Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kingdom of Paradise!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Kingdom of Paradise!!
    Posted: 17-Jan-2009 at 21:56
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

A third Hadith recorded by al-Tirmizi , Ibn Majah , Ahmad , al-Hakim and Abu Ya'lah reads:
"al-Dajjal (Anti-Christ) will come out from a land called Khurasan and he will be followed by some nations whose people's faces are like a shield due to being round, large and thick, because of the several layers of leather that cover shield.
Allah knows best.

Don't mistake! Wink 

Based on my studies on Shia doctrine, I dare to claim that Shias, mostly of Iranian descent, firmly believe that followers of Dajjal who will fight against Mahdi are Mongoloid bloodthirsty ogres. The part of your post I highlighted just can be a description of Mongoloid feratures (round, large, thick faces with several layers of leather). In another source, we read that:

Before war is fought and won against the Turks (Agog and Magog) with small eyes, red cheeks whose faces are of hardened skin like shields, the Day of Judgment will tarry.
Bukhari K. Cihad, Muslim K. Fian

Also we know that Iranians think of Khurasan as the first land that was ravaged by the Turko-Mongolian hordes and if we take into account the fact that according to Shia sources, Yagog and Magog are Turks, we easily can perceive what's behind this obession with Khurasan as the resting place of Dajjal.

Regards

http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 06:00
Hello

I arrived back last night and have been thinking about the posts

I was intrigued by this link posted by Cyrus.

http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/al-mahdi.html

I was fascinated by the this fragment

This hadith seem to say that al-Mahdi's father will also have the same name as Muhammad's father (i.e., Abdullah). If so, then al-Mahdi's name should be Muhammad ibn Abdullah. However, some Muslims dispute the authenticity of these hadiths. Shi`ites believed that his name is Muhammad ibn Hasan. There are also other hadiths that give the name of al-Mahdi's mother to be the same as Muhammad's mother (i.e., Amina).

I was wondering can the name Abbes or Abbas relate to Abdullah?

My mother name is Ina and she is an Abbes.  Could that possibly relate to Amina??

Most fascinating, exploring and wondering!

Just looking at all possibilities leaving no stone unturned.  All Im doing is seeing if this journey is related to Muslim Prophecy in name or in reflection in the name.

Digging a little further

Ina is related to Amina

http://www.babiesonline.com/babynames/index.asp?name=Ina

Amina Female Arabic Trustworthy.
Aminah Female Arabic Trustworthy.

And here is an Abbes
found in thr Quran and he has a warning which is no different to now, in this day.

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "I recommend that you divide (this garden) amongst your relatives." Abu Talha said, "O Allah's Apostle! I will do the same." So Abu Talha divided it among his relatives and cousins.

Ibn 'Abbes said, "When the Qur'anic Verse:

"Warn your nearest kinsmen." (26.214)

Was revealed, the Prophet started calling the various big families of Quraish, "O Bani Fihr! O Bani Adi!".

Abu Huraira said, "When the Verse: "Warn your nearest kinsmen" was revealed, the Prophet said (in a loud voice), "O people of Quraish!"

Could this have metaphor to all the Gardens of the past where the tree of life existed including the long narrow valley in the highlands in Khorsan near Shirvan? "I recommend that you divide (this garden) amongst your relatives."

The Gardens of the Tree of Life in Past Epochs would be the ultimate interpretation and the Quran advises us to divided the truth of the Garden and  "to Share it!"

There is also a warning attached which I believe leads to Judgment day!

"Warn your nearest kinsmen" was revealed,

Its consistent to the overall message of this journey!

and I was intrigued by this verse

Then, Hudhayfah asked: 'O Messenger of Allah, how shall we know him?' He replied: "He is a man from my children, he looks like the men from the children of Israel, (quoted by Shaykh Abdullah ben Sadek, late Grand Muhaddith of Morocco, "AL MAHDI, JESUS and DAJJAL [Moshaikh - the ANTI-CHRIST]", tr. Shaykh Ahmad Darwish)

Could it be that the Mahdi actually hails from the Jewish religious culture in his religious origins or even from a subset of the Jewish culture such as Christianity????

"He is a man from my children, he looks like the men from the children of Israel," 

"he looks like the men from the children of Israel,"  Like whose religious origins are from the Jewish religious culture and connected to Christianity in later religious culture.

This also makes the connection directly to Jesus who assists in the revealing of truth of the Al Mahdi.  The truth of the Mahdi would have to expand the truth we have already and would be harmonized in the demonstration of truth, discovery and realization.

The Army of the Mahdi is different to all armies of the world and religions.  It is an Army of truth without any death nor destruction upon mankind and it will be the only army worthy of raising the 3 circle emblem in Jerusalem in the demonstration of harmonized truth and in friendship with the other compelled Sons of Abraham.  This could be the only satisfactory outcome for Paradise in the End Times.

This army is guided by the truth of "Love for one another....all mankind in truth and action" that is the truth of Jesus guiding the Mahdi and the only truth that will be sustainable before, during and after Judgment.

Death and destruction comes from and is manipulated by the Last rebel of false Sophistries leading to the path of death!

Not only will an army or representatives of Khorason come to Jerusalem under the Ensign of the Melchizedek but all other groups of the same truth will congregate under the same banner.  The Melchizedek did bless Abraham including all his Sons including the Sons of Kedar and what Paradise requires is reconciliation amongst ALL the Brothers of Abraham and wants to build a new temple of the heart with new expanded information with an exploratory journey that can be demonstrated including new covenant for the future.

Here is a Urantia Book in Farsi it not completed yet as its only one man working on the job and its a Mammoth task.

http://www.starcomone.com.au/farsi/index.html

I had a look at the name MANSUR or Mansoor

Meaning: Its source is an Arabic expression meaning "One helped by God and is victorious."

Languages: This boy's name is used in Arabic.

Alternative Spellings: Mansoor

and Mansoor

Meaning: Its source is an Arabic expression meaning "One helped by God and is victorious."

Languages: This boy's name is used in Urdu.

and another link to Monsur

MANSUR

Usage: Arabic

Other Scripts: منصور (Arabic)

Means "victorious" in Arabic. Abu Jafar al-Mansur was a Muslim caliph and the founder of the city of Baghdad. Also, Mansur was a Mogul painter from India in the 17th century
I must say this journey to ancient cities of tree of life and beyond to Space has been one victory after another in the discovery and realization in following all the Seven Senses fully.

"One helped by God and is victorious."  absolutely 100%

Going through the link posted by Cyrus where I found this fascinating fragment

Muslims also tell us of an interesting bit of information about al-Mahdi:

I said, "O Messenger of Allah, praise and peace be upon him, I have never seen a Roman city like the city of Antioch and I have never seen more rain than it has." Whereupon the Messenger of Allah, praise and peace be upon him, said: "Yes, that is because the Torah, Staff of Moses, Tablets, and the Table of Solomon, the son of David are in its caves. There is not a single cloud that comes from any direction to it that does not pour its blessing in that valley. And the days and night will not pass until a man from my musked children live in it. His name is like my name and his father's name is like my father's name; his manners are like my manners. He will fill the world with fairness and justice just as it had been filled by harm and transgressions." Reported by Tamin Ad-Dari, in the reference of Ibn Hibban Ad-Du'fa.
(quoted by Shaykh Abdullah ben Sadek, late Grand Muhaddith of Morocco, "AL MAHDI, JESUS and DAJJAL [Moshaikh - the ANTI-CHRIST]", tr. Shaykh Ahmad Darwish)

I wonder if this is a reference to the Dead Sea Scrolls including its prophecies of the end time messenger.  This may point to the series of books included in the D.S.C. that the Mahdi studies and researches in finding out the truth of the matter and how it blends in with other prophecies of other religions regarding the End Times.

