Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kingdom of Paradise!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Kingdom of Paradise!!
    Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 02:47
I checked out Khaled Nabi

It is very good.

Iran is a very nice place.

http://fz-az.fotopages.com/?entry=1033377

its near

"from Vana_yu, A_rat.t.athis is the first time I see Van associated with Aratta"

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/urantia-clues23.htm#Vana

Also I was wondering if
Abbes is an important name or word in Iran?

I'm just curious!

and another prophecy.

all will attain perfect union and reconciliation under the shadow of the Blessed Tree."

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 09-Jan-2009 at 03:29
Truthisnotrelitive View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Truthisnotrelitive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 06:00
sevens
may i sugest that you wait untill you have acomprehensable doctrine before you atempt any more discussion on AE. A series of facts is not enough to predict the coming of the christ, and untill you can relate those facts to biblical prophesy in a  consise clear fassion, everyone is just going to get confused and right yo off as a loon. now i and not saying that you are a loon at all. don't get me wrong. i just need clarity, so when you've finished your research, come back and tell us because half a picture really is not a solid foundation for debate and crossexamination, let alone concideration.
a man sees as he wishes
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 06:12
I'm sorry but its on the run at the moment and there are many things happening.

I know what you mean in some respects, it just how I'm led and the way its working out in respect to the writing and what seems pending at this time.  Its doesn't follow the way of the world as you desire as this is on different level as you can see.  Its up to man to research it and work out the mystery in a fuller sense as these are only tracks of light of the past, present and the future that I'm uncovering in books of religion and other writings its doesn't follow the normal trend with regards to fragments that interplay in other sections or pieces scattered.  I'm bringing all in a oneness of consistency to the reality as foreseen in the present now!  Can you understand that?  Its not a matter of English and the right format that you like, for your entertainment.  You have to read behind the lines the underlying message and for what's intended, maybe there is a better way of going about to make an impression to bring out the right attitude.  One thing leads to another and compels you to look further after the realization.  Not giving out everything! one bit upon another bit that makes you wonder and think. 

It doesn't tell you everything you have to put the pieces of truth together and that can only happen through realization and finding consistent truth, the truth leads to the Urantia Book (test that) and all the other books that can now be tested in the on going Saga of Mankind in this day in the manifestation of the reality.  Do you see that?

I try and be clearer in future but it is the Alternative section of Empires and being a Spiritual Empire well what can I say! its bound to be different.  Maybe this isn't your space here?

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 10-Jan-2009 at 21:14
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 06:55
Here is an interesting news article for the Published: 08 Jan 2009.  Yesterday

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2108149.ece
click on link for videos and images

UFO hits wind turbine

A WIND turbine stood wrecked yesterday with one of its giant 65ft blades torn off — after it was hit by a UFO.

Locals were woken by the 4am smash after strange lights were spotted streaking towards the 290ft-tall generator on a wind farm.

Baffled power chiefs said of the smash in Conisholme, Lincs: “We have a team investigating.” There was no trace of the missing blade. A UFO expert said: “We are very excited.”

Witness ... Lesley Whittingham, 71

A woman motorist told how she saw a UFO zoom towards the wind farm and strike the 290ft turbine.

Dorothy Willows — who lives half a mile from the scene of the hit-and-run — was in her car when “strange lights” loomed in the evening sky.

She was among dozens who spotted the mysterious flashing orangey-yellow spheres over Lincolnshire — where the turbine was left wrecked.

Dorothy, of Louth, said: “The lights were moving across the sky towards the wind farm.

"Then I saw a low flying object. It was skimming across the sky towards the turbines.”

Hours later there was an almighty smash.

Dorothy said: “My husband Stephen was woken at 4am by the bang.”

Afterwards there was no trace of one of the turbine’s three huge 65ft blades — ripped off in the collision.

Another was left twisted and useless. Other locals told how the lights looked like balls of flames. Lesley Whittingham, 71, even managed to photograph it — and said: “It looked like a giant explosion in the air.”

John Harrison, another witness, described how he looked out of his landing window and saw a massive ball of light with tentacles going right down to the ground” over the wind farm. He said: “It was huge. With the tentacles it looked just like an octopus.”

The object that struck the turbine at Conisholme near Louth on Sunday dodged others surrounding it — and last night experts had no explanation for what it was. There were NO reports of any aircraft collisions.

Council health and safety officials said even the strongest gale was unlikely to be responsible.

The damage was described by the Health and Safety Executive as a “unique incident”.

Wind farm company Ecotricity admitted: “We don’t know what caused the problem. We are investigating.”

UFO expert Russ Kellett, of Flying Saucer Review, told how dozens of reports of mystery objects poured in before the crash.

He said: “Balls of light were seen in the sky and the MoD has no explanation. We are very, very excited about this.”

Last night the incident was the talk of the internet. It was dubbed the “Octopus UFO” because of the tentacles and how the lights appeared joined in formation.

The MoD said of the latest scare: “Unless there is evidence of a potential threat , there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting.”

That has strong metaphor from our Universal brothers.

We will soon found out after the test! I hope they do a full forensic and they are honest, there should be a signature indicating something that we recognize.

A test! see what happens!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 09-Jan-2009 at 07:01
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2009 at 15:46
The most famous tree in the Iranian history was in the northeast of Iran, did you know it?

The Cypress of Kashmar is a mythical cypress tree of legendary beauty and gargantuan dimensions, celebrated in the Iranian epic Shahnameh and other sources. Although the story of its genesis seems of pure mythical origin, the fact of its existence and the incidence of the felling is historically proven.

In the Shahnameh it is said to have sprung from a branch brought by Zoroaster from Paradise and to have stood in today's Razavi Khorasan Province in northeastern Iran and to have been planted by Zoroaster in honor of the conversion of King Vishtaspa to Zoroastrianism. According to the Iranian physicist and historian Zakariya Qazvini, King Vishtaspa had been a patron of Zoroaster who planted the tree himself. In his cosmology, he further describes how the Abbasid Caliph Al-Mutawakkil in 247 A.H. (861 A.D.) caused the mighty cypress to be felled, and then transported it across Iran, to be used for beams in his new palace at Samarra. Before, he wanted the tree to be reconstructed before his eyes. This was done in spite of protests by the Iranians, who offered a very high sum of money to save the tree. Mutawakkil never saw the cypress, because he was murdered by a Turkish soldier (possibly in the employ of his son) on the night when it arrived on the banks of the Tigris.

sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2009 at 22:38
Wow Cyrus

I never knew that brother, I feel honored with your contribution God is leading the way and the path through his people, his people of the Zoroaster religion.  I praise the Father in Paradise for his beautiful people and the knowledge that comes along his path.

I remember a few years ago when in the start of this on the run journey I met an Iranian man who was from the Zoroaster religion and I was impressed by his peace from within himself and his truth and goodness.  We both concluded that many beautiful things will come out of Iran in the future and we both agreed on the long and illustrious history of Iran where we both look forward to when the truth of this beautiful path will be revealed for the world.

I believe this truth will come from Iran and especially those of the Zoroaster religion.  I know they all good people who live upon the good tenant of Zoroaster who realized the truth and made his stand on truth 600BC.

Glory be I say for this current up step in knowledge and upgrade that leads directly to Paradise for all mankind no matter what religion, following in the paths of truth, goodness and beauty led by Paradise.

I see within you Cyrus great goodness, truth and beauty in your participation in finding the truth of the matter for man with God hand in hand leading us on the happiness paths of joy and happiness that are eternal.

I strongly sense that Cypress of Kashmar is a direct reflection of the Tree of Life which once stood in the capital of the Van headquarters in Khorason near Shirvan but in the highlands to the south east a little.

The reflections of the tree is all over this specific area in a very strong memory reflected in patterns like in the rugs of Shirvan with there ancient and spiritual designs that do have meaning in metaphor to a real reality many thousands of years ago further back than we realize.

