on!  In other words the Ahura Mazda helped Paul and therefore Western Pauline Christianity.  But then it comes around to all the brothers of all religion between and God, walking with God personally individually in friendship with God and on an exciting journey.

The 14th mentioned twice is a very important in symbol...symbol of the future...the number..14, 2 Sevens, Sevens, could be a Birthday as seen.  Types and reflections to this journey!

Discovery of creek for water in unknown land....provision, sustenance.

Everyone was saved...saved

The centurion could be a metaphor of the nations today and all were saved because the Centurion placed faith in the words of the Angel ultimately through Paul.

The End time is not for just for Christianity like they think but for all man of all religion, nonexclusive, open to all, its for everyone's benefit to enhance and expand on what we already have.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 29-Jan-2009 at 23:50
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2009 at 23:30
I am awaiting the next Magnetar broadcast from the Kingdom of Heaven and I have said this very same thing before.  If that happened especially in Aquila that would be an absolute confirmation!!!!  Then we know we are in business and then its time to activate in the real sense and go out on an expedition to Dalamatia City! and verify the ruins near Shirvan and then go to Eden again for completion.

Just awaiting the signal from Paradise! to confirm the symbol.

You know at the end of the day, I just Praise God, the Father of all things in his beautiful bounty and all his blessings!

And now we are really looking into the heavens or in the skies, awaiting for the Magnetar signal or sign of confirmation!

Another image with speculation

With links
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/magnetarJan3a.htm

actually this is so good here is the search.

Look where this Magnetar led us to??

PAPER 57 - THE ORIGIN OF URANTIA,
  • line 187: Then began the administrative recognition of the small and insignificant sphere which was destined to be the planet whereon Michael would subsequently engage in the stupendous undertaking of mortal bestowal, would participate in those experiences which have since caused Urantia to become locally known as the "world of the cross."

and look at this regarding Adjudication and a new dispensation!!

PAPER 20 - THE PARADISE SONS OF GOD,
  • line 121: When the bestowal Sons, Creator or Magisterial, enter the portals of death, they reappear on the third day. But you should not entertain the idea that they always meet with the tragic end encountered by the Creator Son who sojourned on your world nineteen hundred years ago. The extraordinary and unusually cruel experience through which Jesus of Nazareth passed has caused Urantia to become locally known as "the world of the cross." It is not necessary that such inhuman treatment be accorded a Son of God, and the vast majority of planets have afforded them a more considerate reception, allowing them to finish their mortal careers, terminate the age, adjudicate the sleeping survivors, and inaugurate a new dispensation, without imposing a violent death. A bestowal Son must encounter death, must pass through the whole of the actual experience of mortals of the realms, but it is not a requirement of the divine plan that this death be either violent or unusual.

PAPER 188 - THE TIME OF THE TOMB,
  • line 86 effective approach to an otherwise offended and unforgiving God; even though wrath :           Although Jesus did not die this death on the cross to atone for the racial guilt of mortal man nor to provide some sort ofthe Son of Man did not offer himself as a sacrifice to appease theof God and to open the way for sinful man to obtain salvation; notwithstanding that these ideas of atonement and propitiation are erroneous, nonetheless, there are significances attached to this death of Jesus on the cross which should not be overlooked. It is a fact that Urantia has become known among other neighboring inhabited planets as the "World of the Cross."

PAPER 119 - THE BESTOWALS OF CHRIST MICHAEL,
  • line 155 ten million inhabited worlds, ascending spirits, a morontia progressor, a Son mortal flesh, and : Urantia is the sentimental shrine of all Nebadon, the chief ofthe mortal home of Christ Michael, sovereign of all Nebadon, a Melchizedek minister to the realms, a system savior, an Adamic redeemer, a seraphic fellow, an associate ofof Man in the likeness ofthe Planetary Prince of Urantia. And your record tells the truth when it says that this same Jesus has promised some time to return to the world of his terminal bestowal, the World of the Cross.
That is HUGE and look at the symbol the central intersect made  WOW!  The symbol of the cross, to the World of the Cross  Surely that is a sign!!

How intergalactic interplanetary is this!!!

Ok so This Magnetar appeared on the 22nd Jan 09 less 40 days,  you have Dec 14th 08.

Its 14th,  2 Sevens, Sevens  interesting! and a birthday to!  Remember 14th day and night is mentioned twice by Paul!