"Yes, that is because the Torah, Staff of Moses, Tablets, and the Table of Solomon, the son of David are in its caves."

"I have never seen more rain than it has" Rain usually refers to knowledge and truth in the Metaphor.

"There is not a single cloud that comes from any direction to it that does not pour its blessing in that valley"  In other words all the ancient cities points to the one  Valley, The Valley of Judgment.  Everything, despite its location is all related to the Tree of Life and its truth or knowledge.

His name is like my name and his father's name is like my father's name;
I wonder if the Fathers name is related to a number which is the same name of the Mahdi perhaps.  Seven!  Remembering in the Bible the Father actually name/numbers his last Servant.  Could it be Seven or Sevenfold.

"He will fill the world with fairness and justice just as it had been filled by harm and transgressions."  It seems we go through judgment and all the Rebels children are passed into judgment including the Last Rebel.  There will be a remnant who will pass successfully, the Children of Abraham, the ones who embrace by faith and love the New Covenant of today, of the future between the Father and Mankind.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 21-Jan-2009 at 22:23
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 08:16
Continuing from the above

This Confirmation of revealing something hidden which includes bringing out the truth of the hidden in the revealing and where it leads to, knowing exactly where we come from and to know where we are going in full entirety.  Blending and bringing out all the knowledge pertaining the Tree of Life.

Ka'b al-Ahbar says "He will be called 'Mahdi" because he will guide (yahdi) to something hidden and will bring out the Torah and Gospel from a town called Antioch." (Izzat and Arif, p. 40, as quoted by Joel Richardson, "Antichrist, Islam's Awaited Messiah", 2006)

and this about Antioch and Orontes River.

Ka'b al-Ahbar says "He will be called 'Mahdi" because he will guide (yahdi) to something hidden and will bring out the Torah and Gospel from a town called Antioch." (Izzat and Arif, p. 40, as quoted by Joel Richardson, "Antichrist, Islam's Awaited Messiah", 2006)

The city of Antioch is situated on the banks of the Orontes River.  Its interesting that the Orontes River is precisely the remnant of the Great River that flowed out of Garden of 1stEden 38,000 years ago.  1st Eden sunken 34,000 years ago when the Gibraltar Dam broke letting the Atlantis Sea in the Basin.

City of Antioch

The city of Antioch is situated on the banks of the Orontes River, near the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. The city itself was built by Seleucus Nicotor, "The Conqueror," a general of Alexander the Great, and one of his successors who divided the vast empire that Alexander and his generals had conquered.

After Alexander's death Seleucus acquired Syria for his share and founded Antioch as his capital in the year 300 bc. He named it in honour of his father Antiochus. From that time it became the metropolis of all Syria.

this was interesting

As-Suyuti mentioned in al-Hawi that the messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "he is called the Mahdi because he will guide the people to a mountain in Syria from which he will bring out the volumes of the Torah to refute the Jews. At the hands of the Mahdi the Ark of the Covenant will be brought forth from the Lake of Tiberias and taken and placed in Jerusalem." (Izzat and Arif, p. 16, as quoted by Joel Richardson, "Antichrist, Islam's Awaited Messiah", 2006)

It seems the Mahdi will argue his case using all the books of religion and it will be related to the hidden things and its significants related to Judgment in addition it is related to the New Covenant for the future.  The truth of this Ark will come to Jerusalem in truth, beauty and goodness.

Here is "Antioch" world search in the Urantia Book  that reveals much

http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=Antioch&submit=Submit

The Christian Church in Antioch before Paul

And then broke out the new and relentless persecutions by the Jews, so that the active teachers of the new religion about Jesus, which subsequently at Antioch was called Christianity, went forth to the ends of the empire proclaiming Jesus. In carrying this message, before the time of Paul the leadership was in Greek hands; and these first missionaries, as also the later ones, followed the path of Alexander's march of former days, going by way of Gaza and Tyre to Antioch and then over Asia Minor to Macedonia, then on to Rome and to the uttermost parts of the empire

http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/mfs/usr/local/www/data/papers?link=mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper194.html&file=/usr/local/www/data/papers/paper194.html&line=130#mfs

and here is another very interesting fragment that concerns Islam and Philadelphian Christianity.

Within a short time after the destruction of Jerusalem, Antioch became the headquarters of Pauline Christianity, while Philadelphia remained the center of the Abnerian kingdom of heaven. From Antioch the Pauline version of the teachings of Jesus and about Jesus spread to all the Western world; from Philadelphia the missionaries of the Abnerian version of the kingdom of heaven spread throughout Mesopotamia and Arabia until the later times when these uncompromising emissaries of the teachings of Jesus were overwhelmed by the sudden rise of Islam.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/mfs/usr/local/www/data/papers?link=mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper171.html&file=/usr/local/www/data/papers/paper171.html&line=50#mfs

This is why there is much commonalities between both religions and brotherhoods that should be explored and realized.  Now there is a new independent revelation written by the Father in Paradise to make these commonalities of truth between all religions.

A search on "Philadelphia" which has some very interesting insights and its connection to Jesus.  The same Jesus that will assist the Mahdi in the journey of hidden truth revealed.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=Philadelphia&submit=Submit

This conversation with David was interrupted by the arrival of a messenger from Philadelphia bringing word that Abner had heard of the plot to kill Jesus and asking if he should depart for Jerusalem. This runner hastened off for Philadelphia with this word for Abner: "Go on with your work. If I depart from you in the flesh, it is only that I may return in the spirit. I will not forsake you. I will be with you to the end."
I interpret that as personal message to Islam from Jesus which absorbed the message of Abner from Philadelphia.  I believe we are close to the end or great change.

and this one in metaphor that points to Jesus personal guidance through a new teacher.

After the eight apostles had finally gone to their tents, and while Peter, James, and John were standing by to receive the Master's orders, Jesus called to David Zebedee, "Send to me your most fleet and trustworthy messenger." When David brought to the Master one Jacob, once a runner on the overnight messenger service between Jerusalem and Bethsaida, Jesus, addressing him, said: "In all haste, go to Abner at Philadelphia and say: `The Master sends greetings of peace to you and says that the hour has come when he will be delivered into the hands of his enemies, who will put him to death, but that he will rise from the dead and appear to you shortly, before he goes to the Father, and that he will then give you guidance to the time when the new teacher shall come to live in your hearts.'" And when Jacob had rehearsed this message to the
The above was about the Holy Spirit as in Pentecost, however this same spirit is still guiding many people in the desires of Jesus and the Father throughout various good works throughout the planet.

The origins of the 70 found in Islam is directly related to the 70 mentioned in the Urantia Book of whom Jesus taught personally along with Abner of Philadelphia there leader.