Going by the direction of the Father, I feel there is a very beautiful opportunity for a  individual to go an explore this area.  I believe this is a little holy quest for man from God to go there and check out the place to see if it right.  To confirm to some degree!

We know there are vestiges there of the old Van empire and the Arattian Empire, here is one fragment I am relying on

This center of civilization was situated in the region east of the southern end of the Caspian Sea, near the Kopet Dagh. A short way up in the foothills of Turkestan are the vestiges of what was onetime the Adamsonite headquarters of the violet race. In these highland sites, situated in a narrow and ancient fertile belt lying in the lower foothills of the Kopet range, there successively arose at various periods four diverse cultures respectively fostered by four different groups of Adamson's descendants. It was the second of these groups which migrated westward to Greece and the islands of the Mediterranean. The residue of Adamson's descendants migrated north and west to enter Europe with the blended stock of the last Andite wave coming out of Mesopotamia, and they were also numbered among the Andite-Aryan invaders of India.

from

http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=vestiges&submit=Submit

I believe we have a good opportunity to test this information by finding those vestiges.  The vestiges were in operation from as far back as 29,000 years ago before the area was abandoned.

Unfortunately Archaeologist are not going to go there because of the source of this information.  However, there is an archaeologist in Iran who I think is a very good man and who I believe has God within him and who has a great desire to crack the mythical kingdom of Arrata kingdom.  The man is the man who discovered Jiroft.  I believe he is a very good Iranian man and scholar who loves his people and the history of Iran.

However, I don't know whether he will go either unless there is some initial evidence we can uncover that may spark the curiosity of the Iranian archaeologists.

Thats why I say here is a beautiful opportunity brought about by God of Paradise for an faith son individual with a friend to go the highland capital of the Van headquarters and at least see if there are some clues of the vestiges of the Arattian kingdom.  It would be so beautiful and especially knowing where to go and to know that the angels are before you and after you  leading you physically on the paths of a great discovery for mankind in truth in relationship to the great presentation of God and Man working together as friends.

Thats what God wants to be for man, a great friend even though he is our creator and master!

Also Anau/Adonia has some clues to.

Here is an image of the tree of life that reflects the Van location in Iran found in Anau or Adonia.

When climatic conditions made hunting unprofitable for the migrating Andites, they did not follow the evolutionary course of the older races by becoming herders. Commerce and urban life made their appearance. From Egypt through Mesopotamia and Turkestan to the rivers of China and India, the more highly civilized tribes began to assemble in cities devoted to manufacture and trade. Adonia became the central Asian commercial metropolis, being located near the present city of Ashkhabad. Commerce in stone, metal, wood, and pottery was accelerated on both land and water.
Adonia is Anau

from this

http://mercy.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=Adonia&submit=Submit

and here is image of an artifact which reflects the tree of life.

All the best Cyrus

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 11-Jan-2009 at 20:02
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2009 at 03:17

I was reflecting on this old piece of research and thought I would post it up

Semah and Denah and the double crowns.

Here are the references to Semha and Denha from St Ephraim that I believe has reflection to today.

Unless Semah is the Branch of the Messiah or the Messiah himself and Denha is the human counterpart.  Im just thinking about it to see if this journey is right.  It seems to be all about the return of the King and his human counterpart, It appears that Denah is a fellow king, the double crowns.    It appears to be about the end times

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/eden/pearl_fifteen.htm

1. In the time of the King whom they called by the name Semha 2 -our Lord was manifested among the Hebrews.-Thus Semha and Denha reigned together,-the King on earth and the Son on high-blessed be His power!

2. In the days of the King who wrote down men in the taxing,-our Saviour came down and wrote down men in the Book of Life; He wrote and was written;-on high He wrote us, on earth He was written; glory to His Name!

3. His Birth was in the days of the King whose name was Semha.-Symbol and truth met one another;-King and King, Semha and Denha.-That kingdom bore His Cross; blessed be He Who took it up!

4. Thirty years abode He on earth in poverty.-Voices of praise in all measures,-let us weave my brethren for our Lord's years;-thirty crowns for thirty years; Blessed be His number!

"Blessed be His number!" That wouldnt be Sevens by any chance??

and this
http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/eden/pearl12.htm

Hymn XIII.
(Compare Hymn II. For the Epiphany.)

1. In the days of the King whom they called by the name of Semha,1 our Lord sprang up among the Hebrews: and Semha and Denha2 ruled, and came, King upon earth, and Son in Heaven; blessed be His rule!

2. In the days of the king who enrolled men in the book of the dead, our Redeemer came down and enrolled men in the book of the living. He enrolled, and they also: on high He enrolled us, on earth they enrolled Him. Glory to His Name!

3. In the days of the king whose name was Semha, the type and the Reality met togetherthe king and the King, Semha and Denha. His Cross upon His shoulders, was the sign of His Kingdom. Blessed be He Who bare it.

Very compelling and reflects this journey

The key reflections to this journey is:

Symbol and truth met one another;-King and King, Semha and Denha.-
and
the type and the Reality met together 

It maybe the Branch and the Human Counterpart or unless its about the 2 witnesses in the final message? Remembering that Robert Sarmast who discovered 1stEden and myself with the document on the trees of Eden as an on the run document over the time. To me it appears to be about the Sovereign of this Universe and the Human Counterpart with the last message. Two kings with the double crowns of truth!  Its interesting that my name has the first 3 letters DEN and consider Sarmast as in Semha it appears close in the sounds of the syllable.  However, Semah means branch apparently or is that Semha??

and this fragment from the same chapter regarding the journey with a thought where Persia is mentioned.  Is this the time of fulfillment for Iran?  I think so!!!!!!!

(Persia? near the Location of Dalamatia City, 1&2nd Dilmun and 1Susa) Listen! a message from Jesus to Persia in this time.  Listen Persia.)

48. "The world on high and the world below bear witness to Him,-all the Watchers and the stars,-that He is Son of God and Lord.-Bear ye His fame to your lands!"

49. "All the world on high, in one star,-has stirred up Persia and she has learnt the truth,-that thy Son is Son of God,-and to Him shall all peoples be subject."

50. "Peace bear ye to your lands:-peace be multiplied in your borders apostles of truth may ye be believed-in all the way that ye shall pass through."

51. "The peace of thy Son, it shall bear us-in tranquillity to our land, as it has led us hither;-and when His power shall have grasped the worlds,-may He visit our land and bless it!

52. "May Persia rejoice in your glad tidings!-may Assyria exult in your coming-And when my Son's Kingdom shall arise,-may He plant His standard in your country!"

To me all the above was Iran in the end times of the human counterparts and the Messiahs working together in the final presentation as one body in this day right NOW!! in the final analysis.

The standard is the 3 concentric circles of Melchizedek.  Melchizedek is the one who blessed Abraham and his children, all of them but unfortunately today there appears to be division today led by religion amongst Abrahams children.  Oh well the truth will come out and Paradise will respond to the truth as foreseen in the final message before the judgment of mankind.   No religion will escape the judgment and it will severe.  I would suggest for all not to judgment one another as the great judge will soon judge and no sentient man on this planet will escape.  The living witness of our lives and how we treat our fellow man will be judged in accordance to the standards of opened books in the last days. 

No man can escape this through ritual, ritual will not work, it comes down to who you are and how you treat others in your motives.  Its the motive that is reviewed which determines the attitude of a person towards one another and what drives the motivation of the person.

The books are being opened now! and in the new world there will be only those who live the truth in faith in accordance to the ultimate standards of the Sovereign and that is Love one another as your self and your God doing HIS will of truth, beauty and goodness.