By the way I play these worship songs because its from where I come from, part of my heritage, thats all I know.  However with some of the thoughts in the lyrics I have different thoughts in the doctrine but never the less the music gives me comfort and great happiness.
http://www.dalamatiacity.com/kPlaylist/ChristianPlaylist.m3u

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/flashPic/flashPic.html

Here are the coordinates of  SGR J1550-5418 -- Pulsar327.2370 -00.1316
ad up the numbers

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 30-Jan-2009 at 04:05
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2009 at 17:47
Originally posted by sevens

Thanks Cyrus

The image of the forest in Zavarom, the "Valley of Heaven" is very beautiful.  A Heaven on Earth.

I was wondering do you know what "ShirVan" means?

Here is images I did on some anomalies at the Van High land Capital

and with active links

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/VansCircles.htm

thanks
Sevens
That is in the north of Tabarian: http://www.traveljournals.net/explore/iran/map/m4350283/tabarian.html of course I believe Zavarom could be a more probable place especially becuase you called it "a narrow and ancient fertile belt".

Some say Shirvan relates the name of the Great Persian king Anushirvan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khosrau_I
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2009 at 19:32
Hi Cyrus, thanks for the post

It really could be in a number of places, the whole valley was home to a high level civilization.  I'm sure are anomalies located throughout this great Valley.

Actually the whole valley is like one big anomaly as 4 major civilizations emanated out of this place.  Was it in Anushirvan or ShirVan where the Great Koros was born?  I think it was Zoroaster who accompanied the great Koros in the battle field.

That valley including Shirvan and Zavarom are the most fascinating places steeped in mystery.  I'm not sure whether the people who currently live in ShirVan realize how big this is for area.

Well for me its big news for Shirvan and the valley.  Its just incredible that the world was affected by those in that small narrow fertile belt who came out of there.

I also have genetic evidence that Adamson/Ratta came out of that area 37,000 years ago throughout the whole central Asian area through their progeny on through to Europe.  The evidence proves an up step of man in the increase of his Adelle capacity in the brain and its on the record proven.  Its means smarter with a same sized brain.  It also proves that man was up stepped in the rarest way infused by better genes.  Remember, Adamson's was the first Son of Adam and Ratta was the last of the progeny of the original Sons of God, there progeny up stepped the humans in the area.

by the way the 11,10,11 calculation, focusing on the 11:11 is a marker for the invisible Iranian heroes of the ages who are progeny of the original Arattian empire. who are helping us in the Kingdom of Heaven.  The 10 signifies the decimal signature of our planet.  There are no species like us in the whole universe we are unique but affected by rebellion which I believe is coming to a rapid close or shutdown.  Its interesting that by adding the coordinates of the latest Magnetar calculates this range of numbers and to me it represents the support of the Kingdom of Heaven of the invisibles that Zoroaster speaks of.  The broadcasters of these broadcast circuits communicate in symbols that are in symbolism.  Symbolism we understand.  The Metaphor I see is the Angels Side by Side with Man...working together as a unit! Infers guidance and protection.

I believe another Magnetar event will occur with another pattern of symbolism for us to interpret which will be related to current events.  Even in far reaching places like where these Magnetars come from they know precisely whats happening here on this planet and in synchronicity to events.

Anyway it was good to hear from you Cyrus my friend and fellow discoverer.  Like the Persian Prince who released the captives.  All in type and reflection! in these times! from the smallest little Sevenfold outpost, the smallest but the greatest of them all! ahahahahaha!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 31-Jan-2009 at 20:44
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2009 at 20:48
Conjecture

Regarding the Magnetars!

Its is quite possible that over time other Magnetars will show themselves from the same area.  As they directionalise light towards us I believe the locations will match the symbolism found in this journey thus confirming this journey!  In the interpretation of the last Magnetar a very big symbol was found at the intersect location of Delphinus which was recognized for the exact same symbol "recognized" in the very early times after 2000 years ago, in that exact area.  I never knew this until of this realization of this Magnetar and when I research the constellations of which the line intersected.   It led me to many other discoveries and realizations.

That will be the confirmation of this journey from Heaven.  The eventual Magnetar Symbol pattern could match those of the first Magnetar Sevenfold Stargate and its surrounding spheres as written about and matched with "Light without Heat"

Its a wait and see situation.

Stargate Sevenfold Houston..... roger! ahahahah this is funny and grand at the same time!  Just being led like a child.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 31-Jan-2009 at 21:07
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2009 at 22:15
I was thinking, Zoroaster rode with the great Koros who was born in ShirVan and ShirVan being linked and focused upon in this Sevenfold journey finds connection with Zoroaster and his truth of the Sevenfold through the Great Korus birth place connection in ShirVan.

