Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Kingdom of Paradise!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Kingdom of Paradise!!
    Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 06:20
Hi I reckon this is the construct that leads to Judgment Day.

The Call of the Kingdom

With Links
http://sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre8.htm

The Judgment Seat has revealed itself, that means Judgment is not to far away!

I would be very aware from now on, we know the advice of Jesus during this time.  

Nothing to worry about!

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 23:17
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 10:50
WTF??
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 10:59
My thoughts echo Parnell's well put response LOL
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 11:17
Ahh don't worry about it

Its intriguing though.

sevens
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 11:21
Would you be able to explain it a bit for us, Sevens?

Regards,

- Knights -
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 11:40
Essentially, its about a journey that I have been on leading to the ancient places of paths unknown following the clues in the Urantia Book and all other related to religion mainly.   This journey recently expanded itself though a major discovery and connection about this space location and what it means for the planet.

The System Government Headquarters doesn't reveal itself for no reason.  I think many prophecies are fulfilling themselves.  Especially after seeing this Light without Heat Magnetar.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 12:29
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 12:15
Here is a new Tablet

With Links

http://sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre9.htm  

http://sevenfoldtruth.com/UniverseCentre9.htm

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 12:24
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 14:47
Maybe my average english doesn't allow me to understand the meaning of this thread...Smile

"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 15:23
should we understand it BTW?
Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 15:24
Originally posted by Parnell

WTF??

New age gibberish, I presume.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 16:08
...moved to Alternative history.
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 19:45
no problem, I wasn't sure where this should go.

sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 19:48
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 19:59
Originally posted by Patrinos

Maybe my average english doesn't allow me to understand the meaning of this thread...Smile

I'm no writer nor author, when I started this simple journey years ago it only began as a simple search for clues to the ancient places.  I never expected the journey to lead to this huge planetary epic.

The site is one the run collection of parallels and connections that I believe lead somewhere real and that can be harmonized with science.

I believe this journey is being backed up by action and demonstration.

One way to demonstrate truth is go out to the places and verify but mans is not interested in that.  He would rather make fun than to explore the truth of everything.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 20:07
Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 21:44
Will the Nephilim be let loose through the stargate?
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 22:01
No way quite the opposite, this spells the end of the Rebels who originated from the Rebellion 200,000 years ago.

This is time of there Judgment and for those who follow the rebels I suppose.  On Heaven as on Earth!  I assume.

From the UB I get the feeling the Judgment wont be a severe as many prophecies think.

I could be really a time of enlightenment and participation in an expansive personal experience.

"Today you see this fulfilled before your eyes. But you shall not see the remainder of the Psalmist's prophecy fulfilled, for he entertained erroneous ideas about the Son of Man and his mission on earth. My kingdom is founded on love, proclaimed in mercy, and established by unselfish service. My Father does not sit in heaven laughing in derision at the heathen. He is not wrathful in his great displeasure. True is the promise that the Son shall have these so-called heathen (in reality his ignorant and untaught brethren) for an inheritance. And I will receive these gentiles with open arms of mercy and affection. All this loving-kindness shall be shown the so-called heathen, notwithstanding the unfortunate declaration of the record which intimates that the triumphant Son `shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel.' The Psalmist exhorted you to `serve the Lord with fear'--I bid you enter into the exalted privileges of divine sonship by faith; he commands you to rejoice with trembling; I bid you rejoice with assurance. He says, `Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish when his wrath is kindled.' But you who have lived with me well know that anger and wrath are not a part of the establishment of the kingdom of heaven in the hearts of men. But the Psalmist did glimpse the true light when, in finishing this exhortation, he said: `Blessed are they who put their trust in this Son.'

Jesus continued to teach the twenty-four, saying: "The heathen are not without excuse when they rage at us. Because their outlook is small and narrow, they are able to concentrate their energies enthusiastically. Their goal is near and more or less visible; wherefore do they strive with valiant and effective execution. You who have professed entrance into the kingdom of heaven are altogether too vacillating and indefinite in your teaching conduct. The heathen

To me, this judgment has a revealing and enlightening aspect to it and if Jesus were to come back to visit I don't think he will be severe at all. I think many biblical notions and even prophecies simply will not happen.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 22:54
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 22:02
Where is Atlantis?Tongue
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 22:23
I believe there were 2 Atlantis' cities of the Gods so to speak.

1stAtlantis
The first Beginning
500,000 - 200,000, Dalamatia City, the first city.  Home of the Sons of God, 200,000 years ago the rebellion occurred. The City was destroyed by rapid submergence and a Tidal wave.  The City housed the tree of Life in the first temple of the Father!

After the rebellion the tree of life was taken away and kept in a few places but eventually resided in this temporary capital in  North Eastern Iran by Van and his working partner Amadon.
around 200,000-38,000 years ago. 

The 1stGarden of Eden, 38,000 years
(the 2nd Atlantis)
Built by Van with the tree of life for the reception of Adam and Eve was founded 38,000 years ago of Cyprus.  After 100 years or so Adam and Eve defaulted where they moved to the East to establish the 2nd Garden of Eden between the Euphrates and the Tigris rivers to the North.

The Adamson and Ratta Kingdom (The Arattian Kingdom) appeared 38,000- 31,000 years ago, established by Adamson the eldest Son of Adam from the original Van Capital.  Adamson moved in!

The above is the basic and true History of the Atlantis' in truth and coupled with the System Headquarters.

Here is an example Diordorus

For I go to see
the ends of the bountiful earth, Oceanus
source of the gods and Tethys divine
(Tethys sea is the location of the Persian Gulf, in prehistoric times when the Mediterranean was connected to the Indian Ocean, this region was the Tethys sea. The location of the Persian Gulf is the old location of the Tethys Sea.)
Their mother.
This is the account given in their myth:
Their first king was Uranus, (Urantia! a reflection) and he
gathered the human beings, who dwelt in
scattered habitations, within the shelter
of a walled city

Describes the first Atlantis.  Dalamatia City!

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/dalamatia1_thumb.jpg

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 22:47
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 23:05
We could even make it more fun and go to the Persian Gulf and verify the anomalies.

I know in Dalamatia City in the Garden near the temple there are sculptures with precious stones over them.

This would be one of the verifications not to mention all the clues given in the Urantia Book of what's to be expected.

I reckon all this would still lay there under the silt.

Just say if we go there and find exactly what's written about. Like the Seven commands stone tablets and fragments of the old Library. 

What an experience for mankind! and the greatest discovery ever that changes the destiny of mankind in truth, verified through religion and science harmonized.

Now I know that this is Jesus Stuff, this is the kind of thing Jesus, the Sovereign would be involved in.  Not all this violence and religious desperation leading to death and destruction.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 22-Dec-2008 at 23:14
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 23:48
Originally posted by Patrinos

Oh great, I am not alone.Smile

Are you a friend of IamJoseph? I am sorry for you that he's absent, you could discuss with him the age of the world.
I suppose this is very alternative history. Hope we'll enjoy it.
sevens View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote sevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2008 at 23:56
No I don't know I am Joseph but I would happy to go over things with him and see where it leads to.

No worries!  thanks.

I truly hope that this journey leads to somewhere really nice for us all.  So far I am not disappointed and I have great faith in where its going.

Sevens

Edited by sevens - 23-Dec-2008 at 00:07
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>