Those who follow the manifesto of the last rebel of "Thou wilt thou will" will all fail and will go the way of the Last Rebel.  They will all be missing in there place.  All forms of Satanism and including the Baalim manifestation will be annihilated and destroyed and that includes all those who perpetuate Death and Destruction on others, all man regardless of religion will go through this judgment and religion will not save those perpetuating Death and Destruction. 

Religion must NOT be involved in perpetuation of Death and Destruction and those who follow that line purposely, who know that it is wrong will go the way of the last rebel, extinction, personality extinction and it will be final...total.  War is not the will of the Father in Paradise and those willfully bring death and destruction to innocent people will not enter Paradise.  All man!

God gave us a mind and mouth to discuss and work things out properly with fairness for all man.  Not to kill each other over a disagreement that can be worked out.  Religion is supposed to bring peace not war which is outlawed in Paradise.  No buts and no excuses this is the law of God! for this time in our day.

War is the work of those who are out of the law, an outlaw of truth, beauty and goodness.

Anywhere on the planet where you see division, the Last Rebel is involved.   Anywhere where there is death and destruction the Last Rebel is involved.  The Last Rebel uses religion against each other to create division and then war, that is the work of the Last Rebel and no one else.

People of religion should wake up to this and expel that Last Rebel of the planet!

Man should live by the Seven commands and truly to get his motives and attitude right in accordance to the will of Paradise....God!

If a man approaches you with the prospect of reward through Death and Destruction walk away immediately that is the Last Rebel speaking! 

Have no part of it and run away he will lead you to death and no life!

There is a far better way than all that bullshit and crap talk and that is through exploration and discovery of the truth for man, that's the only way that Paradise can back man up with full support without any destruction to man in the hope that man finds himself with God by his side in truth and in goodness with beauty in his soul that elevates man to higher levels of thinking in the dynamics of living.

These are the realities of the Kingdom of Paradise in Earth! and the Universal Government led by God not man.  Sorry to say there is not one good leader on the planet.  All leaders of the world  are bad leaders at the moment, you couldn't trust him for anything in leadership and safety. 

Why man has even has created a bondage system that saps the very life blood and happiness out of man in the world we live in which is just upside down and its the most ridiculous world ever.  We live in a completely stupid wayward world! run by bad leaders in the manifestation we can see.  They all claim God and yet they kill each other, work that one out?  Look at the lies and hypocrisy! all around in every system no matter who, the system is always imposing crap on man in one way of another or in one form or another.  Look where it leads to the destruction of the planet and its inhabitants and now we are on the edge of deceptive Nuclear plot as foreseen in the books of religion and it will affect the Sons of Kedar and all the other Sons.

If this happens in New York or Babylon then the Judgment comes from the Universe Government.  That is the timing and those who perpetuate and rejoice in this destruction will not live, annihilation of personality! forever as if you were never born!  That's is the warning for those who are creating this deceptive plot and that will be the Last Rebels stand on this planet, then the end shall come with judgment and it will be very severe!  All systems will collapse!  

Who could ever rejoice in 40 million people and families being wiped by some guy with a limited and stupid view on things.

Here is the view and interpretation

take note and study and research just for your own information to prepare for a great change.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 11-Jan-2009 at 20:26
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2009 at 21:32
Cyrus
Im going through the links in your last post.

I feel this may have a distant reflection of Van in Metaphor or it could be about Adamson and Ratta considering they had a family.  Van never has blood progeny this maybe the distinction.

After an opening in praise of God and Wisdom, the Shâhnameh gives an account of the creation of the world and of man as believed by the Sasanians. This introduction is followed by the story of the first man, Keyumars, who also became the first king after a period of mountain dwelling.

Although living on a mountain or a holy mountain seems very consistent and being the first man, Van.  and it is also consistent with Adamson and Ratta considering they were living in the same mountain highland capital.   I suppose Adamson could be regarded as the first man to being related directly to Adam, being the first born and related to a Son of God (Adam) thereby being unique!

To me this points or reflects to Van being another Son of God and being the first man to or it could reflect Adamson and Ratta with there family.

It could be a couple of things in reflection but the individuals mentioned in the above would be the likely options in my thoughts.

I thought this fragment of truth was absolutely beautifull and the highest truth of guidance around...Good for any man who desires to walk the paths of truth, beauty and goodness.

According to the expert Dr. Jalal Khaleghi Mutlaq, the Shahnameh teaches: Yekta-Parasti (Worship of one God), Khoda Tarsi (Fear of breaking the commandments of God-respeting God), Din Dari (Religious Uprightness), Mihan Doosti (patriotism), Mehr beh Zan o Farzand (love of wife, family and children), Dastgiryeh Darmandegaan (Helping the poor), Kheradmandi (Pursuit of Wisdom), Dad-Khahi (Pursuit of Justice), Door-Andishi (Long term thinking), Miyaneh Ravi (Seeking and Acting in Equilibrium-moderation), Adaab Daani (Acting and Knowing correct manner-courtesy), Mehman Nawazi (Seeking the happiness of Guests-hospitality), Javanmardi (Chivalry), Bakhshesh (Forgiveness), Sepasgozari (Thankfulness), Khoshnoodi o Khorsandi (Being content and Happy with existence), Kooshaayi (Hard Work), Narmesh Yaa Modaaraa (Being Peaceful and Kind), Wafadaari (Being faithful), Raasti o Dorostkari (Truth and opposing anything that is against the Truth), Peymaan Daari (Keeping covenants), Sharm o Ahestegi (Shame at committing immoral acts and also control over one's self), Khamooshi (Not acting loud-modesty), Danesh Amoozi (Pursuing Knowledge-education), Sokhan Dani (Knowledge of Wise Words) and many other moral qualities[9].
How true is all that, absolutely correct and would set man on the path of complete success.  I really respect to religion of Zoroaster.  Very good truth from ancient times and I know it is in line with the ultimate standards of Paradise I can sense it.  This explains why the Zoroaster religion has many beautiful people I can see that!

I really like the people on this forum, I feel very happy to be in company of good and nice people, Godly people.  Its a joy for me!  I praise the Father for this good experience and collaboration in finding truth.

And I like this prophecy and I believe it will come to pass and within myself I feel we are here in this very spot as reflected in the prophecy.

Ferdowsi wrote in the end of his Shahnameh proclaims:

I've reached the end of this great history

And all the land will talk of me:

I shall not die, these seeds I've sown will save

My name and reputation from the grave,

And men of sense and wisdom will proclaim

When I have gone, my praises and my fame

I believe all of the above is coming to pass, contained within a new Revelation for the planet written by the finger of God and which opens the whole true illustrious history of Iran that which can be demonstrated but we have to go to these locations and verify! 

That would be the test of truth.

I would like to test this truth in verification to know that I am right!  I feel I am right but it has to be tested and I quite happy for that.

Just say if everything was verified in a full scale effort of man and it was right in every aspect and completely harmonised with all science on every level where the Atheist has absolutely nothing to say!  Man Stumped by God with the real truth of everything!

WOW! that would be good.

I know that Zoroaster has had major influence in Judaism and Christianity I can see why.  But I feel at this time the Zoroaster truth will be uplifted into higher and new realms of truth by God himself personally!  I know that the Father Honour's Zoroaster for his work on this planet.  Understand Jesus was also working with the influence of Zoroaster's truth contained within Judaism and I know Jesus and recognized and respected Zoroaster's truth, that's why the Father made sure Zoroaster's influence would make its way in the Bible and in all the books in reflection.

From what I understand Zoroaster had a great influence within Iran working with the Great Korus to ensure his truth perpetuated in the hearts of the people which is did!.

Its great to find this and I know there so more to find within the mythology and myths of Iran.

Praise God in Paradise!  The praise God for Zoroaster's good work that can be recognized and honored today.