5. THE CONGREGATION AT PHILADELPHIA

Jesus and the twelve were on their way to visit Abner and his associates, who were preaching and teaching in Philadelphia. Of all the cities of Perea, in Philadelphia the largest group of Jews and gentiles, rich and poor, learned and unlearned, embraced the teachings of the seventy, thereby entering into the kingdom of heaven. The synagogue of Philadelphia had never been subject to the supervision of the Sanhedrin at Jerusalem and therefore had never been closed to the teachings of Jesus and his associates. At this very time, Abner was teaching three times a day in the Philadelphia synagogue

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/mfs/usr/local/www/data/papers?link=mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper166.html&file=/usr/local/www/data/papers/paper166.html&line=108#mfs

and this which highlights the current division that still remains in religion today.

It was the apparent misfortune of Abner to be at variance with all of the leaders of the early Christian church. He fell out with Peter and James (Jesus' brother) over questions of administration and the jurisdiction of the Jerusalem church; he parted company with Paul over differences of philosophy and theology. Abner was more Babylonian than Hellenic in his philosophy, and he stubbornly resisted all attempts of Paul to remake the teachings of Jesus so as

Page 1832
to present less that was objectionable, first to the Jews, then to the Greco-Roman believers in the mysteries.

I believe Abner was right to stand his ground as we have shallow, Social Christianity as consequence compromised with the evolutionary religions of the past before the birth of Jesus, today!  A compromise to make it acceptable to the Pagan in the past 2000 years.

However in light of this, there should be a complete review today to build bridges and bring down division based on one harmonized truth using all commonalities between all religions.

A unification and completion.

and

Thus was Abner compelled to live a life of isolation. He was head of a church which was without standing at Jerusalem. He had dared to defy James the Lord's brother, who was subsequently supported by Peter. Such conduct effectively separated him from all his former associates. Then he dared to withstand Paul. Although he was wholly sympathetic with Paul in his mission to the gentiles, and though he supported him in his contentions with the church at Jerusalem, he bitterly opposed the version of Jesus' teachings which Paul elected to preach. In his last years Abner denounced Paul as the "clever corrupter of the life teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of the living God."  (Wow!!)

During the later years of Abner and for some time thereafter, the believers at Philadelphia held more strictly to the religion of Jesus, as he lived and taught, than any other group on earth.

Abner lived to be 89 years old, dying at Philadelphia on the 21st day of November, A.D. 74. And to the very end he was a faithful believer in, and teacher of, the gospel of the heavenly kingdom.

sevens

Edited by sevens - 21-Jan-2009 at 12:43
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 08:51
Here is an image of Vans Highland Capital in a straightline through RashVanLu, and MayVan ShirVan,

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/VansLine.jpg
With links
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/VansLine.htm

The Triangle of Truth
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/VansLine1.jpg

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 23-Jan-2009 at 00:41
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 10:30
At Antioch the Son of Man lived for over two months, working, observing, studying, visiting, ministering, and all the while learning how man lives, how he thinks, feels, and reacts to the environment of human existence. For three weeks of this period he worked as a tentmaker. He remained longer in Antioch than at any other place he visited on this trip. Ten years later, when the Apostle Paul was preaching in Antioch and heard his followers speak of the doctrines of the Damascus scribe, he little knew that his pupils had heard the voice, and listened to the teachings, of the Master himself.

http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/mfs/usr/local/www/data/papers?link=mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper134.html&file=/usr/local/www/data/papers/paper134.html&line=151#mfs

and what came out of Antioch and who was there before Paul laying the foundation with the Greeks before Paul came  Jesus!  Jesus or the tent maker from Antioch saw the future and pre-prepared a foundation amongst the people.

again''Ka'b al-Ahbar says "He will be called 'Mahdi" because he will guide (yahdi) to something hidden and will bring out the Torah and Gospel from a town called Antioch."
where there was great rain or truth.

And Jesus in preparing the way

Many were the times in the years so soon to follow that Peter, Paul, and the other Christian teachers in Rome heard about this scribe of Damascus who had preceded them, and who had so obviously (and as they supposed unwittingly) prepared the way for their coming with the new gospel. Though Paul never really surmised the identity of this scribe of Damascus, he did, a short time before his death, because of the similarity of personal descriptions, reach the conclusion that the "tentmaker of Antioch" was also the "scribe of Damascus." On one occasion, while preaching in Rome, Simon Peter, on listening to a description of the Damascus scribe, surmised that this individual might have been Jesus but quickly dismissed the idea, knowing full well (so he thought) that the Master had never been in Rome
http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/mfs/usr/local/www/data/papers?link=mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper132.html&file=/usr/local/www/data/papers/paper132.html&line=40#mfs

same link

Mardus was the acknowledged leader of the Cynics of Rome, and he became a great friend of the scribe of Damascus. Day after day he conversed with Jesus, and night upon night he listened to his supernal teaching. Among the more important discussions with Mardus was the one designed to answer this sincere Cynic's question about good and evil. In substance, and in twentieth-century phraseology, Jesus said:

and this

Through all their experiences, neither Stephen nor the thirty chosen ones ever realized that they had once talked with the man whose name became the subject of their religious teaching. Jesus' work in behalf of the original thirty-two was entirely personal. In his labors for these individuals the scribe of Damascus never met more than three of them at one time, seldom more than two, while most often he taught them singly. And he could do this great work of religious training because these men and women were not tradition bound; they were not victims of a settled preconception as to all future religious developments.

and this remarkable discovery

When preparing to leave Rome, Jesus said good-bye to none of his friends. The scribe of Damascus appeared in Rome without announcement and disappeared in like manner. It was a full year before those who knew and loved him gave up hope of seeing him again. Before the end of the second year small groups of those who had known him found themselves drawn together by their common interest in his teachings and through mutual memory of their good times with him. And these small groups of Stoics, Cynics, and mystery cultists continued to hold these irregular and informal meetings right up to the time of the appearance in Rome of the first preachers of the Christian religion.

and this concerning judgment of the individual

One day while resting at lunch, about halfway to Tarentum, Ganid asked Jesus a direct question as to what he thought of India's caste system. Said Jesus: "Though human beings differ in many ways, the one from another, before God and in the spiritual world all mortals stand on an equal footing. There are only two groups of mortals in the eyes of God: those who desire to do his will and those who do not. As the universe looks upon an inhabited world, it likewise discerns two great classes: those who know God and those who do not. Those who cannot know God are reckoned among the animals of any given realm. Mankind can appropriately be divided into many classes in accordance with differing qualifications, as they may be viewed physically, mentally, socially, vocationally, or morally, but as these different classes of mortals appear before the judgment bar of God, they stand on an equal footing; God is truly no respecter of persons. Although you cannot escape the recognition of differential human abilities and endowments in matters intellectual, social, and moral, you should make no such distinctions in the spiritual brotherhood of men when assembled for worship in the presence of God."
But remember the template of the New World Planetary Government of Mankind was set down by Jesus in Lake Urmia in Iran in preparation of the new world to come.

And it was, and is, ever thus. That which the enlightened and reflective human imagination of spiritual teaching and leading wholeheartedly and unselfishly wants to do and be, becomes measurably creative in accordance with the degree of mortal dedication to the divine doing of the Father's will. When man goes in partnership with God, great things may, and do, happen.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Jan-2009 at 22:47
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 11:49
Originally posted by sevens

Could it be that the Mahdi actually hails from the Jewish religious culture in his religious origins or even from a subset of the Jewish culture as Christianity????