Therefore in this Sevenfold journey to the ancient places in Iran from out of ShirVan, The Great Koros and Zoroaster ride again, together, united as friends never divided in the great Sevenfold journey of truth in the end times.

A thought!

Praise the Lord!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 01-Feb-2009 at 05:05
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2009 at 21:03
My brother Cyrus and friend!

Looks like there has been some big movement in Paradise that will enable the physical side of this project.

A project that will involve all the people of the whole area of the Persian Gulf in a great expedition and discovery of truth.  The first city ever on this planet, the city that was built by the Sons of God before rebellion.

The Ahura Mazda is faithful and truly good and who helps the faith Sons manifest this great experience and journey that will be the test of things and bring many benefits for all in the world and it will come out of Iran to the world in truth and demonstration and in righteousness.

I praise The Father in Paradise and the Kingdom of Heaven for his support in all through the tribulations but has kept us strong in his truth as I lived it and we ventured forth in faith hand in hand with the Lord of all.  He blesses us with his true goodness and bounty of truth.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 02-Feb-2009 at 21:33
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2009 at 04:22
This is from another post on a Christian site.

I thought this could be interesting for here I been researching the Quran code of nineteen to see if I could find other common numbers.

I found one and followed that to see where it would lead to and to see if there is a clue there. I was led to chapter 43. A surah revealed by non other than by Ibn Abbes.

Here is a fragment that I believe has strong metaphor to this specific journey.

"43.68":    O My servants! there is no fear for you this day, nor shall you grieve.
"43.69":    Those who believed in Our communications and were submissive:
"43.70":    Enter the garden, you and your wives; you shall be made happy.
"43.71":    There shall be sent round to them golden bowls and drinking-cups and therein shall be what their souls yearn after and (wherein) the eyes shall delight, and you shall abide therein.
"43.72":    And this is the garden which you are given as an inheritance on account of what you did.
"43.73":    For you therein are many fruits of which you shall eat.
"43.74":    Surely the guilty shall abide in the chastisement of hell.

further down the Surah is speaks of Judgment and I feel the Garden in this journey is related.

I also believe the truth of the End Times is spread throughout all the books of the One God religion so when the time comes we can bring all the relevant fragment to a oneness in truth and demonstration from each other book that does led somewhere.

In the above is the Garden of refuge from Judgment and that's we have today, literally about Eden and the Dalamatia City. Its the Metaphor of judgment but in the physical.

Anyway its people choice but this what I'm finding.

"43.69":    Those who believed in Our communications and were submissive:

and what communications would that be today?? in this time in this journey??  Looking up in the Heavens.  Hint Hint Hint Magnetar!!!!  with a book of revelation blended with all the other books and a demonstration to the lost cities to prove? Communications?

and

"43.70":   Enter the garden, you and your wives; you shall be made happy.

What Garden would that be?

this Garden is all about inheritance, like we have today.

"43.72":    And this is the garden which you are given as an inheritance on account of what you did.

And have you noticed a steady decline in suicide terrorism? Because somehow the truth is getting out whether people like it or not.

"43.85":    And blessed is He Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, and with Him is the knowledge of the hour, and to Him shall you be brought back.

"43.86":    And those whom they call upon besides Him have no authority for intercession, but he who bears witness of the truth and they know (him).

No different to the ideals of Christianity in this case, it is consistent in the thought of Christianity on the last posted fragments.

Even the Essene record of the Sevenfold Sermon by Jesus speaks about entering the Garden a place of safety.

Thou shalt travel the Seven Paths
Of the Infinite Garden
and
The paths are seven
Through the Infinite Garden

and more

extract
book of Adam and Eve
10:7-9 When Adam and Eve heard these words from God, they cried a bitter cry; and Adam entreated God to let him return into the garden, and look at it a second time. 8 But God said to Adam, "I have made you a promise; when that promise is fulfilled,I will bring you back into the garden , you and your righteous descendants." 9 And God ceased to commune with Adam.

extract
book of Adam and Eve
14:2 But God the Lord said to Adam, "Indeed I say to you, this darkness will pass from you, every day I have determined for you, until the fulfillment of My covenant ; when I will save you and bring you back again into the garden, into the house of light you long for, in which there is no darkness*. I will bring you to it -- in the kingdom of heaven."

What Garden would that be today?

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 08-Feb-2009 at 09:01
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2009 at 03:43

The image below is the result of various calculations over the last 4 days.

I dont think I can do anymore on this triangulation.