Why even Jesus in his travels visited Lake Uramia and presented 3 lectures on the largest of a group of islands situated a short distance offshore near Urmia at a unique school of religions run by Cymboynton and his Sons.

On several occasions Jesus participated in these discussions, and before he left Urmia, Cymboyton arranged with Jesus to sojourn with them for two weeks on his return trip and give twenty-four lectures on "The Brotherhood of Men," and to conduct twelve evening sessions of questions, discussions, and debates on his lectures in particular and on the brotherhood of men in general.

In accordance with this arrangement, Jesus stopped off on the return trip and delivered these lectures. This was the most systematic and formal of all the Master's teaching on Urantia. Never before or after did he say so much on one subject as was contained in these lectures and discussions on the brotherhood of men. In reality these lectures were on the "Kingdom of God" and the "Kingdoms of Men."

Here is fragment from one such lecture.  Modfiied by the Angels for this time our day!

6. LAW, LIBERTY, AND SOVEREIGNTY

If one man craves freedom--liberty--he must remember that all other men long for the same freedom. Groups of such liberty-loving mortals cannot live together in peace without becoming subservient to such laws, rules, and regulations as will grant each person the same degree of freedom while at the same time safeguarding an equal degree of freedom for all of his fellow mortals. If one man is to be absolutely free, then another must become an absolute slave. And the relative nature of freedom is true socially, economically, and politically. Freedom is the gift of civilization made possible by the enforcement of LAW.

Religion makes it spiritually possible to realize the brotherhood of men, but it will require mankind government to regulate the social, economic, and political problems associated with such a goal of human happiness and efficiency.

There shall be wars and rumors of wars--nation will rise against nation--just as long as the world's political sovereignty is divided up and unjustly held by a group of nation-states. England, Scotland, and Wales were always fighting each other until they gave up their respective sovereignties, reposing them in the United Kingdom.

Another world war will teach the so-called sovereign nations to form some sort of federation, thus creating the machinery for preventing small wars, wars between the lesser nations. But global wars will go on until the government of mankind is created. Global sovereignty will prevent global wars--nothing else can.

The forty-eight American free states live together in peace. There are among the citizens of these forty-eight states all of the various nationalities and races that live in the ever-warring nations of Europe. These Americans represent almost all the religions and religious sects and cults of the whole wide world, and yet here in North America they live together in peace. And all this is made possible because these forty-eight states have surrendered their sovereignty and have abandoned all notions of the supposed rights of self-determination.

It is not a question of armaments or disarmament. Neither does the question of conscription or voluntary military service enter into these problems of maintaining

Page 1491
world-wide peace. If you take every form of modern mechanical armaments and all types of explosives away from strong nations, they will fight with fists, stones, and clubs as long as they cling to their delusions of the divine right of national sovereignty.

War is not man's great and terrible disease; war is a symptom, a result. The real disease is the virus of national sovereignty.  (wow!)

Urantia nations have not possessed real sovereignty; they never have had a sovereignty which could protect them from the ravages and devastations of world wars. In the creation of the global government of mankind, the nations are not giving up sovereignty so much as they are actually creating a real, bona fide, and lasting world sovereignty which will henceforth be fully able to protect them from all war. Local affairs will be handled by local governments; national affairs, by national governments; international affairs will be administered by global government.

World peace cannot be maintained by treaties, diplomacy, foreign policies, alliances, balances of power, or any other type of makeshift juggling with the sovereignties of nationalism. World law must come into being and must be enforced by world government--the sovereignty of all mankind.

The individual will enjoy far more liberty under world government. Today, the citizens of the great powers are taxed, regulated, and controlled almost oppressively, and much of this present interference with individual liberties will vanish when the national governments are willing to trustee their sovereignty as regards international affairs into the hands of global government.

Under global government the national groups will be afforded a real opportunity to realize and enjoy the personal liberties of genuine democracy. The fallacy of self-determination will be ended. With global regulation of money and trade will come the new era of world-wide peace. Soon may a global language evolve, and there will be at least some hope of sometime having a global religion--or religions with a global viewpoint.

Collective security will never afford peace until the collectivity includes all mankind.

The political sovereignty of representative mankind government will bring lasting peace on earth, and the spiritual brotherhood of man will forever insure good will among all men. And there is no other way whereby peace on earth and good will among men can be realized.

After the death of Cymboyton, his sons encountered great difficulties in maintaining a peaceful faculty. The repercussions of Jesus' teachings would have been much greater if the later Christian teachers who joined the Urmia faculty had exhibited more wisdom and exercised more tolerance. A lesson to be learnt here!

Cymboyton's eldest son had appealed to Abner at Philadelphia for help, but Abner's choice of teachers was most unfortunate in that they turned out to be unyielding and uncompromising. These teachers sought to make their religion dominant over the other beliefs. They never suspected that the oft-referred-to lectures of the caravan conductor had been delivered by Jesus himself. (Another huge lesson today for religions that opress mankind with their brand of doctrine)

As confusion increased in the faculty, the three brothers withdrew their financial support, and after five years the school closed. Later it was reopened as a Mithraic temple and eventually burned down in connection with one of their orgiastic celebrations.  (Here is another opportunity of a little expedition of locating the school or the old Mitharic Temple.)

Look at this piece which reflects the problems we today in the world because of "the world's political sovereignty is divided up and unjustly held by a group of nation" Jesus is pinpointing the current problem, the powers of the world are held by a few and their motive is one of lust for power motivated by selfishness and Greed...This is the root problem.  Its not for the people, thats the rhetoric, its for themselves.  It's these few that create the world we live in today, its through division and war is where their power comes from, they play both sides, the work of the Last Rebel!  If there is peace they will cause instability through some rhetoric promulgation of some sort.
There shall be wars and rumors of wars--nation will rise against nation--just as long as the world's political sovereignty is divided up and unjustly held by a group of nation
and look at this truth

Another world war will teach the so-called sovereign nations to form some sort of federation, thus creating the machinery for preventing small wars, wars between the lesser nations. But global wars will go on until the government of mankind is created. Global sovereignty will prevent global wars--nothing else can.
We are in this current state of play with the UN

Another world war will teach the so-called sovereign nations to form some sort of federation,

but

But global wars will go on until the government of mankind is created.

and this why we will have another "Another world war" that will be devastating  so  to  "teach the so-called sovereign nations" that "Global sovereignty will prevent global wars--nothing else can"

War will never happen until the " government of mankind is created"

Mind you the government of mankind" is not the present people we have in power without God or talk about God and cause war with the other hand.

Also there is another opportunity to discover truth by locating the Old Mitharic temple on the island.  Once that is established we know this also reflects the original school of Cymboynton and the place where Jesus spoke to world for that time and for this time right now in this day.

The ruins of this school of religions on the largest island which is now part of the mainland.

continuing

Look this almighty reflection to todays reality in Governance

World peace cannot be maintained by treaties, diplomacy, foreign policies, alliances, balances of power, or any other type of makeshift juggling with the sovereignties of nationalism. World law must come into being and must be enforced by world government--the sovereignty of all mankind.
By the way this is not NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT hatched up and run by the few that control everything.  This Government of Mankind with World Law and World Government will be run on the Principles of the Father as presented by Jesus in truth.

And this beautiful truth that we read today, in the reality came from Lake Urmia, Iran wow, all from Iran. Praise the Father for that and thanks Jesus for your truth for our day in helping us to realize a new world to come after the Judgment of Mankind.

Jesus is setting up the New Government of Mankind right now and is giving us the template for that!  In this day! after the Judgment.  There is no way this could be implemented today!  and we have to go through another war.

Not another global war but there is very little one can do and that's why this great change has to occur but we have the knowledge and the template for the future.

These are things that will clearly be on the agenda of the World Government of Mankind
Today, the citizens of the great powers are taxed, regulated, and controlled almost oppressively, and much of this present interference with individual liberties
The key to this new Government is to free up man with real freedom without the interference of Government on his back all the time depending on there personal agenda.