"He is a man from my children, he looks like the men from the children of Israel," 

"he looks like the men from the children of Israel,"  Like whose religious origins are from the Jewish religious culture and connected to Christianity in later religious culture.

This also makes the connection directly to Jesus who assists in the revealing of truth of the Al Mahdi.  The truth of the Mahdi would have to expand the truth we have already and would be harmonized in the demonstration of truth, discovery and realization.

The Army of the Mahdi is different to all armies of the world and religions.  It is an Army of truth without any death nor destruction upon mankind and it will be the only army worthy of raising the 3 circle emblem in Jerusalem in the demonstration of harmonized truth and in friendship with the other compelled Sons of Abraham.  This could be the only satisfactory outcome for Paradise in the End Times.

This army is guided by the truth of "Love for one another....all mankind in truth and action" that is the truth of Jesus guiding the Mahdi and the only truth that will be sustainable before, during and after Judgment.

actaully the savoiur that comes back to save the day is pretty widespread, Iranians had one before Islam, so a part from some later influences the concept would easily be pre-islamic Zoroastrian and goes back further into something even older and shared.

"In the end time it is a different matter altogether, because then evil will be at it's lowest ebb. At this time, when the world is ready and waiting for the last of the Saviours, a virgin named Gobak-abu will conceive the third and final son of Zarathushtra. At the age of fifteen, she will become pregnant after drinking of the water of Lake Kans in Iran. She shall give birth, in the realm of Khvaniras to the most glorious ASTVAT- ERETA (Soshyos) - his very name signalling that he is the final Saviour to come: for it means `He who will establish ERETA, righteousness on this earth'!

"At the age of thirty, Soshyos will be awarded the Final Relevation from Ahura Mazda - the same pristine message that had been given to Zarathushtra millenia ago, in all it's entirety, will be revealed to him. All the works (NASKS) of our religion that had been lost in the Iron age will come back at a stroke.

"He will make the sun then stand still in the noon-day position (Rapithvanem) for THIRTY days and nights, proclaiming his divine mandate to the people of the world. He has tremendous supernatural power - so much so that man's evil nature itself will be eradicated. He will then cause the Resurrection to happen.

"His body would be as glorious as the Sun - men will recognize Him as the Final Saviour instantly. He will live on spiritual food alone, with an aura of Kingly Glory around him.

"It is said that he looks around with the power of six eyes - it is he who forsees the final destruction of the evil spirit. He is the greatest World-Renovator of all, come to resurrect the dead to life - and to bring about the final Perfection of the world.

"The spiritual beings, the YAZATAS (worshipful ones) will influence mankind to co-operate with Soshyos in the great task of routing the evil Druj: this will be accomplished in fifty-seven years in all. Soshyos will also be helped by immortal Aryans who have lived in their bodies down the ages. These secret benefactors of mankinds will number more than a thousand, and they include Peshotan, Ashavazd, Tus, Giv, Aghrerath, Urvatadnar, Narsih and others. Peshotan (Chitra-mahan) will come with a hundred and fifty disciples, to help Soshyos. Kaikhushru, the great Aryan King will rise from the dead himself, to assist Soshyos in the task of raising the dead. And, there will also be fifteen men and fifteen women living in the world in those days who will come forward to help Soshyos.

"The monstrous Azi-Dahak (Zohak) will at that time break free of his chains on Mount Demavand, and come out into the world and go on a murderous rampage. The Great Ahura Mazda then shall command the Yazatas Sarosh and Neryosangh to raise the body of the great hero, Kersasp from the dead. The hero would rise up, arm himself and confront Zohak - defeating him and this time destroying the man-monster for ever.

"Soshyos will have six special deputies at that time: Roshn- chashm, Khur-chashm, Fradat-gadman, Varedat-gadman, Kamak- vakhshishn, and Kamak-sud, and he along with those special deputies will divide the great work among them - working one each in each of the seven zones. Wonderously, they will communicate with one another even if they be thousands of miles apart - by reading each other's thoughts with a spiritual sixth sense.

"This glorious work of Soshyos and the deputies will last for fifty-seven years, of which fifty years will pass in the seventh zone Khvaniras - where Zarathushtra Himself taught, and where Soshyos will now base His work. In those fifty-seven years, all evil will pass away - man will abandon evil and practise true righteousness. The Aryan religion of Mazda-Yasna will indeed be practised to its fullest extent. Disease, suffering and death will be no more present on the earth - as on the earth of yore. The earth will now be as perfect as it was when first created."

http://tenets.zoroastrianism.com/three33.html

same can be found in Hunduism, pagan Greek and so on. The king that is dead and will come back when the world needs him most is another form of the story IIRC even  king arthur has something like that weaved in
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 12:47
I think Zoroastrian  is very much part of this whole thing since all the religions are influenced by the foundations of Zorostarism.

There is much good to say for Zorostarism and it truth for today.

Could this be related to the unified Ahura Mazda of today.

this will be accomplished in fifty-seven years in all. Soshyos will also be helped by immortal Aryans who have lived in their bodies down the ages

Part of the Ahura Mazda have direct links born to Adamson and Ratta as invisible immortal Ayrans beings who are unified since 2000 years and work for the service of man today in Government of Mankind.

and

These secret benefactors of mankinds will number more than a thousand, and they include Peshotan, Ashavazd, Tus, Giv, Aghrerath, Urvatadnar, Narsih and others. Peshotan (Chitra-mahan) will come with a hundred and fifty disciples, to help Soshyos
http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper77.html#8.%20THE%20UNITED%20MIDWAYERS

The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things." These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

Many of the more literal phenomena ascribed to angels have been performed by the secondary midway creatures. When the early teachers of the gospel of Jesus were thrown into prison by the ignorant religious leaders of that day, an actual "angel of the Lord" "by night opened the prison doors and brought them forth." But in the case of Peter's deliverance after the killing of James by Herod's order, it was a secondary midwayer who performed the work ascribed to an angel.

and the origins of the Secondary Midwayers, the Ahura Mazda.  Some where loyal and some not but in our day they are united.

Fragment

6. THE SECONDARY MIDWAYERS

While the primary midwayers had a well-nigh superhuman origin, the secondary order are the offspring of the pure Adamic stock united with a humanized descendant of ancestors common to the parentage of the senior corps.

Among the children of Adamson there were just sixteen of the peculiar progenitors of the secondary midwayers. These unique children were equally divided as regards sex, and each couple was capable of producing a secondary midwayer every seventy days by a combined technique of sex and nonsex liaison. And such a phenomenon was never possible on earth before that time, nor has it ever occurred since.

These sixteen children lived and died (except for their peculiarities) as mortals of the realm, but their electrically energized offspring live on and on, not being subject to the limitations of mortal flesh.

Each of the eight couples eventually produced 248 midwayers, and thus did the original secondary corps--1,984 in number--come into existence. There are eight subgroups of secondary midwayers. They are designated as a-b-c the first, second, third, and so on. And then there are d-e-f the first, second, and so on.

