Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are your...vices?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are your...vices?
    Posted: 20-Jan-2009 at 20:04
Smoking is a vice I am glad I do not partake in. I started to smoke when I was 17 but I quit at 19.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
nova roma View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote nova roma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2009 at 18:59
Cigarettes. I've been trying to quit them for a year now. They used to be my best friend. but now they are my enemy. I don't know what's worse: The ailing sense of uneasyness and brain-twisting cravings when I'm off tobacco.... Or the slight headache and incredibly unhealthy, lethargic feeling that I get when I'm on tobacco.

I also partake in the Marijuana. I don't feel so bad about that. Pot is one of those vices that I will probably be living with for the rest of my life. I think it's a lot better than drinking.
WolfHound85 View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote WolfHound85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 06:29
Alcohol most likely I get drunk a lot in fact last semester in England I was drunk every night blacked out a few times which led to a few injuries. But hey I still did well in my classes and enjoyed it. Plus I was drinking with people so I don't consider it horrible but a vice nonetheless :)
College Student
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Over-Lord of the Marching Men

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 04:52
My vices as far as food (because a discussion of delicious dishes is always welcome): Galaktoboureko
Squid
Fried Ice Cream
Short ribs
Churros

I hope to try several dishes soon ( Crocodile and pemmican being two..) so I can add them to my list of food-related vices.
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

Truthisnotrelitive View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Truthisnotrelitive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 03:46
my vices.... well all of the above.
what i can't understand is why humans find disucssing their weeknesses hilariouly funny. this is the funniest page i've seen all day! LOL

a man sees as he wishes
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2009 at 21:09
Hmmm since food is a good vice as long as you don't over do it and yoghurt is another vice. I thought, for lunch, I would cook a Hebrew National hot dog and wrap it in a tortilla with sauerkraut, cheese, and plain yoghurt. I know sick minds!!!
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 21:10
Another vice of mine - Meglomania! Bwahahahahaha!

Edited by Aster Thrax Eupator - 07-Jan-2009 at 21:10
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:26
LOVE Turkish food! Especially pide! Turkey taught me that yoghurt goes with everything!

I agree and since I was in Istanbul I put plain yoghurt on my turkey hamburgers instead of mustard. Yummmmm!! Of course with chedder or swiss cheese.

ethnic foods are a vice and finding a good Mexican resturant is hard sometimes but Walla Walla had the best. I cook my own Mexican dishes but after being so long in Istanbul I found a Mexian resturant in the historic district. Sadly, it turned out to be part of an American chain and only a few notches above Taco smell (Bell).

At least it was better than when I bought the quarter pounder with sleeze at McDonalds and took one bite and tossed the rest in the trash. I then went and ate some good Turkish food, much healthier.

Yes yoghurt could be another vice for me but now that I live in the desert SW I cannot get Tillamook brand yoghurt-

By seaworthy on Flickr

Edited by eaglecap - 07-Jan-2009 at 18:27
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:25
Originally posted by cahaya

errmm?? Ermm ok.. es_bih.. one more time Bowing
WinkEmbarrassed
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:24
Originally posted by Count Belisarius

Count Belisarius has been banned

For assasinating a moderator

AE Code of conduct and terms of use

Section Ten

Thou shalt not assasinate the Mod

Clown 

Maybe I should just pull the trigger and do us a favor. Big smile
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:21
errmm?? Ermm ok.. es_bih.. one more time Bowing
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:13

Originally posted by es_bih

I need help

We know Embarrassed

GOshh..!!! LOLLOLLOL.. here we go again...TongueTongue

anyhow thanks CB... Wink

LOL Your welcome for whatever I did that made you thank me
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:12
Count Belisarius has been banned

For assasinating a moderator

AE Code of conduct and terms of use

Section Ten

Thou shalt not assasinate the Mod

Clown 

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:10
Originally posted by es_bih

I need help

We know Embarrassed

GOshh..!!! LOLLOLLOL.. here we go again...TongueTongue

anyhow thanks CB... Wink
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 18:07

I need help

We know Embarrassed

Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 17:59
Congrats on 1000th post

DAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK Chocolaaaattttteeeee give it and no one gets (seriously) hurt! I'm dying of chocolate lust here so give me your **** chocolate

(Whoah did I post that? I need help)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 16:08
LOL no worry.. u can have any choc in the world if u want to..

for me..  i cant resist Amplang.. it's traditional cracker from Sabah..

http://www.sabahtourism.com/sabah-malaysian-borneo/en/eatingout/261-amplang/

I wont share with anyone.. My friend bought for me like half kg packet of Amplang ..2 days back.. now left half packet only.. see wht i mean??

(wohooo!! my 1000th post.. yeay!!)

Edited by cahaya - 07-Jan-2009 at 16:10
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 14:42

Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

Serranos you say? Hmm, remind me the next time I visit a greek specialty shop to look for some of these delights =0
You do like chocolate so much.. dont u??? ShockedShockedUsually.. girls who like this kind of thing Tongue

Woah! I dont see why girls should have a monopoly over chocolates thats just not fair!

Slayertplsko View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Slayertplsko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 10:07
Originally posted by eaglecap

chocolate covered ants,

I'm sorry...WHAT?LOL
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jan-2009 at 09:57
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

Serranos you say? Hmm, remind me the next time I visit a greek specialty shop to look for some of these delights =0

You do like chocolate so much.. dont u??? ShockedShocked
Usually.. girls who like this kind of thing Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>