Also Jesus seems to back Democracy and it will survive!

Could you imagine a world poll for a world leader?  Where everyone from each country votes on the same standard.

Essentialy, the root cause of the problems of the world we have today is

That the powers are divided up and unjustly held by the great powers who are in turn are controlled by a few with there agenda.  Who maintain national sovereignty in order enforce there agenda.  In this world we dont have one voice except for 195 voices and 195 personal motives and agendas, the divided world of World Governance! in a world in war where nothing has changed!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 00:38
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 00:54
What about Jamshid and his SevenRinged cup???

Thats interesting.

Sevens
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 04:18

Im just looking at this next lecture about

5. POLITICAL SOVEREIGNTY

[While the Master's teaching concerning the sovereignty of God is a truth--only complicated by the subsequent appearance of the religion about him among the world's religions--his presentations concerning political sovereignty are vastly complicated by the political evolution of nation life during the last nineteen hundred years and more. In the times of Jesus there were only two great world powers--the Roman Empire in the West and the Han Empire in the East--and these were widely separated by the Parthian kingdom and other intervening lands of the Caspian and Turkestan regions. We have, therefore, in the following presentation departed more widely from the substance of the Master's teachings at Urmia concerning political sovereignty, at the same time attempting to depict the import of such teachings as they are applicable to the peculiarly critical stage of the evolution of political sovereignty in the twentieth century after Christ.]

War on Urantia will never end so long as nations cling to the illusive notions of unlimited national sovereignty. There are only two levels of relative sovereignty

Page 1488

on an inhabited world: the spiritual free will of the individual mortal and the collective sovereignty of mankind as a whole. Between the level of the individual human being and the level of the total of mankind, all groupings and associations are relative, transitory, and of value only in so far as they enhance the welfare, well-being, and progress of the individual and the planetary grand total--man and mankind.

Religious teachers must always remember that the spiritual sovereignty of God overrides all intervening and intermediate spiritual loyalties. Someday civil rulers will learn that the Most Highs rule in the kingdoms of men.

This rule of the Most Highs in the kingdoms of men is not for the especial benefit of any especially favored group of mortals. There is no such thing as a "chosen people." The rule of the Most Highs, the overcontrollers of political evolution, is a rule designed to foster the greatest good to the greatest number of all men and for the greatest length of time.

Sovereignty is power and it grows by organization. This growth of the organization of political power is good and proper, for it tends to encompass ever-widening segments of the total of mankind. But this same growth of political organizations creates a problem at every intervening stage between the initial and natural organization of political power--the family--and the final consummation of political growth--the government of all mankind, by all mankind, and for all mankind.

Starting out with parental power in the family group, political sovereignty evolves by organization as families overlap into consanguineous clans which become united, for various reasons, into tribal units--superconsanguineous political groupings. And then, by trade, commerce, and conquest, tribes become unified as a nation, while nations themselves sometimes become unified by empire.

As sovereignty passes from smaller groups to larger groups, wars are lessened. That is, minor wars between smaller nations are lessened, but the potential for greater wars is increased as the nations wielding sovereignty become larger and larger. Presently, when all the world has been explored and occupied, when nations are few, strong, and powerful, when these great and supposedly sovereign nations come to touch borders, when only oceans separate them, then will the stage be set for major wars, world-wide conflicts. So-called sovereign nations cannot rub elbows without generating conflicts and eventuating wars.

The difficulty in the evolution of political sovereignty from the family to all mankind, lies in the inertia-resistance exhibited on all intervening levels. Families have, on occasion, defied their clan, while clans and tribes have often been subversive of the sovereignty of the territorial state. Each new and forward evolution of political sovereignty is (and has always been) embarrassed and hampered by the "scaffolding stages" of the previous developments in political organization. And this is true because human loyalties, once mobilized, are hard to change. The same loyalty which makes possible the evolution of the tribe, makes difficult the evolution of the supertribe--the territorial state. And the same loyalty (patriotism) which makes possible the evolution of the territorial state, vastly complicates the evolutionary development of the government of all mankind.

Political sovereignty is created out of the surrender of self-determinism, first by the individual within the family and then by the families and clans in relation to the tribe and larger groupings. This progressive transfer of self-determination from the smaller to ever larger political organizations has generally proceeded unabated in the East since the establishment of the Ming and the

Page 1489

Mogul dynasties. In the West it obtained for more than a thousand years right on down to the end of the World War, when an unfortunate retrograde movement temporarily reversed this normal trend by re-establishing the submerged political sovereignty of numerous small groups in Europe.

(Yes we can see that after world war 2) 

Urantia will not enjoy lasting peace until the so-called sovereign nations intelligently and fully surrender their sovereign powers into the hands of the brotherhood of men--mankind government. Internationalism--Leagues of Nations--can never bring permanent peace to mankind. World-wide confederations of nations will effectively prevent minor wars and acceptably control the smaller nations, but they will not prevent world wars nor control the three, four, or five most powerful governments. In the face of real conflicts, one of these world powers will withdraw from the League and declare war. You cannot prevent nations going to war as long as they remain infected with the delusional virus of national sovereignty. Internationalism is a step in the right direction. An international police force will prevent many minor wars, but it will not be effective in preventing major wars, conflicts between the great military governments of earth.

As the number of truly sovereign nations (great powers) decreases, so do both opportunity and need for mankind government increase. When there are only a few really sovereign (great) powers, either they must embark on the life and death struggle for national (imperial) supremacy, or else, by voluntary surrender of certain prerogatives of sovereignty, they must create the essential nucleus of supernational power which will serve as the beginning of the real sovereignty of all mankind.

Peace will not come to Urantia until every so-called sovereign nation surrenders its power to make war into the hands of a representative government of all mankind. Political sovereignty is innate with the peoples of the world. When all the peoples of Urantia create a world government, they have the right and the power to make such a government SOVEREIGN; and when such a representative or democratic world power controls the world's land, air, and naval forces, peace on earth and good will among men can prevail--but not until then.

To use an important nineteenth- and twentieth-century illustration: The forty-eight states of the American Federal Union have long enjoyed peace. They have no more wars among themselves. They have surrendered their sovereignty to the federal government, and through the arbitrament of war, they have abandoned all claims to the delusions of self-determination. While each state regulates its internal affairs, it is not concerned with foreign relations, tariffs, immigration, military affairs, or interstate commerce. Neither do the individual states concern themselves with matters of citizenship. The forty-eight states suffer the ravages of war only when the federal government's sovereignty is in some way jeopardized.

These forty-eight states, having abandoned the twin sophistries of sovereignty and self-determination, enjoy interstate peace and tranquillity. So will the nations of Urantia begin to enjoy peace when they freely surrender their respective sovereignties into the hands of a global government--the sovereignty of the brotherhood of men. In this world state the small nations will be as powerful as the great, even as the small state of Rhode Island has its two senators in the American Congress just the same as the populous state of New York or the large state of Texas.

Page 1490

The limited (state) sovereignty of these forty-eight states was created by men and for men. The superstate (national) sovereignty of the American Federal Union was created by the original thirteen of these states for their own benefit and for the benefit of men. Sometime the supernational sovereignty of the planetary government of mankind will be similarly created by nations for their own benefit and for the benefit of all men.

Citizens are not born for the benefit of governments; governments are organizations created and devised for the benefit of men. There can be no end to the evolution of political sovereignty short of the appearance of the government of the sovereignty of all men. All other sovereignties are relative in value, intermediate in meaning, and subordinate in status.

With scientific progress, wars are going to become more and more devastating until they become almost racially suicidal. How many world wars must be fought and how many leagues of nations must fail before men will be willing to establish the government of mankind and begin to enjoy the blessings of permanent peace and thrive on the tranquillity of good will--world-wide good will--among men?