After the default of Adam the primary midwayers returned to the service of the Melchizedek receivers, while the secondary group were attached to the Adamson center until his death. Thirty-three of these secondary midwayers, the

Page 863
chiefs of their organization at the death of Adamson, endeavored to swing the whole order over to the service of the Melchizedeks, thus effecting a liaison with the primary corps. But failing to accomplish this, they deserted their companions and went over in a body to the service of the planetary receivers.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper77.html#6.%20THE%20SECONDARY%20MIDWAYERS

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 21-Jan-2009 at 13:03
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 13:08
Information about the Ahura Mazda from the UB

PAPER 98 - THE MELCHIZEDEK TEACHINGS IN THE OCCIDENT, Oct 19 2000
  • The Mithraic cult portrayed a militant god taking origin in a great rock, engaging in valiant exploits, and causing water to gush forth from a rock struck with his arrows. There was a flood from which one man escaped in a specially built boat and a last supper which Mithras celebrated with the sun-god before he ascended into the heavens. This sun-god, or Sol Invictus, was a degeneration of the Ahura-Mazda deity concept of Zoroastrianism. Mithras was conceived as the surviving champion of the sun-god in his struggle with the god of darkness. And in recognition of his slaying the mythical sacred bull, Mithras was made immortal, being exalted to the station of intercessor for the human race among the gods on high.

PAPER 95 - THE MELCHIZEDEK TEACHINGS IN THE LEVANT, Oct 19 2000
  •  This founder of a new religion was a virile and adventurous youth, who, on his first pilgrimage to Ur in Mesopotamia, had learned of the traditions of the Caligastia and the Lucifer rebellion--along with many other traditions--all of which had made a strong appeal to his religious nature. Accordingly, as the result of a dream while in Ur, he settled upon a program of returning to his northern home to undertake the remodeling of the religion of his people. He had imbibed the Hebraic idea of a God of justice, the Mosaic concept of divinity. The idea of a supreme God was clear in his mind, and he set down all other gods as devils, consigned them to the ranks of the demons of which he had heard in Mesopotamia. He had learned of the story of the Seven Master Spirits as the tradition lingered in Ur, and, accordingly, he created a galaxy of seven supreme gods with Ahura-Mazda at its head. These subordinate gods he associated with the idealization of Right Law, Good Thought, Noble Government, Holy Character, Health, and Immortality.
http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=Mazda

In actual fact the United Secondary Midwayers are the Immortal Aryans or Iranians and it was at their request that the Urantia Book comes to pass on this planet and the Ancients of Days responded.

The Secondary Immortal Iranians/Aryans are the direct progeny of Adamson and Ratta and are directly connected to the leadership of the mythical Kingdom of Aratta.

In fact these immortal and invisible Iranians/Aryans of old are in fact helping the world cause for the Planetary Government of Mankind in this planet.

Right now as we speak!

The rebel secondary Midways as spoken about in the books in the Avesta are in actual fact interned from 2000 years ago at Pentecost.

Imagine there are alive immortal Iranians walking in the midst of us promoting the cause of truth for today.  Literally!

and here is an extra on the search of "Ahura"

Not even in China or Rome did the Melchizedek teachings fail more completely than in this desert region so very near Salem itself. Long after the majority of the peoples of the Orient and Occident had become respectively Buddhist and Christian, the desert of Arabia continued as it had for thousands of years. Each tribe worshiped its olden fetish, and many individual families had their own household gods. Long the struggle continued between Babylonian Ishtar, Hebrew Yahweh, Iranian Ahura, and Christian Father of the Lord Jesus Christ. Never was one concept able fully to displace the others
The Primary Midwayers, the higher and united associates of the Secondary Midwayers are the derived from Dalamatia City, the first City, submerged in the Persian Gulf.

Yet another group of high beings(Sons of God) that derive close to Iran, off shore and submerged in our day.   You could say they are the Sons of God who hail from the Sea, from there submerged city,  Dalamatia!

Praise the Father!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 21-Jan-2009 at 23:57
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 13:37
"Soshyos will have six special deputies at that time: Roshn- chashm, Khur-chashm, Fradat-gadman, Varedat-gadman, Kamak- vakhshishn, and Kamak-sud, and he along with those special deputies will divide the great work among them - working one each in each of the seven zones. Wonderously, they will communicate with one another even if they be thousands of miles apart - by reading each other's thoughts with a spiritual sixth sense.

Is the above somehow connected to the internet and the current mode of communication of today, thousands of miles in no time throughout the world in all the Seven continents.  wondrously!

I'm wondering is this journey the Seventh Stage

"This glorious work of Soshyos and the deputies will last for fifty-seven years, of which fifty years will pass in the seventh zone Khvaniras - where Zarathushtra Himself taught, and where Soshyos will now base His work. In those fifty-seven years, all evil will pass away - man will abandon evil and practise true righteousness. The Aryan religion of Mazda-Yasna will indeed be practised to its fullest extent.

and this

"At the age of thirty, Soshyos will be awarded the Final Relevation from Ahura Mazda - the same pristine message that had been given to Zarathushtra millenia ago, in all it's entirety, will be revealed to him. All the works (NASKS) of our religion that had been lost in the Iron age will come back at a stroke.
As it is written in a stroke of the pen.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Jan-2009 at 23:44
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2009 at 22:53
I just want to say that the Ahura Mazda love the Iranian people very much and all mankind and wishes to work with man and his religion to realize a greater truth for the new world to come.

The Ahura Mazda are Iranian and are very close to the Iranian people they are actually the invisibles, the invisible Iranian brothers of the ages.  Why even a Iranian brother discovered and verified 1stEden for us all and the invisibles helped in the project.

There was a great reason for why Jesus unveiled his thoughts for the future of the Government of Mankind in Lake Urmia, Iran because Jesus knew that the Iranian people will be instrumental in this great revealing of the truth.  The only deal is that the Ahura Mazda desires that all man become friends as being the only way to vanquish the last rebel and his sophistries of division.

It is the only way to vanquish the last rebel by making friends and learning to love each other in the spirit of the Father of love and goodness.

In light of world politics, I think that the stage is set for a new beginning between the people of Iran and the USA and including the rest of the world.

I have great faith in the operations of the Ahura Mazda and I think Obama was placed in leadership for a purpose.  I just get a good feeling about Obama and the people of Iran.  I reckon Obama could be the great white hope in coming to a reconciliation with Iran where both cultures become good friends in truth.

I think Obama is wide and deep enough to understand what is going on with regard to the spiritual levels and I think the Government of Iran has the capacity to see this from this construct of the End Times.

From my heart, all these ancient places are all physical gifts from the Sevenfold mission of whom I represent for the people for Iran given freely.  The only condition is that everyone of all religions and countries has to make and be friends and work together in building a new future which involves the System Government.

The USA and Iran can be very much involved in this working together as friends and that is  something I desire to see.

This unity and working together will despoil the grievous plans and the false sophistries of the Last Rebel who will be executed upon the Justice broadcast that will emanate from the Judgment Seat of our System Capital headquarters.

I just praise the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven in all his glory and I thank the Ahura Mazda and Jesus in helping us come into to these realizations.