Its a platform for the demonstration of truth based on past information and speculation to the short term future.

It could be right or it could wrong we shall see.

Here is the 50 day view at the apex's of the timeline of the Magnetars including the journey to the ancient places.

This is all to do with Space communication, the Kingdom of Paradise and the Magnetar broadcast circuits.

In the evolution of the image I blended Burach...Jeremiahs assistant, Jane Lead a 16th century Christian who write like me...on the run, The Bible and the Quran regarding its code 19 code.

Also the Arattian brothers of the ages, the invisible hero's helped me to.  You know, the ones Zoroaster speaks about that will lend a hand in the end times or times of change!   Without the help off my Arattian invisible brothers, all the books of religion of the prophets including the new Book and God, all this would not be possible.

With links
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/MagnetarBurach2.htm

I praise the Lord in Paradise with a whole heart for this beautiful gift and adventure!!!
Sevens

Edited by sevens - 11-Feb-2009 at 04:19
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2009 at 03:43

Here is an expansion of the Shabbes Sevenfold timeline in accordance to the adventures of Magnetar!

With links
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/MagnetarSabbath.htm

Sevens

sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2009 at 10:24

A further evolution

with links

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 13-Feb-2009 at 10:25
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2009 at 20:34
sevens, it is interesting to read this thread: Greek presence in Iran since 2nd millenium B.C.

You talked about "Dalamatia" and "Atlantis", I think you know Deylamites/Delymites, ancient people who lived beside the sea, whether in north of Persian gulf, modern Deylam -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deylam or in the south of Caspian sea: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dailam I had mentioned this page about them in that thread: http://www.tribwatch.com/delymite.htm Many things have been said about this word, it is said "Eylam/Elam" (mountain of the gods), an ancient civilization in the southwest Iran, could be from this word or Greek "Olymi/Olympos". >> "Zeus (i.e. Elamites, sons of Shem) was the main carrier of the Eden cult, explaining why he was from the Avvites (of Opis) = Eva, and why the Atamti, the possible founders of Edom = Adam, were Elamites." <<
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2009 at 11:16
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

sevens, it is interesting to read this thread: Greek presence in Iran since 2nd millenium B.C.

You talked about "Dalamatia" and "Atlantis", I think you know Deylamites/Delymites, ancient people who lived beside the sea, whether in north of Persian gulf, modern Deylam -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deylam or in the south of Caspian sea: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dailam I had mentioned this page about them in that thread: http://www.tribwatch.com/delymite.htm Many things have been said about this word, it is said "Eylam/Elam" (mountain of the gods), an ancient civilization in the southwest Iran, could be from this word or Greek "Olymi/Olympos". >> "Zeus (i.e. Elamites, sons of Shem) was the main carrier of the Eden cult, explaining why he was from the Avvites (of Opis) = Eva, and why the Atamti, the possible founders of Edom = Adam, were Elamites." <<

Hi Cyrus,

That is a remarkable find and just shows how the general name of very ancient places do perpetuate throughout the Eons of time.

Its interesting that is a people of that name and reflects the first place where the Sons of God taught man.

From what I understand when Dalamatia City rapidly subsided and destroyed by a tidal wave some of the Sons of God started a new civilisation near the headwaters and I think Jiroft is the last reflection of the this very ancient civilisation. 

However, another group went to Elam which was bigger then and started there own civilisation.  Eventually, all these tribes got together and built Dilmun in the North Eastern Iran.  The tower of Babel (1stAttempt) was constructed in there new Dilmun where another attempt was made in 10,000BC.

I suspect that Dilmun submerged due to subsidence and rising sea levels around the time of Noah's flood maybe earlier.

1stSusa, I calculated submerged 8,000 years during Noah's flood, a local event. 

The inhabitants then re located to current second Susa. 

From about 25,000 years ago the Nodites and the Adamites to the North amalgamated and formed the Andite race who are known for colossal works and who migrated to the world.

Dilmun was built upon the design of Dalamatia City and also perpetuated its grandeur of the home of the Sons of God.

Here is a find from 1st Susa which I believe perpetuate Dilmun and Babel and ultimately Dalamatia City in perpetuation.

Here is a close up view of Babel in Old Dilmun.

Here is another view from and distance

Further to the North I believe they built crops and had a wall constructed which breached during the floods.

I believe that this is the site of first Susa before the flood destroyed it.

Here is some calculation.
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/susa/FirstSusa.htm
All the best
Sevens

Edited by sevens - 14-Feb-2009 at 11:19
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>