This was all foreseen and designed specifically for this day.

But unfortunately there is no way the nations of today are going to hand over sovereignty voluntarily.  Unfortunately, Mankind will have to go to war in order to learn this.

If there is a world war approaching it will be devastating and it will most likely include nuclear destruction with a judgment to follow that will bring down all nations to the point of self destruction where they perhaps hand over Sovereignty voluntarily to set up the the government of mankind.

What I'm presenting will be totally different to what we have today, what we see is simply an illusion of a few that will pass way into the New Planetary Government of Mankind after judgment.  This new Government won't be based on what you see today, the Government will be based  on all the above principles led by the Faith Sons of God from Paradise, it will be the upstep to Heaven on Earth, a true Government for all the people.

I believe this is the political template for the future and just imagine this was 2000 years of the lectures of Jesus that came out of Urmia, Iran.  How fitting!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 09:12
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 04:53
And another very beautiful lecture in Urmia by Jesus.

This Lecture is very good and true.

4. SOVEREIGNTY--DIVINE AND HUMAN

The brotherhood of men is founded on the fatherhood of God. The family of God is derived from the love of God--God is love. God the Father divinely loves his children, all of them.

The kingdom of heaven, the divine government, is founded on the fact of divine sovereignty--God is spirit. Since God is spirit, this kingdom is spiritual. The kingdom of heaven is neither material nor merely intellectual; it is a spiritual relationship between God and man.

If different religions recognize the spirit sovereignty of God the Father, then will all such religions remain at peace. Only when one religion assumes that it is in some way superior to all others, and that it possesses exclusive authority over other religions, will such a religion presume to be intolerant of other religions or dare to persecute other religious believers. (Every religion must examine itself as compared to the last statemant...7s)

Page 1487
Religious peace--brotherhood--can never exist unless all religions are willing to completely divest themselves of all ecclesiastical authority and fully surrender all concept of spiritual sovereignty. God alone is spirit sovereign.

You cannot have equality among religions (religious liberty) without having religious wars unless all religions consent to the transfer of all religious sovereignty to some superhuman level, to God himself.

The kingdom of heaven in the hearts of men will create religious unity (not necessarily uniformity) because any and all religious groups composed of such religious believers will be free from all notions of ecclesiastical authority--religious sovereignty.

God is spirit, and God gives a fragment of his spirit self to dwell in the heart of man. Spiritually, all men are equal. The kingdom of heaven is free from castes, classes, social levels, and economic groups. You are all brethren.

But the moment you lose sight of the spirit sovereignty of God the Father, some one religion will begin to assert its superiority over other religions; and then, instead of peace on earth and good will among men, there will start dissensions, recriminations, even religious wars, at least wars among religionists.

Freewill beings who regard themselves as equals, unless they mutually acknowledge themselves as subject to some supersovereignty, some authority over and above themselves, sooner or later are tempted to try out their ability to gain power and authority over other persons and groups. The concept of equality never brings peace except in the mutual recognition of some overcontrolling influence of supersovereignty.

The Urmia religionists lived together in comparative peace and tranquillity because they had fully surrendered all their notions of religious sovereignty. Spiritually, they all believed in a sovereign God; socially, full and unchallengeable authority rested in their presiding head--Cymboyton. They well knew what would happen to any teacher who assumed to lord it over his fellow teachers. There can be no lasting religious peace on Urantia until all religious groups freely surrender all their notions of divine favor, chosen people, and religious sovereignty. Only when God the Father becomes supreme will men become religious brothers and live together in religious peace on earth.

That was beautiful and contains many lessons in attitude for current day main religions of the planet.

You can see where this is all going!  Everything will change into this formulation and pressure from above will be applied on man for him to go this direction but Im afraid it may take another global conflict of the devastating proportions before mankind learns his lesson in the path of Man and God together working to gether for the betterment of man and his world.

These are the things that concern the realities of the Kingdom of Paradise on Earth.

sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 05:05
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 05:08

This information in symbolism is part of the SevenRinged cup of Jamshid which leads to elixir of immortality.  The journey is the journey of the Tree of Life which includes the trees of Eden.

All this truth is the elixir of the healing of the nations in the path of the tree of life, all this brings healing to all the nations and essentially much information came out of Iran. 

Unbelievable and fantastic!  Brilliant!  Iran plays a future in the world but on a completely different level to what we have today.  A real uplift of mankind!

In my research to the places I found that Jamshids cup did influence the legend of the Holy Grail, its the same thing in metaphor essentially.  I believe this journey drinks out of Jamshids SevenRinged cup and the Holy Grail and both Cups are linked to the path of the tree of life in the ancient past, the very same path I am exploring or we are exploring.

What intrigued me more is that one part of my lineage comes from Navarro/Aquitaine area exactly where the legend of the Holy Grail came from which Im positive was influenced by Jamshids SevenRinged cup in the first instance.  Its even more intriguing that Richard 1st,  the Lion heart is connected to the legend of the Holy Grail.  Its even more strange and my middle name is Richard and yet my first name its related to the Servant of Dionysus in meaning  whose life was a direct type in that he did die on a cross and was resurrected as the young God.  The Life Dionysus as recorded 600BC was lived by Jesus himself in actuality and who did die and was resurrected as the Sovereign of this local Universe, according to the bible, the resurrection of the Young God like in Dionysus who died on a cross and resurrected.  What are we doing here?  Resurrecting the past in truth related to the path of the tree of life concerning the ancient places and connected to Paradise itself!  Monumental! and it goes further to the God Government on this planet!  Its the Marshalling of the spiritual forces for a great change. Im sure this is the information before the time of change.  Also "the Young" component is very instrumental in the puzzle being another part of the name and pops up everywhere and directly related to the Javan that ultimately originates from the North East of Iran from the Capital of Van.  Young = Javan.  Somehow this is the link to Khorason, where the truth will come out of in the last days.  It could be that my ultimate linage, in one part comes from this place in Iran many thousands and thousands of years ago which eventually traveled to Europe in one of the 4 migrations.  Speculation city but going on hunches! and commonalties I see in the journey.

Nowhere does this happen.  

Ahh!!!  Maybe, Im getting carried away but it just gets so peculiar where you see things in type and in similar reflection to your own reality of existence and where part of yourself originates from in history and places which are connected to the great Legends of the Cups of Immortality related to the Tree of Life!  Here we are bringing out the truth of the Tree of Life!  Glory be to God!

Praise the Father in Heaven.

The interesting part is that in 600BC the Orphic mysteries where consolidated in its first cannon in Greece which included the best of Dionysus and a few extra thoughts but also in 600BC Zoroaster and the Great Korus road together to spread the truth of the one God with paths and links for man that has existed to this very day and has influenced all the main religions. 

There was a great uplift in many ways back in 600BC and has continued since.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 06:11
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 06:19
Now the New Year reviving old Desires,
The thoughtful Soul to Solitude retires, (the discover of the following connections)
Where the White Hand of Moses on the Bough
Puts out,
and Jesus from the Ground suspires.

Iram indeed is gone with all its Rose,
And Jamshyd's Sev'n-ring'd Cup where no one knows;
But still the Vine her ancient Ruby yields,
And still a Garden by the Water blows.

But we know where the cup is!!!!
Sevens
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 06:22

Jamshids sevenringed cup of immortality arising out of a well...in Jamarakan?

I think Jamshids Cup will come out of Khorason and it come from the wells of truth from our past and lead to the New World of the Government of Mankind.  Run by the Faith Sons of God.  That is the Metaphor!  Here is a few highlights I found in the Poem that I felt reflected in the journey.

created on 21st November 2006 

I was also impressed with this and look at all the reflection of the effect of the tree of Life in this article.