In fact both the USA and Iran can work together in a joint venture in realizing the truth through expeditions to the ancient places in the verification.  Now this would be all the Sons of Abraham and the Zoroastrian Sons working together to build the 3rd temple of the Heart where the Father is imbibed in the soul of man with truth, beauty and goodness shared with all man.  This is the true interpretation of the 3rd Temple its not building of stone but a building of the heart of man in love for one another thus vanquishing the Last Rebel.

This is a far better option than all this fear and talk about Nuclear weapons and war which should never be an option.

This construct would be the circuit breaker that will prevent another Nuclear war which is definitely an option.  Truth and peace could only come from exploration, discovery, verification and self realization.

The Father in Paradise is taking man on an almighty journey which involves all of the Universe and man working together as a team, in brotherhood and in love for one another.

Nuclear weapons and the use of them is an absolute abomination viewed by the Father in Paradise!

From Palestine some of the Melchizedek missionaries passed on through Mesopotamia and to the great Iranian plateau. For more than five hundred years the Salem teachers made headway in Iran, and the whole nation was swinging to the Melchizedek religion when a change of rulers precipitated a bitter persecution which practically ended the monotheistic teachings of the Salem cult. The doctrine of the Abrahamic covenant was virtually extinct in Persia when, in that great century of moral renaissance, the sixth before Christ, Zoroaster appeared to revive the smouldering embers of the Salem gospel.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Jan-2009 at 11:52
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2009 at 11:54
The Worldwide influence of Zoroaster

Zoroastrianism is the only Urantian creed that perpetuates the Dalamatian and Edenic teachings about the Seven Master Spirits. While failing to evolve the Trinity concept, it did in a certain way approach that of God the Sevenfold. Original Zoroastrianism was not a pure dualism; though the early teachings did picture evil as a time co-ordinate of goodness, it was definitely eternity-submerged in the ultimate reality of the good. Only in later times did the belief gain credence that good and evil contended on equal terms.

The Jewish traditions of heaven and hell and the doctrine of devils as recorded in the Hebrew scriptures, while founded on the lingering traditions of Lucifer and Caligastia, were principally derived from the Zoroastrians during the times when the Jews were under the political and cultural dominance of the Persians. Zoroaster, like the Egyptians, taught the "day of judgment," but he connected this event with the end of the world.

Even the religion which succeeded Zoroastrianism in Persia was markedly influenced by it. When the Iranian priests sought to overthrow the teachings of Zoroaster, they resurrected the ancient worship of Mithra. And Mithraism spread throughout the Levant and Mediterranean regions, being for some time a contemporary of both Judaism and Christianity. The teachings of Zoroaster thus came successively to impress three great religions:  Judaism and Christianity and, through them, Mohammedanism.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper95.html

Seven Master Spirits Search

http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=Seven+Master+Spirits&submit=Submit

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Jan-2009 at 12:05
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2009 at 13:02
Jesus confirms a day of judgment.

Its definitely in the cards and it will come.  Its written and confirmed by Jesus himself, he will do the judgment of Mankind.

line 125: Then, speaking to all the disciples, he said: "You have heard how many cities and villages have received the good news of the kingdom, and how my ministers and teachers have been received by both the Jew and the gentile. And blessed indeed are these communities which have elected to believe the gospel of the kingdom. But woe upon the light-rejecting inhabitants of Chorazin, Bethsaida-Julias, and Capernaum, the cities which did not well receive these messengers. I declare that, if the mighty works done in these places had been done in Tyre and Sidon, the people of these so-called heathen cities would have long since repented in sackcloth and ashes. It shall indeed be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment."

line 96: To another standing near by who asked Jesus how the wealthy would stand in the day of judgment, he replied: "I have come to judge neither the rich nor the poor, but the lives men live will sit in judgment on all. Whatever else may concern the wealthy in the judgment, at least three questions must be answered by all who acquire great wealth, and these questions are:

" 1. How much wealth did you accumulate?

"2. How did you get this wealth?

"3. How did you use your wealth?"

In other words how selfish where you???

Be very prepared and question yourself about the things that may be in deliberate willful error.

and

line 379: 2. Sleeping Survivors. All mortals of survival status, in the custody of personal guardians of destiny, pass through the portals of natural death and, on the third period, personalize on the mansion worlds. Those accredited beings who have, for any reason, been unable to attain that level of intelligence mastery and endowment of spirituality which would entitle them to personal guardians, cannot thus immediately and directly go to the mansion worlds. Such surviving souls must rest in unconscious sleep until the judgment day of a new epoch, a new dispensation, the coming of a Son of God to call the rolls of the age and adjudicate the realm, and this is the general practice throughout all Nebadon. It was said of Christ Michael that, when he ascended on high at the conclusion of his work on earth, "He led a great multitude of captives." And these captives were the sleeping survivors from the days of Adam to the day of the Master's resurrection on Urantia.

Judgment is on because Jesus my friend says so!!!!!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Jan-2009 at 13:05
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2009 at 22:09
I invite you to have a look at this series of threads concerning the state of condition of the Christian religion.

The following link is a Christian End Time forum I have attended for a while outpouring this truth so Christianity can meet the change successfully.

Christianity has to go through a thorough examination of itself and there is great room for correction in the Christian religion.  No one nor religion escapes the correction of the Judgment but error and compromise has to be highlighted for the benefit of man  in the beforehand of Judgment Day.  So the winnowing is not to harsh!!!

http://www.thendtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=950&p=52519#p52519

I feel the Urantia Book especially targets Christianity because of its espousing in its relationship with Jesus and therefore it must be corrected fully in there notions of error picked up along the way in the last 2000 years.

Jesus wants Christianity to go back to its basic roots in the message of Jesus.  To zero point and back again...A refining!  In truth, it is fore baden for the religion of Jesus to be involved in commerce and politics!!  and those are the things that have to be highlighted before judgment day because they don't see these things obviously!  Christianity must be solely devoted to the regeneration of Mankind in his soul and spirit in his day to day witness of his life in how he treats his brothers.  It has nothing to do with buildings,  churches, real estate, employment programs and social issues but it has all to do about personal religion and the personal relationship with man and the Father of Paradise.  Its out of the regeneration of the soul, from within man that extends itself to a fabulous society that leads us to the Utopia ages of light and life.

Also off course my religious roots began from Christianity and they are my brothers to and I love them very much and I want them to be successful.  Like I have met new brothers here from different religious culture and I very much want them to be successful to.  I want their religion to be in full flight in full truth in the verification and realization to in order to uplift all the brothers of all religions and the world with an harmonized and verified truth of unification.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Jan-2009 at 23:15
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2009 at 00:48
An update

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/VansLine.jpg
With Links
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/VansLine.htm

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 23-Jan-2009 at 00:49
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 01:18
In the following is an excerpt of Van on a word search on Van in the Urantia Book.  After the Destruction of Dalamatia City, the first city submerged of the coast of Iran.

Van and his associate migrated to the Western highlands of India and took refuge there.  This explains the many clues that are left behind in the Vedas of this once great Empire.  There also many clues in Iranian Myth and the legends of may cultures in the band of Van from Western India to Iran, Lake Van, Turkey to Kiev, Russia and beyond into Europe.

In the following proides an overview of Van and his Empire remembering that it became the Arratian Kingdom from 38,000 - 31,000 thousand years in its high years.