Here is reflection of Van and his friend Amadon who supped of the tree of life in highland Captial in North Eastern Iran.

and here is the commentary of the above image
Khizr and Ilyas at the Fountain of Life. Amir Khusrau, Khamsah
 Ilyas and Khizr sit down by a fountain to eat their repast, consisting of dried fish; the fish falling into the waters, comes to life, and thus the seekers are made aware that they have found the Fountain of Life, from which both drink. Fountain of Life = the Tree of Life.

and another image of the brothers and the tree of life, a reflection, the prophets supping of the tree of truth, in truth.  The halo was the effect of the tree of life and the pair would of emitted a purple hue in reality. Like in other religious images.

Al-Khadir (right) and companion Zul-Qarnain (al-Sikandar) marvel at the sight of a salted fish that comes back to life when touched by the Water of Life. "When Alexander sought he did not find what Khizr found unsought" (Sikandar Nâma LXIX.75).

All the above is type and reflection of Van and Amadon from 200,000 years - 38,000 years ago, the Kings of the Planet at the time supping of the tree of life, the representatives of Universal Government on Earth in Ancient times and the legend still carries unto this day. 

I thank the Father for that.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 08:39
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 07:10

like Varuna whose abode is ‘at the rivers’ source’

Like in the Highland capital In North Eastern Iran, at the source of the river in the mountains. Van and Amadons home supping of the tree of life. 

The birth place of the Arattian Kingdom 38,000 years - 31,000 years ago in exactly the same spot as the Van/Amadon Kingdom 200,000 - 38,000 years ago

What an illustrious history Iran beholds.

Ea has seven sons, of whom Marduk inherits his wisdom and slew the dragon Tiamat.

Like today in this journey inheriting the journey of the ancient past in truth! that leads to the future!

Note the 3 rings Marduk was an perpetuation of Adam.

Up from Earth's Centre through the Seventh Gate
 I rose, and on the Throne of Saturn sate,
 And many Knots unravel'd by the Road;
 But not the Knot of Human Death and Fate

It appears that
 Up from Earth's Centre through the Seventh Gate
 I rose, and on the Throne of Saturn sate, 

This appears to be  a reference to the Sevenfold Gate, the System Government Headquarters and the Metaphor is that it comes form Space upon the Earth.  This would the Seventh Gate or the Sevenfold Stargate.  It appears to undo many knots or problems of mankind and frees him up from the oppression of Government today including there particular agendas which a Godless.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 19:19
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 09:31

Remember that story I posted on the broken Turbine blamed on UFOs.

I hate to sound conspiratorial but check this out  ahahahaha typical!

SECURITY guards have sealed off the area where a UFO wrecked a giant wind turbine.

Dog patrols have turned the site into a no-go zone amid fears alien hunters will try to plunder any debris.

Yesterday German scientists did forensic tests to pinpoint what tore one blade off the 290ft turbine and left another useless.

UFO spotters believe an alien spaceship is the most likely cause of the incident in Conisholme, Lincs.

Exclusive ... Thursdays Sun

Exclusive ... Thursday's Sun

Similar security surrounded the base in Nevada known as Area 51, where the Roswell alien was supposedly taken in 1947.

UFO expert Nick Pope said of the UK site: “There may be something they don’t want people to see.”

The Sun told how MoD sources believed a robot stealth bomber undergoing test flights nearby may be behind the mystery.

Nick added: “If a stealth aircraft struck the turbine, it may be made of some material which is itself classified above top secret.

Makes you think something is UFO from things we dont understand.

Here is another article relating to the defence department regarding this incident! 

Who can you believe eh!

Respected

Local John Harrison, 32, said he looked out of his window and saw “a massive ball of light with tentacles going right down to the ground”.

Other respected witnesses, such as local council chairman Robert Palmer and GP Jenny Watson, described seeing “streaking white lights”.

Strange goings-on ... could alien activity really be responsible?

Strange goings-on ... could alien activity really be responsible?

Eric Goring, 61, first noticed eerie goings-on last summer. They have recurred with such frequency Eric began thinking aliens were trying to abduct him.

He said of one close encounter in September: “I saw one come from the fields. I almost walked under it as it was just hovering 200ft above me. I didn’t want to go too near it as I was worried they might beam me up.”  ahahaha

Shaun Hodson, 30, told how he watched an object in the sky on Sunday. The marketing executive said: “I stood and watched it, transfixed. It was like nothing I have seen before.”

Dale Vince, spokesman for Ecotricity, the firm which owns the windfarm, said experts had failed to come up with an explanation for the damage. He said: “We are struggling to find an answer.”

But a Ministry of Defence insider said: “We have to log all reports of UFOs. But in virtually all the cases there is a simple explanation — and test flights are a common one.”

But a theory by Emily Bell, a local blogger for a small newspaper group, that the UFOs were fireworks from her dad’s 80th birthday party were branded ridiculous

Sevens 

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 09:43
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 19:12

I am not a good believer! Wink

Bojnurd is the capital city of North Khorasan province: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojnourd near this city there are some colored pictographs which date back thousands of years, this Persian website talk about them: http://www.homayen.com/default.aspx?tabid=70

There are some interesting points in this Persian texts:

1. Local beliefs

/ اعتقادات محلی: سنگ نگاره های تکه برای اهالی روستای نرگسلو نوعی زیارتگاه و محل نذر و نیاز به شمار می رود. البته باتوجه به اینکه دسترسی به محل، نیاز به کوه پیمایی مختصری دارد مراجعه به آن خیلی زیاد نیست. ولی سطح پایینی حفره بر اثر سایش های مکرر دست و یا " فطیرهای نذری 2 " کاملا صیقلی و براق شده به نحوی که حتی ایستادن روی آن چندان آسان نیست. همچنین یک درخت زالزالک  وحشی در کنار حفره روئیده که تکه پارچه هایی به آن گره زده شده. اهالی معتقدند که در بعضی "شب های پنجشنبه 3 " نوری از محل سنگ نگاره دیده می شود (انعکاس نور مهتاب روی سطح صیقلی؟) و همچنین از یکی از شکاف ها آب و از یکی دیگر آتش خارج می شود. 4 در واقع نیز در اطراف یکی از حفره ها اثر رسوبات آهکی و در یکی دیگر اثر دوده کاملا قابل تشخیص است. در مورد سایر مسائل پرس و جوی چندانی از اهالی نکردم.

It says people who live in Nargeslu village consider it a sacred place, there is a tree beside the pictographs that some strips of cloth have been tied to it by the pilgrims.

and this one talks about fifteen mounatin goats who stare at trees:

دراین نقاشی هاکه« متعلق به «هزاره سوم پیش ازمیـلاد»است اشکال بزکوهی نرودرخت دیده می شود.»(2)
 حدودپانزده بزکوهی باشاخهای بلندوبه حالت ایستاده،موضوع اصلی سنگ نگاره است .بزرگترین آنها23سانتیمترطول و28سانتی مترارتفاع داردوکوچکترین «تکه»دارای 11سانتی مترارتفاع و28سانتیمترطول است سمت نگاه بزهای کوهی اغلب بسوی درختان است وتکه هابدون حرکت ،افسون شده به درخت ها  می نگرند.

sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 19:52

I am not a good believer! Wink

Not a problem my friend, you don't have to believe anything I post, no one does.  No one is compelled or imposed upon to believe this at all.  Not a problem!  I'm not here to obtain a following nor start a new religion as we have many religions but I know they can be enhanced.  I just want to research and find the truth but it could be the greatest thing ever found in the history of mankind.  Multiple submerged cities that we already know everything about.  Knowledge given to us by Paradise itself!  Personally!  Good for all of us and a beautiful opportunity to find the truth in harmonization with all science and religion.  A unification that is consistent in discovery and in truth!  This is what Paradise wants to demonstrate and any man can be involved in this no matter who he is.  An open Paradise project for all man.  This goes way beyond doctrine and dogma and rules and planetary Government even though it involves Government and Government of the future. 

This precisely why Muhammad urges the followers of Islam to crawl over ice to help this guy who comes from Khorasan.  Why Muhammad says that because he knows the guy from Khorason will receive no help at all and his message will be rejected even though he brings the standard or symbol of Paradise to the country of Khorason in the discovery of one the places of the Tree of Life connected to a revelation from Paradise itself!.  Muhammad realizes that everyone will reject the message and what it entails because everyone is to fixed and crystallized in the doctrine of whatever religion and its during a time of religious war, like what we have precisely in spirit and in the action.  Were all stressed out but in hard times a new revelation always occurs.

From what I understand in the Dead Sea Scrolls, the final message is completely rejected by all man whenever man comes across it.  However, there is one place where the message is backed up and that is by Paradise itself through the various Universe Capitals throughout all the Universes to us.

About the location of Bonjourd, that is interesting my friend because that is the location that Robert Sarmast believes is the location of Vans Capital.  It was in early 2006 when he presented an open contest (no money or anything) to see who could find the location.  A bunch of us was stimulated and went out to find the place.  Google was the only thing I had and few myths that I came along in the journey.  At the end of the day there where two possibilities,  Bonjourd or close to it and my location, east of Shirvan.  There the 2 contenders on this day.  Lets work through the contest and verify, it would be fun and exciting.  Like digging for a treasure of truth!  Beautiful for man to be led to the greatest discovery by faith being led by God through all the myths and legends and through religion finding a great unification of truth in the delivery!  Biggest presentation in the whole world where a whole nation could swing over into the great defined truth! and with demonstration in faith recorded on the run.  The document of Paradise, the record of the journey.  The truth of the matter!

So far there appears to be ancient pictographs or rock art that is close to Bonjourd that appears to reflect very ancient things.

It looks good for Bonjourd as close to the location considering the evidence to light so far.  However, I would still like to check out the location not far from Shirvan leading to RashVanLu and MayVan and then the location which I selected to investigate and to see if there are reflections or not.

Its a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery and enlivens man to seek the paths that Paradise which has been set down to us as we reveal on the run through our various research, getting to the truth of the matter.

I was going through your post and it was very interesting and fascinating and I noticed a very large tree in the rock art which could be reflection of the tree of life in metaphor and symbol.

About the believing thing, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe this as we need to do expeditions to these places and that would the greatest step in faith for man.  However, the rewards of faith is very high in this project of mankind and Paradise encourages man to walk in faith in its guidance particularly from ancient times which is very dear to Paradise! being the Crowns of truth for the planet.

I was impressed with Robert Sarmast's faith in stepping out to Cyprus with little money where he manifested the 2 expeditions to Cyprus.  Its precisely this kind of faith that Paradise honours.  The book and the location and we were blessed in the discovery in what it revealed,  I read and I see and I find and I realize and I know and I share.

For us its not a matter of personality survival because we have the witness of truth within ourselves through our religion and in our day to day relationship with God this motivated by Love and freedom rather than fear and bondage.  However, I feel its a matter of enhancement of what we already have, to define the truth better and to bring out all the verses in the books in greater light in its full potential in interpretation that is harmonized even on the scientific levels. 

Thanks and blessings for your contribution in your love for one another in your own efforts to define much truth, to led by God.  I really thanks the Lord for all of this.

Anyway I'm going to away for about 7-8 days (work) so it will be interesting how world events go in the meantime.

Its always interesting, as we are at the precipice of world change but I afraid Mankind will have be taught a few lessons regarding Governance, leadership and developing a world system which is good for all man run by faith Sons of the Father in heaven.

It could be that someone will do something really bad and stupid and that forces Paradise and I know there is warning not to force Paradise' hand, apparently it wont be successful.  The success Paradise likes to follow is the truth of our past leading to the present and the future in research, exploration, discovery and realization in light of the evidence.  Paradise has no interest in death and destruction only in revelation of truth!

I feel the Father in Paradise is already raising those he wants to work with in the New Government of Mankind!  Its all based on faith and good actions to all man with the Spirit God within oneself guiding from within and from the outward via the angelic circuits of the planet.  I believe you Cyrus is one such person the Father wants to work with in the new Government of Mankind and other people here no doubt about that.  This is a good forum with good people who have God in there hearts in mind body and soul.  God will honour all here.

No doubt about that!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 21:05
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2009 at 20:41
This is what I reckon going by my hunches before i get ready to leave.

When I look at the name of the Urantia Book

Urantia, I see, Uran, then I see Iran

the tia means in our language regalia related to ceremony or things of ceremony.

Anyway, I believe this book is specifically designed for Iran and the people where they have a marvelous opportunity to verify everything in this book in discovery and which leads to the Planetary Government of Mankind.

I believe Iran is the first nation to swing over to new paths of Paradise in direction, wholeheartedly!

Everything that has happened in Iran is all by design to prepare for the advent of a great revelation and change that will spread throughout the world. 

Only the blindness of pride and prejudice can prevent this.

I think Iran is about to embark on a great journey from Paradise and it will be good for all the nations in the presentation.  It will provide healing! and to make friends in the Spirit of God and of the Sovereign, the spirit of love for one another through a great realization and knowing its the truth because of its oneness,  harmonization and unification.

that's my thought

sevens

Edited by sevens - 12-Jan-2009 at 20:45
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2009 at 17:41

Shia muslims believe Shirvan will be the land ad-Dajjal (anti-Christ) but al-Mahi will come from Khayrvan, this Persian website says it: http://www.loghatnaameh.com/dehkhodaworddetail-320bb71e2aca417f9f7d592e2a847b86-fa.html

Of course it seems both of them are in Khorasan.

al-Hakim in his book al-Mustadrak reported from Thauban (Radiya Allahu Anhu) who said that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "There will be a war between three persons about your treasure, all of them are sons of rulers; none of them will hold authority. Then, the bearers of black flags will come out from the east, who will fight you fiercely. He added saying: If you see him, you have to pay homage to him even if you creep on snow since he is the Khalifa (vice regent) of Allah, al-Mahdi (the well-guided one)" . al-Hakim said: 'This Hadith is sound' .
Another narration in al-Mustadrak and al-Musnad from Thauban (Radiya Allahu Anhu) who said that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "If you see the black flags coming out from the direction of Khurasan, you have to report this, even creeping, since al-Mahdi Khalifah of Allah will be among them" [ al-Hakim said: 'This Hadith is sound according to Bukhari and Muslim conditions and terms' .
A third Hadith recorded by al-Tirmizi , Ibn Majah , Ahmad , al-Hakim and Abu Ya'lah reads:
"al-Dajjal (Anti-Christ) will come out from a land called Khurasan and he will be followed by some nations whose people's faces are like a shield due to being round, large and thick, because of the several layers of leather that cover shield.
Allah knows best.

Featured Books for "Fount of Life"

The Teachings of the Church Fathers by John Randolph Willis
See all pages with references to "Fount of Life".
Excerpt - on Page 26: " ... our Saviour, the Word, the Fount of Life, the Giver of peace, diffused over the whole face of the earth; by whom, so to speak, the universe has ... "

See all pages with references to "Fount of Life".
Excerpt - on Page 197: " ... 7 Like Khizr, first drink the poison of the journey; then venture forth, the Fount of Life to seek. 8 Sharván's confines will never be "Khayr-van"; rise, and outside of "Sharr-van "'s boundaries seek. ... "

Like Khizr, first drink the poison of the journey; then venture forth, the Fount of Life to seek.
Sharván's confines will never be "Khayr-van"; rise, and outside of "Sharr-van "'s boundaries seek.

Don't mistake! Wink 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>