6. VAN--THE STEADFAST
The followers of Van early withdrew to the highlands west of India, where they were exempt from attacks by the confused races of the lowlands, and from which place of retirement they planned for the rehabilitation of the world as their early Badonite predecessors had once all unwittingly worked for the welfare of mankind just before the days of the birth of the Sangik tribes.

(I suspect this location as the initial location of evacuation by Van and Amadon.)
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/lake_dal.htm  Also the clue to the number of the Mahdi, his number)

Before the arrival of the Melchizedek receivers, Van placed the administration of human affairs in the hands of ten commissions of four each, groups identical with those of the Prince's regime. The senior resident Life Carriers assumed temporary leadership of this council of forty, which functioned throughout the seven years of waiting. Similar groups of Amadonites assumed these responsibilities when the thirty-nine loyal staff members returned to Jerusem.

These Amadonites were derived from the group of 144 loyal Andonites to which Amadon belonged, and who have become known by his name. This group comprised thirty-nine men and one hundred and five women. Fifty-six of this number were of immortality status, and all (except Amadon) were translated along with the loyal members of the staff. The remainder of this noble band continued on earth to the end of their mortal days under the leadership of Van and Amadon. They were the biologic leaven which multiplied and continued to furnish leadership for the world down through the long dark ages of the postrebellion era.

Van was left on Urantia until the time of Adam, remaining as titular head of all superhuman personalities functioning on the planet. He and Amadon were sustained by the technique of the tree of life in conjunction with the specialized life ministry of the Melchizedeks for over one hundred and fifty thousand years.

The affairs of Urantia were for a long time administered by a council of planetary receivers, twelve Melchizedeks, confirmed by the mandate of the senior constellation ruler, the Most High Father of Norlatiadek. Associated with the Melchizedek receivers was an advisory council consisting of: one of

Page 760

the loyal aids of the fallen Prince, the two resident Life Carriers, a Trinitized Son in apprenticeship training, a volunteer Teacher Son, a Brilliant Evening Star of Avalon (periodically), the chiefs of seraphim and cherubim, advisers from two neighboring planets, the director general of subordinate angelic life, and Van, the commander in chief of the midway creatures. And thus was Urantia governed and administered until the arrival of Adam. It is not strange that the courageous and loyal Van was assigned a place on the council of planetary receivers which for so long administered the affairs of Urantia.

And this fragment which highlights the sphere of influence of Van in the then world at that time.

The twelve Melchizedek receivers of Urantia did heroic work. They preserved the remnants of civilization, and their planetary policies were faithfully executed by Van. Within one thousand years after the rebellion he had more than three hundred and fifty advanced groups scattered abroad in the world. These outposts of civilization consisted largely of the descendants of the loyal Andonites slightly admixed with the Sangik races, particularly the blue men, and with the Nodites.

Notwithstanding the terrible setback of rebellion there were many good strains of biologic promise on earth. Under the supervision of the Melchizedek receivers, Van and Amadon continued the work of fostering the natural evolution of the human race, carrying forward the physical evolution of man until it reached that culminating attainment which warranted the dispatch of a Material Son and Daughter to Urantia.

At this stage Im looking for evidence of the Van Cultural Evidence following the Keyword Aratta.  I came to the Trypillian culture and I found all the usual Symbols that we are familiar with from the Shirvan and the close by highland Capital.

Following this link I found  a Map which gives an idea the influence of Van. 

I also found interesting and familiar symbols

A reflection of the tree of life in perpetuation in culture.

Another tree of life and reflection in cultural clothing of Russia and note the typical diamonds another reflection of the near diamond shape of the immediate surrounds of the temple in the highland capita of Van.

In the following would have to be the most revealing of the ancient Trypillian cultures.  It essentially is a Map of the Universe Capital.

And remember the discovery of Magnetar Light without Heat world, near the System capital where the Judgment seat exists for our Planet and whose grid is a replication of the above Trypillian culture.  Also note the concentric circles and the Seven petals of the flower surrounding the centre? in the Universal Pattern.

If you check out this link you will see our System Capital grid design fits perfectly over the Van highland center of Civilisation in the middle of an vast East West Empire.

Interesting Paper and note the Seven circles and again that Universal design that have symbol reflections in metaphor of the Universal Grid and to the Van Highland Capital in design.

Burial place of the Hurryt-Aryan chief from the High Grave near the village of Starosillya, Velyko-Olexandrivskyi district, Kherson region. The middle of the III millennium B.C

The Seven circles and the concentric cirles.

Burial mounds in the Kherson region. The Aratta- Sumerian sacred place from Velyko-Olexandrivskyi mound (in the middle) and the tomb of the Aryan priest-brahman from High Grave. IV-III millennium B.C

The symbol of the Melchizedek was the concentric circles on his breast plate and appears to be related to the Van Symbol.  Also 4 diverse cultures came out of the highland Valley in Iran The Ionians/Greeks was one and I believe the Trypillian was another

Also note this Ukrainian Symbol and its similarities to the the eye in which the Van highland capital lays.

Here is the information that locates the capital of Van in Iran

• line 111: Adamson was among that group of the children of Adam and Eve who elected to remain on earth with their father and mother. Now this eldest son of Adam had often heard from Van and Amadon the story of their highland home in the north, and sometime after the establishment of the second garden he determined to go in search of this land of his youthful dreams.

• line 123: This center of civilization was situated in the region east of the southern end of the Caspian Sea, near the Kopet Dagh. A short way up in the foothills of Turkestan are the vestiges of what was onetime the Adamsonite headquarters of the violet race. In these highland sites, situated in a narrow and ancient fertile belt lying in the lower foothills of the Kopet range, there successively arose at various periods four diverse cultures respectively fostered by four different groups of Adamson's descendants. It was the second of these groups which migrated westward to Greece and the islands of the Mediterranean. The residue of Adamson's descendants migrated north and west to enter Europe with the blended stock of the last Andite wave coming out of Mesopotamia, and they were also numbered among the Andite-Aryan invaders of India.

See how we are brothers in truth.

And it all comes out of ShirVan following the Vans.  Apparently the Mahdi is born in ShirVan or does the truth of the Mahdi come to pass from out of ShirVan??

Iranian Brothers of Shirvan I ask you to have a look at the location in the verification or at least take some images of the location for us.  It could be important for the world and it would be a fabulous journey for any bright person and it would for the benefit of the Kingdom of Paradise and for all of Mankind! 

You have the Map in the above post! 

Its the Sevenfold Gift for the Brothers of ShirVan! in the verification of the one of the physical and spiritual crowns in truth of Paradise!

Here is an example of the images required from this link.

Praise the Father

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 26-Jan-2009 at 03:18
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 02:01
Another place of Culture to Study is northwest of India This is most like reflected in the Vedas and other books reflecting Van as Vuranus and other related names.  The best keywords to follow in lighting up the path of Van is Van and Aratta or Ratta.

line 67: From about 30,000 to 10,000 B.C. epoch-making racial mixtures were taking place throughout southwestern Asia. The highland inhabitants of Turkestan were a virile and vigorous people. To the northwest of India much of the culture of the days of Van persisted. Still to the north of these settlements the best of the early Andonites had been preserved. And both of these superior races of culture and character were absorbed by the northward-moving Adamites

Remember that the high Culture of Adamson and Ratta maintained itself for 7,000 years when it began to decline for many reasons perhaps migration, depleted the stocks but at around 32,000 years ago there was a dispersal and decline of the original Aratta culture.  Following after 32,000 years is explained in the above with links.

Links for study of the Van pheonomena and a another big clue to the number.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 26-Jan-2009 at 03:22
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 04:25

When the symbol of the caduceus is stylized and simplified, it creates another set of linked associations. For decades, anthropologists have tried to decipher the meaning of the symbol found among the ruins of Minoan Crete (one of the primary sources of Greek civilization). This symbol, called the labrys, is often called a double-headed axe because it resembles one. Feminists have reinterpreted it, given the Minoan culture, to represent the wings of a butterfly spread at the top of a rod (which might represent a caterpillar); it is read now as a symbol of transformation and transcendence, which makes it parallel to the caduceus; but scholars have not yet realized that it is, in fact, a simplified caduceus. Less sophisticated renditions of the labrys scratched onto stones and walls look like a sideways hourglass on top of a line.  

(Like in this hourglass symbol the map the Van highland captial.)

With links

Note the design of the symbol of the double triangle and its design relationship to the Universe Capital design Grid and that also superimposes over the Van highland Headquarters, something we are familiar with and is recognised in the symbols.

BUTTERFLY, FOUR-ARMED CROSSES WITH CIRCLE IN THE CENTER. [5,800 BC]
Note the Trident E tips of the Cross as well as the four [+4 = 8] divergent Triangles leading to the Center Point. Double-Axe of the Twin(Tigris & Euphrates rivers) Goddess with the "Asterisk" leading to the Inner Circle.

I have a feeling the above author is a Urantia Book researcher and is relating to his journey and his culture perhaps.  In his paper I see many of the Van symbols all over this paper and in the images.  It displays the extent of Vans influence throughout the Armenia area and understand Van was an Immortal who came from the System Headquarters and supped of the tree of Life, like Adam for a short time.

Van and Amadon was translated and many believe it was on Mt Ararat that's why its a sacred mountain.

Note: the connection to the Kingdom of Van in the Armenia Turkey Area and the Location of the Kingdom of Van around lake Van.

And what does the Urantia Book say about Ararat...Aratta  Again this area was under the influence of Van and the Kingdom of Aratta or Ratta.

• line 99: Some of the early associates of Van subsequently settled about the shores of the lake which still bears his name, and their traditions grew up about this locality. Ararat became their sacred mountain, having much the same meaning to later-day Vanites that Sinai had to the Hebrews. Ten thousand years ago the Vanite ancestors of the Assyrians taught that their moral law of seven commandments had been given to Van by the Gods upon Mount Ararat. They firmly believed that Van and his associate Amadon were taken alive from the planet while they were up on the mountain engaged in worship
  •  

• line 100: Mount Ararat was the sacred mountain of northern Mesopotamia, and since much of your tradition of these ancient times was acquired in connection with the Babylonian story of the flood, it is not surprising that Mount Ararat and its region were woven into the later Jewish story of Noah and the universal flood.
  • and what did actually happen to Van and Amadon after Adam and Eve arrived.

line 111: Van and Amadon remained on earth until shortly after the arrival of Adam and Eve. Some years thereafter they were translated to Jerusem, where Van was reunited with his waiting Adjuster. Van now serves in behalf of Urantia while awaiting the order to go forward on the long, long trail to Paradise perfection and the unrevealed destiny of the assembling Corps of Mortal Finality.
     and what happened after the death of Adam in the small resurrection.  He was reunited his  family and friends from 1st Eden who had died before him.

line 110: They did not long rest in the oblivion of the unconscious sleep of the mortals of the realm. On the third day after Adam's death, the second following his reverent burial, the orders of Lanaforge, sustained by the acting Most High of Edentia and concurred in by the Union of Days on Salvington, acting for Michael, were placed in Gabriel's hands, directing the special roll call of the distinguished survivors of the Adamic default on Urantia. And in accordance with this mandate of special resurrection, number twenty-six of the Urantia series, Adam and Eve were repersonalized and reassembled in the resurrection halls of the mansion worlds of Satania together with 1,316 of their associates in the experience of the first garden. Many other loyal souls had already been translated at the time of Adam's arrival, which was attended by a dispensational adjudication of both the sleeping survivors and of the living qualified ascenders.
    sevens

Edited by sevens - 26-Jan-2009 at 05:14
    sevens View Drop Down
    Knight
    Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 05:24

And note the similar Universal Grid or symbol of Van in the Ancient Egyptian Culture knowing there were many Andite cultures within Egypt at that time.  But look how the symbol translated to another culture under the influence of Van at the time.

APOTHEOSIS - A R M A N
    ORION-SIRIUS THE SOUL-SPIRIT OF EA-HAYA. PHOENIX - SOUL OF HAY[A]K

This researcher has unknowingly uncovered the universal symbol or Vans Symbol which is in design the Local System Capital.  The location of the "Light without Heat" Magnetar! 

The Spiritual Luminosity of the Universal Deity.

More information on Van
    http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/urantia-clues30.htm#Van

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 26-Jan-2009 at 12:28
    Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
    Administrator
    Administrator
    King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 17:24

And it all comes out of ShirVan following the Vans.  Apparently the Mahdi is born in ShirVan or does the truth of the Mahdi come to pass from out of ShirVan??

It seems you didn't read what I said, Shirvan (Sharvan) will be the land of anti-Christ and Khayrvan for al-Mahdi, you should able to distinguish between Shar and Khayr (evil and good in Arabic), if you want to seek the Fount of Life, as the famous Persian poet Khaqani said it about 1000 years ago in this poem:

Like Khizr, first drink the poison of the journey; then venture forth, the Fount of Life to seek.
    Sharván's confines will never be "Khayr-van"; rise, and outside of "Sharr-van "'s boundaries seek.
    sevens View Drop Down
    Knight
    Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2009 at 20:51
    Oh Ok

No worries, so out of Shirvan comes the AntiChrist....OK

and out of Khayrvan the Al Mahdi, so where is Khayrvan?

Ok so the antichrist come out of ShirVan????

that's interesting, I cant see this message being an Antichrist message being so attached to Jesus.   However, its truth and the source of the message would change the face of Christianity in its dogma and doctrine.  This change for Christianity has to come it has to come up to date!

Unless people misperceive this message as an Antichrist thing in there pride and prejudice and unwillingness to look into to the matter and judge???

Also people in opposition to the message claiming Antichrist would have to prove on the same basis as the original proposal put forward in their contention.

All I know truth is truth and if it can be harmonized with all things including science and religion then it must be true and in this case there is a way to prove the thought and that is by going out to the proposed Van location to verify it as true or false! If it was false that would be my correction but if it were true then religion must look into it.

I was thinking anything that proposes change in Christianity would be viewed suspiciously and if the point of examination is not thoroughly examined that would raise questions of Antichrist.  I'm sure of that in the case of the ignorant!  One way to dispel Antichrist thoughts would be to prove the matter.

This would mean that all religions would have to study the Urantia Book to see if it is Antichrist????  Well that's what I'm basing my research on.  Its a good opportunity to see if the book is Antichrist and not for Jesus.  Well I can safely say its not Antichrist but people who don't like the book may say that but they have to prove it in the witness.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 26-Jan-2009 at 21:15
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>